• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was super bizarre. I was in a store that was basically an oversized Radio Shack. Patrick Stump was there, and he was singing karaoke. But when he spoke, he had Daeron's voice. And he kept calling me "Shelby T," which has been my dad's nickname for me since like preschool.

I can only hope that this means I'll be meeting Patrick Stump soon.

I'm not even sure how to comprehend this... out of all voices it was mine? Btw, guess who might get tickets? :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a dream a few nights ago...

I was at a tavern enjoying my dinner when two players walk in. They were Keith and Kiru, they seemed fine at first then all of a sudden they started bickering at each other. It made my dinner more enjoyable till my alarm went mad.

Seems like that's a pretty repeated occurrence haha. Keith and Kiru's bickerings are quite amusing if you ask me. 

ANYWAYS. A few nights ago I had a dream that Erron posted a status update about everyone on the site meeting in one place. I woke up, and was super excited, until I got to the site and found out that he indeed did not post about a meet up. I was bummed the entire day and felt like an idiot for like dreaming that haha.

I wish I had real dreams about me as Kiru. That would be cool.