OP-F1 Night party and dinner (Complete)

Alkor looked up and pointed when he heard the strange minstrel start getting closer, and he noticed the man had set sights on Lessa. "Seems you made a friend," he mused. Their conversation about stars interrupted, Alkor offered only a shrug. It was nice to see that she'd been making lots of friends. She was probably doing the exact thing he'd done for her- helped her along when she'd first struggled. Everyone went through it. Everyone started somewhere.

Alkor offered only a nod to Tristan, eyeing the bow thoughtfully from the shadows of his hood. A man with a two handed weapon like this was a rival, another player interested in the amount of damage he could deal. That just made him another eventual Front-Liner Alkor would have to surpass.

He listened to the song playing and turned his gaze skyward once more. It really was, despite being in SAO, a beautiful night. He rose slowly and placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, gaze sweeping across their surroundings to check for mobs. If anything came close, it would be good for one of them to stay alert.

He offered a smile to Rue. "Thanks for the party," he told her. "This is pretty great."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Huh?" Lessa asked softly. She turned to follow Alkor's gaze, and when her eyes met Tristan's, a slight blush adorned her cheeks. Whether he had meant it that way or not, hearing Alkor speak those words made friend seem like a bit more than that. He rarely ever commented on the other players she ran with. Part of her wanted to insist it wasn't like that, but she refrained in order to keep from sounding childish. She simply gave a shrug. "I don't know him too well," she replied, "but he's a nice enough player." Then she tilted her head a bit, and added, "and apparently a excellent musician. Who would have guessed?"

Another moment passed, and the pair listened to the music in silence. Then, when Alkor moved away, Lessa figured it was an appropriate time to thank Tristan for the music. She stood also, dusting the dirt from the seat of her pants, and running a hand through her blonde hair. It only took a short time for her to reach Tristan. "Hi," she greeted warmly. She did not say anything further, as she did not mean to interrupt the music.

This acoustic song was what he started playing as he had finished his song and changed to one he played when he practiced guitar. Tristan almost chuckled mid song from the "You made a friend" comment to Lessa about him. Not so much surprising as her blush though, which had him raise an eyebrow, though made nothing of it.

"Greetings. I decided a party needed some music, so I brought my own."

His fingers danced, playing the guitar. It was sincerely calming being able to play again.

"It also helped me decide on a profession, which is as a performer. Though the only other instrument I can play is cello. Moving on though, how are you during this starry, if virtual, night?"

Rue looked over to Alkor and said your welcome. I figured people need a break from being stressed about the game I was hoping that they would feel a little more.comfortable. She skilled at Alkor.and seen the new musician was talking with Less a. These were nice people.

As if in a trance, Lessa watched his fingers dance across the strings. He really was an exceptional musician, and watching him was a real treat. She dropped to the ground beside him, crossing her legs under her, and leaning forward a bit to better hear the music. She nearly missed his question to her, she was so intrigued by the song.

"Hmm?" She asked, glancing up at him. Then her mind sorted out the question, and she replied, "I'm doing well, thanks. I've missed nights like this. Nights with music, food, a friends. And no bosses to put down." Lessa gave him a soft smile. Then, her cheeks warming a bit, she asked, "know anything a bit more well-known? Maybe with lyrics?"

"That was a thoughtful gesture," Alkor assured Rue with an awkward smile of his own. "I'm sure everyone else appreciates it just as much as I do." He took a moment to finish off what food he had taken for his plate, then stretched out his arms and yawned mightily. "It sure is nice, after those stressful, long battles, to be able to cool off."

He reached into his inventory and took out the <<Storm God's Essence>>, silently looking over the archaic and powerful looking item transfixed. He was the only player who would ever find this item, or be able to activate the quest attached to it. The thing that interested him most about it was that it seemed to be a craft material. "Hmm," he wondered aloud, "I wonder what it's meant to make..."

Alkor shrugged as he pocketed the item and glanced up at the stars with a smile. "I think," he stated, "that nights like this remind me of why I fight."

L wandered over, curious to the sound of music. He needed to take his mind off of his pain and anguish. His visions were beginning to get worse and more frequent. He let out a long sigh and held his head low, standing just far away enough to have a lack of presence but close enough to hear the music. It was soothing but it didn't mirror the way he felt. He noticed Lessa and Alkor both listening to the musician. 

Analysing the strange new player he'd never seen before, he slowly stepped out of the shadows nervously once he was done playing. "Could you play this song?"

Tristan chuckled at Lessa as he smiled to the request. He remembered it himself and it was nice to share real world links. It helped remind him that these bonds could be forged for the real world too.

"Well, looks like you were blessed to have someone even request for just that."

Tristan's fingers began playing, at which point his eyes were closed to get into the feel. Once he began singing, his eyes were open and looked aimlessly around as he sung. He primarily looked at either his guitar or the facial expression of people listening.

He crossed his legs sitting next to Lessa and Alkor, anxiously waiting for the guitarist to play. He looked up at the musician with eager eyes and the strange new player began to play. He looked to the stars entranced by the sounds as he closed his eyes, listening to the musician plucking his way into his soul, calming the very depths of his raging storm that seemed to never end inside of him. For once it seemed like he could close his eyes and not worry about having those horrifying images which haunted him without warning. "So soothing..." He fell back onto the grass and for the first time since that day he was able to fall asleep, completely at peace. 

