[F13] Azure Brigade Guild Hall: Azure Phoenix Grill [PKer Accessible] (Open)

Rank 8 1545 EXP (1015 EXP Till Level)

[1] = Fail (Lose materials) [2 XP]
[2] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result) [2 XP]
[3-6] = Good item  [3 XP]
[7-9] = Uncommon item 
(1 enhancement slots) [4 XP]
[10-11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots) [6 XP]
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots) [9 XP]

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: (Name)

Item Type: (Food Type)

Quality: (Desired Quality)

ID: [Leave Blank]

CD: [Leave Blank]

Creator: Ssendom

Enhancements: (Any applicable)

Description: (Please put a nice little description so I can make your envisions come true)

Prices

Good -  200 Col / 1 Mat

Uncommon - 600 Col / 2 Mats

MILK CHOCOLATE BARS ARE 1000 COL (Because of High Demand) / 5 Mats

Rare - 900 Col / 3 Mats

CHOCOLATE BARS ARE 1500 COL (Because of High Demand) / 7 Mats

Perfect - 1200 Col / 5 Mats

Items available:

Spoiler

Chocolate Bar in stock 7

Name: Chocolate Bar

Item Type: Snack

Quality: Rare

ID: 19838

CD: 11

Enhancements: Vitamin 2 (+2 LD for a thread)

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

Milk Chocolate Bar in stock 4

Name: Milk Chocolate Bar

ID:36010

CD: 7 + 1 = 8

Enhancements: Vitamin 1

Description: A delicious bar of Milk chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings. This one is smaller than the standard Chocolate Bar Ssendom makes.

Dark Caralate Cookies in stock 1 

Name: Dark Caralate Cookies

ID: 20086

CD: 10

Enhancements: Vitamin 1 (+1 LD for a thread)

Description: A small baggie of cookies that taste of sweet rich dark chocolate and caramel in each

"Fun" Brownies in stock 1 

Name: "Fun" Brownies

Item Type: Snacks

Quality: Good

ID: 20565

CD: 9+1 (10)

Enhancements: N/A

Description: Brownies that make you happy and find many things far funnier. It's great with a group of people to eat with and crack jokes around. No one knows what the secret ingredient is, and I'll never tell =^-^=

Feel Good Bites in stock 1 

Name: Feel Good Bites

Quality: Uncommon

ID: 20564

Enhancements: Alcoholic 1 (+1 DMG -1 EVA)

Description: Small sized cupcakes meant to down in one bite, 12 in a small baggie for yummies on the go. Nom hard my friend... Nom hard.

Extra Massive Turkey Leg in stock 

Name: Extra Massive Turkey Leg

Item Type: Meal

Quality: Perfect

ID: 32751

CD: 12 +1 = 13

Enhancements: Prosperity 3

Description: This has literally got the be the LARGEST Turkey leg your brain could possibly fathom. Like real brahhhhhh.... this thing is almost as big as your like... thigh. It'd take 100 years to eat it... Or not, you fatso. :P

100% Pure-Beef Jerky in stock 1 

Name: 100% Pure-Beef Jerky

ID: 32747

CD: 9 +1 = 10

Enhancements: Probiotic 1

Description: Some thick juicy meaty tough meat jerky... Good on the go!

The Honey Barbecue Pork Chop in stock 0

Name: Honey Barbecue Pork Chop

ID: 20967

CD: 10+1 (11)

Enhancements: Herbs (+1 ACC for one thread)

Description: Grilled to a nice tender yet still juicy point, bursting with flavor and delight and coated in a delicious honey barbecue spread. Biting into it is every meat-lover's dream.

Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breast in stock 0 

Name: Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breast

ID: 20969

Enhancements: Antioxidants (Negates first Burn/Poison/Paralyze/Bleed applied to you for a thread.)

Description: So lemony and peppery, it was grilled to a nice even level of juiciness and tenderness. With a nice little kick to match it's slightly sour taste, it is good to eat with just about any drink out there. Enjoy at your own risk!

