[F08; PP] Facing Kumatetsu | <<Scents of the Wild: Ferocious Foe>>

Nari winced slightly at Freyd's commentary, giving a soft nod and whispering back towards him as she tried to keep some semblance of awareness of her doings. She had no doubt that she deserved, to some degree, the tone that she'd received from the other player. "I forgot that the dungeon opens based on my leveling, and not the collective...it's a mistake I made that could've cost him his life - not that I'd allow it."

She cut off her words, knowing that there was nothing else she could say. She'd made an error, and one that she wouldn't make again. Best to learn from it and move on. Turning to look at the group, she gave a quick half-curtsey towards Freyd and Morningstar, forcing a soft smile on her face as she thanked them. "Thank you, both of you, for showing up and helping us out. If you wouldn't mind travelling with us a bit more...perhaps we can actually make it out of here."

She turned to Wulfrin, her expression becoming more sombre as she decided to direct him a bit more. "I forgot that it opens at the highest level of the group - a fault mine alone to adhere to and remember. That said, so long as you're willing to continue, there are contingencies that we can put into place. We can keep you alive so long as we keep the focus off of you...which is my role, and I intend to do until my dying breath. That being said, nothing is fool proof. You have your teleport crystals, yes? If not, I have some you can hold on to - if you feel you're in danger, I don't care if one of us is dying right before you, you use it. We can handle ourselves, but you're in over your head here. And yes, I know that's my fault. Now we look to keeping you alive. Should you choose to, you can also turn back now, and leave the dungeon to us, if that makes you feel safer."

She nodded towards the exit that still seemed to shimmer slightly, as if calling to them. She had no intention herself of leaving, but wanted to leave it up to the others what they desired to do, and turned back to Freyd and Morningstar. "That offer goes to all of you. I'm going to continue forwards, but if you'd rather head out...I'll be fine here. Which is not to say I wouldn't appreciate your company and attendance. I do like having you lot around."

She threw a smile towards Morningstar, and gave Freyd a reserved nod of reverence as she awaited to hear what they would each say in response.

Nari-Lanreth stealsconsumes Gungnir's Shard (Untradeable/Unique/Reusable Consumable): Crème Brûlée Tray | ACC 2 | Feast (3/6)

Updated Statblock
Nari-Lanreth | Lv. 33 | P. 58 | HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Hey no worries," Wulfrin waved away the apology. "I just hope what ever is at the end will be worth it for me. Typically in other games, something like this would result in a pretty lofty exp boost. Not sure if SAO is the same, but if it is then if I make it out I'll be way better off for it." Wulfrin turned to his mentors. This was a unique situation he was placed in and he didn't want to waste it. "I'm not going to be the first in, so I will follow the lead of you who have put so much time into my progress. I will not let you down. It will be a great honor for me to fight along side all of my mentors at once."

He was prepared to go down fighting in this place. The only reason he would leave was if he was in mortal danger and everyone could leave with him. He wasn't going to let his mentors fall defending him. If they were going to fight to the end then so would he. He had to prove he had what it takes to fight in situations like this. The frontlines would be filled with situations like this, so he also saw it as an opportunity to learn. He waved a teleport crystal to the group before returning it to a pocket in his coat. He was prepared to get out if needed, but only as a last resort.

Wulfrin took the situation in stride, which in others might have been believed to be no more than bravado, but the man had shown more than a glimmer of awareness at the potential outcome of their situation and failed to flinch.  Likewise, Nari faced the dilemma of all tanks: thinking that if they just sacrificed more, then could deny fate its claim upon their wards.  Life didn't work that way; nor did Aincrad.  To her credit, that realization was equally accepted.  

"A second jaunt through the Cave of Wonders," Freyd mused aloud with lilting laugh and grin, masquerading around the truth of their circumstances.  "How could we deny ourselves such a treat?  Thank you kindly for the invitation. I believe we will accept."  They would all read through such thin veneer and understand his paltry effort, but he made it anyway.  Nothing should deny their opportunity to save face in the aftermath of their courage.  Facing the specter of ones own fate or potential role in setting it into motion was never easy.  Wulfrin and Nari had both acquitted themselves well. All that could be done had been done.  Now came the time to roll the dice.

"I will not let you down. It will be a great honor for me to fight along side all of my mentors at once."

"Well said.  The rest falls on all of us to skew the odds in our favour."

Turning towards the cavern depths, Freyd strode onward feeling like he was wandering once more into Wushen's lair at the start of the last raid.  Five lives rested on his shoulders that day.  If they could pull through that, this would be child's play.  Something called to him from within and he found his gaze drifting down to his own disappearing shadow, being swallowed by the murk beyond the last vestiges of light.  He found it staring back at him, slowly nodding as it faded from view.

It didn't take long to reach the outskirts of the main chamber where two large bronze effigies shaped like whirling dust devils stood still on either side of a narrowing gap. Such an obvious choke point only confirmed their arrival at the second stage of the dungeon.  Freyd was denied any chance to call out a warning.  Merely approaching proved enough to trigger their inner works and set them both to whirring and chuffing, gradually picking up speed.  Slipping through the void between them, the Whisper instantly streaked forward, hoping to catch the mobs before their mechanisms could fully ramp up.  Emerging out of thin air from a cluster of shadows over the leftmost automaton, he came hurtling down and smashed the thing knocking it back against the cave wall.  Its own accelerating rotations immediately sent it careening off and away, bits and parts flying in every direction. Drawing upon the added momentum, Freyd matched its motions and spun himself forward off of it even faster as he veered and crashed into its counterpart.  The cavern drowned in a blinding white light.  When it faded, moments later, nothing remained of their second foe save a drifting shower of scintillating sparks and a finger pointing them towards where the other one went.  

