[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

The bell alerting to the door being opened rang as a familiar blue haired player walked in. Calrex gave a warm smile as he saw Teayre in the chair, walking over and giving her a quick hug and a kiss, "Hey Teayre, hope things are going well. I've actually got an order for you!"

He went over to the order forms, taking out three as he filled each of them out.

Item: Ultramarine Badge

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description: A simple shaped badge that is of a deep-sea blue color. Looks to be one of a set of three.

Item: Scarlet Badge

Description: A simple shaped badge that is of a blazing fire red color. Looks to be one of a set of three.

Item: Citrine Badge

Description: A simple shaped badge that is of a sparkling sand yellow color. Looks to be one of a set of three.

He placed the orders on the table as he smiled, "Go ahead and take your time with these, there's no rush at all. I've gotta get going, but I'll see you soon."

With that he gave his fiancee another hug before heading out of the door.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Skylar walked into her shop Teayre wiped her eyes looking up at him, snivelling slightly. “I’m… I’m sorry what can I do for you?†As the boy hurriedly introduced himself as Skylar and simply stated he was looking for an Artisan before he quickly filled out an order form and dashed out of the shop. Sighing Teayre retrieved the small sheet of paper looking down at it she pins it in place, it was the first one she had gotten in a little while. “I guess I’ve got some work to do… No use moping about because of Beleram… I miss him though…† 

As Teayre settled back down into her chair the bell tinkled, her eyes lit up as she saw a very familiar face. As he approached her she jumped up at him returning his embrace and kiss. “Hey Callie, I’ve missed you.†Holding onto him as he sat down on the couch and started filling out some order forms, she rested her head on his shoulder peeking down at what he was writing out. “I’ll get them done as soon as I can silly, don’t tell me not to rush… No charge for you either considering the money will be going to the same place soon enough…†Flashing her fiancé a smile Teayre stole another hug and kiss before he headed out of the door. Moving to the door she waved him off smiling and muttering to herself. â€œI guess things aren’t all doom and gloom are they…â€

27/05/15 Attempt 1

ID: 17496 CD: 9

As Teayre looked at the emeralds she’d been given by Meokka for her birthday, the red head couldn’t help but smile. The gems sat there on her workshop bench glinting away from the candle light from the chandelier, reaching in Teayre picks one up. Rolling it around in her fingers the small girl takes some silver and melts the silver down in a crucible, whilst the silver is melting she quickly forms a mould for a earring out of clay. Pouring the melted silver into the cast Teayre waits as it sets, twiddling around a smaller emerald in her fingers. Taking the silver piece from the mould the young red head sets the gem into the fitting before popping the item into her evaluation bin.

Item: Emerald Earring

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: + 1 ACC

Description: A single silver earring with an emerald held in by a simple clasp.

ID: 17496 CD: 9

- 1 Mat, + 3 EXP

27/05/15 Attempt 2

ID: 17497 CD: 6

Looking through her order forms Teayre sighs as she picks one at random, it was one of the ones Calrex had given her. Blushing slightly the girl gently strokes the writing on the form before shaking her head and heading into the back room. Grabbing some of her paints and a small metal ingot. Gently heating Teayre hammers out the ingot into a small flat plate before cutting it into a very small kite shield that was the same size as a household cat’s paw print. Taking some sand paper Teayre beings to roughen the front of the plate before she starts to slowly layer the paint onto the top of the plate. Carefully the small girl formed a small pin out of the remainder of the ingot and attaches this to the back of the plate.

Item: Citrine Badge

Description: A small kite shaped badge that is of a sparkling sand yellow color and no bigger than a cat's paw print. It appears to be one of a set of three.

- 1 Mat, + 2 EXP

27/05/15 Attempt 3

ID: 17498 CD: 9

Taking some more silver and a larger emerald Teayre begins to cut the gem into an oval shape. Once she had finished the tedious cutting Teayre leans back in the chair wiping some sweat from her brow, next she starts to draw out the silver spinning it around itself to make it into a wire. Taking what was left of the silver Teayre makes a setting for the emerald by heating and gently tapping the small sliver with a small hammer. Carefully threading the silver wire through the hole in the top of the setting Teayre places the emerald inside the setting and pops the item in her evaluation bin.

