[pp-F9] <<Guardian of Fire>> (Meokka, Jomei, Ssendom)

Guest Meokka

Jomei dodged another attack from the Hellhound. He was toying with the beast now, without caring about the imminent danger. His hands were behind his back as he sidestepped every attack from the hound. He bobbed and weaved back and forth, dancing with the hellhound. He had a large smirk on his face, "Im doing just fine!" The hellhound charged forward at him for a low attack, attempting to chomp at Jomei's legs. Jomei then hopped forward, stepping onto the beast's snout, driving it into the ground. When Jomei landed on the other side of the beast, he brought his arms back in front of him. Spinning on his heel, he himself charged forward at the downed Hellhound, delivering a combo of slashes and piercing strikes to the Hellhound's body. 

ID: 21740

BD: 9(+2)

DMG: 7(+1)

CD: 7

MD: 1

Jomei: 42/44

Hellhound: 8/30 -8

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

21748 BD7 CD1 LD11 MD7

She winced taking another flame damage. She was getting tired of all this dodging and decided it was as good a time as any to strike. She thrust her lance again this time hitting the hellhound in the chest knocking it back. The hound rushed forwards and again Meokka just side stepped the beast. "You can't hit me so easily my dear." she stated with a grin. "If you kill yours I'd suggest hunting down the next one, sorry for being a bit behind you." she stated. Suddenly this wasn't as terrifying she wondered why. 

Meokka 43/52 -1

Hellhound 18/30 -6

Hellhounds killed 1/6

Jomei had been goofing off for too long. Jomei had slipped in his step, his foot catching a small fault on the ground. He stumbled backwards, falling down. Using his <Acrobatics> skill, he caught himself on his hands and cartwheeled backwards. As he landed on his feet, the Hellhound was already in his face, mouth open preparing to chomp down on Jomei. As its moth opened wide, it let out a powerful roar. Jomei felt the heat of its breath, and was able to continue backwards, avoiding the attack. "Phew, you should really take a mint or something", Jomei taunted the beast, swinging his sword upwards, slashing at its jawline. "Got it, if you need an extra hand, just call for me." 

The Hellhound that Jomei was fighting keeled over, it was barely hanging by. It struggled to get up, but only fell back down on its side. Jomei shook his head and slowly walked up to it. 

ID: 21749

BD: 3(+2)(+1 Concentration)

DMG: 7

MD: 5(-2) Miss

CD: 11

Jomei: 42/44

Hellhound: 1/30 -7

Guest Meokka

21751 2 6 17 1 

"All right, I will. Go on ahead but please be careful!" She called out to him she missed her chance to strike but when she saw the hell hound run at her she quickly ducked and the hellhound jumped over her head. "The faster we dispatch these things the better it will be. Sen hasn't replied, I asked him to join us when we fight the Cerberus, but he might be tied up. I'm not sure. Either way for some reason I have a lot of faith in us handling it. If it gets to be too much just retreat. Don't every think you can't do that." Meokka told him before he left.

Meokka 42/52 -1

Hellhound 18/30 

Hellhounds killed 1/6

As Jomei walked up to the downed Hellhound, he sighed. "Sometimes I feel bad about this simple executions.." he spoke softly to himself as he spun his rapier in his hand. As he brought up his rapier to deliver the final blow, the Hellhound, out of an act of desperation, the Hellhound let out another loud roar at Jomei. This time, the heat of its breath was much hotter, and Jomei noticed it instantly. He stepped back, throwing his arm in front of his face to shield it from the heat wave.. and the bad breath. Jomei felt his skin burn, the feeling like sitting out in the hot sun for too long. "Still got a bit of fight left in you, eh ugly?" 