L opened his eyes and slowly and focused them onto group again. He had already talked to Lessa and rue but he felt as though he needed to introduce himself to the mysterious player named Alkor. If there was a time to ever properly introduce himself, it was now. He looked back down and got up awkwardly making his way over to him "U-Uh.. hi... my name is Life, but my friends call me L. I've met you before Lessa but i never properly introduced myself to you Alkor.. It's a pleasure to meet you" He looked like your typical tall and lean guy, even though he was well built he only carried nervousness and tensity on his shoulders. He had honey amber eyes and messy dark chocolate hair that fell in-front of his face, he was also very tanned but not dark skinned. He extended a shaky hand not sure of how he would react to such a pathetically low level player. 

OOC- I know it's way late for a proper introduction but i thought to myself i'd never done it properly for the actual first time so why not now seeing as the setting was way before he had even joined the crimson inquisition. I think i was level 2  

Alkor tilted his head when the other player came forward, and when he introduced himself, Alkor rose from his seat. "Life," he said as he took the man's hand in a firm shake. "It's good to meet you." He stood there for a moment, and beneath the shaky exterior, Alkor could see a tenacity that was carefully hidden, but brightly burning. His lips curled in a thin smile. "You want to fight on the Front Lines, right?" He asked suddenly.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence. Nothing like that had been said or established, but Alkor had a strange sense about people. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to pry," he said as he released Life's hand. "You've got a rough road ahead of you," Alkor said with a serious tone overtaking his voice, "but I feel like you're destined for great things."

Alkor and Life shared a similar eye color, but the younger player was almost a head taller. While L had dark hair, Alkor's was a messy chestnut brown. The thing that set him apart was his dark colored clothing. Alkor intentionally kept his garb drab and dark.

There was a confidence that radiated from Alkor that felt almost contagious. "I'm looking forward to fighting with you."

He thought for a moment and nodded his head shakily "I-It's fine.. yeah, i want to join the front lines eventually.. but Im not strong enough at the moment" He rubbed his shoulder, he noticed their similarities but he could tell there was a difference between them, much larger than he could imagine, if it wasn't as such he wouldn't be acting this way. L wore the basic cloth clothing most newbies started out with one of his amber eyes a shade darker than its counterpart, it seemed to get worse every time he had one of his visions. 

He heard Alkors last few words.. that he looked forward to fighting with him? It must be some kind of joke.. but he didn't protest, he was looking forward to getting stronger. He would become the strongest warrior in Aincrad even if it killed him. "Yeah... for sure. I heard from an information broker there was a new boss that was distributing weapons to monsters.. i think it was called the Goblin King or something but we should check it out some time.." He felt a bit more comfortable now, his shoulders laxed slightly and he let out a lazy smile.

(OOC: His eyes had always been like this but his other eye turns redder later on)

He walk from side-to-side like a zombie. He just come back from his daily fight. He feel hungry and need something to eat,fast. He look over to his inventory and sigh.

"Bread,bread,bread. I don't mind if it has flavors,but it taste bland and the texture is hard like rock...."
"Ughhh,if only I have more col,I'll be eating in the fancy restaurant. -Sigh-"

He walk slowly,looking left and right to see if there's any food he can eat beside bread. He walk past the board,giving a short look. He then suddenly stop and look back at the board.

"Wow,a party! On top of that,MEAT!"
"But if this is a party,there will be many people there..."

Remembering how he think that having acquaintances or friend is important to for survival in this world,he steel himself and walk to the party.

"Friends are good,but meat is better."

He can see from distance there are many people there. He try to spot the party host but fail to notice her.

"What should I do.... I can't just barge in there and ruin it...."

He wondered if Alkor was listening and noticed rue off in the distance enjoying herself. "Well this truly has been a fulfilling night.. I have to thank you all for making it so special.." He cracked his neck and knuckles, it was a bad habit he picked up from working with his father on the farm. 

((This topic is dying, we should wrap it up and complete it soon))

Rue noticed everything was dying down so she sighed and walked up to the microphone and said " Hey everyone. I see that you all are enjoying this and we all wish we wouldn't have to leave but it has become that time. I see that it's time to disband our party and leave. So make sure you have you belongings and anyone can have leftovers. That is all. Rue walked off the stage.

The young woman was startled from her stargazing by the sound of Rue's announcement. She frowned a bit, as she had no expected the party to be disbanded so soon. But she understood - players had things to do and places to be. Lessa could not possibly expect to spend the entire night like this.

She stood slowly, rolled her shoulders to work the kinks out of her back, and then turned to the players standing near her. "Thank you for the fun evening," she told them all, offering a small smile. "I hope that we can meet up like this again soon. It was a very welcome break."

Then, to Rue, she added, "and thank you for organizing all of this. It was a fantastic idea."

Rue smiled at Lessa and said sorry i cant just keep this going and i think we all have things to do. May be we can go hunting sometime she asked the girl. Rue began to await for an answer but then would go clean up for everyone. She put her hair down and the blue hair fell to her back. She studied the area with her eyes makking sure nothing was happening.