Spoiler

Post Action | AoE-I (x15, 11 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 17 EN - (Rested 2/2; Stamina) = 14 EN.  
Free Action [skill] | Quick Change (CD 0/3) - swap The Thing Behind All Lies for Samael's Pride.  Stats updated.

ID #219987 | BD: 5+7-1=11 (hit).  DMG (25*15=375-120=255) to Bronze Golem 1. (CD 5 | ST-B locked)
ID #219989 | BD: 9 (Crit +2, Holy +16, TRLBLD).  DMG (25*43=1075*2=2150-120=2030) to Bronze Golem 2.  Dead.

Freyd | HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 140/154 (154-14) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar | 
HP: 828/828 | EN: 110/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin | 
HP: 273/273 | EN: 44/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth |
HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

(2,0,0,0) Bronze Golem 1 | HP: 445/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 (700-255)
(3,0,0,0) Bronze Golem 2 | HP: 0/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 (700-2030)

Loot Bronze Golem 2: ID #219994 | LD: 16+10+2=28 | CD: 2
4900 col (HP[700]*7 - incl. +4 CD/LD even, +3 Prosperity)
T4 Perfect Consumable 219994a
T4 Perfect Consumable 219994b
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 219994c
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 219994d

Edited by Freyd

Morningstar always thought the best of situations, even when things looked grim. It was a virtue of his, one might say. Once, his optimism had been compared to a bright light, guiding the way for the hopeless. He hoped that in this moment, for Wulfrin's sake, he could be that light.

The moment they stepped into the second mob chamber, it lit up. Two golems erupted from their slumber, a wall barricading them from proceeding to the final boss of the Cave of Wonders. Freyd could see over it, however. His body was a blur as his instincts kicked in. He pummeled one of the bronze golems, crushing it in seconds.

"With me," Morningstar called to Wulfrin and Nari, following after the remaining golem. 

The split second decision to pin it down led the blonde to proccing a stun, zapping the bronze automaton. Its movements halted just long enough for his party to shut it down indefinitely. He left room between himself and the golem for the rest to charge in without worrying about hitting him in the process.

Spoiler

Post Action | TECH-A (x16, 16 EN): 16 EN - (Well Rested 3/3; Stamina) = 13 EN.  
Free Action | None

ID #219987 | BD: 8+6-1=11 (hit).  DMG (28*18=448-120=328) to Bronze Golem 1 | BLEED PROC | FROSTBITE PROC | STUN PROC

Freyd | HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 140/154 (154-14) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar | HP: 828/828 | EN: 97/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin | HP: 273/273 | EN: 44/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth | HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

(2,1,0,0) Bronze Golem 1 | HP: 117/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 1| EVA: 1 0 (445-328) | FRSTBT: 40 DMG (0/2) | BLD: 48 DMG (0/3) | STUNNED

Edited by Morningstar

With the renewed vigor Wulfrin fell inline at the rear of the group. He was content covering the group's rear in this case. The party pressed deeper into the dungeon, eventually wandering into the second chamber. As they did, two bronze golems appeared from the walls attempting to flank the group. The shadows began to warp around them as Freyd made his play. Once light returned he was pointing to one of the golems attempting to escape. Morningstar spoke a command, but Wulfrin was already in motion. Like they had practiced it before, the two pincered the fleeing golem. Wulfrin went right as Morningstar went left. With a combination of Morningstar's stunning strike, and Wulfrin's sword strike pushed the mob back towards the center of the room setting Nari up for the kill. Wulfrin did take note of the low damage he did, but he was determined not to let that get him too down. He had three people that could pick up his slack.

"Give 'em hell Nari!" 

Spoiler

Post Action | ST-1 (x10, 10 EN)  
Free Action | None

ID #220051 | BD: 8 + 5 = 13 | DMG (15 * 10) = 150 - 120 = 30 to Bronze Golem 1 | Keen Proc +1 BD

Morningstar | HP: 828/828 | EN: 97/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin | HP: 273/273 | EN: 34/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth | HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

(2,1,1,0) Bronze Golem 1 | HP: 87/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 1| EVA: 1 0 (117-30) | FRSTBT: 40 DMG (0/2) | BLD: 48 DMG (0/3) | STUNNED

Edited by Wulfrin

Nari gave a soft sigh as they prepared for the next step of their drive through the Cave, knowing that it was only going to get more dangerous the deeper that they went. Although her eyes flitted backwards towards Wulfrin every so often, she didn't transfix on the man - realising that she would do more good focusing on the dangers ahead, rather than the individual behind her. She'd already concluded that she'd need to focus on protecting the newer player, regardless of the cost, and that meant focusing on the fight - or fights, rather - to come.

