[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

14/06/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 19790 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

As she leaned back in her chair Teayre sighed, what could she make next? I mean she could start making decorations for houses but there wasn’t much point in that when houses weren’t even available for purchase yet. “I guess I’d better make another trinket, for evasion I guess.†Grabbing a lump of Peridot Teayre begins to slowly nick away at it shaping it into a small dog. Gently placing into her evaluations cabinet Teayre looks around tutting to herself, she really needed to sort the place out. It was homely, but it lacked something now that Beleram was gone.

Item: Peridot Dog

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 EVA

Description: A small lump of peridot that has been shaped into what seems to be a King Charles Spaniel, on the sole of one of the feet a single word is inscribed. ‘Barney’.

Profession: Artisan

-1 Mat + 3 EXP

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14/06/2015 Attempt 5

As Teayre sat down she gave herself a begrudging grin, taking a small bit of clay she carefully begins to shape it. The pottery wheel spinning round and round flicks of water flying off, dabbing her hand into the water Teayre quickly splashes some more into it. Taking her sculpting tool she begins to cut some horizontal lines into the edge of the clay. Once she finished Teayre leaves it to dry slightly before she starts to paint it in alternate colours of yellow and brown. Sliding the pot into her kiln Teayre smiles as she waits for it to come out. As she retrieves it from the kiln Teayre carefully sets it on the mantelpiece placing a price plaque in front of it.

Item: Lined Vase

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Good

Description: A clay vase on the outside there are several etched lines between them there are alternating colours of brown and yellow.

- 1 Mat, + 2 EXP

Guest Meokka

returns with 900cole.

"Hey there Teayre-chan. I got your message. Here you go. This is for those lovely horns that have helped me so much <3. I love how they turned out. It's helped me so much."

Meokka sets down 1000 Col. She gave her a bit of a tip.

Jumping up as Meokka enters her shop Teayre heads over to the girl and gives her a big hug. "Heya, how've you been?" Smiling at her the blue haired girl promptly popped a bag of col down, furrowing her eyes as she opened it Teayre paused for a moment looking back up at her client. “M… Meo… There’s more in here than there should be…†Pushing the col away Teayre looks at the girl tapping her foot, her arms crossed over her chest. Meeting the girl’s eyes Teayre sighs, before busying herself pouring them both drinks. “Here sit down we need to catch up.†

Teayre Gains 1000 Col

Guest Meokka

She moved and sat down.

"You're right, when you're on break or something we should head out and do something together. Just the two of us. I remembered you said something about a barn and a lake. Could you take me there sometimes?" she asked with a faint smile. 

She felt so relaxed around Teayre and yet she worried about the woman. She wanted to strengthen their bonds of friendship. She moved her hands around the cup and looked down into it.

"I'm not use to having a friend. So I guess I've been a rather poor one at best. I'm sorry. I should visit you more." she looked up at her hoping she'd forgive her for not checking in as often as she'd like.

Ssendom walks up to shop after spending some time at his shop, "I hope it's ready." He makes sure to brush off all the snow that accumulated on him as to be respectful. He opens the door to see the Red Haired Artisan and the woman he has spent all his time with Meokka herself. "Hey there you two!" He greets himself while walking up to the counter and looks over the counter where a cloth is tied up and note sitting on it stating that it was for him. He swiped down his menu and pulled out 1400 col and dropped it on the counter top while taking his item with him. "Thank you very much have a swell day!" He says chipperly waving at them and leaving.

- 1400 Col

+ Wrapped Gift (Crystalline Snowflake Pendant)

Teayre had things, pretty things for Zaz. She had placed orders for her items quite some time ago, but forgot about them until now. This was largely due to the fact that Anna spent the majority of her Col on alcohol and little else. But her friend had taken pity on her and left two pretty thing for her to pick up. Anna came into the shop and found boxes with her name on it waiting for her. She grabbed a piece of paper and left her a note. She wrote the words "Thank you" and then drew a heart on the paper before picking up the boxes and running off with them.  

Azazel exits state right. 

Item:  Lucky Star 

Item Type: Trinket 

Quality: Perfect 

Enhancement: +2 ACC / +1 LD 

Description: A small blue star attached to a silver chain that can be worn around the neck or on the wrist. 

ID: 16432 CD: 12 

Item: Here’s a Llama? 