Item: Emerald Necklace

Enhancement: + 1 EVA

Description: A plain silver necklace with an emerald set in the centre of it.

ID: 17498 CD: 9

- 1 Mat,  + 3 EXP

27/05/15 Attempt 4

ID: 17500 CD: 2

As Teayre took the next material out she brushed the metal down gently as she looked into it carefully softening the metal over the fire before whittling it down with a craft knife. Her hand slipped as she made another cut and spilt the horse she was cutting into two. Cussing she picks up the scraps and tosses them into the bin whilst muttering about how she has just wasted some good material. Standing up Teayre heads through into the main room and checks to see if she has a customer, before putting the kettle on and making some hot chocolate. Snuggling down into her chair sipping the hot chocolate she wipes a tear from her eye as she gazes at the space a snow white eagle should of been in.

-1 Mat, +1 EXP

27/05/15 Attempt 5

ID: 17501 CD: 9

After finishing her hot chocolate Teayre heads into the backroom again taking an ingot of silver and a small bit of clay. Forming the clay into a horse Teayre carefully models it on a racehorse outlining the muscles carefully. As Teayre finished sculpting the frame of the horse she sculpted an oval base for it to stand on. Creating a mould from the clay model, Teayre deftly melted some silver and poured it into the mould. Watching the silver set as it began the horse finished forming Teayre placed it inside the evaluation cabinet.

Item: Silver Horse

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Enhancement: + 1 LD

Description: A small silver statue of a horse with its front leg raised as if is prancing.

-1 Mat, + 3 EXP

28/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 17636 CD: 6

Taking another small metal plate Teayre began to hammer it down into a small kit shield shape again no bigger than a cat’s paw print. Picking up one of the other orders Calrex had put in Teayre sighs stroking the paper gently with her finger tips before looking through her tool sets and taking out a small steel brush and a variety of blue paints. As she began to gently brush the metal scratching it in ways that made it appear to flow like waves on in the ocean. Taking her paints she starts with a deep blue at the bottom and slowly lightened it towards the top of the badge, following the scratches she had made.

Item: Ultramarine Badge

Description: A simple kite shaped badge that appears to have waves of an ocean moving in it, upon closer inspection you can see that the metal has been carefully brushed and painted to create this effect. It appears to be part of a set.

-1 Mat + 2 EXP

28/05/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 17639 CD: 9

Rolling the thirteen remaining pieces of emerald around in her hands Teayre takes one of them placing the others back in the drawer. Grabbing a gold ingot Teayre begins to shape it using her clay crafting tools and a bit of heat the gold moved much more easily than the silver. Teayre’s face was contorted with concentration as she carefully drew out the ingot into a chain with small settings all along the chain itself. Taking the gem she had selected earlier the red headed girl begins to slowly cut it into several piece each small enough to fit into the varying small settings on the chain as she popped them into place the chain glowed signalling that the item was complete. Popping it into her evaluation cabinet Teayre smiles.

Item: Emerald Chain

Enhancement: +1 ACC

Description: A golden chain that has been intertwined with various pieces of emeralds.

ID: 17639 CD: 9

- 1 Mat + 3 EXP

28/05/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 17691  CD: 8

Teayre takes another ingot of metal and some of her red paints, mulling over Calrex’s last order she started smiling. “So that’s it is it? Well I guess I’ll just equip this one straight of, if I’m right the blue one will be for himself and the sandy one will be for Oikawa. Trust Calrex to think of something like that, I wonder what they’re for though… Maybe I’ll keep hold of them until he comes to collect them.â€

As she starts to shape the metal into the shield that she had been previously using for Calrex’s two other commissions Teayre sighs dropping the bits down. “He’s really got my brain rattling now… What could that boy be thinking?†Finishing up the badge Teayre spends some extra time flicking the flames so that they licked over the top of the badge appearing to actual move and be alive. Taking all three badges Calrex had commissioned she slips them into her inventory.

Item: Scarlet Badge

Description: The flames on this small kite shield shaped badge appear to be alive flicking off the top of the shield they entangle and lick each other as the deep brilliant red gives them their colour.

