OP- F3 'Bad Apple' (Limit 6/6 People FULL)

Kosan heard someone fall behind him.. He heard a familiar voice he heard before... It was Life.. "Life... W..what are you-.." His words were interrupted by Mari.. She attacked him , stabbing him into his chest... She then started laughing , tears falling down her cheeks onto Life face..."W...What..." He asked himself.. "Why isn't Mari coming back to normal.. Why is she still like that... Why .. I .. Why...?" He kept asking himself as he saw Mari grabbing hold of Life's shirt to slam him , again and again and again.. This was more than Kosan could see... As he sat there... He mindlessly walked towards Mari whispering in a low tone.. "Stop... " as he put his hand on her shoulder saying louder.. "Stop...Mari... Stop.." He said as he saw she wasn't calming."Mari.. STOP..." He yelled.. As he took her off Life... "Calm down.. If you do this , you are just... You are not Mari.." He said as he immobilized her by an embrace... "Calm.. Calm down.. Stop this..already.. " as be watched her into her eyes .. He turner his glance towards Life.. "I .. I don't know why or what you tried to do.. But... Its not good..." He said as he tried to stop Mari from her screaming and laughing...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lessa rarely visited the third floor. It did not hold the familiarity of the first floor, the precious memories of the second, or the sheer beauty of the forth. Of course, it was not a bad floor either; there was nothing really wrong with it. In fact, it was certainly better than the hot, dry desert and volcano floors that rest above it. It was a level that seemed to hang in limbo, and she never felt a real urge to visit it.

That is, until earlier that morning. The woman had awoken feeling light and refreshed, something that had not happened for a very long time. She had even found herself singing softly as she had breakfast in the forth floor inn. Truthfully, Lessa had quite a lot to be excited about. The guild was back together, with four new, promising recruits. Her days were spent grinding and helping new players, and it had been many weeks since she had found herself wrapped up in petty drama. That had been her New Years resolution to herself - staying out of pointless arguments - and she had been doing quite well for herself. Her focus remained on clearing floors and grooming new frontliners, and the girl found her mood much improved.

Riding on the joy she had risen with, Lessa had decided to change up her routine. A new level had struck her as the perfect new adventure, and the blonde had spent the morning wandering, harvesting materials, and engaging a few stray boars in combat. It had been, overall, a very relaxing trip.

Her serenity was shattered by the sound of a familiar voice. Slowing to a halt, Lessa did her best to trace the sound back to the source. Scanning her surroundings, blue eyes finally came to rest on a flash of pink. "Mari," the Guardian breathed. So much for avoiding drama, a voice in the back of her mind sneered. The thought alone was enough to make Lessa turn her back and begin to walk the other way. Though the woman had not wronged her directly, the rumors of her relationship left a sour taste in Lessa's mouth. And though she recognized she was wrong in being jealous, she would just as soon ignore the pink-haired player killer all together.

Then, Mari's voice grew more erratic. Lessa turned back, startled by the transformation in the guild leader's voice. What could possibly be so wrong with her? Shoving aside her reservations, the woman moved into a jog. Though she was slowed by her heavy armor, she had spent so much time in it that her motions were far from clumsy. When Lessa realized who was on the receiving end of Mari's fury, her pace quickened into a frantic run.

"Mari!" The blonde screamed, skidding to a halt beside the pair. A man she did not recognize was doing his best to calm Mari, but he was doing a poor job of it. Lessa, on the other hand, threw herself into the frenzy. One gauntlet-clad hand snaked around Mari's outstretched arm, catching her square in the chest, and shoving her backwards off of Life. Her physical strength was impressive, but rarely demonstrated, as the blonde generally preferred more diplomatic means. This time, however, a bit of violence was necessary.

"What the hell?" she demanded, blue eyes flashing back and forth between Life and Mari. When she spoke again, she addressed only the player killer. "You looked like you were ready to kill him." By this time, the strange man had enveloped Mari in a hug, and he was muttering something to her. This did nothing to settle Lessa, however, and she continued to bore down on the pink-haired player.

