[pp-F9] <<Guardian of Fire>> (Meokka, Jomei, Ssendom)

Guest Meokka

As Jomei dislodged his blade from the Hellhound, a blurry, black flash sped past Jomei, finishing off the target. When Jomei realized it was Ssendom again, he gave him a quick nod before turning to see Meokka's position. She was a little bit further away from his position, but he heard he call to him to switch with her. Jomei quickly activated his <Sprint> skill to close the difference quickly. As Jomei charged at the Hellhound, he brought his blade down to the ground again, scraping the blade on the ground as he had been as an intimidation tactic. This time, that tactic did not prove very fruitful, for the tip of his blade stuck into a crack in the ground. When Jomei finally realized that his sword was no longer in his hand, it was already too late. He quickly turned his feet so he could skid to a stop before tumbling over the Hellhound. 

ID: 22966

BD: 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 23157

BD: 10 + 2 = Brutal Killsteal + Charge = enough to deal 2 damage.

CD: 7 (No Damage Taken)

LD: 17 (+150 Col, 1 Material)

Ssendom used the advantage Jomei gave that caused the beast to get out of position, activating his charge he rushed into the beast and swung with incredible force throwing the beast high into the air when it exploded. Ssendom continued the momentum of his weapon to let it slam upon his armored shoulder, he turned his covered head to Meokka and Jomei "Sorry to kill steal both of yall's monsters. Lets go ahead and kill this last one then sit and prep for Cerberus, sound like a plan?" He asked them with a chuckle of confidence, his stance he stood in made him seem like he was completely in the zone and ready to fight. 

Meokka 39/53

Jomei 32/44

Ssendom 49/53 

Hell Hound DEAD

Guest Meokka

23442 7at 11craft 10loot 10mob

Meokka nodded and ran ahead searching for the monster using her <<Athletics ability>> When she saw it she gave a loud whistle to alert her team mates on her location. She drew her lance and as she sped towards it her <<Charge>> ability went off. She pushed the hellhound back with a mighty blow to it's chest. Because it was hit by her charge ability it went bouncing off the ground a few times before sliding to a stop.

"I'm over he-" she was going to yell back but a blinding inferno caught her unawares.

She let out a scream as she felt her armor seer into her flesh from the heat of the fire blast from the creature. Yet the armor tried to hold true against the onslaught of the attack.

40/53 +2 battle healing - 6 + 3 = -1dmg

23/30 -7

Jomei nodded at Ssendom, "We need to take these things out as quickly as possible to avoid any big hits before Cerberus.. We can worry about the kill steals later." Jomei took a quick look around for their last target, when suddenly a scream filled the cavern they were in from a couple of meters away from them, he recognized it as having to be Meokka's. Jomei took another quick look at Ssendom, honestly expecting him to be gone already. Jomei quickly bent his knees and took a runners position, and activating his <Sprint> skill, he took off as quickly as his legs would let him. Jomei ran up to his sword that was stuck in the ground and grabbed it, pulling it out on his run over to Meokka's position. As Meokka came into Jomei's view, he saw that she was being engulfed in a fiery blaze coming from the Hellhound. As he approached, he brought his sword arm back, the blade of his Summerthorn pointing forward. With a powerful lunge, Jomei brought his rapier forward, piercing the beast in the side. 

ID: 23495

BD: 6(+2) = 8

DMG: 7

CD: 8 

Jomei: 32/44

Hellhound: 16/30 -7

ID: 24085

BD: 1 + 2 = Critical Miss...

CD: 2 (1 DMG Taken)

Ssendom was about to rush in again, but he seemed to fatigue himself after all the rushing to get to them and the immediate insertion into the fray to assist them. He dropped down to one knee huffing and puffing as he attempted to activate his charge skill, "I am so sorry, please just give me a minute in order to catch my breath." He barely managed to speak out, he dropped his hand onto the ground and pierced his sword tips into the ground to try and regain any surmount of breath he could muster. He made sure to keep his head up and eyes on the fight so when he did get his breath back he could take an advantageous strike upon the unsuspecting beast.

