[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

Shanok took out his last Atlantis Iron ingot his friend Miaki had gave him and put it on his anvil. "Last one, gotta make something good with this" he said as he started to hammer to ingot. The ingot was starting to glow a faint blue as it ever so slowly changed shape. The ingot released a bright blue light which quickly faded away, what was before Shanok's eyes when the light was gone, was a something he had never seen before, a weapon so beautiful and strong looking as well. "Wow..." he said in awe while looking at it. He then dropped his hammer and took the katana in his hands, looking at the item tag.

Item: Katana

Name: Ikazuchi

Description: This odachi's (long katana) handle has blue braided leather wrapped around it. As for the blade itself, it's length is around 42 inches long which gives it a range that's as good as a two handed sword.

Ability: +1 damage. On a BD 10 (regardless of mods) you hit the enemy a second time, damage depends on loot dice:

LD 1-10 = the dmg you'd do on a 6-8 BD

LD 11-18 = the dmg you'd do on a 9 BD

LD 19-20 = the dmg you'd do on a 10 BD

(Weapon is made out of SPEED type metal, which is why I'm not including missing, as it is a super fast second strike after the first one hits, it's all in the same post. Basically it just adds damage)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wow, that was one great weapon" he said, remembering the weapon he had just made. "I guess I'll use these Echosteel ingots now" he said as he took one out of his inventory. He put it on the anvil and started to hammer it. The ingot changed shape into a one handed straight sword. Shanok took the sword in his hands and looked at its tag.

Item: One handed straight sword

Name: Rage

Description: A really sharp, double edged sword, to manipulate with caution.

Ability: +2 damage on a BD 10(regardless of mods) -2HP on a BD 10 (the user loses 2hp)

Shanok took out his last Echosteel ingot from his inventory, "My last material... I'll have to go get some soon" he said as he put it on the anvil. He then started to hammer it, the crafting process went by really quickly, the ingot turned a two handed sword. Shanok took the sword on his hands and looked at the tag.

Item: Two handed straight sword.

Name: Gravity Core

Description: A super heavy sword, due to it's weight, it is quite easy to dodge. But the opponent shouldn't underestimate the damage it deals.

Ability: -2 To the USER'S BD (NOT MODIFIABLE, CAN'T PUT +2 AND HIT LIKE NORMAL). +4 Damage. (Reason for +4: If the enemy has - to BD on you, it gets REALLY HARD to land a hit.

Shanok took out an Atlantis Iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. He started hammering it, hoping to make some decent armor. The crafting process went well, he had crafted a nice cuirass, but not good enough to his liking. "I'll keep it for now, I'll just try to salvage it later" he said to himself as he put the item in his inventory.

Shanok took out the material he had just salvaged and put it on the anvil, with a spear in mind. He started to hammer the material, which ever so slowly changed shape into that of a spear. When the process was over, Shanok took the item and looked at its tag.

Item: Assault Spear

Name: Bloody Spear

Description: This spear's head has serrated edges. Its blade head is steel colored with a taint of red in it.

Ability: On a BD 10 (regardless of mods) make the opponent lose blood, causing him to be weaker for 1 turn (-1 damage to a minimum of 1)

He walked inside the store while greeting the owner with a smile. Moving towards the counter slowly, looking around. He places his hands on the counter, he is pretty excited about his first order. '' Hey.. Good shop you have there. Looks cool. '' he says as he leaves the note he prepared earlier on the counter. Which contains his 2 order.

-20 iron bar moved out from the inventory. -

Item: One-handed sword

Name: Wing Of The Phoenix

Description: An iron sword with black hilt, looking like the feathers of a phoenix, holding a red blade.

Ability: +3 Damage.

Shanok went up the his shop's counter and saw a note with orders on it. "Eléssar... Who's this guy?" he said. "I guess I'll make his stuff and wait for him to come back" he said as he took the materials and went to his anvil. He took out an iron ingot from his inventory, put it on the anvil and started hammering it. Shanok crafted the weapon, he looked at it, nothing special. "I'll keep that so I can salvage it later" he said.

Shanok took out another iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "Ugh, I hope I can get this order done as soon as possible" he said while hammering the material. The crafting process went by without a problem, Shanok had decided to try and make the customer's gloves that he ordered, and he made them! Shanok took the item to see it's properties.

Item: Gauntlets

Name: Claws Of The Phoenix

Description: Iron gauntlets that looks like claws, with sharp fingers. Red and orange color.

Ability: On 6 - 8 enemy battle dice, enemy takes 1 damage.

Shanok took out the bad quality sword he had made a while ago, and clicked the "Salvage Item" option on its menu. The salvaging process went by and succeeded! "Awesome! That makes +1 material for me!" he said to himself, happy about getting back a material so it could be used to make something better.

Shanok took out an iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "So now let's see... uhm... oh, right! A chestplate!" he said as he started to hammer the ingot changing its shape ever so slowly into that of a chestplate. The crafting process went by without a problem but the item wasn't as good as he wanted. "I'll just salvage it later I guess" he said as he put the armor in his inventory.

Shanok took out another iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. He then started to hammer it, the shape ever so slowly changed into that of a chestplate. The crafting process went by quickly, Shanok looked at the item, "Another bad one? Aww... I guess I'll just salvage it later and try again.

Shanok took out another iron ingot from his inventory, put it on the anvil and started to hammer it. As soon as he did so, the ingot blew up into blue crystals and a window that said "Crafting Failed" popped up. "Awww... I'm really unlucky today" he said as he put his hammer back on the shelf.

Shanok took out an iron ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "I'll try to make the sword now" he said as he started to hammer the ingot, its shape slowly changing into that of a one handed sword. At some point during the process, the sword just blew up in pieces, the crafting had failed.