[OP - F?] Meet my Friends [Before the Wedding]

Kazuya grinned. "Well of course I want to hear you sing. Why else would I have been badgering you about it all the way here?" He was happy. He thought he would have to wait till they were married to hear her sing, but now she was offering. He wasn't going to waste that opportunity.

When L came over he was surprised. Maybe he had finally grown out of being that jerk he was when they first met. "Yep. I certainly would say I've done well." He leaned down and kissed her.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L stared at Alyce while she sung "Interesting.." He looked back over at Kazuya and smiled awkwardly "Just because i don't like you as a fighter, doesn't mean i don't like you as a person. Im just still wondering which one it is" He smiled again, this time more sheepishly and punched his shoulder softly. He liked seeing Kazuya flustered and annoyed.

L folded his arms and smirked "Not bad at all" It wasn't his taste at all but he somehow was enjoying it. Her presence seemed to take away most of the hatred he had inside him. He began to think back to the sanctuary which he had to leave behind on his last quest. He could finally remember the words written beneath the statue. 'Come forth and face thy hatred, be defeated in yourself and you will become whole' His urge to go out on another adventure and go inside the sanctuary was overwhelming but he contained himself. Even if he didn't like Kazuya all too much he was still a fellow member of the crimson inquisition and he wasn't going to miss the first wedding he'd seen since his big sister left him causing him to be alone with his father. If he could remember distinctly, they were beautiful and heartwarming.. something to look forward to. Especially when other friends were going to be there to. 

Kazuya looked at Xethan, his business partner in a sense, and smiled. "Well, that's exactly what's happening. I'm getting married to the woman right there." He lovingly gestured toward Alice. He continued listening to her voice. "Isn't she something? You are going to try to make it to the wedding, right?" The red ring in his eyes had retreated almost completely. Even though it would never completely disappear, it was now almost unnoticable since he was so happy. He had almost forgotten what had occured before.

Kirito stood off in the distance, watching the other players talk. He heard there was a wedding, and frankly, a happy event was something he liked to see in times like this. He wanted to go over and talk, socialize, and just be with the other players there, but his shy and social-phobic personality told him to do otherwise. So he just stood off, holding back the urge to join in. With his reputation as a Beater, it was extremely tough to actually find someone willing to give him a chance.

Kazuya glanced through the open doorway and saw the lone swordsman. He recognize him from the Floor 1 boss fight. He called out, "Hey! You want a bagel?" He smiled in his general direction. 'It's that beater. I wonder if he would like to come. I should probably invite him as a fellow beta tester.' He walked off toward him. "I'll be right back. He greeted him more formally. "Hey, I'm Ryuu. You're that beater from the first boss battle, right? I was wondering if you would like to come. It's going to be an open invite wedding, and no one will judge you. I just so happen to be a beta too." He didn't know if beater matched his IMO so he didn't use it.

The party was growing a bit busy for Lessa. Once an opportunity presented itself, she politely excused herself from the party. She told them she needed a bit of fresh air, and promised them she would return. After wishing the happy couple yet another congratulations, the blonde moved toward the doorway. This guild was certainly something, and she momentarily wondered if hers would one day be so active.

Closing the door behind her, she emerged into the sunlight. She tugged at the hem of her dress, then stepped into the busy street.

Before spending time in SAO, Lessa may have never noticed the young man standing off by himself. She had never been especially observant back home, as she never had any reason to be. But enough trips out of the safe zone had taught her to keep a closer eye on her surroundings. She followed his gaze, and realized that he was watching the guild hall she had just come from.

Curiosity got the best of her, and Lessa walked over to the lone figure. At the same time, Ryuu jogged up. Realizing they were probably friends or something, she took a step back.

Kirito was surprised that he had been approached, and he took a small step back. "...No... Thank you. The last thing you need is someone like me to ruin your special day." He did want to go, but someone with his reputation would more than likely bring unwanted vibes to the wedding. On top of that, he didn't have any fancy clothes. "I guess I can stay introduce myself to your friends." The Black Swordsman said, reaching out a hand to shake. "I'm Kirito. Solo-Player and Beater. You?"

Kirito?

The name sounded oddly familiar, though she could not quite place it. She frowned, and tilted her head slightly. Lessa was one to fixate on small details, and she imagined this would tug at the back of her mind for some time. The sunlight that beat down on her, and made her golden hair shimmer, also worked to blind her. She put up a hand to shield her eyes, sweeping her gaze across the rest of the street. She did not want to seem like she was eavesdropping on Ryuu and Kirito's conversation.

"He went to meet the famed Black Swordsman outside. I still think that guy does himself no favours by going solo, since not everyone is prejudiced for being a beater. I for one appreciate the information and help they bring us."

He smiled at Alyce, the bride to be. He still found it remarkable to find flourishing love in this world.

"Also, if you ever need someone to sing with or to play backing instrument, just give a shout. Maybe you even want to record something special for your hubby at my studio." Tristan gave a playful wink at the end of his sentence.

Ryuu looked at him inquisitively. "In case you haven't notice, you wouldn't be ruining anyone's day by coming. If I am correct there are other beaters coming as well as my demon of a friend. Me and him share a kind of complicated condition that makes us quite the targets. We are a motley crew, and would love to have you there, Kirito." He felt like he remembered the name. 'I was in the beta. Maybe he used the same user name there too.' He looked back to the building. "By the way, my title is the Demon Child, but I think yours is quite a bit nicer to be honest. It doesn't sound so evil as mine does."

Kirito nodded and crossed his arms, listening intently. "Other Beaters?" He said, not knowing it was possible to be others. He had taken the title in hopes that anyone else like it wouldn't be so badly treated. But it seemed as though these people were treating him much better. Mainly, this seemed how it usually went down. Kirito was well-recognized for floor clearing, as the Maverick Hunter known as "Keith" was recognized for his work in Maverick Hunting. "I guess I could show up. Though, I'm slightly surprised you would invite a complete stranger to your wedding."