The pair of golems were upon them faster than Nari would've liked, and although she would've been more than happy to jump before the party and attempt to call all the attention towards herself, she knew that her role was to monitor and react. Stepping to the side, she watched as Freyd, then Morningstar, and finally even Wulfrin charged in, slamming into the golems and destroying one almost immediately - leaving the second one in a tattered state for her to finish off.

"Well, thanks for leaving me some at least! Alright...let's take this thing down, then." She glanced back towards Wulfrin as she stepped forwards, her face serious as she spoke to him. "After this, we're going to face something a bit more dangerous. Don't...well, just be careful, okay?"

Combat

FreydHP: 1334/1334 | EN: 140/154 (154-14) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
MorningstarHP: 828/828 | EN: 97/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
WulfrinHP: 273/273 | EN: 34/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-LanrethHP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

(2,1,1,0) Bronze Golem 1HP: 0/700 | DMG: 280 | MIT: 120 | ACC: 2 1| EVA: 1 0 | FRSTBT: 40 DMG (1/2) | BLD: 48 DMG (1/3) | STUNNED

ID220346 | BD: 8+6=14 | <<ST-I vs. Bronze Golem 1>> | Hit: [(12+1)x12-120] = 36 damage | Frostbite [40 DMG] | Bleed [48 DMG] | Bronze Golem 1 destroyed.

Spoiler

Looting
ID220347 | LD: 5+6=11 | CD: 3 | Results: 2,100 col, 4 materials, Rare Trinket (1)

Nari-Lanreth Totals
2,100 col
4 materials
Rare Trinket {1} | ID220347

Freyd Totals
4,900 col
Perfect Consumable {2} | ID21994 [a/b]
Perfect Armor/Shield {2} | ID21994 [c/d]

Rushing past Nari even as she spoke her warning, Freyd needed to keep up his pace and momentum to maximize their odds of success.  He also didn't want anyone dwelling on the dangers any longer than necessary.  People didn't often do well left to their own thoughts while under stress, and this world placed a heavy enough burden on its occupants as it was.

Broad and brilliantly glowing with a warm, golden hue, the cave's central chamber promised a vast treasure hoard - which it was sorely lacking.  Instead of ornate artwork, glistening gems and scintillating jewelry, all laid over a sprawling carpet of coins, the room was occupied by a single massive humanoid figure.  Standing nearly twenty feet tall with radiant skin that cast the room's only true source of light. The giant was girded in multiple layers of the finest purple cloths embroidered with translucent silver thread.  Its sandals were clearly dragon hide, black raked with golden frills.  A platinum laurel crown topped it off, to produce the single most gaudy mob any of them had ever seen.  In the absence of a face, a giant swirling morass gazed down upon them, hungry and eager to devour anything and everything foolish enough to seek out its purported treasures.  The Avatar of Avarice had lured many to its lair with false promises, appealing to humanity's boundless sense of greed.  It expected them to be no different.

There was a time when he'd have been baited by it - possibly.  Freyd's natural paranoia about such things might have kept him safe.  He had been here before, after all, though the circumstances and details were ever-changing.  Today, things were different.  He was different.  What would once have been a prize to add to his collection was now purely a threat to a friend who needed to be kept safe.  That was his purpose and his promise - one he would never break.

So, instead of a band of casually strolling looters, Avarice got a face full of angry Freyd with the maws wrapped around his fists eager to devour the devourer.  Shooting like a missile from the breach, he shot right through the giant's torso to the high pitch keening wail of a chorus of banshees chomping their way through digital flesh like a vac truck.  In his wake, a much smaller shadow with brilliant azure eyes clung to the raw opening and ravaged it, clawing in every direction at once and overwhelming the boss with her own diminutive fury.  Persi was just as angry as her lummox, and didn't care who saw her in that state.

"Pile on," Freyd call back to the rest of the party, skidding to a halt on the far side of the chamber.  "Persi will keep it occupied.  Just be ready with another stun when she breaks away."

Theirs was a race against time and Fortune, and he would do everything in his power to skew it in their favour.

Spoiler

Post Action | AoE-II (x18, 14 EN, +2 Shift, +2/hit): 18 EN - (Rested 2/2, Stamina): 15 EN (Charge CD 0/3, +8 EN)
Free Action [skill] | Grappling Familiar
Free Action [item] | Crystal of Divine Light

ID #220390 | BD: 6+7-3-1=9 (hit, Fallen +24, Charge +3).  DMG (18*52=936-160=776) to Avatar of Avarice.  Familiar stun applied. (CD 8 | ST-B Locked)

Freyd takes double damage until his next turn.

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 117/154 (140-15-8) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar HP: 828/828 | EN: 97/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin HP: 273/273 | EN: 34/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

(2,0,0,0) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 1224/2000 | DMG: DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | STUNNED | F.Stun.Imm (0/3) (2000-776)

• Critical (MD 9): Deals (400) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (240) DMG to every other player.
  • Critical (MD 10): Deals (440) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (340) DMG to every other player.

Edited by Freyd

The Freyd and Persi special kept the final boss at bay, allowing the rest of the party to collect themselves and regroup for the end of the dungeon. Things had gone smoothly for them thus far. Wulfrin was still alive and swinging, and the boss was en route to Stun Lock City. They were experiencing the best-case scenario.

