OP- F3 'Bad Apple' (Limit 6/6 People FULL)

Completely fed up with the group. Daeron sighed. He put away his weapon and he looked at everyone idividually. It was time he made his exeunt from the scene. "Well. I've had absolutely enough of this childish behavior. I'm off." he said, not saying goodbye to anyone in specific. Daeron seemed to have only caused more trouble and he was glad people left because of it, because it was truly a stupid matter to get so worked up. The only reason he threatened anyone was because harm was being done to someone, which he didn't tolerate anymore.

Leaving the area, Daeron thought about what they were doing for a sheer moment, but to be honest, he truly didn't care what was happening now that he was out of there. Many of the people there he didn't know and if they knew him, he knew they more than likely didn't necessarily stand him except maybe Mari and Lessa. The rest of the people he had no clue who they were.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariel took a look at her Lessa as she began to talk in a calm and cool voice."That's my guild master" thought Ariel while listening. She checked how the Life was feeling. He looked stable, probability he would stand up on his own. She would see people starting to leave the spot as Lessa suggested, soon only the 3 of them would be in the spot where once 7 people stood. She looked at Lessa while saying in a low voice: "I don't really know myself what's going on, I was searching for some mob when I heard shouts coming from here. Then found him lying on the ground." she then turned her head towards Life: "Can you stand on your own? or do you need help until the closest city?". Then with her voice shaking she muttered next:

"Guild master...who was that person? with the pink hair... I know she was a PKer, but I don't know why I feel kind of sorry for her.. all that bravery seemed like a facade, hiding something... She even rejected that clocked guy, but I got the faint feeling that he loved her..and she knew...then why...why would... she react like that..." once she finished talking a streak of tears flowed on her cheeks. She wiped it off before helping Life get up. She went by Lessa's side and was ready to leave this misty forest with her/them.

((sry for the powerplay L, I was awaiting for you and Lessa to respond but got tired and well this happened. Will edit if needed

L stood stunned after the slap, he reached for the side of his face and looked at her wide eye'd. At that moment he came to a realization, maybe he was wasting his time but Argumail? Why would she mention his guild leader? "You... you killed Argumail..?" His shock slowly faded away into a stern expression. "I think I've heard enough of this.." He turned away and swallowed hard. There was a lot of information to be processed now. He heard the new player speak, she was name... "Ariel? Thank you, i'm fine.. only a game.." 'Only a game', three words that sounded so simple yet where an utterly blatant lie. SAO was not just a game now, it was their life. He shook his head and began to walk off into the deep forest. All the words where for nothing. Some of the other players here where an annoyance, but perhaps if they weren't here he might not have been alive. He stopped near a tree and took one last look at merciless woman "Take care of yourself Mari.." With that he left the rest of the group. Ariel seemed keen to follow.

(Just a short post to wrap it up)