OP-F1 Night party and dinner (Complete)

"I'll look into that," Alkor replied honestly, then glanced off into the distance. He had stayed too long; there were things that needed doing and they weren't going to take care of themselves. "Let me know if you're going on the hunt. I'll see about going with you."

With that, Alkor opened his menu and skimmed over the list of quests he had picked up. There was something on floor four that grabbed at his attention, and so, that would be his next destination. Without another word to anyone, Alkor held up a hand to signal his goodbye, and he headed for the town so that he could teleport.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He nodded "I'll see you guys sometime in the future i guess, if fate allows it" He turned his back and began to walk off over a distant hill waving one more time before disappearing off in the distance. "I was good meeting you all.." He whispered to himself. 

((Please just mark this complete and lock it))

Ryu seemed to have doze off forms bit, but woke as soon Rue made he announcement. He sat up and looked around for her. He spotted her speaking with Lessa. He stood up and walked over to the two. "What a shame it had to end so soon. It was rather fun. I'll stay and help clean up. I already helped set up, so why not, right?"

"Indeed but, I believe that my wretched life will be come to an end soon." Terrence said quite frankly and reached out and shook his hand. " Thanks, for everything. Your as much of help to me as to Argumail. But every game must come to an end." He smiled and stood up and bit into the turkey,"After all, the game doesn't change only the players, see you later."