HP LIST

Meokka 40/53

Jomei 32/44

Ssendom 48/53

Hellhound: 16/30

((Sorry, RL got a little convaluded. Gonna try and be more active to posting. So sorry!))

Guest Meokka

24267 5 11 19 10 

She got up and shook her head. "Thank you Jomei." She gave him a thumbs up. She looked over to Sen seeing he was worn out a bit. "Hang in there honey, we haven't even gotten to the boss yet. After this one though, he'll show up. I'm sure of it." She told him. She ran forwards and thrust her lance against the beast driving it back. She looked over to the boys again and nodded. "After it's attack switch with me." She was ready to face it. It glared at her and roared again setting Meokka ablaze. She made a noise not liking it at all. It reminded her of when she first had the forge and it burned her. She glared at the Hellhound. "There's no fire I can't tame!" She shouted at it."Just you wait!"

Meokka 40/53 + 2 BHealing, -6 = 32

Jomei 32/44

Ssendom 48/53 

Hellhound: 10/30 -6

As Meokka thanked him, Jomei shot her a glance and nodded. He turned back towards the Hellhound, who was recovering from Jomei's pierce to the side. Jomei spun his sword in his hand as he waited for it to make a move. She mentioned that after her attack, someone needed to switch with her so they could take it out. Meokka's words seemed to breeze in one ear and out the other with Jomei, who seemed to be feeling a little dizzy at the moment. He too had been overusing his sprint skill, running around this cave at high speeds. The exhaustion from the running, along with the excruciating heat began to get to him quickly. He lost his balance and slightly stumbled backwards, which he was able to stop himself by stepping his foot back. "Hah...hah... I can't.." he was breathing heavily. He was really beginning to feel overheated, and needed a moment as well. "S..sorry.." He took a few more tumbling steps back until he was standing in front of Ssendom, who was also catching his breath from over using his charge skill. Despite feeling dizzy and off balance, Jomei clenched his sword in his hand.. wanting to make sure Ssendom was not attacked by anything else while he got back to his feet. 

ID: 24304

BD: 1

CD: 1 

Meokka 40/53 ((not exactly sure what your current health was))

Jomei 31/44 (-1) 

Ssendom 48/53 

Hellhound: 10/30 

ID: 24322

BD: 9 = Crit (8 DMG + 1 Crit + 1 Charge = 10 DMG) ((Killsteal hotspree))

CD: 10 (1 HP Healed)

LD: 5 (One Material Gained)

All of Ssendom began to glow, his blade the traditional ominous black as his armor glowed a mix of green and black. He jerked his face up quickly, then bolted forward as a black blur. Almost instantly Ssendom was on the other side of the Hell Hound as his hp increased, the beast sat still for a moment un-moving. Ssendom slid his sword into it's scabbard, as it clicks into place the beast explodes into thousands of data particles, "Well I'm just taking all the kills, my apologies you two." He says out with a grin of confidence.

Not a moment after he finished his apology, the entire chamber shook about as a roar of massive beast was let out. After a moment the shaking stopped and Cerberus could be seen a decent distance down the chamber, "Well at least this gives us the chance to take a breath and relax, since we have a big fight ahead us in a short bit." He explained to them as he walked over to one of the walls, which he sat and leaned upon, "We're gonna need to be at the ready for this fight to go well." He continued through his very heavy breathing.

((Gain 1 HP per post outside of combat for all party members, still roll CD for if you took damage from the chamber.))

Meokka 32/53

Jomei 31/44

Ssendom 49/53 

Hellhound: DEAD

Guest Meokka

"Should we leave the cave for a bit to heal up while we wait for the cerberus to spawn or should we just continue to figure out where it did spawn?" she asked feeling rather warm. She stratched feeling a bit knotted up. The fire wasn't doing her much good either. She looked around to find something to sit on instead she found some ore. her eyes lit up and she went over to it and started to mine away, happy as a clam. It would help her shop out after all. "This might make a good weapon don't you think?" Suddenly the heat didn't bother her at all as her mind slowly thought of it as the forge again!