Azide's air of calm threatened to waver as he glanced down at his shoulder, his eyes confirming actions he'd already concluded to be true. The steel of the white-haired man's sword felt cold against his shoulder, and he could see his own reflection in the blade as it glinted in the moonlight. He'd thought that something like this might happen, having witnessed the man's degrading condition. "I just didn't think it would happen quite this fast." He was silent as he tilted his head back to cast a discerning look into his assailant's eyes. They trembled, and quivered. Hardly the eyes of someone prepared to kill. "These are not the eyes of a killer," thought Azide. "He lashes out at me not as an act of hostility, but an act of confusion. Like a child who kicks over the tree when he finds out jolly old Saint Nick is actually just drunken uncle John. No, if I die in this place, it won't be because of him."

He stood unmoved as the man crumbled before him, distressed and distraught. "I'd love to play armchair psychologist, but as of right now I have neither the time nor the armchair." Regardless, he felt an obligation to show mercy to this stranger in front of him. It most definitely wasn't his strongest suit, and he'd much prefer to break him down and list what he observed to be wrong, but this wasn't the time for that.

But of course, not all plans went so accordingly, and he was taken by surprise once more as he felt a hand on his shoulder. The white-haired man was still in front of him, both hands clearly pressed against the ground. "If not him, then?" His suspicions were confirmed as he felt himself pulled back, and found himself looking out over a head of pink locks. "Maybe there's something in the water supply on this floor, but people around this part are completely unpredictable..." he thought. Appreciative of the gesture, he stepped out from behind her as the man began to show signs of regaining his composure, softening his eyes as the man did his best to smile. "Don't worry about it, Kosan. Or if you still don't want me to call you by name, I'll happily call you what you wish, of course. I like the sound of 'Hoodlum', but maybe that's just me," he answered with a smile full of mischief.

He'd been about to turn and address the orange-named girl, who the man had referred to as Mari, when yet another player descended from the trees, landing directly behind Kosan. This one event seemed to trigger a chain of events that baffled him in their explosive suddenness, as he watched the girl throw herself at the man-dressed-in-bue. Watched as Kosan ran in an effort to calm her, and watched still as yet another girl appear to diffuse the situation. He stepped forward and looked from face to face, making eye contact with the man in blue, now on the ground. From there, he switched his gaze back to Kosan, then to Mari, and finally to the girl who'd arrived only moments before. "Excuse me, and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but what the hell is going on here?"

L wasn't surprised by the sudden dagger in his chest, he didn't bother to struggle against her force either, he winced in pain and gritted his teeth letting out a strained moan of pain, staring at her with merciful eyes. Yes, mercy, because he knew that Mari was doing this out of spite for him, but he would forgive her, he knew it wasn't going to be as simple as a few sweet nothings to bring her back, he would fight for her. Her lips pressed against his ear, she laughed, he grunted. There was nothing to be proud about, there was nothing, no memory for him to relate to what she had to say to him, he really still couldn't get his head around the fact that he was responsible for all this pain and suffering. He placed a firm grip on the dagger in his chest, he pulled it out, grimacing at the sudden gape in his chest and threw it away into the woods while she had wrapped her arms around herself laughing insanely. "This isn't you.." He said rather bluntly, as shocked as he was by her frantic laughter and suddenly shaking him, he could only feel sorrow for her. If he was to die then he was to die trying to save a friend. He shut his eyes for a moment and before he could open them he felt Maris weight lift off of him. 

It was at this moment, that L was rather dumbfounded, turning his head to see Lessa. How did she even get here, what where the chances? He missed her say the least but to see her here, out of all the places? "Lessa? huh.. I'm glad to see you" His eyes trailed back to Kosan, he was hugging Mari.. it was.. not a very bright idea, but it kept her off him. He coughed, opening the wound in his chest further and shook his head, steading his breath. He heard a small voice off to the side, it was the newbie. What the hell was going on? He asked himself the same question. "It's a long story... one i can't even recall yet it appears I'm the main antagonist" He picked himself up off the ground and looked back over towards his deranged friend "Like i said before Mari.. I'm not going to pretend, like i know how you feel, or why you feel the way you do. Im not going to just.. accept the stories i have been told. That is not me, and this is not you. Just just come to your senses already.. you don't have to be a monster." 