-1 Mat, +2 EXP

28/05/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 17693 CD: 10

Teayre grabbed her sketch pad and slowly began to draw out a small flower in the bottom corner of it expanding this she creates a field of flowers with several trees in the background. “Hmmm, It’s missing something though…†Her tongue poking out of her mouth slightly Teayre slowly converts one of the roots of a tree into a small chest. Carefully she draws in a person searching for the chest before popping it into her evaluation cabinet. “I hope that passes… First time one of my drawings needed to be put through there.†Humming to herself she settles down into her chair with some hot chocolate sipping it slowly.

Item: Flower Chest

Enhancement: + 1 LD

Description: A field of flowers backed by a row of trees you can see someone searching for something, upon closer inspection you notice that one of the tree roots is cleverly disguised as a chest and you feel more inspired to take a closer look when searching for things.

- 1 Mat, +3 EXP

28/05/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 17698 CD: 3

Teayre took one of the emeralds and closely looked at it, the gem was tiny the smallest one of the lot. As the red head began to try and make a small silver setting for it she started to quickly melt some in her crucible. Instead of waiting for the metal to be out and cold Teayre drops the gem into the crucible and watches as it bubbles and sinks. Pouring it out she finds that the gem has been tarnished beyond repair by the bubbling molten metal. Letting out a small scream of despair Teayre takes the scraps and places them in the bin.

-1 Mat, + 1 EXP

After hearing about another shop that was also located on floor four, Shuyin decided that he would go and investigate. Walking in he liked the look of the shop and after glancing over the inventory he could tell that the store owner was a skilled craftsmen. Picking up an order form, he quickly set to work filling it out.

Item:  Shroud of Winter

Quality: Rare

Enhancement:  +2 Evasion

Description: A thick silver necklace with one deep blue sapphire attached to it

Finished with the order form, he looked around for the shopkeeper.

Wandering in to wonderful shop her eyes lightened as she gazed upon all the wonderful looking gems, metals, and cloth turned into extravagant pieces of wearable art. "So cool! Excuse me, Miss?" She asked aloud, coming to the main desk with a question. "Do you take custom orders? If so I would love for a personal item to be made for me.. I have the money ahead of time." She said, looking at the prices and spotting the custom item forum. She quickly filled it out, but hung around in case the owner needed anything upfront.

Item: Elude Epitaph

Item Type:  Lucky Charm

Quality: Rare

Enhancement:  +1 Evasion and +1 Accuracy

Description: Twin golden armbands that imbue the wearer with peranatural strength and agility.

Noticing the white haired boy come in to her shop Teayre falls silent watching him as he slowly looked around obviously not noticing her nestled there in her arm chair with her feet tucked under her. The katana resting on the side of the chair as Teayre put stretched her feet out standing up whilst placing her mug of hot chocolate down. Scooping the order form out of the hand of this boy she smiles at him before gesturing to the canteen of hot chocolate and mugs that were laid out in front of him. “That should be simple enough to do, I’ll pm you when I have it ready. I’m running low on materials at the moment so it might be a little while before I can make your order.â€

Just as she finished speaking a tall girl entered her shop, smiling over at her as she began to take in the few odds and ends that were up around the shop in wonder. “Yeah I do, I’m Teayre by the way what are both of your names?†her fingers began to trail down her katana hilt before she equipped it back on her belt. “Right I’ll take your order, now if you guys don’t mind I’m heading out to gather some materials from the second floor.  If you’d like to come along that’s no problem.â€

ID: 18555 CD: 5

As Teayre sat there nestled in her chair the bells tinkered as the door flew open, her head snapping up she quickly grabbed her katana as she looked to see who had entered her shop. Not seeing anyone her eyes flicked around the room before she set her katana down with a sigh walking over and closing the door. “Not again this seems to keep happening.†Huffing Teayre grabbed her notepad as she settled herself back down into her chair a pencil tapping against the blank page she was looking at.  Small flakes from the tip of the graphite pencil began to splinter off and coat the page, as she followed through Teayre began to smudge them forming several lines and several bits of shading. As she continued to work on the picture she began to smile. “Nearly done.†Taking another pencil the red headed girl makes a final line before placing the picture over on the wall by the door.