Morningstar followed up on the initial setup with a mitigation shattering sword art. A golden glow overtook his blade, trailing off the back of it as it reached for the body of Avarice's Avatar. The gash he left was too shallow to cause irrecoverable damage but enough to whittle down its health bar.

Freyd's damage continued to impress Morningstar, whether from troll's blood, a crystal of divine light, or his base fallen stat. The numbers were always massive, doubling, tripling, or even quadrupling Morningstar's own. Every punch or kick the martial artist threw was a feat, something that other DPS players could only dream of.

And dream, Morningstar would.

Spoiler

ID: 220392 CD: 5 (Recovery Failed)

Post Action | TECH-D (x16, 15 EN): 15 EN - (Well Rested 3/3, Stamina): 12 EN
Free Action | None

ID #220391 | BD: 3+6=9 (hit).  DMG (16*28)=448-140=308) to Avatar of Avarice. (CD 5 | ST-B Locked)

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 117/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar HP: 828/828 | EN: 89/110 (+4) (-12) | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin HP: 273/273 | EN: 34/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [106/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40]

(2,1,0,0) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 916/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 (140) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | SHATTER: -20 MIT (1/3) | STUNNED | F.Stun.Imm (0/3) (1224-308)

• Critical (MD 9): Deals (400) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (240) DMG to every other player.
  • Critical (MD 10): Deals (440) DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals (340) DMG to every other player.

Edited by Morningstar

"Focus on the battle ahead of us," Wulfrin said placing a hand on Nari's shoulder. "We need you to help keep it off of us. If you can do that, we'll get through this." He gave a reassuring thumbs up before turning towards the final hurdle. 

As the boss approached the group Wulfrin couldn't help but smile. He gripped his blade tight and prepared to charge. Better or worse, I fight with them. You might not do much, but this is your chance to show them what they've helped mold. Let's bring that thing down. Mental pep talk handled, Wulfrin took in a deep breath to center himself. One strike could end him, so it would take everything he had learned up to this point to avoid the attacks. Blighted Fang flew through the air and found purchase in The Avatar of Avarice, trailed by the familiar cerulean light of his sword art. As he suspected his attack did basically nothing to the boss, but that didn't matter to him. His mind was focused on the fight watching every move and trying to find the pattern. One day he would be like the other members of his party, but today he was not going to be a liability.

Spoiler

ID: 220401 CD: 11 (Recovery Success) +2 EN
Wulfrin recovers: 4 EN

Post Action | ST-I (x10, 10 EN)
Free Action | None

ID #220402 | BD: 7+5=12 (hit).  DMG (15*10)=150-140=10 to Avatar of Avarice. (CD 5 | ST-B Locked)

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 117/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar HP: 828/828 | EN: 89/110 (+4) (-12) | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin HP: 273/273 | EN: 28/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2

(2,1,1,0) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 906/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 (140) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | SHATTER: -20 MIT (1/3) | STUNNED | F.Stun.Imm (0/3) (1224-308)

Edited by Wulfrin

The hand on her shoulder reassured her, and Nari found herself turning away from the other player and back towards the creature that had arisen before them. Around her the others had leapt forwards, moving to engage with the avatar as it arrived onto the field of battle, slashing into it and cutting away what health it had begun with - far more than Nari would've originally considered likely possible if it had just been her and Wulfrin alone. Not for the first time since entering the cave, she found herself happy and relieved that Freyd and Morningstar had found them, and joined them.

"I'm going to owe those two, a lot..." She mumbled to herself as she stepped forwards. She'd considered drawing the attention to herself while the creature was immobilised - a simple shout that would force it to focus on herself over the others, but instead she realised with how much damage had already been done, there was something else she could do to provide more benefit. There would be no danger from the creature, if the creature was no more. "Well, I can't kill it, but I can at least help you guys hurt it a bit! Let's see how this works!"

She prepared the sword art even as she stepped towards the larger being, stabbing outwards with it in an attempt to light it aflame, hoping that the violet wreath of fire would wrap around the avatar and cut away from the health more than her own attack would be able to do.

Combat

FreydHP: 1334/1334 | EN: 117/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
MorningstarHP: 828/828 | EN: 89/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
WulfrinHP: 273/273 | EN: 28/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-LanrethHP [1,081/1,081] | EN [87/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] | -13 EN

(2,1,1,3) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 786/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 (140) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | SHATTER: -20 MIT (1/3) | STUNNED | F.Stun.Imm (0/3) (1224-308) | Burn [56 DMG | 1/2]

ID220518 | BD: 10+6=16 | <<Tech-G vs. Avatar of Avarice>> | Hit: [(12+2)x16-160] = 64 damage | Burn [56 DMG | 1/2]

Hide contents

Looting
ID220347 | LD: 5+6=11 | CD: 3 | Results: 2,100 col, 4 materials, Rare Trinket (1)

Nari-Lanreth Totals
2,100 col
4 materials

Freyd Totals
4,900 col

As Nari's strike landed true, Wulfrin noticed a drop in The Avatar of Avarice's defenses. He angled the flat of his blade to strike the creature. With a resounding TWACK, the boss was left staggering once more, the crimson light of his Tech art fading. The boss would now be stunned for a second go round, leaving an opening for his mentors to finish the job. The boss's Hp had already fallen a significant amount, well over half with only one onslaught from the party.

