10th Floor Boss: Sign Up Sheet

This is the official sign up for the Level 10 Floor boss fight. Discussions and planning are currently under way in anther thread; and successful applicants will be placed in groups in that thread.  We are attempting a thread sign up for the boss battle; however we can only accept a limited number of applicants.

It is Strongly recommended you do not apply unless you are at least level 12. Applicants under the recommended level may not be immediately accepted, and will have a higher probability of their character dying in the fight.

-We are wishing to keep it to 16 applicants- with a total maximum of 20

Yamata-no-Orochi

HP: 160 in total, 20 per head.

Draconian Guardian's (X4) 
HP: 25 HP

Rules:

1. Players must have met the (Benchmark) to participate in this fight. The Benchmark is 10 non-quest RPs that must be completed. 
  2. -Players must seek their permission from their guild leaders: Their guild leaders must post their approval in this thread 
  3. -You have 24 hours to post or are skipped
  4. ​-If you are skipped in this battle you immediately sustain 5HP damage.
  5. -If you are skipped three times you void any rewards but will still sustain damage

The damage for being skipped is something that is being trailed for this boss battle; it is an incentive to keep an eye on the thread you are in, to ensure that you are not skipped. It is also an incentive to promote activity within the boss fight and to demote users joining then abandoning the thread.

Accepted Players:

Mari

Shark
Azide
Crozeph
RyujinSeaLord

Rebekah
Daeron

Confirming Rebekah's approval. Crozeph has also been given the go-ahead, but his participation will be listed as pending until he confirms his wish to participate.

As for myself, Azide will personally partake in the raid. I'll have my completed RP's reformatted for links once I get home, but I do currently meet the benchmark requirements.