[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

The shop was a small building in poor condition, it was cold inside when the fire wasn't on because of the temperature outside, which was always snowy. Outside of the shop, hanging by two small chains, was a sign with the shop's name on it, it read like so:

The Feather Forge

Rank 5: 160 total EXP and 6 Crafts a day

EXP : 303/320

1=Epic fail - 1 EXP
2=fails - 1 EXP
3-4=bad Item - 1 EXP
5-7=Good Item - 2 EXP
8-9=Uncommon Item - 3 EXP
10-11=Rare Item - 5 EXP
12= Perfect Item - 8 EXP

In Stock

{OOC : I will take orders from anybody, but I will prioritize orders from the members of the Azure Brigade. I only take materials as payment for orders, items listed as "in stock" are for sale for COL.}

-Order List-

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok took his hammer and went up to the anvil. He then took out a material he had in his inventory, and put it on the anvil. He then remembered what he learned : he had to hammer the material until it had the shape he wanted. Though in SAO, he simply had to hammer it a bit and have luck to get an item. He started to hammer the material, until it started to shine. The sword he just made was complete, but it was a bad item, not good for battle at all, so Shanok ended up deleting the item. "Let's try this again".

Shanok took out another material, and laid it down on the anvil. "Hopefully I get something good this time around" he said to himself. "What should I make? I think I'll make a light armor chestplate" he added. Shanok started to hammer the material, hoping that he'd be lucky with the system and that he would get something good. As the armor piece was nearly complete, it exploded into blue shards, a window popped up in front of Shanok, the window said : Crafting Failed. "Ugh, no luck for today" said Shanok.

"I guess I'll try to make another piece of light armor then, hopefully this one doesn't fail like last one..." Shanok said out loud. He then took out a material from his inventory and laid it on the anvil. Realizing his hammer was still on the shelf, he went to get it. As soon as he got back to the anvil, he started to hammer the material. One hit, two hits, three hits, he continued to hammer it until the material started to change shape and eventually turn into a small chestplate. Shanok took the item and read it's tag. "Wow, this one's good!" he said to himself.

Item: Light Armor Chestplate

Name: Azure Cuirass

Description: A blue cuirass (torso armor) made from layers of metal scales, laid down on top of each other.

Ability: -1 To the opponent's battle dice.

Still under the effect of the triumphant feeling Shanok had for making his first piece of armor, he put down another material on the anvil, trying to make himself something else. He took his hammer which was right next to his anvil, on a table, and began to hammer the material. What had appeared before him was a pair of gauntlets, he took them and took a look and the item's tag. "This one's really good!" he said to himself, exhausted from his work.

Item: Light Armor Gauntlets

Name: Gauntlets of Retaliation

Description: Gauntlets made of metal plates placed on top of one another. they also have eight spikes on each, the spikes are ¾ of an inch long.

Ability: If the opponent's battle dice is 6,7 or 8 (regardless of modifiers), the gauntlet spikes will inflict 1 damage on the attacker.

"A new day, new crafting tries" Shanok said as he went up to his anvil. He took up his hammer and laid down a material on the anvil. "I guess I'll try to make swords today" he said to himself. He started to hammer the material, hoping that he'd get something good as he wanted to raise his smithing level quickly to be able to make good items more easily. Shanok succeeded in making a weapon. "This weapon... its quality is so bad, I think I'll just scrap it and try to make another one" he said.

"Let's hope this time it doesn't fail" he said to himself as he laid down a material on the anvil and started to hammer it. The material was glowing as Shanok was hammering it. When he was done, he looked at what he had made. He took the curved sword in his hand. "This is good, but not as good as I wanted it to be, I guess I'll just delete it too, no one will buy this weapon" he said to himself.

Miaki walked into Shanok's new shop <> and looked around. The Feather Forge huh? Got an owl in here or something?" He opened his inventory and dropped his last four <> on a counter for Shanok. "I'm in need of your best work dude. I need a light cuirass that increases my agility and dexterity stats. Can you help me out? I've realized recently that what I have is no longer enough and players lower in level than me can fight a little better."

(OOC: I'll mention the exact details on Skype)

"That'll be hard, but I'll try, and I promise that I'll get you what I want. I just need time, as it may take alot of crafts to get what you want exactly" he told his friend as he noted down the order on his board. "If you ever want something else, you just have to tell me, keep in mind that each time, you'll pay in either col or materials" he added. "Well, I better get to work now, see you later!" he said to his friend.

(OOC: I'll start tomorrow, my crafts of the day are used already)

Shanok took a material from his inventory and laid it down on the anvil. "Let's hope I get this item crafted quickly, I don't want to waste too much time on it" he said out loud as he began to hammer the material. The armor that was made was of good quality, but not good enough for the order he had. "Guess I'll have to scrap this one too..." he said.

"Hopefully I get it this time" Shanok said to himself. He then took out a material from his bag and put it on the anvil. "I don't want this order to take too long, I'm trying to make stuff for me too." he said as he hammered the material. The material started to glow and suddenly exploded into bits, the <> window appeared. "Aww... Guess I'll have to try again later..." said Shanok in disappointment.

"uhh hello" aria said as she walked into the a store she had never seen before. She walked over too the counter and placed a note from her guild leader on the table "I was told that I should bring this here for my new weapon the guild leader said he'd pay for it" aria said. The note said to make a new warped dagger for this guild member the guild will pay for it .

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... _Blade.png what the dagger will look like

Shanok had just finished crafting (failing to) a weapon when he heard someone talk. He didn't really look at the person as he was discouraged by the "Crafting Failed" window that was in front of him, he just saw a note on his desk with the order. "Oh, an order from a guildmate... Ok, I'll try to make it how they want it" he said as he pinned to paper on his board to make sure that he would remember it.

"I guess it's time to get to work!" he said. He took out a material from his inventory, "Only three left? I'll have to go get some more soon I guess" he said as he put the material on the anvil and took his hammer. "What was it again? Oh yea, a dagger" he reminded himself as he started to hammer the material. When he had finished crafting the item, he took a look at it. "Just an ordinary dagger nothing special, I'll try to make something better so I'll delete this one" he said.

"Only two materials left, better succeed this time" he said to himself as he put down a material on the anvil. He started to hammer it while hoping he would make something that his customer would like. The material began to glow and it started to shape itself into a dagger. The light faded and the dagger was there, Shanok took it, "This quality again? I guess I'll use my last material" he said as he deleted the weapon.

"Last material I have... I hope I'll get it right this time" he said out loud. He took his last material on put it on the anvil. He then started to hammer it until the material was glowing. The material took the shape of a dagger, the glow fainted, but did not totally disappear, Shanok had realized that and was happy with the results he got. "This is a good one!" he said. He then took the weapon and looked at its tag.

Item: Dagger

Name: Blood's Corruption

Description: Small dagger, it has a narrow blade, the blade's shaped in a wave pattern, going from left to right

Ability: +1 To battle dice.

Shanok didn't react to Grejoy's "joke". "I'd prefer if you paid me in materials than col, as I don't really need col right now, but need alot of materials. How about, 6 materials, and I keep the ones that weren't used, that sound good?" he asked his customer. Waiting for a response, he took his book and opened at the "Orders" page to write down Grejoy's order.

Shanok received the materials in his inventory and immediately headed for his anvil, he then laid down a material on it and started hammering it. The crafting process didn't last long, as the weapon that was made was of poor quality, thus, Shanok ended up deleting it. "Well, I didn't expect to do this on my first try anyway" he said.