[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#4

06/02/2015

ID: 9052  CD: 12 (natural) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Temptation
Item type : Light armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 Acc +2 Lifesteal
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A metal-like fabric that runs around her back and covers her chest, leaving her waist and shoulders exposed.
Payment: "Materials" 6 //Already payed

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Attempt#5

06/02/2015

ID:9055 CD:10 (nat. 9+1 from needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Cape of Fabulawesemeness 

Item type : Light Armor:

Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Acc
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A cape that makes its user look FABULOUS normally and makes him look AWESOME while posingAnd as a side effect it helps the user be more aerodynamic  resulting in a better aim.

Kimba (Ariel's familiar, check signature) heard the bell before Ariel and headed towards the entrance. She saw unfamiliar person and cautiously approached her, when she was close she started sniffing her. Ariel soon followed and appeared at the counter:

"Hey Alyss, what's up..yeah I've made one of your order item". She checks under the desk and takes out a box for two items half filled. Then removed the lid to expose its content.

-Item

Daily Attempt#1

07/02/2015

ID:9128 CD:10 (nat. 9+1 from needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Gluttony

Item type : Light Armor: T-Shirt

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 bleed

Description : A nice green T-Shirt

Daily Attempt#5

07/02/2015

ID: 9136 CD:12 (nat. 11 + 1 needle) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Scarf of Temptation

Item type : Scarf
Enhancement: +1 Acc +2 Bleed
Shop:
The Lion's Den
Description : A long white scarf that falls down to the hips, with a thin black line running down the middle of it.
Payment: "Materials" 6 // Already paid

Ariel left a wrapped box containing a order she received. on top of the box there was a piece of paper with the name Kiru written on it. She knew this person was in a rush and didn't want to spend too much time chatting so she left the box on top of the desk. Then resuming her work.

-Item

+200 col

Daily Attempt#6

07/02/2015

ID: 9138 CD: 12 (nat.11 + 1 needle) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Item: Wrapping Tape
Item Type: Gloves
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 Loot Dice, +1 Acc 
Description:White tape made out of cloth. Used to wrap hands.
Payment: Cash

I walked into Ariel's shop after sending a quick PM to her and looked around the room. She seemed to be doing good with business here. I shifted onto my left foot and look to the left, there was a familiar box sitting on the surface. Knowing it was mine I made my way over and read the scribbled "Kiru" on it, I loved it when she wrapped my items for me. I materialized 200 col and placed it onto the table in exchange for the dress I had ordered. Just as I was about to open the box, a lion came out. My heart instantly melted at how cute it was. I crouched down while clutching the box and pet the familiar behind the ears. After a few minutes of petting I stood up and called out to Ariel as I walked out of the door. Thanks Ariel! 

-200 col

Item: St. Valentine Dress - Lolita Edition.

Item type : Vanity Item

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description :

Needing a new item, Shinex entered Ariel's shop. After entering he noticed Kimba. Oh right I forgot about her. "Hey Ariel" Shinex said. He would look around before making an order. "So I'm assuming you got more materials since the last time I visited? If that's the case, you think you could make a perfect item for me?" He looked over and noticed that somebody else was here. He didn't pay attention on anything else but the items being sold. He looked at Ariel and moved his lips. It was obvious on what Shinex was saying. "Sorry."

After finishing with kiru Ariel directs her attention towards Shinex who just entered: "Don't worry about it, I can make you an item, but you'll have to wait a little until my next material shipment. I've almost ran out of mats that's why I don't take orders for the moment. But you're free to leave a filled form, I can't guarantee it will be quick, but I'll make it."

((waiting a GM to approve a quest so that I get some mats:D 

Item: Wrapping Tape

Item type : Gloves
Enhancement: +2 Loot Dice, +1 Accuracy
Shop:
Description : White tape made out of cloth. Used to wrap hands.
Payment: Cash

Shinex filled out a form and gave it to Ariel. "I'll come back later. I'm gonna head towards the mountains for a bit." Shinex walked out of the shop and headed towards the teleportation pad. Lets hope the shipment comes soon. I'm not in that big of a hurry, but I'd like to get my plans over with. Shinex made his way onto the teleportation pad and teleported out of the first floor.

Daily attempt #1

12/02/2015

She started working as soon as her clients left, making the ordered item. In the end she made something..but it was of lesser quality than desired.

ID: 9631 CD: 6 (nat 5+1) [ Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

Description : [random description]

Daily attempt #2

12/02/2015

Giving it another try, she picked up another material and started sewing, "you would think a pair of gloves would be easy as pie" but apparently not. this inactivity really messed with my skills.

ID: 9633 CD: 12 (nat 11+1) [ Perfect Item: 8 EXP] 

Item: Alchemist's Left Glove

Item type : Gloves
Enhancement: +1 Crafting Dice
Shop
The Lion's Den                     
Description: One half of a set. They say that the left side is associated with imagination and creativity, which allows for an increased level of innovation.

Payment: 1200 col

Daily attempt #3

12/02/2015

ID: 9634 CD: 5 (nat 4+1) [ Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : [random description]

Daily attempt #5

12/02/2015

ID: 9637 CD: 12 (nat) [ Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Alchemist's Right Glove

Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 Exp
Description: One half of a set. They say that the right side is associated with logic and reasoning, which allows for an increased level of understanding.
Payment: 1200 col