24456 cd9,LD17

33/53 +1 for post heal.

Jomei shook his head and wiped the sweat from his forehead, coming back to reality. This heat was a little much for him, but knowing that all they had to do now was fight the Cerberus.. he knew he could handle it. He lifted his hand to open up his inventory, pulling out a bottle of water. The green bottle materialized into Jomei's hands as Jomei smiled. He popped the top cap off and took a long sip. After fighting in this intense heat, he was very dehydrated, so this water was truly doing the trick. He walked over to Ssendom, who was closer to him at the time since Meokka ran off to check some ore on the side of the room, "Well we should rest up for sure" he held out the bottle, offering Ssendom some of it, "However, I don't think we should leave the cave.. as terrible as this heat is, leaving the area may cause these Hellhounds to respawn, giving us a lot more trouble." After Ssendom, Jomei walked over to meet Meokka, offering her some of the drink as well. He turned back to Ssendom, "By the way, how did you get here so quickly? It must have taken Meokka and I two days to get here.."

ID: 24459

CD: 4

Jomei: 32/44 

ID: 24610

CD: 2 (1 Damage Taken)

Ssendom rejected the water as he felt bad taking the water from Jomei, "You're right, and don't worry about me with the water. But we have no idea if we leave the chamber will cause Cerberus to despawn cause of quest parameters. I can only guess at how much trouble you and Meo-chan were having to warrant sending me a message." He chuckled and smiled, as he sifted through his inventory for items. He listens to Jomei who had turned his attention to him with a curiosity of how quickly he got there, "Well how I got here so fast. I made a lot of risky jumps that would have been certain death if I didn't time it right. And I made sure to take the quickest route to here, since i had her coordinates imputed into the message. Heh at one point I almost went swimming in lava." He chuckled even though he knew that was a really bad thing to do, as he talked about it he grabbed a Snowfrost Potion and doused his armor in it cooling his armor immensely. "I suggest if you have a Snowfrost potion apply it to your armor. I know you have one Jomei we killed Avalanche together. I got an extra one if you need it dear." He angled the end of his statement toward Meokka.

Ssendom: 51/53 

Meokka: 35/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 34/44 (+1 OOC)

((Honestly, just copy paste the HP bars I have set. It'll make it easier for everyone to keep up from there, and lets try to keep up with each other's HP bars.))

Current Stats: 8 DMG / 3 ACC / 5 MIT / 1 LD / Half Damage from Burn

Guest Meokka

24685 cd11

She stretched and took the water happily. "thank you Jomei." She saluted to him. "Good thing you were so prepared for this. " She took some large gulps and felt rather refreshed she was sure the heat wouldn't bother her now. She nodded understanding it might be a bad idea to leave. "I don't hear anything to be honest does anyone?" she asked. Meokka went through her HUD and grabbed three different potions. She went over to Jomei. "This is a Sand Armor potion. I have one here for myself too. So you should use this one. That's how the rules right? One type of potion?" she asked Sen. "I also have a stinger potion to up my damage a bit. I wanted to use these for my shop but at this rate it's rather moot. We needed these now." She explained. 

(I had to check my battle ready in my diary it's had those items in there for awhile under battle ready)

Ssendom: 52/53 (+1 ooc) 

Meokka: 36/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 35/44 (+1 OOC)