"Another opening created!" Wulfrin shouted over the chaos. "Give 'em hell!"

Wulfrin leapt back from his position at the right flank of the boss. He readied himself to unleash another attack, but he knew he couldn't keep up the pressure for much longer as his energy reserves were already fading fast. He had to hope this round would be the last, or this fight could go south very quickly.

ID: 220520 CD: 8 (Recovery Success) +2 EN
Wulfrin recovers: 4 EN

Post Action | Tech-A (x10, 11 EN)
Free Action | None

ID 220519 | BD: 6+5-3=7 (hit).  DMG (15*10)=150-140=10 to Avatar of Avarice. | Stun Proc

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 117/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar HP: 828/828 | EN: 89/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin HP: 273/273 | EN: 21/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [87/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] | -13 EN

(2,1,2,3) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 776/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 (140) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | SHATTER: -20 MIT (1/3) | F.Stun.Imm (1/3) | Burn [56 DMG | 1/2] | STUNNED | P.Stun.Imm (0/3) | (786 -10)

Edited by Wulfrin

Nari and Wulfrin pummeled on the Avatar of Avarice until Persi's stun was replaced by another. Desperate to end the fight, Morningstar joined in, occasionally peering up at the mob's shrinking health bar and observing their progress. Wulfrin would survive after all, if things kept up as they were.

Morningstar was glad. Relief washed over him, albeit far too soon. He had seen it before, a statistically weak player entering a dungeon far above their skill level and suffering the consequences. He had been that person once and did not wish to recreate such a traumatic experience after so much time.

The differences between the past and present were experience and numbers. Morningstar had neither in the beginning and it proved to be his undoing. He swiped his blade across the midsection of the Avatar, stacking shatter, and then backed up as the stun began to fade.

He hoped that Freyd's next move would be the party's last.

ID: 220524 CD: 6 (Rec Failed)
Morningstar recovers 4 EN

Post Action | Tech-D (x16, 15 EN): 15 EN - (Well Rested 2/3, Stamina): 12 EN
Free Action | None

ID220523 | BD: 7+6=13 (hit) | DMG (16*28)=448-120=328 to Avatar of Avarice

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 117/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar HP: 828/828 | EN: 81/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin HP: 273/273 | EN: 21/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [87/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] | -13 EN

(2,2,2,3) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 448/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 (120) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | SHATTER: -40 MIT (2/3) | F.Stun.Imm (1/3) | Burn [56 DMG | 1/2] | STUNNED | P.Stun.Imm (0/3) | (776-328)

Edited by Morningstar

Wulfrin and Morningstar were acting precisely according to the plan, and each to his strength.  While the first couldn't dish out the raw numbers, the system didn't care whether you could crush stone with your bare hands or barely flick a flea: a stun was a stun.  Tall, bright and greedy had just learned that painful and humbling lesson.  Star was also just really good at breaking things that deserved breaking, and this thing was overqualified as a candidate.  Nari looked pissed.  The question was whether that anger was directed against the boss or herself.  Freyd's money was on both.  There was a certain set in her jaw that he'd seen during their travels aiding the elves of Ellesmora.  The knightess had earned his respect that day, which was partly why this mattered to him so much now.  That, and he'd helped both Wulfrin and Morningstar get their feet wet as well.  Something told him Raidou would be pleased, not that it was a prerequisite to his actions.  For him following in the wanderer's footsteps was just a bonus action.

A blackened silhouette rocketed high over the mob's head, drawing its illuminated gaze.  The rest of the party must have thought it looked like a reverse game of cat and light, with the shadow darting all over the gilded cavern's walls while the spotlight tried to catch it.  Wulfrin's blow already had it dazed.  Now the Avatar's head was just wobbling aimlessly.

Meanwhile, his shadow keeping his dazzled foe distracted, Freyd himself casually sauntered up to stand at its side, staring upwards and shaking his head.  A giant ear-splitting grin spread beneath his cowl, just before he wound back end built up power around his hands and unleashing it straight into the Avatar's groin. All illumination in the room momentarily dimmed, like someone had flicked the breaker on the dungeon's power panel.  Avarice folded in half from the sheer force of the strike, its centre mass crumbling into a cloud of fragmentary shards that spilled all over the room like a ruptured piggy bank.  The rest of its body joined its meltdown a moment later.

"Yeah.  Cheap shot.  I know.  Sorry bud, but lives were at stake."

Throwing a thumb over his shoulder, Freyd pointed to a series of smaller sub-tunnels on the far wall. 

"Cave of Wonders, right?  Anyone want to explore a bit more, 'til our EN runs out?  Maybe build Wulfie, here, a bit of a college fund?"

Vanity Tag: @Raidou

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 8 (+8 REC proc) ID #220526
Cooldowns: Grappling Familiar (1/5)

Post Action | AoE-I (x15, 11 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 15 EN - (Rested 1/2, Stamina): 12 EN, Charge (CD 0/3, +8 EN)
Free Action [Item] | Rhino's Horn

ID 220525 | BD: 10 (crit +3, Holy +16, Horn +3 Trlbld) | DMG (15*47=705*2=1410-120=1290) to Avatar of Avarice.  So, very, very dead.

