[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

"Let's try this again" he said, laying down a material on the anvil. He then started to hammer it, it was a really cold day outside, so cold that even in his shop, which was always hot, Shanok could feel the cold. "I just want to get this over with..." he said.

Item: Two Handed Straight Sword

Name: Lion's Tooth

Description: This two handed sword's blade is really sharp and can easily cut through light armor as if it wasn't even there.

Ability: +2 Damage

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy after having made a sword that would please his customer, Shanok wondered what he could make next. "I guess I'll try to make a weapon and put it on sale, that way, I won't have to wait for orders to make new stuff" he said to himself. He took out a material from his inventory and laid it down on the anvil, he then started hammering it. Once again, the process finished quickly because of the weapon's bad quality. "I'll just delete this one too I guess" said Shanok.

She had remembered Shanok of the Azure Brigade, she knew he could make her first katana since he had now became a Blacksmith. She looked around at the many ideas and unique swords and armour. She figured she might as well order as she was here. She smiles as she writes down the effects she had wanted and drew a small sketch of what it should look like as she puts it down at the front, hoping that he could create something like what she had imagined.

500px-Katana_Night.png

Effects: +2 Damage +1 Battle Dice

[Edit: I don't need this katana anymore.]

Shanok took out a material from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "A katana, huh..." he said as he scrolled down his menu to choose the <> option, he then started to hammer the material. The material began to glow a faint blue, "This is looking good!" he said to himself. When the crafting process finished, Shanok took a look at the item, "Eh?! This quality? I thought it'd be better than that..." he said. He then took the weapon and delete it.

Shanok opened up his menu and went into his inventory, taking out a material and put it on the anvil. "This time, it'll be a good one" he said to give himself some confidence. He started hammering the material. The crafting process went by really quickly, "Another one of this quality... Guess I'll just try again..." he said to himself while he deleted the bad quality weapon he had just made.

After searching for many shops, his final stop was The Feather Forge.He slowly entered inside while looking around, he noticed that shop keeper was not here. He walked towards the counter. Thinking about what kind of a sword he we wanted.. He wanted it to be good since it was his first one. He wrote down the effects, not saying anything about its shape he just wrote that he wanted it to be red! He was going to pay for both mats and the work.After finishing it he left the shop.

[OOC----Dont mind this offer , you can forget mine >.<

Sakuri had for way to long went around without upgrading his arsenal, so today he had a plan of what he wanted to get, but with limited amount if COL, he wasn't sure on how restricted he would be.

He ended the snowy plains and found the shop called "The Feather Forge" which had been recommended by the Azure Brigade members. He entered the shop and saw the list where people had placed their orders, so he walked towards it to put himself on the list.

-order-

Rapier-1+ BD- possibly bleeding effect, depending on how much it would cost.

((Send me a PM instead of writing to me in Skype, my iPad is getting crazy in Skype for some reason lawl))

Miaki walked into Shanok's shop carrying a small wooden crate in his arms. He shook some of the snow that clung to him and sneezed before looking around for his commandant. "Yo! Shanny! You in here? I've got something for you." He called out then noticing that the furnace hadn't been used much recently. No doubt he really was low on materials to craft with. He peered around then heard shuffling in the back and saw his fellow brigade member emerge. "Alright, deals a deal and I owe you these." He sat the small crate down patting it as he leaned on it with another arm. "Ten crafting materials. Just like we agreed. Two of them I've been holding on to for a VERY long time so use them well." He slid the crate a few inches towards Shanok and shook hands. "Well I'd stick around and chat but I've got other things. Gotta dash!"

Items removed from journal:

» 4x Steel Bars

» 4x Atlantis Iron Ingots

» 2x Echosteel Ingots (A metal that reflects sound, and gives the user a bonus to their <> and <> skills, while being able to deflect sound-based attacks)

"Thanks Miaki!" Shanok said to his friend that had just gave him ten materials. Shanok took out a steel ingot he just got form his inventory and put it on the anvil. He started to hammer the steel ingot. Shanok was hammering the ingot when it exploded all of a sudden. "Oh well, guess I'll just try again" he said.

Shanok put another steel ingot on his anvil and started hammering it. The ingot started to change shape and Shanok was happy about the results he was seeing. The crafting of the item went without problems, but as Shanok picked up the item and looked at its tag, he realized that it was of bad quality and deleted it.

"Back to crafting this thing" he said as he took out his last steel ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "Hopefully It'll come out good this time!" he said as he started to hammer the ingot. The item he made was of good quality, but not good enough for his customer's order, so Shanok deleted it.

Shanok took out an Atlantis Iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. He looked at the so familiar ingot, he had collected many of those with his friend Atlus, it had been a while since he had seen him. Thinking about his friend, he started to hammer the material. The crafting process went without a single problems, though the item still ended being of bad quality, Shanok deleted it.

Shanok put another Atlantis Iron ingot on his anvil and started to hammer it. Soon after he began to hammer it, the ingot started to glow a faint blue and change shape into a rapier. When the item was finally all formed, Shanok took it, and immediately knew it was special. He looked at it's tag.

Item: Rapier

Name: Malice

Description: The rapier's hilt covers the whole for protection, the blade is long and sharp.

Ability: +1 To battle dice. On a 10(regardless of mods) apply a bleed effect for 1 damage each turn for 2 turns. (2 dmg total)

"Well that's one order down, now, I think I'll make something for me, my sword isn't really good against monsters of my level anymore" he said to himself as he took out an Atlantis Iron ingot from his inventory and put it on his anvil. Shanok started to hammer the material. The weapon was done quickly and it was a surprisingly good weapon.

Item: Katana

Name: Cursed Katana

Description: This katana's blade is black. On rare occasion, the blade will deal damage to ALL hostile units around the user.

Ability: +1 Damage. On a 10(regardless of mods) deal 3+1(4) damage to ALL enemies, costs the user 6HP