[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

I listen and nod, understanding Miaki's point of view."Yeah, don't think many people would be expecting a tank katana guy. As you can tall I'm going for more speed and detection skill set. Might as well get out of a fight is possible." I say, checking the map again to make sure we are going the right way."Hey, do you think I should get a bear as a pet? The only thing I can think of that I would like." I ask Miaki, getting closer to the south bay area.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki realized at this moment that Silverwing went away while they were indoors. Miaki produced his <> which he kept in the pocket of his trench coat and brought the whistle to his lips blowing it softly. The silver winged falcon flew out of seemingly no where and dove towards the two players, landing on Miaki's shoulder. "A bear huh? Like a full sized one? Or something else? You planning on having a huge grizzly help you in battle? Sounds like a unique pet to have. Don't think anyone has something like that." Miaki took out a small <> and drank from it. "I like the idea. It's different and I like different."

I watch the falcon fly out of no where and I look back to Miaki, listening to him."As you know, I am different so yeah! And no, just a little black bear cub. I think they are adorable and they can be pretty strong. And you're the first person I've seen with a falcon. its pretty awesome just saying." I say, opening my inventory and taking out <> out of my inventory and throwing it up to Silver Wing.

Silverwing shot off from Miaki's shoulder and snatched the meat out of the air and started ravenously tearing into the meat. "It is kinda cool isn't it. I've heard rumors that other players are finding different kinds of pets. I've heard about atronachs, small tigers, spectres, and a few other interesting ones." Miaki's mind began to wonder. Distracted by different things going on and it began to eat at him with frustration. He began to space out deep in thought.

Miaki heard something distant then realized it was Clarence trying to grab his attention again by waving his hand and snapping his fingers in front of Miaki's face. "W-what? Oh sorry. I was just thinking... Anyway." Miaki shook his head briskly and brought himself back down to Aincrad. He continued to share with Clarence everything that Miaki knew about familiars including where some had been found, how they were turned friendly, the process of starting the quest which in itself was a mysterious process, as well has different attributes or benefits they could provide a player with.

Before long they found themselves at the <> area. A soft, flowing piece played which had a flute was currently acting as the back ground music to the area. Adding that to the sound of the small crashing waves and you had a very relaxing scene set for you. Miaki looked across the bay wondering just how far the water went out before it reached the end of the floor. "Looks like this is the place. I doubt we will just find it sitting around in plain sight. We should try looking for a pier or dock to look under or else we'd better start digging for treasure." Miaki joked.

The area had a few players which could be seen in the distance running around in small groups and a few larger ones. "So where do we try first?"

"Its cool...." I think to myself.I wonder whats wrong? I start nodding, listening to Miaki explanation of the attributes and effects of Familiars, and also the different types of familiars you can have. I look up, noticing we approached the Bay. The back round music scared me half to death when it started up, forgetting there is music in this game."Yeah, usually the chest might be around monsters, or around players/ traps. I think there might be a dock where the players are." I say, gesturing to the players out in the distance.

"Let's check it out then." Miaki told Clarence as he began to move forward towards the docks. As they got closer they could see a few players walking on top of it interacting with some of the stands and some were even heading to the edge of the dock to go fishing. "Hey Clarence. You know anybody who fishes in this world? I used to know one or two people but I dont keep up with them anymore." Miaki asked as they got underneath the dock itself and began looking around.

Miaki was glancing up at the pier above them. "Just wondering. I also might be thinking about going whale hunting one day and I might have to get someone who has invested in the fishing skill to attract one. I'll have to see about that later one." Miaki said suddenly looking back at the ground and looking for treasure.

"Tis none of your business." He said rather matter of factly to his dagger wielding fellow brigade member. "Whales are quite fascinating creatures I'll have you know." He said crossing his arms and turning his body to face Clarence. "Whales could be used to make such things like: soap, variations of minerals, meat, artistic crafts. Their bones can be used to make things like jewelry, clothing, tools, and figurines. Who knows what kind of item drops I can get out of that. Plus its a freaking whale!"

I put my hands up in defense."Okay, okay shush. There is probably some stuff for potions form Whales. But, I haven't even heard of whales being on this game. Where would they even be at? Floor 8?" I ask my Falcon using Brigade member."Definitely not floor 4 with snow, floor 1-3 are too low. Floor 7 are plains. And floors 5 and 6 i thought didn't have oceans."

Miaki was considering which places might prove prosperous for finding a whale. "Well I'm quite sure where I might find one. This area here might have something or maybe the bay area on floor 3. Floor 8 has monster infested waters so I'm not sure how that will turn out for the quest." He flipped over a sizable rock and looked under it for a chest. "Yeah I didn't think that would actually work."

I move some brush, looking for a chest, and not finding anything."Yeah, wow. I forgot we were at a bay, wow I feel stupid. So, who are you going to hunt with? Also, you may need water breathing potions for this job." I tell Miaki, pushing some branches over to look for a chest.

Miaki sighed. "Well if you really want to know. It is Lady Elyth." He continued looking around and thought he saw a wooden chest sticking out of the water. "Uhhhhhh say Clarence... Is that a a chest over there by you?" He asked Clarence who was standing close to the shore.

I laugh a bit at Miaki's sigh."Knew it! She seems nice, sort of cute. Someone who would fit with you well. But, so does that spear girl, oh what was her name. Nikki- oh yeah that is a chest!" I stop talking about the girls and ran happily to the chest in the ocean."Hmmm, that's strange. I don't think this is suppose to be here." I say, holding up a skeleton hand to Miaki.

"Nikki Styx? The Lieutenant of the Ebon Vanguard? Yeah, she's pretty great too." He walked closer to Clarence and the chest which was sitting in the water. Clarence held up a skeleton hand. "Uhhh I didn't know you needed another hand. I might have offered you one." Miaki said with a joking laugh.