Whelp, I'm so rusty that I can't even remember how to do intros.

Ok so I suffer from serious TMI syndrome but I'm going to try to keep this intro somewhat short. 

After having like half my mains be named Hellja or Helsith you'd think that I would be used to introducing myself by the name Hel. Still haven't gotten used to it.

I haven't RPed constantly in a year or so, but I have about 5 years of RP experience. (and I'm still not able to pump out 1k replies like the 'veterans'. oh well)

I'm big into MMORPGS (I currently only play Tera and Vindictus even though I have 5 years of WoW on my back.) and RPGs, plus the occasional TPS. I mostly favor fantasy, and it has been the love of my life for as long as I can remember. I listen to everything from Electropop to Rock to Trap and I sometimes paint digital pieces, that will never see the light of day, ever.

I hope that I get to know some of you, though I admit that I am extremely nervous when it comes to PMing people, probs due to being used to chatboxes. Anyway, rewatching SAO rekindled the RP flame within my very soul and due to my love for MMOs and Anime I am here to get some threads going. By some threads I mean like one or two at a time. I am terribly slow.

Haven't done any dice or stat heavy rps so this will be... instructive. Hopefully I won't majorly fail at it. Hopefully.

This got terribly long anyway. Sorry :/ (Ayy time to cry because I really don't know what kind of archetype of character I want to go for. SAO is amaze and there are alooot of good personalities to explore hh)

(Also do people here use elaborate sigs and templates or should I close my PS)

1st of all welcome:D

2nd: TMI in this case is good as long as it isn't random stuff

3rd: I'll also RP with you..mainly to keep the guy above in check from doing foolish stunts all the time*chuckles*

4th: The majority are written signatures that are personalized, but a lot of PS sigs as well..I'm one of the later:D

Welcome to Aincrad, Hel! Definitely don't be afraid to send a PM my way if you'd like to RP. If you get nervous, just picture me as a small penguin. Unless, of course, that idea would bring about more anxiety (because I can see how it might). But in any case, go wild and have fun creating your character, and look forward to meeting her!

Welcome to SAO-RPG! As Ariel said TMI is good as long as it pertains to the context. As for me I watched SAO: GGO for the first time in like earlier December and some how or another I got back into RPing and it led me to this site.

Notes:

1. Be wary of X :lol: Though he is my guildmate his antics can become over the top. Nonetheless he is a spectacular friend with a tremendous upside.

2. Ariel is awesome sauce, though we've only RP'd once, I had a great time and she's very capable on the battle field.

3. We'd all be more than happy to show you the ropes. We're all pretty friendly and you chose a great site to RP on. The system is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

4. Always praise the Dice Gods, they are merciless O.o (I once rolled under 6 five times in a row. It nearly costed my character his life.)

5. My signature is a personalized template. There is no set way to do them so be creative if you like!

Aside, from that pleas enjoy your stay we are more than happy to have you!

welcome to SAO and I'm also a fan of MMORPGs (stat and speed freak that I am) though having an old computer has hindered me from playing some awesome ones. GMs and PSTs are always on the go if you have any questions and everyone would totally RP with you (including me  :cool: ).

P.S. X is a daredevil, just sayin.

Welcome cousin! (hopefully you get the reference XD)

Don't worry about it too much, once you get used to everything we'll change the rules.

NORSE MYTHOLOGY HIGHFIVE

That's... great. ;-;

*sits in the corner* fine I can see when I'm not wanted...

The corner is my fave place tbh. You can see everything from the sides of  a room. And silently judge everybody. And cry about being invited to parties when your idea of fun is gaming while silently praying that the sweet loots will drop. This got oddly biographic.

welcome to SAO and I'm also a fan of MMORPGs (stat and speed freak that I am) though having an old computer has hindered me from playing some awesome ones. GMs and PSTs are always on the go if you have any questions and everyone would totally RP with you (including me  :cool: ).

P.S. X is a daredevil, just sayin.

I feel you on that PC part. Mine cant handle anything more graphically intensive than say, Tera. I waited so much for Dragon Age: Inquisition and now I can't play it ;n;

DA:I is beautiful

*plays on three monitors*

:P :P :P

Anyways, yay, Norse High Five! :D

If you do have questions, the mods and PST (Player Support Team) are really helpful. You can see which ones are online at the top of the forums page. They have black names (and if you mouse over it, it'll say Player Support Team)

Welcome Hel. And wish you a good time around the side. And if you need people to talk with just send out random messages to people almost always someone to respond and watch out for slackers like X.

Tera nice taste in free mmorpg. But why is it high levels are naked and low lvl full armored heh

Yeah it's amazing sitting there in like 2 cm square of robe with a bunch of dudes who are literally walls of plating.

I played TERA so much tho that I really don't mind it anymore. I'm completely brainwashed.

Welcome to Sao Rpg i'd have to say you made a pretty good intro for yourself :D

If you ever need any help with anything site related look no further than i, hey i'll even pm you first to break the ice :P

I too often suffer from TMI syndrome (Just take a look at my journal and sig xD ) so don't worry to much about it, a lot of detail is better than little anyway ^^

I don't think Im free enough to start any new RPs atm and if i do i'd probably just annoy you with the post delays but in future i would definitely love to rp with you. L (Acronym for my username) is a bit of a mess of a character right now so im trying to work on a 'fix' but yeah. 

Hope you enjoy your stay here and stay for a long time :P