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 109/154 (117+4+8-12-8) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar HP: 828/828 | EN: 81/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Nari-Lanreth HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [87/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] 

(5,2,2,3) Avatar of Avarice | HP: 0/2000 | DMG: 360 | MIT: 160 (120) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 (0) | SHATTER: -40 MIT (2/3) | F.Stun.Imm (1/3) | Burn [56 DMG | 1/2] | STUNNED | P.Stun.Imm (0/3) | (448-1290)

Loot Avatar of Avarice: ID #220527 | LD: 4+10+2=16 | CD: 7
+2 materials (+2 CD odd)
10000 col (HP[2000]*5 - incl. +2 LD even)
T4 Rare Consumable 220527a
T4 Rare Armor/Shield 220527b

Wave 3 Dungeon Reward: ID 221320 | LD 8 | T4  Perfect Weapons x2, T4 Perfect Armor/Shield x2

Edited by Freyd

The creature exploded as the three others focused their assault against it, and Nari felt a moment of relief as the danger passed. Smiling slightly, she nodded her head towards Freyd in an unspoken means of thanks, before turning to the other two and beaming a bit more brightly. "There you are, Wulfrin. Made it out the other side in one piece - thanks, entirely, to these two showing up. I'm glad they did, otherwise...well, I won't say you would've died for sure, but I would've been hard-pressed to do my job. Thanks, Star, Freyd."

She gave a small curtsey to both individuals as she spoke their names, before letting her mood lighten. She nodded as Freyd suggested exploring deeper, before turning back to glance at Wulfrin. Her expression was serious, although not overpowering by any means. "Assuming Wulfrin hasn't had his fill for the day, I wouldn't mind heading in a bit deeper - there's still lots more to find. And besides, it's not like I have anything else planned for the day. Star? What about you?"

She raised an eyebrow at the other more veteran player, as if daring them to back out now. She doubted they would - from what she'd seen of them previously, they were a capable fighter and welcoming adventurer; someone who enjoyed exploring depths they'd never come across before with every instinct to find the hidden treasures within. I wonder if he ever did figure out what was about that floor...at least he's not in jail.

Spoiler

Looting

Nari-Lanreth Totals
2,100 col
4 materials

Freyd Totals
14,900 col
2 materials
Rare Consumable {1} | ID220527[a]
Rare Armor/Shield {1} | ID220527

With no more real danger lurking from within the dungeon's dark tunnels, Morningstar felt an insurmountable weight release from his shoulders. Wulfrin was alive. They were all alive. With that, Freyd opened up the option to continue grinding in the dungeon while it was still there. Never in his life had Morningstar seen or experienced a Cave of Wonders, and so it felt like a one-time opportunity. If the rest of the team was willing to run through the cave, so was he. He wouldn't have turned it down for the world.

"I'm in. Maybe we'll find some decent loot while we're here. Anyone get anything decent so far?"

Before they carried on, Morningstar made sure to scan the dungeon's boss room for any extra treasure hiding from plain sight. He didn't see anything of value, unless rock collecting was your thing.

He took a peek at his energy bar, which was high enough to last a handful of fights without worry. Not that Freyd didn't have enough in the tank for the four of them.

From their position, there were two route options to choose from, both mirrors of each other in design. They were less ornate than the original dungeon tunnels they had come through before and, judging from their size, probably less comfortable to walk through. "Which way?" Morningstar asked.

Rolling for Treasure Chest
ID220656 LD: 1+6=7
Nothing :)

Edited by Morningstar

The dangerous part over, Wulfrin let out a sigh of relief. He had faced down a Tier 4 boss and survived. Granted he had help, but he survived none the less. The other three scattered through out the chamber as if they had done it a thousand times before, looking in every crevice and hide away they could for loot. Wulfrin simply stood there unsure of the next steps. After a handful of minutes two tunnels were pointed out to the group. Being Wulfrin's first dungeon run, and in one way above his pay grade mind you, he felt it best to differ to his companions. His energy was a point below half, but worse case he could just use basic attacks and hope for the best.

"I'm still coming down from the high of battle," Wulfrin spoke up finally. "I am way under leveled for this place, so I'll leave the path decision up to you guys. Though I wouldn't mind the "college fund".  To answer your question Star, no I haven't found anything. Truth be told I don't know where to look and have been more focused on not getting turned into fractals."

Nodding politely in accepting Nari's thanks, Freyd would normally have dismissed it and thought it completely unnecessary.  Fighting in crazy circumstances and aiding players in need was just 'what he did'.  But, in this case, he would play along for the always better reason of helping a friend save face.  She'd made a bad call and fortune had intervened in their favour.  Wulfrin was alive.  So far as he was concerned, the matter was settled and done.  What remained was an opportunity. 

"It's not Earth-shattering or anything, but the Cave of Wonders does grant a notable bonus to loot and col, even if it is just more of the same.  I don't think anything remarkable has dropped to date, but I tend to auto-sort the stuff as it gets hoovered up and review it later."  He laughed, picturing the massive piles of junk strewn all over his brand new workshop.  "I just finished putting together a new place recently and my workshop is an even worse disaster area than the one at my actual shop.  Elora would likely threaten to throw it all out, if her spaces weren't just as horribly messy."  Groaning, he shook his head at the Herculean task of sorting his inventory.  