ID:7154  BD: 4  MD: 2

Ariel, who was on the ground, quickly regain her stance. If a mob could be killed only by pure killing intent, the amount she was releasing right now could kill a whole dozen of them. But unfortunately that didn't was the case. She tried back up a couple of steps, seems the blade won't come out that easily from the thick trunk. She considered turning away and running. But the black rapier was a cherished gift she received from the small blacksmith Sia, leaving it with the mob would be disrespecting her hard work.

ID:7155  BD: 1  MD: 9

Ariel: 10/15
Elder Treant: 3/8

As she tried to make a step back, as stealthy as she could, she stepped on a random branch. It made a small breaking noise, Ariel unconsciously averted her gaze towards it. One of the worst mistakes that one can make during battle, is to take your eyes away from the opponent. That costs her greatly as the mob heard the sound and dashed towards her without a warning. Ariel tried to make a defensive stance by crossing her hands, but she was knocked down for the second time.

ID: 7158 BD:6(5+1 acc[item]) MD: 7 LD: 9

Ariel: 10/15
Elder Treant: -1/8

She wouldn't wait this time and performed a double kick, knocking it in its back. The mob didn't take damage but offered her the opportunity she needed. She then stood up as the mob rolled sideways, then grabbed the rapier. She pulled with all her might while putting one leg on top of the mob to keep it from moving. At that point the treant swinged its vines at Ariel with all his might, slapping her all over the place. But she didn't give up, she kept pulling, until she could hear a creak coming from the trunk below her. Followed by the release of her beloved blade. Ariel then showed a wide grin, she lowered her face until it met the mobs, then said: "Now you're mine you little censored" then she thrusted her blade with all her might again.

This time it didn't get stuck as the mob scattered into millions of polygons, leaving behind only 1 item named «Tranquility vine». She picked it up and walked away, keeping an eye around her.

She walked with her rapier in hand, who could know what other mobs might be here, hiding in the mist. She then saw a group of figures in front, "Other mobs?" she thought while brandishing her rapier. While the previous mob was almost 2.5 meters tall, this group appeared to be formed from figures that were smaller than that. She cautiously approached until she could see that the figures weren't mobs, but players. She started running towards them,as she was getting closer, she could distinguish their features.As she heard shouts she quickened her pace. There were 5 in total, 2 of them appeared to be familiar. Getting a little closer she recognized one guy that was all clad in black, a client of hers..didn't remember the name. But there was another one she clearly recognized. A blonde girl wearing heavy armor that had a pink flower pattern on it and An equally pink claymore strapped to her back.Even if she was facing her back Ariel recognized that it was her Guild Master Lessa. As she came into the group's line of sight, she also saw a man lying on the ground and a orange player near the guild master. Totally unaware of the situation, her instincts kicked in and she rusted forwards, stopping at her guild master, back to back with her black blade in a defensive stance. She didn't knew what was happening here but one thing was sure, her guild master was near a orange player without  drawing her weapon. Her instincts told her that she had to cover her back no matter what. She turned her head a little, as to keep almost all around in her line of sight, then asked in a soft but serious voice: "Guild Master, what's going on here?"

((finally arrived...a bit late...now Ariel is oblivious to the situation and maybe overreacted..but after hearing screams and shouts in a misty forest..and seeing that scene, excitement and uncertainty overcame her so...that is her reaction.:D

(Super rushed bad post my apologies!)

"It isn't?" Mari questioned, wild eyes staring down at him. "After you spent so, so long convincing me it is? Oh Life, you don't need to pretend  any more." She said in a honeyed tone; "You've done it." 

Mari picked him up, ready to ram him into the ground again; but she felt herself being lifted off of him, and again - Kosan was the one to insist that she was not Mari, attempting to hold her. Mari may have been shorter, and smaller in frame than Kosan - but she was stronger. She felt herself shake with rage, how dare he! HOw DARE he!? Kosan knew, he knew she didn't want to be embraced, "Don't TOUCH me!" She hissed as she grabbed his arm and twisted herself out of his grip. "Only ONE person can touch me like that! How DARE you! you Filthy, inconsiderate, rude child. You're OUT."You said you were considering leaving? You are so so convinced I am not the Mari you want? Then piss off. You are out of the guild.Mari brushed herself off, as though the mere touch of the other was disgusting. She turned her back on Kosan, and had aimed for Life again, a crazed single desire to see him writhe and squirm. Just as he did to her. He threw away one of her daggers; but no matter. She'd pick it up later. Mari had another in her inventory and quickly equipped her spare dagger. It didn't have the enhancement to freeze anyone - but it gave her a higher base damage. Mari faintly heard a worried scream, but ignored it.