Enhancement: + 2 ACC / + 1 EVA 

Description: A bright colourful llama that dangles from a string, the colours on it reflect the colours on a rainbow. 

ID: 16469  CD: 12 

Guest Meokka

Item: Benevolent Dragon Charm

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancement: 2 accuracy 1loot

Description: Weaved Leather necklace with cobbled wooden beads leaves a tribal like feeling. In the center is a glass piece with a painted blue dragon. Said to give the eyes of an azure dragon to the user increasing their accuracy and luck. On the back there's an etching in gold that reads S â™¥ M

Meokka then leaves to 1200 col with her request. She smiled rather pleased with herself and heads out.

Smiling at Meokka Teayre offers the girl her hand, “How about we go now? Honestly you’ve not been a poor one, you’ve been brilliant Meo more than I could have ever asked for honestly…†Pausing for a moment the door opens up to her shop and Ssendom walks in giving both of them a fairly chirpy greeting causing Teayre to raise an eyebrow. Catching the bag of col Teayre quickly adds it to her inventory before flicking up the boy’s item at him. After he leaves the small red head turns to Meo, looking at her. “So… What’s between the two of you? He used your first greeting to me as well… So what is there between the pair of you, eh Meo? Tell me about it on the way okay.â€

+ 1400 Col

- Crystalline Snowflake Pendant

- Here's A Llama?

- Lucky Star

16/06/2015  Attempt 1

ID: 19958 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)

Looking over the two orders she had yet to complete Teayre sees one for an item called ‘Shroud of Winter’, grabbing the silver and a single sapphire that she needed for it as she began to form the silver into a thick chain Teayre began to work on a diamond shaped setting for the sapphire to go into. Carefully teasing the metal in to the shape she wanted it Teayre placed her sculpting tool down as she popped the sapphire into place. Picking tool back up the small red head folds the silver over the sapphire to hold it in place before popping the item in her evaluation cabinet.

Item:  Shroud of Winter

Quality: Rare

Enhancement:  +2 Evasion

Description: A thick silver necklace with one deep blue sapphire attached to it

ID: 19958 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-4-amethyst-boutique/?p=395971

-1 Mat, + 5 EXP

“Things are going okay between us at the moment… We’ve had a lot to talk about at the moment Meokka, anyways let’s get things moving out of this stuff shop and let’s head to the first floor shall we?† Jumping up Teayre leaves her sculpting tool on her coffee table throwing her red jacket over her and pulling the hood up before picking the Oikawa Kanashiki up from holding the scabbard with the blade inside it in her left hand she grabs the bluenette with her free hand and pulls her out the door.

OC: I’ll put up the thread in a moment I’m currently spamming out replies to everything.

17/06/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 20038  CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)

Taking a quick look in her custom orders Teayre finds one from Ahti that was starting to press on a few weeks old, tutting at herself the small red head quickly sets up at her work bench before carefully reading through the order again. “Twin golden armbands… Heh this should be easy enough.†Taking a gold ingot from her shops inventory Teayre begins to carefully heat out the metal before she splits it into two. After doing that she starts to draw out the softened metal into long sausage shapes. Starting to twirl them around her katana’s sheath Teayre begins to carefully shape them with her sculpting tool. As she finished Teayre makes the end of each armband a bit fatter than the rest of the armband and etches a swirl into it before popping them in her evaluation cabinet.

Item: Elude Epitaph

Item Type:  Lucky Charm

Quality: Rare

Enhancement:  +1 Evasion and +1 Accuracy

Description: Twin golden armbands that imbue the wearer with peranatural strength and agility.

ID: 20038 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD)

Link:

- 1 Mat + 5 EXP

17/06/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 20040 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD)

Stretching out in her chair Teayre gets up sighing heading through into her workshop the small girl takes some silver and looking around she finds three gems, a sapphire, ruby and an amethyst. Carefully Teayre begins to heat the silver up and stretches it out forming a bangle, as she grabs her sculpting tool Teayre deftly creates three sockets. Putting the sapphire and ruby on the two outer sockets the amethyst slips neatly in between them into the middle socket. Turning it over Teayre scratches a small message into the bottom of the sockets. As she finishes Teayre takes it straight out of her shops inventory and puts it into her personal one.

