[PP_F3] Cici all alone...again...?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just then I busted through the door with Denise being dragged behind me.

Hurry, hurry, hurry I said in a slightly raised tone. you have to help her now!

I ran over to Cicila and hugged her tightly knowing that I had left her and I shouldn't have.

Im so sorry Cicila,...I know I shouldn't have left but,...I HAD to get you help...and Denise here is one of THE BEST medical personnel I've EVER met.... I said apologetically to Cicila knowing she had been crying a while since if left. I actually began crying myself a little but...no one could see through my hood and mask. Denise pulled out her medical kit AND her alchemical kit and began working on what could cure both Cicila AND I of our current situation. Good thing too, Cicila desperately looked like she could use it.

Running back to the outside of the inn through the window i saw Ryu and the others there. I sighed in both relief and depression as i tipped my hat to them.

"I think its about time that i leave now." i whispered to myself as i tuckes my hands into my coat and walked out to the field. In the same direction as to where the Dungeon is being held.

I finished grabbing enough good for everyone and walked back. Just moments behind Ryu got there, I walked in with tons of bags full of food. I looked over towards Ryu and saw a new female.

OK good your here. I said as I looked toward the person Ryu brought.

I brought food for everyone. Don't be afraid to dig in. I said as I laid out the food for everyone and then fixed my own plate.

Suddenly...a feeling washed over me...regret. I should never have gotten involved. I stood....and i walked out of the door down the stairs and out of the in. In a flash, no more like....a shadow....i was gone...never to be seen again. I vanished from the map once more...just like i did with Aoife...i was gone.....and this time...i wasnt coming back.

A mob charged at me while I was wandering around the Dungeon. Grabbing my sword from my shoulder, I brought the blade straight down into the mob's skull. It shattered into a million pieces as I casually walked further into the Dungeon.

Should I stay away from the others? I asked myself.

It seems like it would be a good idea. After all, I did act completely like a mercenary and didn't really give it a second thought. I thought as another mob came at me. Easily cleaving through it like it was butter, I continued to walk casually. Then my stomach started to growl at me.

Oh man, why did I leave without any food? I asked myself as I leaned to the wall and slide down to the ground. Sighing, wishing things were different but I knew that's only a wishful thinking. Burying my face in my left arm while watching a monster prowling about in the corridors. I closed my eyes, imagining just what it'll be like if I simply just stayed away. I can see everyone being happy, and in truth it hurt a lot.

I re-cosidered of what I was doing and looked at the group then Cicila.. then i said to myself in my head "What am I doing here.. I kidnapped her.. I took a mercenary mission.. I don't belong here.."

"Uh shark-san.. I'm going to go... I'll take some food with me and give it to NightShade if I run into him, ja-ne!" With that I took a big portion of food for me and NightShade to share, I walked towards where he was and said "hey, Shade.. I brought food, thought you'd be hungry. I put the big portion down on the grass on top of a cloth, "Eat up" I sat down while leaning on a tree

"Say.. Shade... Do we really belong with them.. we took a mercenary mission and kidnapped the girl.. I don't know if we belong with them or we don't.. they're probably scared of us.. or rather.. we're just too afraid to tell them who and what we are.. also why we did it.."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I looked at Rage and cracked a smile.

Good to know that there's someone that trusts me. I said to myself in my head as i grabbed some of the food.

"Maybe just a little afraid i suppose. I know it hurts when your own Guild Leader no longer trusts you. Though i can't really blame him, i probably would have done the same thing if i was in his shoes." I said as i took a bite into the food.

"Maybe after the heat dies down, we'll explain ourselves. Whether or not it'll end peacefully which i hope so, really depends on Shark. If only i had known it was Cicila though, i might have reconsidered on taking that job. Would have saved the others if that were the case." I said as i began to hum in my thoughts.

I was sitting on my bed with Cici crying next to me. At that moment I heard knocking at the door. I then got up and walked toward the knocking. I have a feeling that I know who it was. This thing has happened quite a lot within the past few months. I then opened the door and saw who was in front of me.

You know you shouldn't be doing this every time right? You can't just walk out and make everyone worry. I Said with the straightest face ever. I looked behind me at the room. Cici was still crying and there was still a lot of food left.

I have a ton of food left. You must be hungry. Why don't you come in and talk to Cici. I said as I invited him into my hospitality.

I know Shark....i know.... i said placing a hand on his shoulder. I never mean to leave...im just afraid of hurting everyone else I moved past him and went and sat next to Cicila on the bed and just sat there. I wanted to apologize but i figured if i said anything it would make things worse. What i did do surprised even me, i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me and hugged her, very poorly from the side, but it was a hug none the less.

I face of guilt washed over him as he pulled down his hood.

I left because i was afraid.....i feared that everything that had happened today...was all my fault, and that if i didnt leave...it was only going to get worse i explained in a saddened tone. I hugged her tighter shushing her crying trying to calm her down. I continued to wipe the tears out of her eyes and i told her that "everything would be okay" that i was "right here", that "i would never leave again", and i meant every word of it.

Sighing after I had my fill of the food,

I suppose there's no avoiding it now is there? I asked mainly to myself. I got up to my feet and stretched my legs and arms.

Come on Rage, we're going back. Maybe we can set things right somehow. I said with a small beam of hope. That's all I could do at the moment, was just hope that this goes as well as I'm hoping it would be. I then opened my messages and pressed Shark's name.

Hey, we can discuss things at the western gates. I pressed sent and there it went. Now with both excitement and worry Rage and I went back to the town we were in not too long ago.

I let her fall asleep on my lap, swearing to protect her until she woke up. Not sure what we were supposed to be doing...but i know now...she is my life...and my destiny. I cant leave her for anything in this world. I looked to Shark.

Help me take her back to my room? i asked, knowing this was his room still.

At that moment I received a message from Night. About time. I thought to myself. Just moments later Ryu asked me to help him out.

Sure. I just got a message and have to meet with someone. I can help you take her back but I have to get going. We picked up Cici and took her back. I then looked over at Ryu with a death stare. Don't go anywhere till I get back. You can stay in my room if you like. I then got up and started making my way towards the western gate.

By the time I got to the western gate there wasn't anyone around so I sat on the bench and waited for a bit.

Well he finally asked me to talk with him. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Deep down I really trust him but I can't let it show or else it will make me seem like I'm to trustworthy. That isn't good for business. I had a deep conversation in my mind while waiting for Night to show up.