Making an elaborate show of eeny, meeny, miny, moe, Freyd finally just gave up and went left after Persi sauntered casually in that direction.  It was as good a way to choose as any, meandering them about a series of endlessly looping and interconnected tunnels that would baffle the bravest of navigators.  "Reminds me a bit of the labyrinth on 25," Freyd added randomly.  "Or maybe the black iron dungeon?  That place is always a treat."  It didn't take long for them to find another pack of mobs, this time in the guise of fellow ghostly players who were busily looting their own disintegrating corpses.  Their greedy gazes turned towards the party with agonizing longing.

"Stuuuuuffffff...."

"Huh... well... that's a little on the nose, but I suppose it fits.  Beggars and choosers, etc."  Without further consideration, Freyd waded forward, obliterating their front ranks.  Fortunately, there were plenty more already gathering behind.

Spoiler

Freyd regains +4 EN
CD 9 (+8 REC proc) ID #220707
Cooldowns: Grappling Familiar (2/5), Charge (1/3)

Post Action | AoE-II (x18, 14 EN, +2 shift, +2/hit): 24 EN - (Rested 2/2, Stamina): 21 EN
Free Action [Item] | Rhino Horn

ID 220703 | BD: 9 (Crit +2, Holy +16, Rhino +3, Trlbld).  DMG (18*46=828*2=1656) damage to Spectral Looter 1. Dead
ID 220704 | BD: 9 (Crit +2, Holy +16, Rhino +3, Trlbld).  DMG (18*46=828*2=1656) damage to Spectral Looter 2. Dead.
ID 220705 | BD: 8 (Crit +1, Fallen +16, Rhino +3, Trlbld).  DMG (18*45=810*2=1620) damage to Spectral Looter 3. Dead. 
ID 220706 | BD: 7+7=14 (hit, Fallen +16, Rhino +3).  DMG (18*44=792

Freyd HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 100/154 (109+4+8-21) | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 (3) | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Nari-Lanreth HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [87/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] 

(0,0,0,0) Spectral Looter 1 | HP: 0/1200 | DMG: 132 (1200-1656)
(0,0,0,0) Spectral Looter 2 | HP0/1200 | DMG: 132 (1200-1656)
(0,0,0,0) Spectral Looter 3 | HP: 0/1200 | DMG: 132 (1200-1620)
(2,0,0,0) Spectral Looter 4 | HP:  408/1200 | DMG: 132 (1200-792)

Loot Spectral Looter 1: ID #220708 | LD: 15+10+2=27 | CD: 3
+4 materials (+4 CD/LD odd)
7200 col (HP[1200]*6 - incl. +3 Prosperity)
T4 Perfect Consumable 220708a
T4 Perfect Consumable 220708b
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 220708c
T4 Perfect Armor/Shield 220708d

Loot Spectral Looter 2: ID #220709 | LD: 5+10+2=17 | CD: 9
+4 materials (+4 CD/LD odd)
10800 col (HP[1200]*9 - incl. +3 from roll, +3 Prosperity)
T4 Rare Trinket 220709

Loot Spectral Looter 3: ID #220710 | LD: 18+10+2=30 | CD: 8
20400 col (HP[1200]*17 - incl. +4 CD/LD even, +7 from roll, +3 Prosperity)
T4 Perfect Weapon 220710a
T4 Perfect Weapon 220710b
T4 Perfect Weapon 220710c

Edited by Freyd

Just as quickly, they'd decided to continue onwards. She listed as the others bantered about their various topics - tempted to speak up and take a jab at Freyd for not having an immaculately organised and maintained workshop, but she found herself remaining quiet as they continued deeper into the tunnels of the Cave. She was still smiting over her bad decisions, even if they had come out alright in the end, making a mental note for future encounters and events. Live, learn, move on. Live, learn, move on. The mantra did little for her, but she didn't have much time to repeat it as a new wave found them.

Freyd had rushed forwards to engage them, his power causing a trio of them to simple explode on the spot as he passed through their ranks. Nari gave a slight nod towards Morningstar and Wulfrin, before chasing after Freyd, her heavier armour slowing her movements only slightly as she danced around the last opponent, deciding to play with it a bit. Her spear jabbed outwards, forcing it further and further back, all while she tried to find an opening that she could use to her advantage.

"If I don't manage to bring this thing down...one of you two better do it for me. And then find all the best stuff, because let's be honest...I'm not the best at that." The grin on her face made it obvious that she was poking fun at herself, even if it sounded more self-depreciating than it was.

Combat

FreydHP: 1334/1334 | EN: 100/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
MorningstarHP: 828/828 | EN: 81/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
WulfrinHP: 273/273 | EN: 21/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-LanrethHP [1,081/1,081] | EN [91/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] | -14 EN

(2,0,0,2) Spectral Looter 4 | HP: 216/2000 | DMG: 132 | Stunned

ID220714 | BD: 5+6=11 | <<Tech-A vs. Avatar of Avarice>> | Hit: [12x16] = 192 damage | Stunned

Hide contents

Looting

Nari-Lanreth Totals
2,100 col
4 materials

Freyd Totals
53,300 col
10 materials
Perfect Consumable {4} | ID21994 [a/b]; 220708 [a/b]
Perfect Armor/Shield {4} | ID21994 [c/d]; 220708 [c/d]
Perfect Weapon {3} | ID220710 [a/b/c]

Rare Consumable {1} | ID220527[a]
Rare Armor/Shield {1} | ID220527
Rare Trinket {1} | ID220709

Morningstar chuckled, replying to Freyd. "My shop is a mess of plants and a stockpile of unidentified junk. I think, as an appraiser, it's hard not to have a ridiculous amount of things lying around when you leave dungeons with a trillion new items. Congrats on the new place, though. Not having to sleep in an inn or at work is game changing. I think I cried when I won my house. Whereabouts did you settle down?"

