A Sword Through the Heart, Oske's match-making game show!

Heyo all! Oske here, with an offer! I currently have an idea for a little "SAO gameshow", an in character roleplay sort of event. This may go into the player request board later, but I want to see if this is at all interesting to anyone. I currently have a Mystery Player. I will not tell you this Mystery Player until the game has started. While OOC you will know the Mystery Player, your character will not. This Mystery Player has agreed to play this game on MY terms--meaning he didn't really want to do this because he was lonely, but because I asked him to. I'd like to enlighten him with love, hehe.

Rules to the game
1. This game is played in a town, inside of an NPC tailor shop. This means that no PKer can play. If you are a PKer and you would like to play VERY badly and we don't have enough players, I may find a different location for the game. So, unless stated otherwise, no PKers. (nothing against them, just makes things easier.)
2. Each player must answer a series of questions told by the match-maker (Oske.) Whichever player has the answer the Mystery Player enjoys the most will win a point.
3. The player with the most points will be matched up with the Mystery Player for a date!
4. Active players only, please. If you're not going to reply to the roleplay, just don't bother to sign up.

Requirements
1 Mystery Player (already chosen)
3 Single female players (Lucifer, Lessa, Anima)

Rewards
1 uncommon item at random for each female player
A date with the Mystery Player (winner only)
True love (winner only, possibly)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to step in here and say It'd be preferred NOT to have any sexual or romantic interactions with anyone under the age of 16. I feel that this particular scenario is not one that should be played out under ANY circumstances.

If both parties are under the age of 12 I am willing to let it go, as long as it doesn't go past PG rating

I mentioned once, I'll mention again, I do not intend to make anything above a PG rating. It would be more or less a fatherly trip (or in Luci's eyes, an all expenses paid vacay), perhaps some advice at the most. However, people like to jump to conclusions and not talk with the individuals involved. There will be nothing inappropriate. Period.

Edit: While I wouldn't mind waiting until a contestant (the unknown male) is an age of 16 or under so people don't get their panties in a bunch, my statements still stand.

how do you know they're 16 or under there are quite a few male characters that are 17+

I should also point out that Mari who is a GM and Life who is a PST has already stated they are against the idea of your character participating in this at all.

I agree, it's a no no, for anyone younger than 16 to be in this kind of topic. So I to have to put my foot down to this as well. Hate me if you want but I am old enough to say no to this as well.