Jomei's eyes widened in amazement as Ssendom told his story of how he made it to their position so quickly. He then turned his head and smirked. He probably high tailed it over here risking his life because Meokka said they were in danger. It made him happy to know how much they seemed to care for each other. Jomei nodded when Meokka thanked him for the water. Jomei looked up slightly and moved his head left and right, listening to see if he had heard anything. Aside from the initial roar of the beast spawning, there were no other noises to be heard. When he brought his head back down, both Meokka and Ssendom were opening their inventories and pulling out potions. Ssendom told Jomei to use a Snowfrost potion.. while Meokka suggested a Sand Armor potion. Jomei lifted his hand and opened his own inventory, knowing he had one of each.. two of the Snowfrost in fact. He scratched his chin, "Thanks Meokka, but Im gonna have to go with the Snowfrost on this one.. Especially if this guy is going to be dealing some fire damage. I already have a Sand Armor potion anyway." he smiled at her as he pulled out the potion. Noticing Ssendom pour the potion onto his armor, Jomei did the same. He poured the icy blue liquid down his gray jacket and he let out a sigh of relief. 

ID: 24741

CD: 7

Ssendom: 53/53 (+1 ooc) 

Meokka: 37/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 36/44 +1 OOB

ID: 24756

LD: 4

CD: 11 (No damage taken)

Ssendom stood up stretching, "I'm ready to go, but take some more time to catch your breath. If you need me shout out for me, I'm going to look for some materials to use at either Meo or my shops." He told them and then he walked off searching around crevices hoping to find maybe even one single material, but he didn't find anything. Regardless he continued to walk around a large perimeter outside their field of view to see if he could get a closer look at Cerberus. He crouched as he walked up to around a corner, looking upon the giant beast who seemed to be laying down awaiting for the challenge to approach it, "That clever beast, takes out our Element of Surprise... Hmmm." He scanned over the ground to see if any creatures were near it, but to their luck there wasn't, "I could try starting the fight giving them a chance to heal up. But I'll sit here and keep notes on the beast." He said to himself keeping a vigilant watch upon Cerberus.

Ssendom: 53/53 

Meokka: 38/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 36/44 (+1 OOC)

Guest Meokka

25124 9CD

She used the sand armor potion on her armor and it gave it a look over. The item then shattered. She sighed and took out her stinger and placed it on her sword. +1dmg mit and +1attack stats. She watched as that bottle also broke. She wanted to use them for her shop but saw that the situation could become so dangerous that she'd have no choice in this matter. She clapped two times with her eyes closed. She mentally prayed in her mind asking her teacher from home to watch over her. She always felt better thinking about him playing chess, and teaching her strategy.  She let out a sigh and just let her HP slowly tick back up to something normal. "We can do this I know we can." She whispered to herself. She didn't want to make them wait too long but she had to heal quit a bit before going after the beast. She hoped they were okay with staying in this hellish place.

Ssendom: 54/53 

Meokka: 39/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 37/44 (+1 OOC)

As the Snowfrost potion took its effect on Jomei's armor, cooling his body at the same time, he figured all he should do now is rest and wait for the signal to attack. He sat down on the hot floor with his legs crossed, placing his hands on his thighs. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, trying to relax his body and mind before fighting this boss. He had a lot of things worth surviving this fight for, so he needed to do his best to make it back. He needed to make sure nothing happened to Meokka and Ssendom as well.. despite the two being clearly stronger than him. Jomei took another deep, calming breath as he sat there with his eyes closed. Jomei felt his body tense up as the heat from the cracks in the stone ground seeped through passing his body. It was painful, but Jomei needed to train his body to deal with it during the coming up fight. 

ID: 25142

Ssendom: 53/53 

Meokka: 40/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 37/44 

Ssendom leaned back then grabbed a rock and tossed it high and far into the air behind him, wondering if it would land near them to let them note that he was ready for combat. Whether or not it reached them didn't matter to him, he was ready to rocket forward at a moments notice, so he was willing to give them a little more time to recuperate before this big battle. He knew he needed to get as ready as he could possibly get before he went charging on the front lines, and Cerberus was one of very few challenges left standing in front of him before combating the Floor 11 boss. He was getting tired of standing so he decided to sit down with a view of the massive beast, "Oh very shortly you'll taste the steel of my weapon Cerberus, just you wait your disgusting 3 little faces right there. You don't have the choice at living or not, you're death is imminent." He muttered to himself before chuckling lightly.

