[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok took out an iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "Another day, a new set of crafting tries" he said out loud to cheer himself on. He started to hammer the ingot, still wanting to make his customer's sword. He had succeeded in making a sword, though it was nothing special so he just kept it to salvage it later.

Shanok took out another ingot and started to hammer it, hoping that he would finally make his customer's weapon. The one handed sword that resulted of this craft was really good, but not what his customer wanted. "I can still sell this at least" he said to himself as he put the weapon in his inventory.

Item: One handed straight sword.

Name: Fine Iron Sword

Description: A sword made of iron, it's of good quality and it's damage output is better than normal.

Ability: +1 Damage

Shanok took out another ingot, he tried to make another weapon this time as his customer's weapon proved to be really hard to make.. He got good results, he made a good spear. "I'll just sell this one too..." he said, putting the spear in his inventory.

Item: Assault Spear

Name: Fine Iron Spear

Description: This spear is better than regular weapons, it's stronger than average.

Shanok took out yet another iron ingot from his inventory. "I hope I'll be able to fulfill his order with the mats he gave me, I wouldn't like to make him pay extra for the mats I'd have to gather" he said while hammering the ingot. Once again, he had made a sword, nothing special, he kept it to salvage it later.

Shanok took out another sword he had made and tried to salvage it. "Come on, give me my material back, I can't afford to keep wasting materials like this, as it is, I won't get anymore customers because I take too long to make their items..." he said. The item poofed into crystals as Shanok got one Iron Ingot from salvaging it.

Shanok took out the last ordinary sword he had made and tried to salvage it. This time, compared to his last two tries, the salvaging process failed, Shanok, who wanted to get materials back from the regular items he had made, wasn't happy about it, but he figured he'd just try to make better stuff another day.

Shanok took out an Iron Ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. He started to hammer the ingot, a short while after, the ingot had changed shape into a battleaxe. Shanok took the weapon on his hands and looked at its tag.

Item: Battleaxe

Name: Fine Iron Battleaxe

Description: A better than average battleaxe, good weapon for low levels.

Shanok took out another Iron Ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil, he then started to hammer it. The crafting process went by without a problem. Shanok took the item he had made and looked at its tag.

Item: Shield

Name: Iron Shield

Description: A regular shield, good for blocking damage

Ability: On a BD10, -1 damage to the opponent's next attack (crits always to do 1)

Shanok took out an Iron Ingot from his inventory and put it in the anvil. He then started to hammer it. The crafting process went by without a problem. Shanok took the item he had made in his hand and looked at its tag. "Wow, this one's the best one I've made in a long time" he said.

Item: Katana

Name: Azure Katana

Description: This katana's blade has a blue-ish color, while the handle is gold colored with black braided leather over it.

Ability: +2 Damage

Shanok took out one the weapons he had made earlier and clicked the "Salvage Item" icon on the item's menu. The process started and it was over quickly. Shanok got good results, he managed to get a material back from the item. "That's good, I'm in need of materials" he said as he looked at his number of materials in his inventory.

Shanok took out another Iron Ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. He then proceeded to hammer said material, wanting to make himself better armor. He managed to make an armor but it's quality wasn't good enough, it wasn't better than what he had currently. "I'll just salvage it later I guess" he said as he put the item in his inventory.