[Floor 3- Rank 4 Artisan] The Crimson Jeweler [Restocking Materials] {Pkers Welcomed}

Baldur could no longer hide it when he saw the final product. It was even better than he had  hoped. He looked up at the artisan with a smile spread across his face.

"It's perfect. She'll love it."

With a swipe of his hand, he pulled up the menu to transfer the funds to him and take possession of the item.

+1 Good Necklace

-100 Col

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big day of crafting today Joshua thought to himself. He had progressed rather quickly in his craft, he looked at the Exp bar until his next level "Long way to go.." He got his tools out and decided to experiment a bit, looking at his spreadsheet of future items he wished to craft he began working, one day he'd be able to make perfect versions of all his crafts. The first two where good, he was upset they had no stats but what could he do eh? The next was an uncommon simple leather bracelet, he wondered how it gave the damage mitigation at all but he wasn't going to complain. He took a small break and thought to himself if i didn't have to fumble for my tools all the time.. he began working on a multi purpose tool. One fit for an artisan, knife, drivers, clamp, hammer, chisel, spectacle for appraisal. It was a complex craft, one that required a perfect. It took him nearly an hour but it was finished. The Artisans Pride. 

ID: 8979,8980,8981,8982

CD: 7,6,10,12

Result: 2 Good items, 1 Uncommon Item, 1 Perfect Item, 15 Exp

Name: Artisans Pride

Rarity: Perfect

Type: Craft Item

Enchantments: +1 CD

Shop: The Crimson Jeweller

Description: A multi tool used for artisan crafts

Name: Tribesmen Bracelet

Rarity: Uncommon

Type: Bracelet

Enchantments: +1 Damage Mitigation

Description: Leather bracelet offering little protection

Azide knocked, but was clearly just going through the motions, as he entered the build immediately afterwards. He glanced around briefly, but kept his focus on the man working up at the front of the shop. "It's very nice here, and rather fancy, but I didn't come here to admire the architecture." He walked up to the man's desk and called for his attention. "I understand this is the only artisan shop in all of Aincrad that's currently open. With that out of the way, I stopped by today with the understanding that you might be able to complete a few commissions for me?" Technically what he'd spoken was a question, but he continued as if making a simple statement, not waiting for a proper reply. "I'm prepared to pay two thousand col for two items. First off is a silver transmutation ring, used to improve crafting capabilities." He placed a rough sketch on the counter, depicting a rough sketch of the inscription required. "Second, I'll also be needing an atomic watch. The color is up to you, but personally I'd prefer it to be either black or silver. All I really need is for it work precisely, which should allow for me to gain more from each of my crafting experiences."

Name: Transmutation Ring

Type: Accessory

Enchantments: +1 CD

Description: A silver ring inscribed with a symbol whose meaning has been lost to the ages. Said to be coveted by alchemists.

Name: Atomic Watch

Type: Accessory

Enchantments: +1 EXP

Description: A watch that has been highly fine-tuned, leaving little margin for error. Its accuracy allows for more precise observations to be recorded.

L had heard much about the only Artisan in all of aincrad. He had a small secluded shop on floor 3, probably not the best place for a business that could be booming if only it where on floor 1. However he assumed maybe it added to the appeal.. no matter. He walked into the doors of the shop and felt comfortable almost immediately. "Im in need of a perfect item. A pendant or ring will do. The stats i want..? 2 lifesteal and 1 accuracy, i'd appreciate it if you could do that for me, top priority. Also if you ever have the spare time i'd like a similar item with 2 thorns and 1 accuracy" He looked at the man curiously, it wasn't often that he saw someone taller than he was at all and this man seemed different.. almost as if he didn't take the mirror at the start of the game. "As for the payment i'll give you 5 mats straight up right now for the first item. And when you do get around to the second i'll give you 1000 Col whenever it's ready. Sound good?"

-5 mats

Joshua was slightly overwhelmed by the sudden load placed on him by the two that walked into his store. He wrote the crafts down and nodded at each of them. It was also the first time he had seen such a high level player. He scratched his head, he had a busy plate. 6 perfects but hopefully he could do it in time. He looked at each of them and spoke "I'll have them done, just don't  know when. Hope you can be patient with me" The regular joshua outside of his store wouldn't show any courtesy, but business was business. 