ID: 25566

CD: 6

Ssendom: 52/53 

Meokka: 41/53 (+1 OOC)

Jomei: 38/44 (+1 OOC)

(( Sorry, Life... :[ ))

• 1 month later...

((OOC: Skipping Meokka due to inactivity and adjusting quest to accomodate system change.))

Another long, slow breath escaped from Jomei's lips once again as his eyes slowly opened. He looked down at his hands, clenching them, feeling mostly rejuvenated and ready to take on the Cerberus. He was still slightly nervous, but with Ssendom and Meokka by his side, he should be fine. As his gaze moved upward, however, he noticed something strange.. Meokka was no longer there. His brow furrowed as he stood up, looking around the immediate area for the girl. Had she abandoned the two out of fear? Or spite of something? He shook his head, figuring he might as well find Ssendom and let him know of the situation. The irish swordsman saw his friend over on the far side of the cave looking into the next room, most likely the Cerberus' lair. He slowly walked over to him and crouched down beside him, catching a glimpse at the large three-headed beast. "Ssendom, I'm not sure what happened, but Meokka is gone. I had my eyes closed, so I don't know..but.."

Jomei: 75/79 (+3 OOB)(-1)
Ssendom: 97/98

ID: 32494

Edited by Jomei

ID: 32945

BD: 5 + 3 = 8 (hit)

MD: 3 (miss) Stunned

CD: 10

ID: 32946

MD2: 10 (Crit+2) Stunned

ID: 32947

MD: 8 (hit) Stunned

Ssendom turned his head to Jomei, as he spoke of Meokka's disappearance he jumped up and searched around for her. After not seeing her anywhere his brow furrowed, it seemed almost as if he was beyond livid that the woman would abandon them when they were on the final stretch. He turned his head to look at the massive beast, and in a fit of rage bum rushed the beast without notifying Jomei. Gripping his sword tight causing it to glow. "BLAST!" He exclaimed darting around before the massive beast could get it's focus on him. Immediately jumping onto the back of the neck of the center head he swung his blade. The blade swiped causing a massive slash across all beasts back of their necks, forcing the beast to drop to the ground unable to move. Ssendom simply stood and stared at the beast with hatred in his eyes. It seemed this fight was far more personal to him now than it had been before.

Cerberus Head 1: 59/75 -16 Stunned

Cerberus Head 2: 59/75 -16 Stunned

Cerberus Head 3: 59/75 -16 Stunned

Jomei: 75/79
Ssendom: 97/98 HP  (14 MIT) | 15/22 Energy

After revealing the fate of Meokka to Ssendom, he seemed to go into a fit of rage. Charging past him, Ssendom bum rushed the Cerberus without any sort of warning to Jomei. "Dom wai-" he tried to call out to him to let them attack together, prepare more. But it was too late, the man was already initiating a sword skill to attack the field boss. With a powerful swing of his sword, hitting each of the beast's heads, they staggered and lowered their canine faces, stunned from Ssendom's sword. Jomei's eyes widened at how strong he was, especially when angry. Now was not the time to admire his friends power and he needed to attack now. Following in Ssendom's steps, Jomei ran forward making sure to keep his body low and his Summerthorn in his hand. Now in range of the three Cerberus heads, Jomei activated his Sweep sword skill. With the system taking over, the ginger leapt into the air so he was level with the three heads. He swung his rapier with two diagonal cuts, spanning across the three heads just as the attack before his. He hit the ground and jumped back to create distance between the two, preparing for when the stun wore off. 

---------------
ID: 32498
BD: 6(+2) = 8 (Sweep -4 EP)
DMG: 12 AOE
CD: 10
---------------
Jomei: 75/79 (14/18)
Ssendom: 97/98 

Cerberus Head 1: 47/75 (Stunned)

Cerberus Head 2: 47/75 (Stunned)

Cerberus Head 3: 47/75 (Stunned) 

Edited by Jomei