That was till she felt a strong, gauntlet grip around her tiny wrist, and another catching her square in the chest. Unlike Kosan - Lessa was strong. Mari staggered. Wild eyes wide, as she drew in short - jagged breaths, Lessa said Mari was ready to kill him. At those words the corner of her lips turned up into a small smile; speaking between rasps of air; "almost, yes-but where is the fun in that? Where is the retribution?" Maria asked, raising her blue eyes to lock with Lessa - ignoring all else around her. Sullen blue orbs twisted with a myriad of emotions, hurt, anger - sorrow, it was difficult to determine and each one was fighting for dominance in Mari's frantic mind.

Her sanity had been held together by very few strings and they were beginning to snap, the peaceful composure she had shattered, like a fragile porcelain doll.

"Didn't you hear? I'm not Mari!"

"H..a..h... I am out of the guild uh.. ? " he said as he got himself up and watched the sky... "Fine..." He said in a cold tone... "Have fun here guys... Mari , try not to kill all of them..." He said as he brushed himself off ... His dark coat was full of dust so he decided to take it off , for the first time in a long time , his greyish armor with darker stripes appearing (Skyrim Ebony Armor Like).. "Oh , Mari , don't search me... I won't be available for you or anyone from cerulean silence... Sorry." He said as he got walking out of the mist forest.. "F**k everything.. She thinks she is so ... I f**cking hate her so much right now.. Better leaving than staying and probably attack my old friend... Yeah.. More reasonable... M..." He said to himself as he stopped , looking back one more time to see the entire bunch of people.. "Hah... Who am I lying... She is f***king dead to me.." As he kept slowly towards the trees..

Hardly ever going anywhere but the ninth floor and sometimes the first floor for stocking up on materials, he had no business to be on any of the other floors. This would be a following trend of Daeron's with each of the newest floors, where he would learn where everything is and how he would make is survival on each floor. Deciding to take a break from the norm for a while, Daeron recently finished a fight, and he had wanted to go somewhere more... isolated. He managed to teleport down to the third floor, and to his surprise... there were more people. Although he knew how to put on a friendly face in front of people, he truly couldn't stand any of them with a few people to the exception. People like this included Lessa, Zelrius, and even Mari.

However, when he reached a fixed location where he though everything was going to be silent and he could sleep, he heard voices. Not just one or two of them. By what he could tell an entire party was there. Maybe of eight people... then again, he was always terrible with distinguishing the differences in voices, so for all he knew there might only be three or four. When he saw that there eventually was a group of five, of mixed people, he figured he could engage and get to know some people better OR he could not and hope they don't find him lying down sleeping.

Deciding to go with his instinct, he felt better off actually taking the effort to stand up and approach the group. He didn't know who was all in it as he was still a ways of range from it, but once he neared he saw many people, some of them he knew, others he didn't, and then there's the few he didn't care to know. Regardless, Daeron stated his "Hello's" and stood quietly, listening in on what people are saying. He turned towards Mari and he nodded his head, rather than shaking hands, and he did the same for pretty much everyone else. Except with Lessa, he did shake her hand, mainly because she was his guild leader. After a while of listening, Daeron decided to speak. Though this sentence was out of the blue, he realized it was pretty much right and accurate for the most part, not to the whole extent.

You see just moments ago, Daeron had said that "Who would have thought that Cerulean Silence and Guardians of Aincrad would ever coincidentally form together like this. I'm assuming there have been no preparations made to organize this meet'n'greet." he said as he ran his hand through his brown, fair hair that went down over his red-orange fierce eyes, that shown a fire in them like they always did. He made sure as well, to flick the collar of his robe as he usually does, because Daeron is the only player in SAO who has full immunity to fire and can't be injured by it.