-Order taken. 4 items. (+1CD) (+1 Ambition) (+2LS +1ACC) (+2THRN +1ACC) 

Joshua sat down at his desk, ready to craft again. He had a large order to fill but with his new crafting item it shouldn't be too hard for him to pull it off. He pulled out all the materials he needed and started to work on the earrings Lucifer wanted. On the very first attempt he got it. He didn't even attempt to make earrings before.. "Well that's one down.." He began to work on the others slowly getting the hang of the new materials Life gave him. "I don't know where he got this strange metal but im not complaining" A rare item was the result. It wasn't too bad either, this will go in the stock i guess. The next two crafts weren't anything spectacular at all. An uncommon and a good, still worth some Col so he wasn't that mad at all. In fact he was glad he didn't fail any of his crafts that day. "Guess i'll message the little girl so she knows her earrings are ready"

ID: 9144,9145,9146,9147

CD: 7, 11.10, 9. +1 = 8,12,11,10

Result: +1 Good item. +1 Uncommon, +1 Rare, +1 Perfect, 18exp

Name: Natural Luck
Rarity: Perfect
Type: Earrings 
Enchantments: +1 Ambition
Description: Shaped like a four leaf clover, these earrings offer a sense of luck and enhances the wearer's natural ability to make better deals. 

Name: Harbinger

Rarity: Rare

Type: Necklace

Enchantments: +2 Evasion

Description: A dark metal chain necklace

The material is unknown but the metal is high grade

Name: HawkEye

Type: Ring

Enchantments: +1 Acc

Description: A golden band with engraved words

"Forever". Has a single emerald

Oikawa had heard of a new Artisan opening up shop on the third floor of Aincrad. Intrigued, he decided to make his way there and at least check out his wares. If he was lucky he may even make a new friend and customer. He soon arrived on the third floor. Walking  not too far away from the sanctuary of the town, he saw the little artisan shop. 

He opened the door to the sights of a crimson interior filled velvet couches and chairs and nicely trimmed wooden tables. Walking over to the counter he asked to examine some rings he had on display. One in particular caught his eye. The <<Treasure Hunter's Gift>>. How much for this beauty right here? If possible I'd like to pay with 1 mat and 300 Col. Is that feasible?

Name: Treasure Hunters Gift

Enchantments: +2 LD

Description: A gold and multi jewelled ring

A well sought out item for treasure hunters.

Tyger glanced over her shoulder, trudging through the snow with a sense of urgency. She'd be meeting Baldur soon, and there was no reason to dawdle when there was work to be done. She'd be meeting Baldur soon at the Valentine's Day Festival, so she needed to make sure that everything was in place. The forge was closed, Baldur's shop was taken care of... there was only one last detail. 

Dear Nemesis,

I own the Forge on the 1st floor. The Catfish. I'd like to commission a piece from you. Nothing fancy, just a simple craft to be gifted for Valentines.

The PM started that way, and she and Nemesis worked until there was a craft to pick up. Slipping in, Tyger kept to the side of the wall and out of everyone's way as she made her way to the counter. She nodded to Nemesis, and picked up the item she'd ordered, replacing it with a small bag of Col where the ring once was. 

"Thank you! Secrets are hard to keep when you're stuck in a video game."

She chuckled, walking towards the door so she wasn't late.

-100 Col

Name: Bungads
Rarity: Good
Type: Ring
Shop: The Crimson Jeweller
Description: A gold and silver ring with dragons on the side.

Joshua watched as a blonde haired boy walk into his shop. Business was definitely picking up fast, just as he thought once his name got out and about. The username popped up, Oikawa? Funny name but no matter "Hmm, bump that offer up to 450 Col and one mat or 200Col and two mats and i'll be satisfied" He wondered if the kid would go through with it, it was a fairer deal this way. He took the ring from the display and put in front of him so the boy could have a better look at his craftmanship. 

Name: Treasure Hunters Gift

Enchantments: +2 LD

Shop: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6192-floor-3-artisan-the-crimson-jeweller-now-open-pkers-welcomed/

Description: A gold and multi jewelled ring

A well sought out item for treasure hunters.