ID: 21752

BD: 2(+2)

MD: 6(-2)

CD: 2 

Jomei: 41/44 -1

Hellhound: 1/30 

Guest Meokka

21755 7 12 10 10

Meokka struck the beast again. the beast howled and seemed to be engulfed in flames. "What the-"  Meokka quickly braced herself as she felt the hellhound dive bomb into her. her armor however suddenly had a pink and white glow about it. The damage was reduced but then her battle healing skill also activated. She smiled. This was the potential of her armor that she crafted. She was so pleased with herself now. "Thanks for looking out for me." She whispered thinking about the people back home. She looked at the now baffled hellhound who just growled. She smirked at it, and readied her lance on her arm. "You should just run now while you can. Not that you'd get very far though."

Meokka 43/52 +1

Hellhound 12/30 - 6

The scorching heat blast from its roar gave the Hellhound time to attempt to escape. It staggered to get up, and then took off running around the general area. As Jomei recovered from the burn, he saw the Hellhound trying to escape. "H-Hey what're you doing?" The Hellhound ran around, trying to dodge all of Jomei's attacks. Despite using his <Sprint> skill, Jomei still was not able to catch up to the Hellhound. Since he was focused on catching this one enemy, Jomei did not even realize the new threat; the escaping Hellhound was leading Jomei right into a group of its brethren. As Jomei looked up from his enemy, his eyes widened. "Oh boy.." One of the beasts in the new group had taken notice to Jomei, and began growling as he approached. 

ID: 21756

MD: 2(-2)

CD: 5

Jomei: 41/44 

Hellhound: 1/30

Guest Meokka

21757 8 3 11 10

"Hah!" she let out a yell as she struck the beast in the abdomen this time. She winced at the hot flames that licked up her armor. Her eyes suddenly squinted at a bright light she turned and saw the beast hurl itself at her. She was knocked down this time. Meokka slowly got up shaking her head. "Vindictive aren't you?" She huffed a bit surprised at it's resolve. She let out a huff and watched it as it seemed to dance about getting ready for it's next attack. "You don't scare me. Why don't you be a good dog and play dead!"

Meokka 39/52 - 4

Hellhound 6/30 - 6

Jomei used his <Sprint> skill again, and was finally able to catch up to the fleeing Hellhound. "Get back here.. you bastard!" Jomei jumped into the air, flying right above the Hellhound. He curled his knees into his chest and thrusted them out, his boots slamming into the head of the Hellhound. His boots followed through to the ground as the Hellhound dissipated into blue data. Jomei hit the ground and rolled forward after defeating this enemy. Upon looking up, he saw his new target standing right in front of him. It initially blew out a gust of hot air, similar to its fallen counterpart. Jomei flinched and covered his face from the flames, only to then be mauled by the beast. It clawed at his chest and arms before Jomei was able to kick it off of him and regain his stance. 

ID: 21759

BD: 4(+2) DMG: 2 (unarmed)

CD: 1  (-1 dmg)

MD: 9(-2) DMG: 2

LD7: +1 Mat

Jomei: 38/44 

Hellhound: 0/30

Hellhound::30/30

Guest Meokka

21765 5 5 2

Meokka saw an opening and rolled forward. When she stood up she quickly handed her lance off to her right hand. She gripped it with both hands and brought it up to the left and swung downwards. The hellhound errupted into blue pixels. "Got you. Now for the next one." She ran in the direction she saw jomei run. She had to stay close to him, but not so close they had the same enemy. "Got mine finally." She told him as she caught up. She looked around and saw another one off in the distance.

38/52 -1

+1 material

Jomei turned to her and nodded, bright red claw marks filled his left cheek, as well as a couple more on his chest. "Good, I got this one. Theres another one over there" he pointed off towards the other Hellhound, who seemed to have finally taken a notice to the two players. "Lets go" Jomei said quickly and sharply before pushing off the ground and taking off running towards his target. He slashed his sword at his target, missing its mark because the Hellhound stepped to the side. The Hellhound then swung its large, clawed pay at Jomei, who quickly blocked the attack with his shield. Jomei flinched as his shield was struck, but noticed the shield began to glow a fiery red. He smirked and pushed forward, pressing the shield into the side of the Hellhound's face. As he saw the steam from the scorching skin of the Hellhound pour over the shield, it was accompanied by the light whining of the beast. He quickly pulled his shield away, revealing the Hellhound, and he thrusted his sword forward, piercing the Hellhound in the side. 