Other players seemed to materialize around her. Another stranger, this one with dark hair and dark eyes, echoed her own sentiment. He wanted to know what the hell was going on? Well, so did she. This player was a low level, but something about the way he carried himself suggested that he was much more than a simple newbie. When he spoke, his tone revealed an intelligence of a well educated man. He was college aged, she imagined, so perhaps he was a student like herself?

Then there was Ariel, the young player who had recently adopted the Guardian title. She was a clumsy girl, but she seemed to have only the best intentions. Her tone, and the expression she wore, suggested she was experiencing an unpleasant mixture of confusion and fear. In her experience, Ariel did seem to have a difficult time masking her emotions. Granted, Lessa would be a hypocrite to think less of her for it, but it did make her appear quite fragile. I wonder if that is how they saw me, the blonde asked herself silently, thoughts returning to the players who had escorted her out of the safety zone for the first time. She owed them her life, regardless of the ugly turns their relationships had taken.

Finally, Daeron, who had a tendency to appear at her side at the oddest of times. He exchanged his greetings as he approached, which seemed incredibly out of place to the guild leader. Still, she gave his hand a shake when he offered it, still slightly dazed by the speed with which everything was transpiring. At his mention of the two guilds coming together, she could not contain herself. "Its not like that," she snapped.

There was so much happening around her that she did not understand. Life was apologizing for something, but she was so unfamiliar with their past that he could have been speaking in tongues. Kosan was leaving the guild for a reason that remained foreign to her. And Mari was... not Mari. Or, at least, that was what she claimed.

Has everyone gone mad?

"Mari," Lessa finally said sharply, turning to the problem that was nearest to her. Her own blue eyes still held Mari's, who had been staring into her for the past minute or so. Unsure of how to proceed, the girl finally decided to just jump right in. "Can you please tell me what is going on?" Her tone was stern, but not overly mean. Instead, she spoke in a voice a parent might reserve for a toddler mid-tantrum.

Azide returned the blue-clad man's reply with a knowing look, nodding as if attempting to show his condolences to a man he neither knew nor understood. "'Long story' sounds like somewhat of an understatement, but I'll take your word for it."

In truth, Azide was rather tired. He had been tired since before all of this had started, and that certainly hadn't changed as a result of the night's events. It was interest alone that kept him running- the sense of engagement that he felt only around people and the world they interacted with. He rubbed his neck and began walking over towards the rest of the group, who at this point seemed content with congregating around Mari.

"Geeze, the tension around here is so thick I could roll it up and slip it into my front pocket," remarked Azide. He casually took his place within the circle, next to heavily armored blonde girl, and took a in front of that Mari girl. "Looks like you're quite popular around here, Mari. I assume that's your name, considering how many times I've heard it tonight, but you know what they say about assuming." His eyes now took on a more serious quality, though they were neither hostile nor cold in the traditional sense. If anything, they were more truthful than they'd been all night. "I won't pretend to know you, Mari. But from what I recall, you moved to protect me earlier." His mind flashed back to earlier when the orange-named girl had suddenly pulled him behind her, shielding him from an freshly destabilized Kosan. "Clearly it happened too quickly for that to have been a completely conscious decision- or maybe you're just a quick thinker. Either way, I think that Mari still has some fight left in her." He smiled.

Then, he turned around. "And where do you think you're going, Kosan? Leave now and I have a feeling you'll be taking all of your regrets right with you. Why don't you stick around and see what happens?"

As he was slowly walking he heard someone saying his name... "What.. Do you think I still care about what will happens with Mari and everyone here ..? Well.. You're basically right... I would care if you or Life or heck if I know , the armor lady or the small lady that hid behind her.. But that's it.. I don't care about that pink girl anymore... Kill her , make her normal again, I don't care... She remains dead to me... I will sit around , just because you asked .. In case things go bad you know..?" he said as he turned and started walking slowly.. When he got near the lowleveled , brown haired guy he whispered "thanks... For calling me back... " as he sat down near Life to see how things will go..