At that moment a woman came into his shop requesting an item. Now that he could recall he did get a message from someone asking him to make that good ring. "Ah yes, i remember.. I have it right here for you. Enjoy" He pulled out the ring, concealed in a small cloth pouch and carefully slid it across the counter towards the woman with his hand still over it. 

NameBungads

Rarity: Good
Type: Ring
Description: A gold and silver ring with dragons on the side.

Result: +100 -1 Good item

"Ah, I assumed each mat was worth about 200 col. Since Rare is listed at 400 to 600 Col or 2-3 mats. Making the worth I'm giving 500 (300 col + 1 mat [200]) but if that's not the case I'd rather just do the 450 and 1 mat I guess. Handing over the col and mat, Oikawa happily added the ring to his inventory. He planned on equipping it for the aid in capturing himself a familiar.

-450 Col

-1 Mat

+1 Rare Ring

Nemesis smirked and accepted the deal "Of course but i place mats at a slightly higher value. 600 Col or 3 mats indeed does divide into 200 each but for the purpose of craftsmanship i would prefer the mats" He put the mat in his collection and added the col to his pouch. "Anyway, come again soon. Your Col is always welcome" 

+450

+1 Mat

-1 Rare Ring

I entered the building in a far simpler fashion this time around, not trying to draw attention this time as there were people loitering both inside and out, "Are the goods ready?" As I'd take them to inspect them, I'd reveal a quick grin of delight, they were well crafted. I forked over the five materials of his price, "Excellent work, I might have to return soon." I grabbed my belongings and ran out, business on my mind, though it seemed a little silly how rushed I seemed to be.

Name: Natural Luck

Rarity: Perfect

Type: Earrings

Enchantments: +1 Ambition

Description: Shaped like a four leaf clover, these earrings offer a sense of luck and enhances the wearer's natural ability to make better deals.

Shop: The Crimson Jeweller

The was a quick ringing of his door bell as the young woman rushed into his store. She shoved him the 5 mats and bolted out the door. He didn't even know what to say, he just kinda stared as a heated bud slowly fell from the end of his cigar. "Interesting.." He looked back down at the mats and added them to his stock, playing with one of the gems in his hands as he stared out the window.

+5 mats 

-1 Perfect item

Another day of crafting for Nemesis. He began with something simple to begin. Obviously he would be crafting something nice and easy, a guaranteed success, he thought. A bad item and a fail later he sighed with defeat. Perhaps he should put more effort.. He started his next two crafts and they turned out uncommon. "Well at least i can get some Col from these ones"

ID: 9410,9411,9412,9413,9414

ID: 3,1,9,9 + 1 = 4,2,10,10

Result: bad,fail, 2 uncommon 

Name: Blood Siphon

Enchantments: +1Life Steal

Description: A silver band with a ruby lining

Name: Thiefs Pride

Type: Necklace

Enchantments: +1 Eva

Description: A basic silver linked necklace

With an onix hanging off the end.

Azide peaked his head into the shop. "Hey, just stopped by to say I'll no longer be needing those orders," said Azide, calling out to the owner. "Turns out I had a change of heart." He waved at the crimson-haired man. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I should get going now." He turned and left, though he'd technically never actually set foot inside the shop. "I wonder if that's considered a rude way to cancel an order," he thought. "Ah well, we'll both get over it." He made his way back towards the first floor, home to the lab he called home.

• 4 weeks later...

Crozeph entered the shop, admiring the ambiance it gave him as he entered it "it almost looked like a hotel" he said as he puts his hand on the cushion on the couch "ahh I got sidetracked" he said before proceeding to the counter "hey, I'd like to have an order made or if you have anything for in stock for a perfect item" he said. Crozeph pulled out a paper from the pocket of his coat and placed it on the counter "here's the order."

Item Name: Raven's Eye

Item Type: Ring

Item Quality: perfect 

Description: a black ring that has a ruby red gem that looks like an eye of a bird. Gives the user more chance of finding something upon wearing it

Enhancement: +1 LD

• 7 months later...