Item: Amethyst Bangle

Quality: Good

Description: A silver bangle with three gems, a sapphire, ruby and an amethyst. The ruby and sapphire are set into two outer sockets with the amethyst snug between the two gems. If one were to look at the underneath of the sockets they would see a small inscription reading. “The colours of our hearts combined.â€

- 1 Mat + 2 EXP

17/06/2015 Attempt 3   

ID: 20044 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Rolling a small piece of clay around in her hands Teayre starts to stretch it out slowly flattening the clay into a small blade gently lengthening the piece of clay to about five inches Teayre begins to form it into a small katana. Crafting a simple tsuba and a plain blade she begins to work on the leather for the handle, cutting the diamonds in between each piece. Taking her pains she applies a thin coat of silver to the blade whilst painting the handle so that it appears to have one piece of black leather and one piece of red leather. Poking a hole in the hilt just above the tsube Teayre places the small clay trinket into the kiln. As it fires up and heats up Teayre removes it before slipping some leather thonging through the hole and putting the item into her evaluation bin.

Item: Clay Katana

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: Skill Rank (Katana)

Description: A small clay katana with a miss matched red and black painter ‘leather’ handle, a whole in the hilt just above the tsuba allows leather thonging to be passed through and the item worn around a user’s neck.

Profession: Artisan

ID: 20044 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Link: 

- 1 Mat, + 5 EXP

17/06/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 20044 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD)

As she raised her head off the workbench and looked out the window into the street behind her shop Teayre grimaces as she sees that the sun had gone down and that the moon was now very high. Slowly pottering around her shop she starts to fire up the kiln and takes some gold. Scratching several lines onto the gold ingot Teayre slips it into the kiln, after waiting a while the crackle of a fire dies out. Opening the small hatch Teayre peeks inside and finds that the gold has melted to only solidify over the fire itself putting it out. Slinking down onto the floor the girl lets out a very exasperated sigh before using her arm as a pillow and dosing off for a while.

- 1 Mat, + 1 EXP

Calrex peeked out from the back of the boutique as he saw Teayre's stock of materials getting low, "Wow she went through those fast! Let's see what I've got on me... "

Seeing he had two on his person Calrex walked over and handed them to Teayre as he gave a smile, "Let me know if you need more alright? "

With that he stepped into the back area once again.

Donated 2 Materials

As Calrex slipped the couple of materials into her hand Teayre grabbed his hand stopping the blue haired boy running away just yet, “Thank you Cal, oh… I’ve got something for you by the way. Now close your eyes.†After making sure her partner has his eyes firmly shut, Teayre opens up her inventory taking out the Amethyst Bangle and also a single material. Reaching for his arm she slips the bangle onto it whilst hiding the material underneath it before patting Calrex on the bum. “You can look now…†Biting her lower lip she watches the boy carefully.

- Amethyst Bangle

-1 Material

17/06/2015 Attempt 5

ID: 20050 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)

Teayre took one of the materials Calrex had given her, which turned out to be a gold ingot. Popping into the crucible Teayre begins to slowly melt the metal over a fire. Whilst she does so Teayre starts to craft a small clay mould for a ring with nineteen small sockets. Once she finished the mould she fired it through the kiln so that it was set and then poured the molten metal into it. As she waited for it to cool Teayre started to cut an emerald into several small pieces so that she could fit them onto the ring once it was done. After a short while Teayre had an emerald ring ready to do, popping it into her evaluation cabinet the girl let’s out a small sigh before preparing for her next craft.

Item: Emerald Ring

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 ACC

Description: A gold band with nineteen sockets each one containing a small well cut emerald.

ID: 20050 CD:10 (9 + 1 CD)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-4-amethyst-boutique/?p=396129

- 1 Mat, + 5 EXP

17/06/2015 Attempt 6 (Final Craft of Day)
ID: 20054 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

As Teayre rolled her last topaz around in her fingers, she slowly chipped away at it smoothing off the edges and forming it into a longer and thinner crystals. Taking some silver and clay the red head starts to craft a mould whilst the silver is melting for a sword that has wings spreading out at the hilt. Along the blade of the sword Teayre sets it back so that there is a setting for the gem to slot into. After finishing the mould and pouring the silver into it Teayre affixes the gem to the silver item and pops the item into her evaluation cabinet.

Item: Winged Topaz Sword

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: + 1 ACC

Description: A small silver sword on a silver chain, along the blade of the sword sits a topaz gem.

Profession: Artisan

ID: 20054 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD)

Link:

-1 Mat, + 3 EXP