Her giggles seemed to die down as Kosan in turn snapped at her. Mari shrugged as Kosan questioned her sudden outburst; stating he was out of the guild. He seemed to give the sky a forlorn glance, telling Mari not to kill everyone. Mari rolled her cerulean eyes, snorting. "Right...like I'd do that, C'mon Kosan....sweetie..." Mari spoke in an amused tone. "I'm not stupid~" 

In truth, Mari didn't feel like killing anyone. Anyone except Life that is. Mari didn't know the strange newbie. She had no qualm with him, rather - she admired his moxie. Not that she would openly admit that, the blonde who stood by Lessa - she was just as clueless as the brown haired boy. Again; as long as she didn't draw her blade and aim it at Mari - Mari wouldn't have a problem with her either. Mari hummed to herself, seemingly unaffected by the drama that she had caused. She casually twirled her dagger in her hand. Kosan continued, in his overly dramatic fashion, throwing the pink adorned girl a look over his shoulder as he told her not to look for him. Mari, paid him no mind.

As one left, another arrived. Daeron - a hot headed, arrogant PKer. He casually approached the group, giving most a nod -barring Lessa. Who he greeted in a more intimate fashion. With a handshake. Mari tilted her head, giving the two a perplexed look. Weren't they dating? Daeron seemed to allude to that, but he also seemed to avoid the subject. Perhaps the two weren't as close as Mari first assumed. It was a shame. Daeron was a blazing whirlwind, untamed and wild, almost like a fire - and Lessa. She was the complete opposite. Always so calm and serene, calculating. 

Mari offered Daeron a small smirk, "Ello Daeron Dear~"

Lessa snapped, which had taken Mari by surprise. "Oh my, that's new." Mari commented, a snide remark which would probably come back to bite her in the ass later on. Mari wasn't one to filter what she said. Mari averted her gaze from Lessa's, scratching her cheek with hand on her hip. "Ain't it obvious sweetheart? I was trying to hurt Life. He's a pest. An eyesore. A manipulative mastermind." Mari turned her eyes back toward Lessa. "Why not ask him? He can deny it all he wants - but he knows what he did." Mari said, as she took a step forward.

"Let's see - he laughed as I tried to kill myself, he cast aside our friendship, he rammed his tongue down my throat when I was frozen~ oh my, oh my, Life has been a bad, bad boy." 

Mari clasped her hands together, shifting her gaze to Azide; "mmmm popular? no, I don't think so, and I did. Why let Kosan kill you? what did you do? The only one I want to suffer here is Life. Takin' a page from Daeron's book. I'm doing whatever. I. Want."

L frowned, there was clearly no point talking any sense, especially since neither him nor Mari made any to the rest of the people there. L still didn't believe the accusations made about him. He was responsible for no such actions. The thing he wanted to know was why everyone was so nonchalant about him getting stabbed in the chest. He couldn't begin to comprehend how all of this had just become an open discussion, what next? Was everyone going to join hands and sing Kumbaya? Had killing in SAO become so common that it was a trend? He shook his head and sighed "Is this also supposed to be your excuse for killing everyone else? If i really did want to cast aside our friendship, i wouldn't be hear risking my life to talk to you about it! I don't see what's so manipulative about wanting you back, in town, with the rest of your friends, the way it used to be. Im not going to take 'responsibility' for something i didn't do, but if you want to hate me then so be it. However that's no excuse to treat Kosan like he's nothing, when all he did was love you. You seem to have forgotten that people still care about you, a guild that accepts you for who you are, people who love you, people who would take a dagger to the chest to save their friendship with you. You should be thankful, that you still have people you can go to when you lose your home, when you lose your guild, your friends, your family. You're acting as if the world had be stolen from you while you slept. Life isn't fair, there are always going to be times when you're questioning yourself and when you feel the world is on your shoulders. That doesn't mean you have to face it alone" 

L felt as if he had swallowed a tennis ball, he gritted his teeth to try and calm himself down. There where times where he would become overly emotional and do rash things, but he had to stay calm and collected. He supposed it was pretty much do or die in this situation, if he couldn't talk sense into Mari now, there wasn't a good chance he could do so again in future. 