Item: Dragon’s Roar

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description: A black and white sketch of a four legged dragon roaring towards the sky as the sun hits the horizon on a snow plateau. 

- 1 Mat, +2 EXP

ID: 18674 CD: 1

Kicking her feet up onto the coffee table Teayre beings to slowly sketch out the room as she saw it, a sharp line here and softer curved line from where the couch bowed out at the sides. Her tongue was poking out as a bead of sweat dripped down suddenly a ping sounded and caused her pencil to draw a huge bold line cutting up through the sketch. Taking the page she tears it up and throws it into the fire before angrily jabbing at her menu and looking at the message sent.

Subject: Need to Talk

Sender: Calrex

Hey Teayre, hope things are going alright wherever you're at. I'm currently undergoing the Guardian of Fire quest here on the ninth floor. The heat is intense!

In any case after I'm finished here I need to talk to you. There's a lot on my mind at the moment, and I want to know what you're thinking as well. Hope to see you soon.

Calrex

A prolonged silence followed after the red head scanned through the message. “He… He… wants to talk?†Bringing her own menu up she thumps out a reply for Calrex her lips thin and teeth gritted.

Subject: Re: Need to Talk

Sender: Teayre

Hey Calrex,

I’m in my shop at the moment where do you want to meet?

Teayre

“D-damn him… he’s going to isn’t he…â€

- 1 Mat, + 1 EXP

ID: 18675 CD: 1

Picking her pencil back up Teayre begins to slowly draw the room out again as she does so a tear drops from her eye landing on her sketch pad, “Damn I wonder what he wants to talk about…†Dabbing the salty water droplet dry she attempts to continue with the sketch as she begins to draw a small head on the sofa Teayre lets the nagging thought in the back of her mind through. “He’s going to call off the wedding… He’s going to tell you that he doesn’t need you…†“No! NO!†Looking down at her sketch the small girl realises that the page has been drenched by her tears and that the sketch pad was now completely ruined chucking it in the bin. Huffing as she wraps her arms around her knees staring into space.

-1 Mat, + 1 EXP

ID: 18676 CD: 7

A moment later another ping came up on Teayre’s HUD, swiping her finger along the menu she brings up the screen and sees that she has another message from Calrex breathing a small sigh she ground her teeth together whilst opening it up

Subject: Need to Talk

Sender: Calrex

I'll meet you there. I only need to fight Cerberus now. Don't worry, it's not anything concerning the wedding or anything related to that. Honestly...there's just some stuff in my head that's been worrying me with everything that's happened recently for some time now that I need to relay to you.

I'll be there soon, so be sure to have some of that delicious hot chocolate ready ok? I love you.

Calrex

As she read through this Teayre felt herself smiles, of course the wedding! Quickly dashing into the back room the girl digs out a small metal that looks almost like silver. Heating it up she casts it into a mould for a small ring that she fished out from one of her tool draws. After the ring cooled down Teayre picked up a small sharp needle like tool, carefully she brings to inscribe a Celtic knot design around the outer rim of the ring. Dipping it in a bucket Teayre pulls it out and marvels at the varying colours glimmering from it.

Item: Wedding Ring

Description: A band that shimmer a multitude of colours, a celtic knot design can be seen on the outside.

-1 Mat, + 2 EXP

ID: 18677 CD: 6

Continuing the theme of her wedding Teayre looks down at the necklace Calrex had given her from. He said he had gotten it from the Quest <To Save Hoya> or something like that. Running her finger along it the mist inside swirling she takes up some of the wire she had lying around and begins to slowly bend quite a distance and intertwine them around each other platting them. As she made the platted wire about one meter long she started to wind it around her left arm as she placed it against her arm the material glowed showing that it was complete and when she looked it had wrapped itself around her arm spiralling up the same silver yet all the other colours at once as the ring she had just made.

Item: Spiralling Arm Band

Description: A spiralling armband that’s long enough to go up the whole arm, the base colour looks silver however all the other colours of the rainbow glint out where the light catches the metal.

-1 Mat, + 2 EXP