[OP - F?] Meet my Friends [Before the Wedding]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuu grit his teeth and slammed his fist into the wall. 'This is not what I wanted to hear. He won't come after you. He has already tried and failed.' Ryuu's eyes turned red. "You idiot! He's not after you. Do you think he would make that mistake again? He's coming for me and I know just who he is going to use." His face probably looked like an angered demon, but that's what his was right? This Terrence kid has just ruined his day. From now on, he couldn't let Alice out of his sight.

"Tell me huh, What would you have me do huh! WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO! THE MAN THAT KILLED MY FIANCE AND MY CHILD IS JUST WALKING AROUND OUT THERE, AND I MANNED UP, PUT ON A HAPPY FACE AND TELL YOU THERE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT." Argumail said angerly, he remembered who he was talking to and calmed down," This is all I can do. I can't go around and search for him. I can't fight right now because if I die the guild will fall on your head,my successor. Look at me and know that I'm tell you this for cautious reason. All my friends are died because of this man... your the last one left..." Argumail choked up and rubbed him eyes," Just be careful."

Ryuu tried so hard to regain his composure. He wanted so much to go hunt him down before Alice could suffer Louise's fate. He just remained there with his fist on the wall. "Sorry. I didn't mean to lose myself. I didn't even think about what you must be feeling, knowing that her murderer is out there and alive. I shouldn't have lost my temper. You were just trying to warn me." His expression softened a bit. He was still furious, but not at Arga. He was mad at himself for losing his calm.

Lessa stood outside the door to Ryuu's guild hall. Generally, she would not meddle in the affairs of other guilds, especially as her own was just beginning to take off. But she had caught word that the young player was engaged, and she hoped to give her congratulations before she left town again on another quest.

The young woman's armor and weapon were gone, and in their place, she wore in a comfortable pink and white dress. Her blonde hair fell in gentle curls. She took a deep breath, then gave a content sigh. It felt nice to be doing something other than fighting, even if only for a short time.

Lifting her fist to the hall's front door, she knocked loudly.

Lessa was startled when a player that she had never met opened the door. She immediately opened her mouth to explain who she was, but her lips curled into a smile when he went on to ask if she wanted a bagel. What a welcoming little guild, she found herself thinking.

"My name is Lessa," she told him. "I was curious if Ryuu was around? I know it is terribly rude to drop by another guild unannounced, but I was hoping to congratulate him on his new engagement." Then, "and I would love a bagel, if you wouldn't mind. Cream cheese, please."

"Cream cheese? bold! welcome welcome, it fine... today is a slow morning. and yes, he is here." He said as he got another bagel and pop it in the oven. He waited a little and took it out when it was golden brown. He spread the cream cheese over it," You mention another guild are you in one or was that small talk." He said and handed her the bagel.

Ryuu straightened up as Less a walked in the door. He couldn't,t let his old friend see him in such a sorry state. He smiled at her. "Hi Lessa! I'm right here." He walked over to Alice, putting his arm around her like nothing happened before. "Might I introduce you to my fiance, Alice. Alice, this is Lessa. Lessa, this is Alice." He bent down and kissed her on the cheek. "And I'm happy to say, we are getting married." A smile, bigger than ever before, appeared on his face.

Tristan walked the streets, when the laugh of a voice he recognised rang through an open door.

Tristan peeked his head out, looking to where four people were, two he recognised. He walked then in.

"Well if it isn't my favourite minstrel and my guild leader, mutually exclusive that is. I hear whisperings about a marriage as well, which sounds rather jolly."

Tristan smiled gently, not afraid by any means of the two strangers. He put a hand out to greet them with a handshake and bowed his head slightly in good manners. His British accent came through.

"Excuse my intrusion, I'm Tristan. And I'm certain a friend of a friend is my friend too."

Ryuu looked at him. "Well hello. I'm Kaz- I mean Ryuu. And this is my soon-to-be wife, Alice. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He took the offered hand and shook. "So you know Lessa? How did you two meet?" He was certainly trying to get to know this interesting performer. This man had quite a way with words. It was like each one was picked out ahead of time.

Tristan chuckled at Argumail. "I would love a bagel. Any flavour will do. And sure, I would happily help. Kindness is a virtue after all."

He took back his hand after their firm handshake, looking friendly at Ryuu. The mood in the room was rather pleasant, unaware of the sour one that had inhabited previously.

"I offer my congratulations. It really is good to see such strong bonds forged in a world where despair consumed most when the bombshell of death was dropped upon us. Lessa and I happened to one time bump into each other on the street, and well, one thing happened after another. I suppose that's what happens when you smash two people together who love to help others."

Ryuu did like the way this man spoke, but he knew he could easily be drawn in by it. "Well that's good to hear, and thank you." He turned to Arga. "You really don't need to go all out or anything. It's not like I'm never going to see you guys." He was thinking about the last party Arga had hosted. It got completely insane. Ryuu was pretty sure this one was going to turn out the same way.