He followed the lead of his friends, doing Nari a favor and taking down the last of the mobs. When he looted the last of the... well, looters, he showed off the item to the knightess. It was a vial filled with a disgusting brown liquid. "See? Unidentified junk. This'll sit in my storage room for a while until I remember that it's there and I sell it off for whatever scrap col it's worth." He sure as hell was not going to drink it.

Another wave approached from the darkness of the tunnel, wailing about needing more stuff. "Well, Wulfie? Feel like taking the lead?"

Spoiler

Morningstar regains +4 EN
CD 11 (+4 REC proc) ID #220761

Post Action | ST-I (x12, 12 EN): 12 EN - (Well Rested 3/3, Stamina): 9 EN
Free Action | N/A

ID 220759 | BD: 5+6=11.  DMG (12*28=336) damage to Spectral Looter 4. Dead

Freyd | HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 100/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar | HP: 828/828 | EN: 80/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin | HP: 273/273 | EN: 21/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth | HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [91/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] | -14 EN

(2,0,0,2) Spectral Looter 4 | HP: 216/1200 | DMG: 132 | Stunned

Loot Spectral Looter 4: ID #220760 | LD: 1+6=7 | CD: 4
(1200*3)+(1200*2)=6000 col
2 materials
T4 Uncommon Consumable 220708

Edited by Morningstar

"That's the boat I'm in," Wulfrin said with a sigh. "My bed is a dusty bench in my shop, but at least the storefront is somewhat organized. View is impeccable though."

Wulfrin followed the group deeper in watching how efficiently they cleared the monsters. He could only hope he would live long enough to see himself be that effective. Too be fair his output against things more catered to his level was nothing to scoff at. He would get there eventually, but for now he was very much still in the try it out phase of the game. Another group of ghostly looters made their way towards the group, which meant they got the full force of Freyd's onslaught. Nari followed up initiating the clean up of the final monster. Wulfrin was preparing to strike out, but Morningstar was quicker on the draw. The target changed to the next wave coming down the passage way.

Wulfrin darted past the group towards the new assailants. He over shot his initial charge and missed the first of his targets, but scored a clean hit on the other three with his Tech Art. The three he managed to hit were left in a daze as Wulfrin gave a slight bow and extended arm, like a greeter at some fancy restaurant. 

"The way has been paved," He gestured for the group to continue what he had started. "Enjoy your brawl!"

Spoiler

Recovery | ID: 220791 | CD 6 | Fail
Wulfrin Recovers: 2 EN

Post Action | TECH-F (x8, -16 EN)
Free Action | None

ID 220787 | BD: 1 | Crit Miss vs Spectral Looter 1.
ID 220788 | BD: 4+5=9 | 15*8 = 120 DMG to Spectral Looter 2 | Stun Proc | Keen proc
ID 220789 | BD: 9 (+1 DMG) | 16*8 = 128 DMG to Spectral Looter 3 | Stun Proc | Keen Proc | Blight Proc (-8 DMG, -10MIT)
ID 220790 | BD: 8+5+1 = 14 | 15*8 = 120 DMG to Spectral Looter 4 | Stun Proc | Keen Proc

Freyd | HP: 1334/1334 | EN: 100/154 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 80 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 7 | BH: 73 | LD: 9 | PROSP: 3 | HLY: 16 | FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | REC: 8 | TRLBLD
Morningstar | HP: 828/828 | EN: 80/110 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 60 | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 39 | LD: 5 (6) | BLD: 48 | FB: 40 | REC: 4
Wulfrin | HP: 273/273 | EN: 7/44 | DMG 15 | MIT 86 | ACC 5 | REC 1 | LD 3 | Stealth -2 | Stealth Detection +2
Nari-Lanreth | HP [1,081/1,081] | EN [91/106] | ACC [6] | DMG [12] | MIT [239] | F.AURA [16 DMG] B.Healing [+51] | STEALTH [-5] |  FRSTBT [40 DMG | -1 ACC] | THORNS [72] | PARA [8+] | HM [+4 B.DMG] | LD: 5 | IMMOLATION [40] | -14 EN

(0,0,0,0) Spectral Looter 1 | HP: 1200/1200 | DMG: 132
(0,0,1,0) Spectral Looter 2 | HP: 1080/1200 | DMG: 132 | 1200-120 | STUNNED | P.StunImm. (0/3)
(0,0,2,0) Spectral Looter 3 | HP: 1072/1200 | DMG: 132 | 1200-128 | STUNNED | P.StunImm. (0/3) | Blighted (0/2)
(0,0,1,0) Spectral Looter 4 | HP: 1080/1200 | DMG: 132 | 1200-120 | STUNNED | P.StunImm. (0/3)

Edited by Wulfrin
  • Banker locked this topic