ID: 21777

BD: 8(+2) DMG: 7 (+1 Thorns)

MD: 8(-2) DMG: 1

CD: 8

Jomei: 37/44 

Hellhound: 22/30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail%20loading.gifTO: SSENDOM

Darling, I'm with Jomei and we're fighting hell hounds. However I'm concerned about the Cerberus. Can you back us up please?

Love Meo <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ssendom was napping on the 3rd floor under a tree as per usual when he was feeling a bit lazy. He opened his eyes and noticed he had a message that was there for a little while, "Well crap. Guess I'll see what this is about." He pressed the button and the message popped up, he got a smile when he read it was from Meokka. But then it dawned on him, his love was in trouble. He quickly swiped his menu HUD down swapping into all his gear and rushes to the Teleportation gate. "Teleport: Vulcan Village!" He shouted in a hustle.

After a few moments he blinked and saw he was on the 9th floor, he adjusted his blade for comfort for a moment then triggered his athletics skill. Once he felt the skill trigger he bolted like a mad man, "I will save you Meo-chan! NO ONE HARMS MY PRINCESS!" He shouted in a bloodcurdling scream in pure fury. People and monsters a like who were out in the field shook in a slight bit of terror when they heard the Roar of the Dreadnought, he remembered the pathway to the Hell Hounds he needed to go but it was still going to be awhile even with his quick pace it would still be awhile before he made to them.

Guest Meokka

21778 4 3 12 1

Meokka noticed one of the hellhounds and got ready. She used her charge skill and ran right at it. Her eyes glowed an intimidating color. She was going to miss but swooped her lance upwards to strike the hound forcing it to go airborn. It then came down and landed on it's side with a yelp. The beast got up and then tripped over it's own two feet. It seemed a bit out of sorts after being hit hard with a lance. Meokka then sneezed. "Someone said my name." She wondered why and just got ready to fight the new creature.

37/52 -1

23/30 - 7

3/9 hellhounds

The Hellhound slowly got up from where Jomei pierced through its body. As it regained its balance, it growled at Jomei while glaring him down. It lifted its paw, about to take off running towards Jomei. However, it suddenly fell awkwardly into the ground. It yelped as its body flipped over itself. Upon closer inspection, its paw had gotten stuck in a large crack in the ground and was not able to free itself. Jomei laughed and smirked, "Got you now." He lunged at the Hellhound, driving his knee into its jawline. The force of his strike freed the hound from its trap. Jomei chased closely after its tumbling body, his blade began to glow a gold light. With the force of various slashed of his rapier, he managed to juggle the Hellhound, keeping it from falling into the ground. As it smacked into the far side of the cavern, Jomei ended his attack by piercing his sword through its body. 

ID: 21780

BD: 10(+2) DMG: 9

MD: 1

CD: 6

Hellhound: 13/30

Ssendom didn't slow down one iota, even though he ran past beasts with aggro tables they never had the chance to stop his movements nor his determination to get to Meokka and her teammate in this quest. He had very little care for his own body. He knew there were short cuts thanks to getting information released from Information brokers of the layout of the floor. He leaped off the sides of hills that happened to have a ledge a decent ways down. He nearly fell completely into Lava a few times but he was confident he would always clear the leaps and bounds.

He was beginning to reach the next section of caves after dodging a bunch of unnecessary zones to run through, moving as fast as he possibly could. After cutting out quite a few hours of running due to reckless abandon to reach her. He felt the temperature rise but he didn't care, as long as he reached her before she died it was worth the cost. He had to be wary of aggro tables due to the hounds in this zone being closer in proximity to each other but nothing he couldn't get around. "Just keep fighting Meo-chan, I'll get there... I am only a few hours away. As long as you're in the same spot, then I have your coordinates and I'll rescue you from havoc." He yelled at himself as he ran as hard and as fast as he could.

