[OP - F?] Meet my Friends [Before the Wedding]

"Well, on that note, I believe it is time to go our separate ways. I have something I really need to find." He turned to L for a moment. "Um... Do you think you could watch Alice for me, while I go and take care of some things?" He leaned in so that others wouldn't hear. "I have a hunter after me and need you to make sure she is safe. You are strong, so I trust that you could do that for me. I need to find an object to give her for the wedding. I would feel right if I didn't give her something special on that special day." He leaned back and awaited L's answer.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya saw the man walk up. "MacGrath, my friend! Have you heard the news?! I'm getting married!!" He threw an arm around the player. "I'm getting married to that girl right there." He pointed at Alice who was currently rolling around and laughing in the grass. "I'm so glad you were able to make it and meet her before our wedding."

alice stopped rolling and looked over at Argumail. She didn't sit up though, she flung her hands and feet into the air and said happily "Ryuu means Dragon Spirit!" her hands and feet fell back to the ground "I don't know what Ryuuji means though..." She giggled and hugged herself. Looking childish with messy hair and grass stains on her knees, she ginned.

Kazuya watched as MacGrath talked to himself, overhearing his conversation. "You know, in the world we live, both real and this one, there is always a light to a dark, a tails to a heads. For every good, there has to be a bad. It's just two sides of the same coin. You can't have one without the other or it won't be worth anything. I just so happened to stumble upon the better of the two sides." He smiled as he watched his fiance roll around like a kid. 'She really is cute. Wonder why she hates when other people say that...' 

• 4 weeks later...