[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

"Another time. The quest isn't over. It said bring vanquish her in an official duel and teach her shame. And their level doesn't matter. Nor do their reasons. That color means they killed people. Murder. The game is doing a fine job of that without helping it. I can't believe you are so ready to excuse them killing people, for what? Fun? Loot? Does it really matter?"

Which meant that the quest wasn't over. At least not in his eyes. But it showed a lot about the Red players fleeing and teleporting away. Cowards. The lot of them. Sheathing his sword he sighed. He didn't know how they were going to find this specific PKer.

"Well let's look around the area. If the monster was here then the target would probably be close by."

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stands in the window sill watching everyone from above, no one can see him, since the cloak of darkness allows his stealth skill to significantly increase. He wishes to join in the festivities, but knows he doesnt belong, he never belonged. He opens up the window letting in a cold breeze and leaves, vanishing from the tavern itself.

Garou hummed to himself in thought, mentally disagreeing with Shanok but not going as far as agreeing Amtrum. I'll find them, and then I'll find out why they killed. If its not a good enough reason, I'll make them ex-player killers, the boy decided. Garou looked at Shanok. "Amtrum has a point. Before we get you a new sword, we should examine the area for clues."

Ruby finally came to her senses. She was some distance away when she heard the sounds of battle. Taking out her sword she turned to head back into the fray not knowing the battle had just ended. As she drew within range she heard the players talking about tracking down a "her". Taking a deep breath she knew what to do. She would not be bullied, not anymore. Stepping around the corner she came into view. As she met the players gaze with orange cursor visible she looked at the enemy which had spooked her so easily and then she noticed it. The things final health bar was blinking. She took a step back.

As the monsters health went down and vanished. Its form flickered. KA-BOOM! The thing disintegrated with the usual particle effect but it also released a ton of green goo that went EVERYWHERE! It missed Ruby but got everyone else. This gave those players one effect. Paralysis.

"Sure. It'd be nice to know another face around this world." Just as Garou was about to lift his finger to accept the friend request, his body trembled and went still. He noticed the icon next to his health bar. Paralysis. Just my luck... He saw Ruby was a player killer and called out to her. "Hey! Don't be afraid, we killed it. We're not here for the reward, we just want to know why you killed another player. You don't exactly look like a villain." Garou tried to force his body to move, but to no avail.

Ruby tilted her head to the side "this world turned against me" was her answer. Stepping over their forms she walked on when a new system message hit all players luckily you didn't have to move to read it. The message was rather flowery but it's meaning was clear: no rewards at all from the fight or quest until ALL OF IT was done. Ruby blinked. Pulling up the hood of her scarlet coat she dashed into the shadows triggering her hiding skill. And like that she was gone.

Garou sighed as he struggled against the paralysis which still had a hold on his frame. The boy started yelling in frustration. "Gee! Thanks for helping us! It's not like, you know, we just saved your life or anything!" The boy with purple hair's face started turning red as he cursed up a storm. He looked over to Shanok and Amtrum. "I say we find her and humiliate her. Teach her a lesson on manners." The lad was fuming.

He noticed that the quest icon hadnt gone away.

Oh no! somethings gone horribly wrong he said in his head realizing he made things worse. As soon as he noticed he made a mad dash back to the area in which the boss had been destroyed. He realized this could be the most fatal mistake he has ever made in his life.

Ruby slunk through the shadows. As she did she heard the players words. Laughing ruefully and quietly she thinks not like I had any healing items any way. She continued on her way.

(OOC: Lime posts next. That's not till tomorrow so hold off for now and 3 posts for paralysis wearing off peoples.)

Zelrius cursed out the paralysis as loud as he could trying to struggle to get free.

"DAMN IT! No one has a Yellow Crystal?!" He shouted making sure everyone heard him.

He thought to himself how remarkable it was how fast the mood changed from a really cheery and happy mood to a gloomy and kind of depressing mood.

Where could she be. No one seemed like this would be an issue, but now it became a big problem. He attempted to track down this mystery person but was having trouble since the dot was on the screen, then off. Like it was flashing in and out of existence. Was it a glitch or something worse. He leaped to the roof tops and began scanning the area. This was the best vantage point, or at least in his mind. He jumped around hoping to somehow make even a little bit of contact with whoever it was.