[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

Shanok took out the armor he had just made and clicked the "Salvage item" icon in its menu. The item process started and was really fast, too fast in fact. When Shanok got the results, he wasn't surprised that the salvaging had failed. "Oh well... I think I'll just have to go get more materials soon" he said.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok took out another Iron Ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. He wanted to make a sword, because he had realized that most people were ordering weapons, so he wanted to have a good stock of weapon. He started to hammer the material and it started to change into the shape of a sword. When the sword was made, Shanok took it and realized it was not a good sword, no one would want a sword like that.

Shanok took another Iron Ingot out of his inventory. "I think I'll make myself another cuirass" he said as he put the ingot on the anvil and started to hammer it. The ingot changed shape into that of a cuirass. Shanok took the item and saw it was of really good quality, he looked at the items tag.

Item: Light Armor Chestplate

Name: Cuirass of Retaliation

Description: A blue cuirass with small blades and spikes at multiple places, it's dangerous to even go near it.

Ability: On an enemy 6-8 BD, enemy takes 1 damage

Shanok wanted a new hammer to make his items, the one that he had was the default one and was getting pretty bad at its job. He took one of his last iron ingot and put it on his anvil. He then started to hammer it, the iron ingot ever so slowly changed into a hammer. Shanok took the hammer in his hand and looked at its tag.

Item: Blacksmith Hammer

Name: Lucky Hammer

Description: A regular hammer made out of iron, though there's something special to it...

Ability: +1 To user's crafting dice

Shanok took out the last item he had made and clicked on the "Salvage Item" button. The process started without a problem. When the process was done, Shanok had reclaimed one Iron Ingot. "So now I'll be able to make two more items before going to get materials again" he said as he put the ingot in his inventory.

Miaki entered the snow covered building that was Shanok's forge. "Well if it isn't my favorite blacksmith so far. Atleast until someone becomes better than you." He said in a joking manner. "Listen my man, I'm looking to get some of my gear mended and maybe buy something off you." Dropping his katana and breastplate on the counter for his friend to take a look at, Miaki glanced around the room at some of the weapons. "Let's see what you have here. I see that business has been rather nice successful for you."

Spotting a simple weapon mounted on the wall. He pulled it down and held it up Thor Shanok to see. "This is what I'll take." He said while holding up the <>. "I know I can use this but you never know when you need such things." He added the Battleaxe to the pile of wares he had and paid his buddy Shanok.

(OOC: -400 Col)

Shanok took Miaki's equipment and repaired them to the max durability. "There you go!" he said as he handed back to Miaki his sword and breastplate. He then went back to his anvil to use the last of his materials. He took out an Iron Ingot from his inventory, put it on the anvil and started to hammer it.

Item: Dagger

Name: Misericorde

Description: This dagger has a long and narrow blade that can go through the gaps in armor plating.

Ability: +1 Damage

Shanok took out his last Iron Ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "I will make... Gauntlets!" he said as he started to hammer the material. The Iron Ingot ever so slowly changed into a pair of gauntlets. "These are good!" he said as he took them into his hands, looking at the item's description.

Item: Gauntlets

Name: Alma

Description: These gauntlets are black with a hint of red. They're made from several layers of metal plates.

Ability: On a BD10, -1 damage to the opponent's next attack (crits always to do 1)

Shanok listened to Eléssar, "Okay, let me go and get it" he replied as he went to his shelf where orders were placed. He then went back to the counter with Eléssar's gauntlets in his hand. "Here you go" he said as he handed the item to him. "As said before, the payment was the materials you gave me, nothing else" he added.

The familiar cling should have alerted the shop's owner of her arrival, but Lisbeth still made enough sound so the player knew she was there. The shop was cold in the inside, perhaps even more cold than the outside. Letting out a shivering breath she reminded herself that she preferred the cold than any hot floor. Looking around the shop, she stopped in front of the shield and admired it's work. About to press her hand in front of it, Lis wondered what exactly did it do aside from being pretty.

Lisbeth turned back and looked at the smith. He was young and seemed familiar to her. Scrunching her face in confusion she quickly pointed at him and let out a surprise gasp.

"You? I know you! You're the one who confused for violet hair man." She said, before chuckling. Looking around at the store, she tried not to point out it's terrible condition.

"I'm searching for a smith who does great work at good prices. I have an order to place, but first I'd need to gather mats." She quickly responded afterwards.

"The one who confused you for a violet haired man? For Garou? Oh right! I did confuse him with a girl a few months ago..." he said in embarassment while scratching the back of his head. "Oh... So you came to find a good blacksmith at a good price, that sounds just like me!" he told Lisbeth. "Just tell me what you need, bring me the materials and I'll make it for you, in fact, it could be anything, as long as you can afford it" said Shanok, he then went to his counter and waited for his customer to tell him her order.

And in walked an individual still wearing newbie armor... and looked a bit timid as he entered the store in the first place... he had asked around and was told of this weapons shop from other players in SAO... and as Sotarou looked around the shop, what should his eyes doth see but a blade all curved and neat-looking out on display! His eyes lit up! This is it... this is the start... He then went up to the counter and smiled to the shopkeep. "Excuse me. I'm wanting to purchase the Atlantian's Guardian Blade you have on display." He looked nervous as he had come in... but his voice had the power of a confident purchaser.

"The one who confused you for a violet haired man? For Garou? Oh right! I did confuse him with a girl a few months ago..." he said in embarassment while scratching the back of his head. "Oh... So you came to find a good blacksmith at a good price, that sounds just like me!" he told Lisbeth. "Just tell me what you need, bring me the materials and I'll make it for you, in fact, it could be anything, as long as you can afford it" said Shanok, he then went to his counter and waited for his customer to tell him her order.

A chuckled came out of her lips once she had seen the poor boys embarrassment. Nodding her head in an affirmative, she looked around the shop once more as she heard his comment.

"Good to know! I'm in need of various things, specifically some throwing picks. I'd like them to be dangerous and perhaps carry some sort of paralysis or toxicity? Do you think that could be done? Aside from that, I would also like them to deal some damage. Heavy. I know this can be quite the challenge seeing as Picks are rarely used for fighting but I want the as a last option if my sword fails. The ones I have are not made of any precious metal, but they do the job for hunting."

Turning her turquoise eyes on the customer, she studied him silently while waiting for the smith to finish his order.

Hearing the door of the shop ding once more, Lisbeth turned to look at the beginner before deciding to finish the order for Shanny.

"I would also like a special dagger made and some battle gauntlets for an armor. I'll bring the materials for the picks if you have any requests? For the dagger and gauntlets, I can pay you in COL or more materials." She finished, before cocking her hip against the counter and turning to the arrival.

Shanok wrote down Lisbeth's order, "For orders, I take materials, not col" he told her as he heard another player come in his shop. The other player didn't seem to pay attention to him, he was looking at a curved sword that was in display and then said that he wanted to buy it. "Sure thing, if you've got the col, it's yours! That sword is 800 col" he told the new customer.