[OP - F?] Meet my Friends [Before the Wedding]

"Well of course there are other beaters. I was somewhat one myself, but a lot worse than you. I would go solo, but use others to my advantage. Eh... Well, needless to say, I'm not like that anymore. And of course I'd invite you to our wedding. I remember you from the boss battle on Floor 1. You were the one who finished the damn thing." He slapped Kirito on the back. "I respect you."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L looked over, he couldn't believe his eyes, the so called 'beater' Kirito was at the gathering. He respected him greatly as a fighter, but he wasn't sure of him as a person. He seemed the shy but perceptive type, his reputation was bad for him, but L knew differently you cant judge someone without meeting them first. He approached him and overheard Kazuya, it seemed his first impression of him was right but to say he wasn't the same anymore was probably true to the extent of his actions. His reasons for disliking him were his own, but it was a fact he didn't like show offs and that's probably the result of his 'change' to prove to others he doesn't need to 'use' them and he has his own power. Either way he didn't care anymore, he was someone he would have to live with and deal with frequently. He shook away his thoughts and snapped back to kirito "So you're the infamous Kirito, it's good to finally see you in person" 

Kirito nodded again. "Yes, I'm Kirito. I wouldn't really consider myself infamous, but I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity..." He was getting unnerved by the large crowd and he rubbed his neck sheepishly, not sure how to go about it. "And a bagel sounds great, thank you." He said to Argumail, accepting the bagel offered to him and taking a bite. 

Kirito rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the time on his HUD. "I would stay... But I have to go for my daily grinding. Can't afford to miss even a second. Thank you for having me." Kirito said, doing a small bow before turning to the door and placing a hand on the door knob. Hearing Xethan talk to him, Kirito stopped and looked for a bit. "Um... I think I remember you, but your name escapes me at the moment. Sorry." Kirito then opened the door and walked out, knowing he had to stay focused on his training.

[Kirito leaves RP]

"Well, we first met way back, when I lived in the same orphanage as her. She was ome of the few who wouldn't run from me. A few days ago, we met in the city. She somehow gained my trust, and I showed her one of the areas I hide out. I already felt an attachment to her, like a thread of fate." He vividly remembered the following experience. He squeezed her hand as he did. "When we were there, I... I had a... *thinking of what to call it* an episode. She yet again refused to run from me. I-I almost killed her, but she still stayed by my side. At that moment, I knew I would never find someone who cared about me as much as her, and I wanted her to be by my side forever. It sounds selfish, but I felt like I was stronger when she was with me, like the monster inside was further away. It was when I came to this conclusion I asked her to be my wife, to be by my side forever and always." He completed the lengthy story and turned to Alice. "Did I cover it all, my dear?"

Argumail smiled but, he thought about the long term as well as the now. He couldn't help but, that Ryuu's loyalties had shifted. It only made sense . Alyce's safety would be his first priority and the guild would be a far second. This would be great from enemies before known and unknown. This wasn't a necessarily big problem and Argumail wasn't going to say anything. He saw only one way to maintain dominance of the occur situation and he wasn't going to bring that up until after the marriage.

He waved as Xethan left. "Okay. Well, see you later, X." He turned back to the small party and saw Arga. He knew he was thinking of something. He couldn't tell what, but he just knew that he was thinking of something slightly unpleasant. He had known Arga long enough to know that. He raised an eyebrow in Arga's direction, then turned to face everybody, smiling.

He nodded slowly "You guys are getting married right? Shouldn't you prepare soon?" He looked over at Arugmail and smiled taking the baegal from him "Thanks Argy i was looking forward to getting one of these" He bit into it happily but was soon overcome by foul taste, he must've got the off one. His head hung low as he swallowed the rest against his own will, he didn't want to be rude.

"Well, of course we are getting married. That's what I just told everybody, right? You don't need to state the obvious you know." He leaned and kissed the cheek of his somewhat aloof fiancé. "I still have a few preparations, but I want to have the wedding as soon as possible. In this world, you never know what might happen. I don't want something bad to happen to either one of us before we could even have our wedding."

Alice blushed slightly and looked away. She's never been so open with people. She was usually cold to everyone, it was an act she put up. She wanted to seem tough, which she was, but everyone says she's cute. She hated being called cute, but on the inside she applauds herself for being a good actor. Thinking to herself she thought 'That's how I get a lot of things I want, by being cute.' She smiled a little.