[PP-F1] Blade of Dreams (Redo).

I crouch down a bit as I start counting the bandits in-front of us and try to see how quickly they can get to the cave. My daggers in fighting position I look back slightly and try to throw the bandits off. A couple of them run into the cave, to try to see if there is anything."That cave back there is also connected to the land slide thing we encountered. Miaki, with your high level and strength if you get one good hit on it. BAM!Cave collapses and those bandits are stuck in there, the cave is a dead end anyways." I whisper To Miaki as I try to see if the bandits came back.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki looked at Clarence, blade held down ready to go. "So you've experienced the land slide and the natural environmental events? Anything else I should know?" Miaki whispered to Clarence still behind him. He thought about the idea of trapping the bandits within but his blade was craving blood. The feeling of blood lust was deep down and beginning to manifest but Miaki was still in full control of himself. "Where do we find this place to trap them?"

"If seen it one time on the other side of the bay. I didn't think it stretched this far. I remember this cave collapsing though, that's how I knew the house was going down. And, just use a big hit on the top rocks and it all should crumble down, that's the way it went last time." I whisper to Miaki, seeing the cave is still clear.Distraction time. I think to myself and stand up, looking at the bandit leader in-front of us."Tygat! Great seeing you, did you get that nasty case of retarded-ness fixed yet?" I say with a smile as he glares at me and takes a step forward."Watch your words boy, you don't know what they can get you into." He warns with a evil smile, his mace over his shoulder.

Miaki reluctantly sheathed his weapon, quelling the feelings within him. "I guess that is my cue to get moving." Miaki thought as he navigated through the cave looking for the weak point within. He could hear Clarence speaking louder, drawing attention to himself. Rounding a corner, Miaki nearly bumped into one of bandits who had his back to him. Miaki bashed the poor sod with his elbow, knocking him out instantly.

"Rather watch my words then your disgusting face." I mutter, picking up a stone and tossing it around."What did you say boy?" He said with evil in his voice and takes one step toward me."Where is your little friend boy?" He asks, trying to look behind me.Come on Miaki, give me a sign that your ready I thought to myself."What friend? You have vision problems?" I ask with a smile, standing still, not tossing the rock any more.

Miaki slowly navigated through the cave and found what he was looking for, atleast what he thought he was looking for. Walking through the dark cave was a little difficult having no skills put into <>, but he eventually found his spot thanks to some pre-placed whether by the bandits or programmed within Sword Art Online. Miaki walked around the boulder and inspected it. "I'll treat this like I did with my <> skill quest." He told himself as he got into a fighting position. Focusing his mind for a minute, Miaki screamed and hit the boulder with a palm thrust, causing it and the tunnels to shake. "[censored].... Time to leave!"

My thoughts drive to something else as I hear a loud piercing scream through the tunnels."There he is!" I say with a smile and throw the rock, knocking the bandit leader off balance."You little F-" He was cut off as the tunnel started shaking and rocks started falling."My time to leave!" I spin around and run, pushing a bandit out of the way. After a couple seconds of running I pass by Miaki."Nice work." I say and smile again, before booking it toward the exit again.

Miaki was running full speed with all the strength he could muster in his legs trying to get out of the cave. "Thank me when we get out of here alive!" Miaki yelled over the sounds of the tunnel collapsing around them. "Move it! Move it! Move it!"

I try to catch up to the evading Miaki as I run out of the cave."Almost there!" I yell to him as I jump over a fallen boulder and keep running. I look over to my left real quick and can see bandits running behind us, getting crushed by the boulders.Wow... can't believe this is happening I think to myself as I dive out into the light right behind Miaki, practically tackling him as I jump out into the day light.

Miaki slide across one large boulder and then slid under a fallen plank. "Must go faster. Must go faster." After they broke free of the tunnel, Miaki started to catch his breath. "We did it. That really just happened dude. Wow." He turned back and sighed. "That was close."

"This is awkward." I mumble as I move away from Miaki. I lay on the ground for a second, catching my breath."Thanks, I'm surprised we got out of there actually, I was guessing the cave was apart of the landslide thing, I was hoping we could just lose the bandits in the cave." I say with a weak smile, looking at Miaki.

Miaki surveyed the tunnel entrance that was now fully caved in. "Whelp, I think we lost them Clarence. That much is certain. We didn't even have time to look in there for another chest." He kicked a rock he saw on the ground in frustration. "Dang it!"

"It was a dead end anyways, i went through that cave before, not a single chest, I convinced the bandits there was like 10 in there one time to get them out of robbing me." I say with a light smile, standing up and stretching."So, there are a possibility of three more chest left for us to find and I think I know where one of them are but it is far away. Wanna go to it?" I ask Miaki, giving him a hand up.

Miaki got to his feet and brushed himself off. "Sure. Let's get out of here." Miaki said while fixing his fedora. "I suppose that is the last we will be seeing of them and I guess the cave will change back later today." He said as they began to leave.

I start leading the way to the next chest, with awkward silence being brought about after 5 minutes of no talking I decided to say something."Sooo... do you know the plans of <>? I haven't really been updated on the news with it because I haven't been able to get to some of the meetings." I ask Miaki, breaking the silence.

"Well let's see we started talking about officer positions last time remember? So we started doing that and now everyone is seeing me as the operations officer. I'm now in charge of what happens on the front lines. We were thinking about you being Medical and Personal Officer. It was my idea actually." Miaki said as they kept up a steady pace.

"Hmmm, either or would work for me. I'm pretty good at getting info and I have potions and crystals to spare. You being the leader of operations on the front lines really suits you thought." I reply to Miaki."What about Shanok, Zelrius, and Daeron. What positions are they possibly getting?"

Miaki opened up his menu and materialized a leather bound notebook in his hands. "This is what I was working on last night with them. Here take a look." He said, handing over the leather bound notebook. The entry that was open read:

Guild Representative - Keith

Operations Officer - Miaki

Economics and Logisitics Officer - ?????

Intel Officer - Shanok

Communications Officer - ?????

Medical Personal - Chad (MAYBE)

Miaki looked in the air as he explained the role. "Well the communications officer will be the one who communicates with people outside the brigade on guild matters. Such as joint guild events and issues. They're the negotiators sort of." Miaki explained to Clarence.