[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

I nod as I listen Miaki explaining the role."Mmmm sounds sort of interesting, if someone else wants to be a medic I'll take communications. Sounds more interesting then Medic and I can talk to new people." I tell Miaki."Soo, any plans on when we get up to floor eight? I was asking around and I heard from info brokers that its suppose to be a big forest."

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki sighed. If there was one thing that frustrated him the most it was hearing people ask him about progress on the front lines. Sadly, it was going much, much slower for him and he felt anger and shame every time he told people where they stood with the seventh floor. "Well as you know I had planned on us being on the next floor already but that hasn't happened. Far as when we reach 8 I was thinking of dividing into two groups and see which group finds the boss room first."

Miaki hadn't called out his falcon since this adventure between the him and Clarence began. "He is doing great. I'll call him out actually." Miaki said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his <> to call out the silver winged falcon. With a low whistle blast, Miaki summoned his falcon <>. Holding out his arm, Silverwing landed and Miaki brushed the underside of the falcon's beak.

I smile and watch the falcon fly through the air and land on Miaki's arm."Wow.. obedient bird. Can't wait to get my pet next floor." I say. About a couple minutes more of walking I can see more houses in the distance."Okay, so the house will be slightly orange and to our left." I tell Miaki, pointing to a collection of house to our left.

Miaki shifted their course and started moving towards the series of houses. "What makes this particular house special from the rest? Is there something significant about the house? Maybe you've been here before?" He looked up and saw it was getting into the late afternoon based on the placement of the sun then he noticed the time in field of vision. "Hmm 5:47, still plenty of time."

Miaki walked into the house behind Clarence and surveyed the main floor. "Looks good to me but you're the one with higher stats in detection. Clarence, what do you're eagle eyes see?" Miaki asked Clarence and the two began checking rooms for loot or unexpected surprises.

"Mmmm nothing upstairs, I think there might be a chest in the cell- Crap." I say as I get thrown into the cellar. A immortal monster in-front of me and none other then Medusa."Miaki. Run!" I yell from the floor of the cellar as the doors slam shut and Medusa starts to laugh maniacally."Oh Miaki, where are you?" I hear her call out.

Miaki heard Clarence shout followed by a hissing sound. "Oh son of a-" Was the first thing that came to Miaki's mind as he heard the hissing get louder and louder. "Escape. Escape. Escape. Need a way out." Miaki looked frantically around the room as the hissing sound from what he immediately recognized as Medusa. He ran down a hall away from where he could hear the monster.

"Oh Miaki, long time no see? Last time we met you were CRUSHING ME TO DUST!" She screams and walks toward him again, faster."Your little friend is locked up tight downstairs. You're all alone with me Miaki. Oh please don't run." She laughs as she approaches a room he hid in."Come out, come out." She whispers as you enters the windowed room.

Miaki hid behind a door, although a terrible hiding place it would help buy him time when Medusa got closer. "How is she here? I killed her. I turned her to stone and crushed her into an infinite number of pieces. I stood on her ashs! Okay, think. Think. Think. Soon as she comes through this entry way I'll-" Miaki's thoughts were interrupted by the approach of Medusa herself.

"I sssssssmeeeeeellllllll you Miaki. You can hide from mee." He heard Medusa say as she began to enter into the room.

"NOW!" Miaki shoved the door forward and dazed Medusa buying himself time to flee and reach Clarence hopefully. "LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" He yelled behind him as he ran.

"So should you Miaki, ssssssssssssss." She cackled and hissed, giving chase toward Miaki. After a minute of her not finding Miaki she got frustrated and decided to go after the one trapped in the basement."Come out come out my little friend I know your down here." she whispered into the cellar as she slowly opened the door........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Meanwhile in the Cellar).~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh..." I mumble and swiped dirt off of me, my head pounding. Where am I... oh right, the cellar... I thought to myself as I slowly got up and stretched. I stumbled over to a wall and felt around for a door."Door door door... Here!" I felt around but just found a bookshelf.Wait if Medusa is here from Search For the Hoya maybe....... I thought to myself as I rip a book of the shelf and it slowly opens."Yes-" I get cut off in my happiness as I hear Medusa hissing from upstairs.

Miaki threw the door opened and gently closed it behind him. "Clarence!" He whispered. "We. Need. To. Leave. NOW!" He said into the darkened basement below. "Clarence?" Miaki called out to the darkness as he descended down the stairs. "If she gets down here do I have a point of egress?" Miaki's eyes hadn't adjusted yet to the darkness down below.

I'm stuck in a secret room in the Cellar and Medusa is creeping around. Some how I need to get out and escape Medusa... and wait there's a chest in here. I'll get that and make my mistake, can you distract her?

I message Miaki and look around the room for something to protect myself.I'll get to the chest later. Now, ummm maybe a mirror? i think to myself as I pace around the room nervous.

"Distract her? Is he nuts?! I'm already in the cellar. And she is-" Miaki's thoughts were cut off at the sound of Medusa sounding like she was almost at the stairs. Whether or not she would think to check down there was beyond him. He listened carefully for the Medusa's movement. Trying his best to track her exact location and where she was moving. "Better think fast dude."

(OOC: Roll even on battle dice to not get detected by Medusa. Roll odd for her to check the cellar.)

"Oh god what am I going to do." I mutter and decide to, finally open the chest."Please something good, Please something Good! Sweet! 8 Alchemical Vials. Okay, now to escape. I smile to myself as I close my inventory and listen for Medusa, not a sound. I slowly creep out of the secret room and walk toward the stairs."Miaki! You out there?" I call out to Miaki, hoping my friend didn't leave me.

Miaki reached out from the darkness and grasped Clarence's mouth, covering it, and pulled him into the darkness.

"Shhhhhhh Medusa is still up there. She doesn't know we are down here yet and I don't want her to know that. I still don't understand it but she seems to be the same one that died before. Keep your wits about you because I am trying to have an idea of what to do."

I almost scream when something grabs my mouth but I calm down when I notice it's my friend Miaki. I nod slightly and pull out my daggers."Mirrors aren't the only reflective surface we have." I whisper with a smile, reflecting the small light in the cellar from the door with my dagger, pointing it at Miaki.

Miaki thought about the sword crafted by Daeron. His katana <> always emitted a bright flash the moment it was drawn. He didn't know if this was a reflection or if the sword actually flashed light when it was drawn. Either way he thought about the idea. "This could very well work. Let's make our move."