[OP - F?] Meet my Friends [Before the Wedding]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristan chuckled at his added statement about tissues. He wasn't sure he would need them, seeing as he tended not to get overemotional. If he was, it was pretty serious.

"I don't think I'll need them, but I appreciate the advice. I think after the marriage though, you may need quite a number, and not for wiping tears..." He winked at Ryuu, suggesting a consummation occurred after the wedding.

"But yes, I'll happily come. As a performer, I can even play music at the wedding if you wish."

Ryuu's face turned red at Tristan's hidden reference. "Umm..." he decided to focused on those last words. "I would be honored to have you perform. I hope you know some good songs for afterward as well." Ryuu's face began to return to its normal shade. 'Well, I guess it's not like I haven't thought about it before. Maybe I'm embarrassed because he said it out loud.'

"My My My, such an interesting development" He looked at all the members gathered together. He searched the crowd and found Kazuya and his fiancé and an immediate look of shock came across his face "Hold up for a second..." He walked over to Kazuya and looked at his face for a long 4 seconds, then over to Alyce, then back to Kazuya, then back to Alyce. "You're telling me. That you two, are getting married?" He seemed to almost feint but he kept his composure and shook his head laughing. "Well Well Well Kazuya, you've done well!" He patted Kazuyas back fairly hard, smiling.