[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily attempt #4

30/01/2015

Started working on another item. She tried to remember what Azide's Items looked like and started working only based on her memory. She managed to make a good item, but when she checked the message he sent her the descriptions didn't match for neither of the items. She decided to keep the item in her shop's display.

ID: 8037 CD: 6 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: St. Valentine Dress - Red edition

Item type : Vanity Item

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Shop: The Lion's Den

Description :

Valentine-DrBeautiful-Valentine-Dresses-

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azide laughed. "Well, I do happen to be here at the moment, so I'm free to interact with any customers that might be around here. That being said, I've always thought paper forms to be somewhat archaic, especially in a digital system like this one. But in any case, I'll be sure to make a note of that in case I happen to stop by again." He then pulled up his inventory screen and transferred six materials over to Ariel and waited for her to accept them, nodding afterwards to confirm the answer to her request. "That sounds more than reasonable, Ariel. I think this arrangement will work out favorably for the both of us."

-6 materials

"Well call me old fashioned if you must I don't mind. Thanks for the materials though it helps me alot, you know?" She then took the materials and put them in the shops inventory, making a note that he payed in advanced 6 materials for a perfect item. As I said before, it shouldn't take long i think in a couple of days they will be ready, I'll send you a PM when you can come get one of them, or both we'll see.

Also I think our alliance will prove fruitful as well. "

+6 materials

"I'm sure of it," he told her. "In fact, our guild will be setting off soon for an upcoming assignment of sorts I've been planning. I'll be sure to message you before we leave, in case you'd like to join us." He smiled and exited from the menus and thanked the tailor, then exited the Lion's Den, waving his goodbyes as he walked out. "After Oikawa finishes that little assignment I left him with, I'll be one step closer towards entering the frontlines," he noted. But that was for another day.

The bell dinged as Oikawa returned to the Lion's Den. Recognizing the familiar layout, he immediately found the chair he sat in last time. I don't care what anyone says this is my chair now haha. Hmm I wonder if Ariel is just hanging out back again. I mean she did say my order was ready. I'll patiently wait. Leaning back in the chair, Oikawa got comfortable and pulled up some notes he had on field bosses. "I need to study their attack patterns If I plan on leading a party into one." With that, he began studying while he waited.

Ariel exited the backroom after finishing her work, she then took a look at the signed posters she pinned onto the walls behind the counter."Yeah, they definitely fit the place" she thought and turned towards the inside of the shop. there was the familiar figure of Oikawa standing at the table, looking over some notes.

"Hey, hope you didn't wait for long. Strangely enough I didn't hear the bells" she then looks below the counter for something, when she finds it she puts the neatly folded white coat on the counter asking:

"This is what you wanted, right? I think it turned out pretty good." she leaves it there, while thinking of the offer he made earlier.

"You know I might drop by you shop to leave a order for a new rapier, the one i have now is nice but I will need another one for the upcoming battle. Expect me at your shop soon." 

- Item

Oikawa flipped through various pages of digital text in his wait. He didn't get very far when he heard a familiar voice. Looking up Ariel had arrived and begin to look for something under the counter. "The wait wasn't long at all haha." Placing a white coat, neatly folded and such, onto the counter, Ariel commented on his previous offer. "Yes I came to pick up the coat. If I recall you'll nailed it perfectly. For that I offer my endless gratitude." Giving a slight bow, he hovered over the notification that just popped. Clicking accept the coat disappeared from the counter and suddenly materialized on him. "A perfect fit. I really do appreciate this." He popped up the collar of the coat and adjusted his rapier beneath it. "Thank you. You should definitely drop by! I seem to specialize in rapiers now, because that's literally over half my inventory haha. So hopefully you should be pleased" Turning to head out the door, he looked over his shoulder and winked. Waving as he exited the shop. "See you soon" he yelled.

~Exits the Lion's Den~

[Oikawa-The Faint received <White Wolf Coat>]

Daily attempt #1

31/01/2015

Ariel started working on Azide's items checking the HUD message she received from him. She started working but in the end ditched the message that occupied her line of sight, making it impossible to see what she was doing. In the end she made a good item that was substandard of what he wanted. She decided to put in th the display among the other Vanity Items.

ID: 8080 CD: 6 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: St. Valentine Dress - Lolita Edition.

Item type : Vanity Item

Description :

Cute-Cap-Sleeves-Square-Neck-Lace-Detail

Daily attempt #2

31/01/2015

Work work. She started again with another material, halfway through all seemed fine, then she got distracted by something and wasn't fully concentrated in her work. she ended up making another good item.

ID: 8081 CD: 8 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item

ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : [random description]

Daily attempt #3

31/01/2015

And again she started working, she had to give it a couple of more tries before calling it a day. taking another material from her inventory she saw that it was snake skin. "Hmm something good will come from this".

ID: 8083 CD: 9 [uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Slithery Belt 

Item type : Belt

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 ACC

Description : A belt made from snake skin that adjusts to the waist of its wearer.