Guest Meokka

21797 5 5 9 5

She moved her lance to roll over her shoulder to the other to twirl around her neck. She then grabbed it and spun it around with her left hand. With a grunt she ran at the foe again holding the lance with both her hands knocking it down again. It seemed her lance didn't want to show off today, but that was fine in her eyes. The hellhound shook it's head again and stood up with a slight limp it ran at her to try to knock her down and bite at her face, but Meokka just coolly side stepped the dog again. She hissed feeling her armor burn.

36/52 -1

17/30 - 6

3/9 hellhounds

Jomei took a deep breath and watched as the Hellhound got back up. He was getting a little tired from rubbing around, so he decided to go on the defensive for the time being. He spun his blade in his hand and held it in front of him, the point facing forward. The hellhound took a few steps in place with its paw that was stuck in the crack, to make sure it would be able to run without falling. When it knew it would be okay, it started running towards Jomei. As it neared I'm, it leapt at his face with its jaw wide open. Jomei quickly sidestepped to the side, slashing his sword upward at the Hellhound.

ID: 21800

BD: 9 (+2) DMG: 8

CD: 12

MD: 3(-2) 

Hellhound: 5/30

His rushing had gained him some considerable distance though he had obtained a scar on his face from one poorly landed jump, though it did not bother him. He would do anything to make it to Meokka in exquisite time. Entering a cave he could somewhat hear fighting happening but still a distance away. He narrowed his focus and became even more determined than he was, his heavy metal feet slamming into the ground making a ton of noise as he ran. He tried to move faster and faster but felt that his Athletics was starting to wear out.

He was breathing heavy through the soot and fire and near death moments, he continued to run his pace had slowed from before but he never relented. As he entered a corridor he saw an ginger headed man and a blue haired woman in the distance as they combated a Hell Hound, his energy had finally wavered though he tripped and thudded on the ground. His heart beat accelerated his panting heavy, he was struggling to get his breath back due to the amount of soot he breathed in, he opened one eye and watched the two fight. His path ensured that he wouldn't run into monsters aggro zones, so he was luckily safe in the location he was laying down face first. 'I made it in time, now if only my body wouldn't give up... I gotta keep going.' was his thought processes, he could feel the dehydration but didn't have the energy to swipe his menu down to pull it out. He had arrived in excellent time.

Guest Meokka

21831 8 12 18 9

Her armor glowed as she felt a wave of health run through her. She felt a lot better from it. With her aim on her lance she stuck the enemy between they eyes. The hellhound yipped and ran at her trying to bite her leg but nothing happened, her armor was too strong, then it tried to bite her other leg. Still too strong. Finally the hellhound chose to jump on top of her, but Meokka didn't allow it to pin her. She felt it bite at her, but she felt no different from before, in fact she felt a little better. "What did I say about my armor pup?" She grabbed it and tossed it off of herself.

37/52 +1 

11/30 - 6

As the Hellound recovered from Jomei's attack, it quickly spun around and began to claw at Jomei repeatedly. Jomei managed to step out of the way of each strike, the claws just barely missing his body. At the same time, with each dodge, Jomei would step forward again, thrusting his sword. The hellhound would do the same, jumping to the side to avoid his sword. The two were in a stalemate, each missing their marks after each other. The Hellhound was getting faster in its last moments before death, Jomei needed to be careful not to slip up. He circled around the Hellhound to get a good look at Meokka, who was taking attacks from her opponent as if they were flies, not even flinching, and grabbing at the Hellhound as if it were a young puppy. "Heh.. Definitely Ssendom's girl." he said under his breath with a chuckle.

ID: 21834

MD: 3(-2)

CD: 7