[SHOP-F4] The Feather Forge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok took the pouch full of Col and clicked on it, the window showed that it contained exactly 800 Col. He went up to where the sword that Sotarou wanted and took it with him, bringing it back to the counter. "Here, it's yours now! Take care of it, if you need anything else, just let me know!" he said as he handed to sword to the other player.

Sotarou grins and takes the sword and gives it a couple of swings to test the weight. Out of reach of anything breakable, that is... either way, he smiled, content with the quality of the weapon! "Thank you very much! I think this is just what I need to get myself started towards my dream!" And he didn't give the shopkeep a moment to even ask about his dream, as Sotarou left the shop with blade in hand!

((Atlantean Guardian Blade get! 800 Col loss.))

As my travels got longer, the enemies got tougher and it was finaly time to have another weapon forged. I entered the shop <> and walked to the counter.

Hello there Shanok sir....i was wondering if you could hp me with something i said to Shanok hoping he would actually able to do something.

I knew i had the materials and the col, whichever he required i definitely had it

Shanok looked at the customer who had just entered his shop and heard him talking. "Yes I can make anything you want, you just need to give me the materials to do so" he asnwered. Another customer came in, asking for the price of an item on display. "That sword is 400 Col, interested in buying it?" he asked the player.

I pulled out 8 Star Steel Ingots and placed them down on the table.

Shanok, you very kind sir, i need a sword and a shield made and i bring these very rare metals to you because i hear you make some marvelous creations, and was wondering if i could join those ranks i said to him very nicely hoping he could do it

If eight Start Steel ingots isnt enough i can give you more i explained if you cant do the shield that is okay...the sword is most important

Shanok took the materials that the player had just handed to him and went to his anvil. "You can come back later, your stuff will most likely be done by the time you come back" he said as he started to hammer the first ingot. The ingot's shaped started to change into that of a shield. All of a sudden, the shield was glowing a bright blue light, and then it faded, revealing a shield good enough to be given to his customer.

Item: Shield

Name: Galactic Defender

Description: It looks like a shield the roman legionaries used to use but its colored a midnight blue and has white dots to symbolize stars, in the very center is the dragon constellation.

Ability: On a 8-10 BD, negate 1 damage dealt to you on the next turn, crits always do 1 damage.

((+1 CD From "Lucky Hammer" makes this an 11CD - Rare))

Shanok took out another ingot his customer had given him. "It'd be great if I were to finish his order soon" he said as he started to hammer the ingot. The ingot's shape changed into a katana, probably one of the best weapon he had ever made. "This one's really good, I really did a great job!" Shanok said out loud as he took the item and looked at its tag.

Item: Katana

Name: Celestial Blade

Description: Its blade is black like the midnight sky and has a line of galactic green like the aurora borealis going down the broad side of the blade.

Ability: +3 Damage

Shanok took another ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. "So... for Miaki's wedding, I need to make smelting wire" he said as he started to hammer the metal. Not too long later, he had succeeded in making the smelting wire. "Well, now that's done, I think this amount will be enough" he said as he put the wire in his inventory.

Shanok looked at the man who had placed an order a few days ago, "An armor? Sure, I can make that, I still have the materials that you gave me" he told Ryu. "Come back for it later, I'll get right to it" he added as he headed for his anvil. He put a material on the anvil and started to hammer it. He was using his new <> which increased his chances at getting better items while crafting, even though he was using it, he made a bad item.

Shanok took out another material from his inventory and put it on the anvil, he then started to hammer it, trying to make armor for his customer. The ingot's shape started to change into that of a cuirass. His work was done, he had made the armor his customer wanted, he put his hammer down and took the hammer, looking at its tag.

Item: Heavy Armor Chestplate

Name: Stellar Samurai Armor

Description: Galactic blue/green swirled colors the armor as the constellation of the dragon lays dormant on the very center of the samurai chestplate.

Ability: +1 HP.

Shanok took out another ingot from his inventory and put it on his anvil. He started to hammer it, he didn't know what he was going to make, so he just hammered without thinking about it. The ingot started to change shape, it was changing into a battleaxe. I guess I'll keep it and sell it later he thought as he took the finished item and looked at its stats.

Item: Two Handed Battleaxe

Name: Celestial Guardian's Battle Axe

Description: The handle of this battle axe is white, with the end of it being gold colored. The blade itself is dark red and purple colored, while still having a white parts on it.

Ability: +3 damage.

Shanok took out his last Star Steel Ingot from his inventory and put it on the anvil. Shanok calmly and slowly inhaled and exhaled, "Let's make something good" he calmly said as he started to hammer the material at a medium pace. As his hammer kept striking the material, he knew that the item he was making, was going to be one of the best items he had ever made. The material released an intense white light which faded away really quickly, revealing a completely silver colored katana. Shanok dropped his hammer on the ground and took the katana in his hands and looked at the item's stats.

Item: Assault Spear

Name: ShiverSpine

Description: This spear is cold to the touch and casts a cold air to all around it. Legend says that it was once carried by an Ice Giant, which Exlplains its exceptional length.

Ability: +3 Damage

Shanok looked at the player that wanted to buy a sword. Shanok went to where said sword was displayed and took it with him, bringing it back to the counter, he then put the sword on the counter. "Here it is, it's now yours" he said as he gave the player his new sword and took the col. The player Ryu then came in, asking if what he had ordered was ready. "It sure is, gimme a moment" he said as he went in another room and came back with Ryu's orders. "Here you go, the sword, the armor and the shield" he said as he put the items on the table so Ryu could take them.