Current Orders 

Available for offers

Completed Orders 

Spoiler

Tipsy Twinky Kek -Oikawa

Wonderbread! -Oikawa

Dark Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfait -Meokka

Edited by Ssendom
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempts: 6/14/2015 3:15 AM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 20

ID's: 19578-79

CD's: 2 / 5

[Fail unsalvageable, Bad salvageable]

ID: 19579

LD: 16 (Material Salvaged)

Ssendom hesitated no time after he dusted the place out and cleaned the entire house to feel suitable for him to feel comfortable to cook. He cracks his fingers, "Well I'll start by making pastries before I go to making the real things. Need to increase my material stock before I go at it for Grilling. I'll stay closed till I decide to start making meals and what not. I'll make some garlic bread, why not!" He cheered himself on by himself, he was excited to get to it. He created the garlic butter sauce then brushed a heavy portion of it on each piece of bread, he slid them into the oven and set it to the temperature he thought he needed... Which turned out to be too long it seems, he opened the hatch and they came out completely burned and rock hard. He didn't sigh or anything, it really didn't bug him at all really he knew he was going to need to practice using this oven in order to make things right so sometimes they'll come out wrong.

He attempted to brush on the butter on the second batch but just as he reached for the tray he flipped the entire thing, he barely managed to grab hold of the tray in a immediate moment and fought a seemingly matrix like battle with the bread and was able to save them all before he fell on his back. "Maybe I'm too excited to do this just now. I'll start fresh and early in the morning actually." He yawned while saying laying down on his back. He got up and put the bread away to be preserved until further use tomorrow. He stretched and headed up to the only room upstairs that's already prepared with a bed, "I guess I finally have a home of my own." he realized as he collapsed into the bed falling asleep.

Total EXP gained: 2

Current Mat Total: 19

Attempts: 6/15/2015 12:04 AM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 19

ID: 19838-39

CD's: 11 / 5

[Rare, Bad salvageable]

ID: 19839

LD: 4 (Failed Salvage)

Ssendom got back to the kitchen, he immediately went to the kitchen and thought for a second. "Maybe I should continue trying the garlic bread? Nah, I haven't had much luck with it. You know I'm going to make a chocolate bar, that'll be nice to enjoy!" He got pumped he grabbed the chocolate and a few ingredients and headed to the stove. He placed the chocolate in the pot and drizzled some ingredients on it causing it to light up blue, *POOF* a chocolate bar sat inside the pot. He picked it up and inspected it:

ID: 19838

CD: 11

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

He nodded incredibly happy, just as he did though the other pot he prepared in the mean time poofed into a black cloud and showed nothing left in the pot. "Damn... I stopped paying attention I was so excited about this chocolate bar. But I have this chocolate bar though!" He happily exclaimed.

Total EXP gained: 6

Current Mat Total: 17

Attempts: 6/16/2015 5:02 AM (Central Standard Time

Mats Available: 17

ID: 19955-56

CD's: 4 / 1

[Fail, Critical Fail]

It seemed as though today was just not a good day to run the stove. Everything seemed to go wrong, the food erupted into flame outa nowhere ruining the entire dish and pot even. He had to throw it away with a sigh, he opened the oven to attempt to pull the food out, but as the oven opened all the way, the bottom rack the food was on fell causing the food to touch the hottest thing in the oven immediately igniting the food into fire. Without thinking he immediately got all the food out and burned his hands clearing the oven. He managed to save it but he couldn't save the food no matter how hard he tried, "Well... That didn't go nearly as planned... I'ma call it for the day." He cleaned up the kitchen and put everything away making it spotless again. He exited the front door and locked it behind himself then left for the fourth floor.

Total EXP Gained: 2

Current Mat Total: 15

Attempts: 6/17/2015 1:59 AM (Central Standard Time

Mats Available: 15

ID: 20086-87

CD: 10 / 4

(Uncommon, Fail)

Ssendom fires up the stove once again heating some caramel and dark chocolate, after it's heated and mixed he pours the sauce into the cookie dough in the cookie tray and slides it in the oven. After a second the oven lights up completely blue it dings. He pulls out the tray and got a few cookies for a little baggie of treats, but unfortunately half of them seemed to fail during the cooking process. "Well I got enough for one baggie, these'll be some sweet cookies... I think I'll name them Dark Caralate cookies." He grabs a small baggie and places the cookies inside.

Name: Dark Caralate Cookies

ID: 20086

CD: 10

Enhancements: Vitamin 1 (+1 LD for a thread)

Description: A small baggie of cookies that taste of sweet rich dark chocolate and caramel in each

Total EXP Gained: 4

Current Mat Total: 13

Attempts: 6/18/2015 2:08 PM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 13

ID: 20383-85

CD: 4 / 1 / 1

(Bad, Critical Fail, FML)

ID: 20383

LD: 10

(Failed to salvage)

It was just not his day in the kitchen he placed the food in the oven then his sink caught on fire. "Somehow, I feel like this is connected to Zelrius... And I haven't the slightest clue how." Just as he finished saying that his shower head catches on fire down in the bathroom, "How does that even happen!?" He shouted as he immediately grabbed the water in his water bucket to get the fire out on the sink. He then filled up the water bucket from the sink to splash the shower head out in the bathroom. He returned to the kitchen wiping his forehead of sweat then he saw the black flash in the oven. "Awh hell." He opened it up and saw that all the food burned and was completely unusable, "Well... That's all for today then." He sighed as he tossed the food away.