Daily attempt #4

31/01/2015

Another item another material, opening the message to check again for the description before starting, Ariel then got to working, this time she crafted yet another uncommon."Well at least I get the experience"

ID: 8084 CD: 9 [uncommon Item: 3 EXP] 

Item: Hawk Eye 

Item type : Bandana

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 EVA
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : A maroon Bandana that has a pattern resembling Hawk plumage.

Daily attempt #5

31/01/2015

Ariel starts her last try for the day it was getting late and she was excited, she just heard that her new weapon is ready and in the end made a worthless item, but decided to keep the basic material.

ID: 8085 CD: 3 [bad Item: 1 EXP]

ID: 8087  CD: 9 (material salvaged)

Daily attempt #1

01/02/2015

A new day a new crafting session. As she got to the shop She decided to start working right away, Taking a silver material she started working on the item. In the end she pulled out the message with the order and then looked at the Item, the description almost matched, but almost wasn't enough.She decided to keep the item in her display.

ID: 8175 CD:11 [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Jackal 'Jacket' 

Item type : Light Armor: Coat

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +1 Acc +1 Dmg Mit
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : A dark colored overcoat that has a unusual pattern, some people affirmed that they felt mocked by looking at the item.

Daily attempt #2

01/02/2015

And so she started working on another item. Motivated by her almost succes Ariel worked even more diligently, this time creating the item perfectly. Identical as in the description.

ID: 8177 CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Schrodinger's Gloves 

Item type : Gloves
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Life Steal
ShopThe Lion's Den
Description : Individually, each glove holds a fifty percent chance of life and death. Therefore, combined, they grant their wearer a hundred percent chance of life. Conversely, their opponent is left only with death.
Payment: 6 Materials / Already paid

Daily attempt #3

01/02/2015

"Okay now the next one" only one more item and she can finish the order. Caught in the excitement she forgot to check the ordered item's description before starting the work. In the end she got a different item, but at least it wasn't a useless one. If anything it was a unusual eyepatch with an X on it.

ID: 8178 CD: 5 [Good Item: 2 EXP]

ItemAeternum's Eye Patch

Item type Vanity Item

QualityGood

Enhancement: None
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : An eye patch made of a fine cloth, this is meant to cover its user's left eye. The color of the eye patch is a dark shade of blue, and has a small red X located where the eye is covered.

Payment: Free (Square One Member - First Item)

She decided to take a break hearing the bell from the front door. Once she reached the counter she saw Raeyliff, requesting a item and responded:

"Sure, take a form and fill it, leave it on the counter when you're finished. I have one order to finish then I'll get on your item. Also congrats on the shop opening, I'll pass by sometime when I'm free." and with that she waited for him to respond and went back to work.

Daily attempt #4

01/02/2015

She started working again, taking another material. " Another order huh? guess I have to finish this one quick." She started working on a different type of item, for some reason she wanted a wedding dress, but that was a little different from the usual ones.

ID: 8181 CD:7  [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: Wedding dress

ShopThe Lion's Den

Description :  A beautiful wedding dress that was made from white and black colored materials, with a simple yet elegant pattern,The dress length reached just below the knees.

"Sure", he said, and filled out a form. He smiled and nodded. "Come at any time you like. I'm always open for customers." he said "See you soon!" he waved, before walking out. 

Item:[Philosopher's Gloves ]

Item type : [ Gloves] 

Quality: [Perfect]

Enhancement: [+1 Crafting Die.]
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : [it has a nice black color to it is not too thick and not too thin, it's just right. It is pretty easy to use and handle items with and protects hands from any chemicals that might spill during alchemy. They are also really good-looking and really nice to wear in public because of their good design. ] 

Payment: [Cash ]

Daily attempt #5

01/02/2015

Ariel was feeling a bit tired and decided to do a different item, maybe a lucky charm that her mother thought her to make. It was relatively simple to make. 

ID: 8183 CD:10 [uncommon Item: 3 EXP] 

Item: Lucky Charm

Item type : Bracelet 

QualityUncommon

Enhancement: +1 Loot Dice
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A bracelet woven from different colored materials, it is said that that combination can bring good luck.

((Rae you actually have to fill a form, its template is at the bottom of the 1st post in page 1

Aeternum walked into the shop, looking around before making his way to the counter. He had heard that, because he was a member of Square One, he could get a free item from this shop's owner. He quickly found the forms, and wrote in a rather sloppy manner:

Item: Aeternum's Eye Patch

Shop

Description : An eye patch made of a fine cloth, this is meant to cover its user's left eye. The color of the eye patch is a dark shade of blue, and has a small red X located where the eye is covered.

Payment: Free (Square One Member - First Item)

After he finished writing, he handed his form to the Ariel, the shop's owner as he had been told. He took a few steps back, to give others room if they needed to get to the counter, and waited patiently.