Things were happening to fast around Ariel and she couldn't keep track of all, Firstly she noticed that Lessa, her guild master, was as oblivious to the situation as Ariel. When she addressed the pink haired girl named Mari, Ariel was surprised by the familiarity of her voice..she sounded somehow like a big sister scolding her younger sister. This alone made Ariel realize that she might have over-reacted to this situation, but the fact remained that there was a person lying on the ground with a dagger in his chest. Despite that he was in a pretty chatty mood, talking to the one that apparently stabbed him about family, friends and guild. Meanwhile another player made his appearance, one of her guild's members the orange player Daeron. After nodding at the new arrival, she quickly sheathed her sword and rushed by the wounded's side and pulled the blade with all her might. She then placed her hands over the open wound, she knew that her action might produce him some pain, but its was better than that dagger draining slowly draining away his life. While applying pressure, she searched her inventory for some healing potion or cristal...no luck. She then took a breath and tried to analyze the situation.

Firstly, most of them appear to be in the same guild, led by the pink haired girl...next, Kosan appeared to like/love and hate her in the same time, and they are just having a lovers quarrel...much like true love...Then all the persons, except Ariel, seemed to know, to an extend, that unstable pink haired chick. That made her feel a little marginalized, but she immediately brushed away that thought, thinking about asking her guild members about her, when thing calm around here.

She decided for now to tend to the guy's wounds and observe the others actions, she might learn more of the mess about the situation she got herself into this time...with two PKers around, things might not settle out quietly. She thrusted, to some degree, her guildmember...but the unknown pink haired girl, that changes her mood, like a girl changes clothes (K.P. reference)..not so much.

She then turned towards the wounded saying softly: "Hang in there, I don't know exactly what's going on here, but I won't let you get hurt even more." 

Azide shot a quick thumbs up at Kosan as he made his way back towards the group, acknowledging his thanks with a simple nod, so as not to draw an unneeded attention his hushed statements. Besides, nothing really had to be said, as the look in Azide's eyes promised they would keep the white-haired player's words a secret. "Never wanted to leave in the first place, that man," he observed. 

He set sights on the pink-haired girl, trying to peer through those cerulean eyes of her, as if they might reveal the truth of their current situation. Before long, he diverted his gaze. It was quite possible that they spoke their stories, but all he managed to find was the manic madness that ravaged them so completely. It burned him, in a way, and felt a far cry from the cold eyes he'd locked with earlier. "That's fair enough, but I don't suppose your friend Life over there is just going to let you execute him." He looked back to Mari, or rather, looked in her direction. "Besides, what do you plan on doing after that? I'm not here to debate with you on morality- not that I don't enjoy the topic, but I'd like to point out that the front lines are somewhat lacking as it is. We can't exactly afford to lose a guy like him already."

"Enough!" The blonde cried out, throwing two gauntlet-clad hands into the air. Clearly exasperated by the commotion, and overwhelmed by the fast-pace with which events were transpiring, Lessa finally gave up attempting to follow everything. Blue eyes flashed between the members of their small party as a few seconds of silence passed. Then she heaved a sigh and shook her head. So much for staying out of petty drama, she muttered to herself silently. A brief glance toward Life revealed that his health bar was generally unaffected by Mari's attack. Though he seemed weak, it was most likely shock, and the other emotions that appeared to ravage the tall man. Still, his being injured at all did not sit well with her. She regarded him for a moment longer, eyes following Ariel as she tended to him. Then, a few long strides carried the heavily armored woman toward the two players. Standing beside them, she turned back to the rest of the group.

"I won't pretend like I have any idea what is happening here," she began, her voice calm and cool. "But a player has been injured, which is very alarming to me." The pink-haired guild leader was clearly not in the right frame of mind, but Lessa turned her attention to her nonetheless. "Mari, I'm sure that whatever Life did to you was wrong. But listen to him," she motioned to the injured man, "he's practically begging you now." Then her eyes hardened, as she concluded with, "and there really is no call for violence, alright?"

Next, she addressed the entire group. "I think now would be a good time for everyone to move on. We're all emotional, and sometimes, that leads us to make some bad choices. How about we all take off before that happens."