Total EXP Gained: 3

Current Mat Total: 10

Attempts: 6/19/2015 12:28PM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 10

[From all posts hence forth the 'Azure Phoenix Kitchen Set' is in effect]

ID: 20564-66

CD: 9+1(10) / 8+1(9) / 10+1(11)

Ssendom fired up the stove, he felt in the zone today. He had his brand new knife set that had been crafted by Oikawa's deft hands, he began to slice through tomatoes and onions. After prepping all the ingredients he puts the knife set away, "Dang, those are some amazing works of art. Gonna get some nice work done with this set." He gloats while praising the blacksmith at the same time. He starts mixing a few sweet ingredients for a cake and some other foods. After placing the cupcake tray, the cake and even some brownies. He waited a short while and the entire oven glowed blue, he quickly pulled out the food from the oven and everything came out just the way he wanted.

Total EXP Gained: 10

Current Mat Total: 7

Name: Tipsy Twinky Kek

Item Type: Dessert

ID: 20566

CD: 10+1 (11)

Enhancements: Alcoholic 1, Loot Dice

Description: The Consistency of a Twinkie, the Size of a cake. And can get you drunk to boot? 10/10 Would Kek again.

Name: Feel Good Bites

ID: 20564

Enhancements: Alcoholic 1 (+1 DMG -1 EVA)

Description: Small sized cupcakes meant to down in one bite, 12 in a small baggie for yummies on the go. Nom hard my friend... Nom hard.

Name: "Fun" Brownies

ID: 20565

Enhancements: N/A

Description: Brownies that make you happy and find many things far funnier. It's great with a group of people to eat with and crack jokes around. No one knows what the secret ingredient is, and I'll never tell =^-^=

Attempts: 6/20/2015 2:25 AM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 9 (2 from Demons of the Mist)

ID: 20671

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Fail)

LD: 4 (Lost Material)

He decided to make some more brownies, but it all went to hell in a hamster basket. First he spilt the milk, then he misplaced the brownie batter. After awhile he just threw everything to pertained to making the brownies away as he continuously burned or ruined everything in the kitchen. "Screw it, I am not doing 'Fun' Brownies today, I'ma make something else instead!" He shouted in frustration and went to the fridge to figure out something else to make.

Total EXP Gained: 1

Current Mat Total: 8

Attempts: 6/20/2015 2:25 AM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 8

ID: 20672

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare)

After searching through the fridge for a little bit, he saw he had the exact ingredients to make another chocolate bar. He thought about it for a bit and decided having more of the same thing in stock would probably yield better results. So he pulled the ingredients and got right to wiping it up. After a few minutes of mixing and making and awhile of putting it in the oven. He pulled out another successful Chocolate Bar, "Alright! These'll be incredibly helpful.

ID: 20672

CD: 10+1 (11)

Total EXP Gained: 5

Current Mat Total: 7

Attempts: 6/20/2015 12:25 AM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 7

ID: 20673

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect)

The idea finally dawned on him, he knew exactly what to make to repay Oikawa. "Wonderbread... I have to make wonderbread!" He immediately got to the ingredients and throwing together what he could to make the bread dough, he put over an hour of thought into the taste and what would be in it before he tossed it into the oven. He watched as it toasted and glowed blue meaning it didn't fail, he pulled the bread out and clicked to inspect it then had an emotional moment, "It's a perfect!"

Name: The Wonderbread!

Item Type: Snac

Quality: Perfect

ID: 20673

CD: 11+1 (12)

Enhancements: Hearty (one additional crafting attempt for the crafting day)

Description: It is THE WONDERBREAD, it tastes like everything you ever wanted it to... And more! You cannot resist the Wonderbread, once you start. You don't stop till it's done.

