A Sword Through the Heart, Oske's match-making game show!

It's surprising a 12 year old would be even thinking about dating a guy at her age. It makes absolutely no sense, considering we're stuck in SAO. If you're looking for a fatherly trip then i don't think a matchmaking game is the place to go. You need to seriously consider this from a strictly rp aspect. Most 12 year old girls are scared to even talk to a male, maybe not yours but it's definitely not something a 12 year old does in her spare time in a death trap.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's surprising a 12 year old would be even thinking about dating a guy at her age. It makes absolutely no sense, considering we're stuck in SAO. If you're looking for a fatherly trip then i don't think a matchmaking game is the place to go. You need to seriously consider this from a strictly rp aspect. Most 12 year old girls are scared to even talk to a male, maybe not yours but it's definitely not something a 12 year old does in her spare time in a death trap.

Thats more than true here, if she wants a fatherly figure then go and ask a player that is in the 20 to 30 years category, I know there is one or two running around in SAO, ask on of them they might help her out.

Edit:
After discussing matters with Shark I have been advised that there are no rules being broken.
Everyone has their own right to act in their own way.

It has been made clear Lucifer has no intention of Rping any romantic interaction between her character and any other character that is an adult. 

again, if anyone has any issues, or concerns please PM me.

Reminder that you simply aren't allowed to do anything above PG-13 anywhere except in the Unrestricted forums. Seeing as this was not posted in Unrestricted to begin with, y'all should be safe. If any of the players as a whole feel uncomfortable about the content on the site, you are totally free to report it.

Good luck to the players! Especially Lessa, whose love life has been rather tumultous ;)

Can I sign in too?

//read above..well to bad.. count me in for the next one.

Gambatte guildmaster!!! Hope you win!!!

Sure thing Alyss..I have a couple of items I don't need..and considering that Oske bought one from me.. I say the reward quality would be the same:))

I'm glad things have been settled.

Honestly, signing up, I didn't and don't expect to win. Or at least, if this is a questionnaire type of game. Besides, it seems like the mystery man would have no chance at "losing" if they were all optimal choices. It adds some fun and variety.

As stated by the moderators, I am pursuing this solely with pure intentions, strictly PG. I understand not everyone agrees with it and I respect your opinion, but I shall continue as allowed. As Mari stated, just contact her if you still have any questions/concerns. Thank you.

In other words, good luck gals! You'll need it (not)!

The concept of this is great, and totally fitting for the month. If players want premium stuff from Valentine's day, they have to involve their character's love life to get it. But... Here are a few problems that really cripple the beauty of this event.

1. No Player Killers

Now, I'm not bringing this up because I'm a player killer, but this is one big issue right off the bat. Some, if not most of, the site's most dedicated users are Player Killers. Giving them a no-go on a one time only event really tarnishes the relationship these players have with the site. We have it hard enough as it is not being allowed in towns and everyone thinking we're the embodiment of sin. This issue could easily be changed with just making the location outside a town. The possibilities are endless for how this could fixed. Needless to say, this event would actually be better FOR PKers. Scary PKer meets a girl willing to give him a chance? Writing gold! That can totally give people chances to truly get some OC development in!

2. Morally, two players already in love cannot go in this event.

Now, last year was great. Players had to find someone to be allowed in. But now, this is a system where only singles get in on it. Even then there's a chance the two will be completely incompatible. Before, people HAD to confess their feelings for others if they wanted in the event. It was natural. Someone wanted the items, so they hit up a friend. And after that, whatever happens, happens. A lot of couples had formed that way. Here, there's the chance players will not even know who they're getting with. On top of that, players who already have a loved one, just... Have to sit this one out? That ain't how Valentine's day works. If you're still going through with this, at LEAST give PKers and people who are already in a relationship something to do. It's robbing them of the chance that is only available once every year.