After trying to follow the scene, he didn't say anything. In fact, he had sat down to enjoy the show. Unfortunately, none of this lasted long as Lessa had finally stepped in. And since she was his guild leader, he got up next to her to back her up. "Listen. Both of you. I know what its like to burn bridges and nearly annihalate a relationsip..." he started as he looked at Lessa for a moment and then turned his attention back to the fight.

As he exhaled, Daeron drew his weapon. "If anybody else gets hurt here, I will reveal no mercy on them for harming anyone. Unlike most players, I will not hesitate to retaliate for someone. And you all know that by now. So mark my words. As much as a scratch, and consider yourself bountied by me... the most wanted player in Aincrad." he finished, giving everyone a look of warning, including Lessa.

Kosan sat there , silently , watching things evolve.. The armor girl stepped in , Life said they he loved her.. "Love.. Nah.. Hate.." He said to himself.. After all that The guy who came out of nowhere started threatening us all...Kosan got up and added.. "Ha.. Threatening.. ? Most wanted player in Aincrad.. Have fun with that title...I'm out.. I grew bored of this..Have fun Ma-ri..." He said as he got up and headed to the forest running.. From now on he was outside the guild , no friends left... He just kept on running and running until he entered floor 3 town.. He headed to the nearest inn where he will spend the night..

-Kosan leaved.

"Tch. My excuse? my excuse was ensuring others didn't die. Would you take a life to save many?" Mari asked. "I refused to watch Argumail try to kill someone as sweet and innocent as Celes, he did not stop. He did not listen to reason."

At that moment, Lessa cried out enough, voice echoing over the field, but Mari simply paused, before continuing. Outright ignoring the blonde. It was clear Lessa did not like Mari at all. For reasons unbeknowst to her. Sure, Lessa could dislike Mari now, but even back in the field where they spoke not long after Mari's daughter died. Lessa seemed apprehensive, untrusting - awkward around Mari. If anything, Mari assumed that they would get along - and if it hadn't been for recent events Mari would have loved for her, Alkor and Lessa to have quested together.

"You would be sitting here talking about it, you would because you'd just want to lull me into a false sense of security again." Mari bought her hand across Life's face, slapping him hard. "The LEAST you could do was remember you ass."

Mari watched as Kosan, bitter and resentful left. "That there?" Mari said. "That isn't love. That is entitlement. He cracked a hissy fit because I didn't return his feelings? So be it. Let him be the child he is. It just goes to show you can't. trust. anyone. Ever."

Mari stood, ready to leave, shooting a look to Daeron. "Your threats don't scare me, most wanted player. I'm done here. I'm sick of people."

And with that, Mari had left the group, she went to retrieve her dagger that Life had thrown - and disappeared into the forest. All she wanted.
All she wanted today...was some peace and solitude. She had left the forest purely to go play her Violin - then she had met Azide who she had no qualms with, at all. Then this happened. All of this. Kosan - Kosan who had apparently loved her, who always questioned her and her motives and assumed the worst of her. That wasn't love, that was twisted fixation.

"People..." Mari muttered bitterly to herself.

(Rushed I Know, lets get everyone to leave so I can close up ^_^  )

Taking notice of the armored girl, who appeared to be the guild leader of a least a few of the players here tonight, he found a certain sensibility in her statements. Being more or less the odd one out at this little meet up of old acquaintances, Azide felt this would be a good time to leave. He was more than exhausted, after all, and Daeron's threats provided a certain assurance that violence would be unlikely at this point. "But if that's still on the table, I'm certainly in no condition to stick around. Maybe Kosan had the right idea earlier after all." All that had needed to be said tonight had been said, after all. "Nothing more will come of this."

He looked back at the remaining group indiscriminately. "I think that might be for the best. Just try not to let anyone else get stabbed." He shrugged and turned around, then began making his way once again toward the nearest town or village. "As it were, everyone. I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you again sometime," he added, waving his byes while keeping his sights set on the path ahead. Soon enough, his silhouette became one with the night, and he was gone. "An interesting bunch. Somewhat on the dramatic side though. I'm sure these orange players have their own stories- but from the looks of it, they wouldn't have been able to tell them even if they'd begun hours ago. Ah well, there'll be more nights to come."