Total EXP Gained: 8

Current Mat Total: 6

Oikawa found himself in an awkward position. He was shopping at a rival shop of Kotori's that just so happened to be his guildmates shop. Entering the shop, he walked to the counter and called for Dom. "Yo Ssendom! I'm here to pick up the Twinky Kek and the Wonder bread. If I recall correctly your prices aren't to expensive. How much do I owe you man? "

Ssendom could see Oikawa standing behind the bar from the open portion of the wall that could see into the kitchen. "Yo Commandant, yeah I got your food back here!" He opens the fridge inventory and withdraws both the Wonderbread! and the Tipsy Twinkie Kek from it, immediately spawning them inside two separate boxes with the Azure Brigade symbol on the front of the box where the lid opens from, and the Symbol of the Azure Phoenix Grill on the top. He brings them over to Oikawa at the bar and places them both down, "You're not into it for that much, Your total will be 290 col. Can I get you some water Commandant?" He asked the Blonde Blacksmith.

-Tipsy Twinkie Kek

-Wonderbread!

Dom answered his call as he returned the front of the store holding to boxes that he assumed carried his requested items. Bearing the respective logos of Azure Brigade and the Azure Phoenix, Oikawa collected them and brought up his menu to issue the requested Col. ""290 is quite affordable actually. Thanks man! And I'm fine on the water. Just popping in and out. Will be seeing about another Hunt soon though. i'll keep in touch." Oikawa then turned and left shop. Making sure to wave as he exited.

+1 Tipsy Twinkie Kek

+1 Wonderbread

-290 Col

He nods to Oikawa as he placed the Col on the counter and took his boxes, "We shall get to the hunt soon, and I shall keep in touch as well Commandant." He responded, then Oikawa took his leave. Ssendom looked around the front of the store and realized it was rather dirty, he had been so focused on the kitchen which was spotless that he had neglected the front of the store. "I really got to get to it and clean this part of the store, well no time like the present to do it." he sighed then pumped himself up grabbing the broom, mop, bucket, and cleaning supplies and got right to it. Ssendom spent over an hour but he completely cleaned the entire store making it shine and sparkle in the dim red light of the lava tubes. "Much better, time to whip something new up." He said proudly as he took the cleaning supplies back to the closet and went back to the kitchen to prepare more things, after washing his hands of course.

+290 Col

Guest Meokka

"Hello sweety." she shivered and wondered if she said that so casually. "Er....General-sama!" she bowed her head. "Hm? I see you don't have an order form....If you get one let me know I had some food I was hoping to buy." 

Ssendom looked over the wall opening to see Meokka walk into, she greeted him with something that warmed his heart and just as he was about to greet her with the same response she changed it back to general. It was slightly noticeable that he wasn't too happy with the change of heart to name, but he returned his smile, "Salutations Princess!" He listened to her mention something about an Order form, "Yeah... I need to obtain a stack of those. Well, I don't have anyone who have placed an order yet sweety, so if you place one first yours gets made first since this is a first come first serve basis!" He smiles and slyly implements calling her sweety to help her realize he actually enjoys being called it by her.

Guest Meokka

She looked up at him shyly and caught on. 

"O-okay." she nodded as if understand. "I was wondering if you had a spicy seafood pasta? I don't need buffs. I just wanted to order it, or steak." She then looked over at the sweets and just stared at them. He had DARK CHOCOLATE! "......." She pointed at that. "That in a Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfaits form please." Her eyes had lit up.

He chuckled when he saw her talk about food, and even more so when she saw her eyes lit up. "You got it sweety. Whatever you want, I'll do it for you." He shyly says as he fires up the grill, "I haven't had a need to start this one up yet. Noone has come in yet to order food." He chuckled. He laid down a large steak piece on the grill, he put some butter in a pan after boiling water and putting pasta in it. Ssendom drizzled all different kinds of ingredients and spices into the pan then tossed some shrimp in there mixing it around in the sauce pan. "Can I get you a salad or anything else? And how would you like your steak cooked?" He slightly shouted over the sound of the grill.

He nods and smiles at her as he goes to whip up a garden salad, he flipped the steak so it would could on the other side. As he finished the garden salad he poured the ready pasta into a strainer and let all the water out. He put the noodles back into a pot then poured some sauce and spices into it. He noticed the steak was ready so he moved it onto a plate, when the shrimp was ready he poured the sauce of it and the shrimp into the pasta then mixed it good. He moved the pasta and shrimp onto the place slightly onto on the streak for look. After styling the plate with some garnish around the edges he takes it over to her with the garden salad, "Here you go my love, I hope you will enjoy it. Anything else I can do for you?" He asks happily and with a genuine smile. "And I'll get to work on your Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfait for you." He bows and heads back over to the kitchen to prepare her parfait.