[F13] Azure Brigade Guild Hall: Azure Phoenix Grill [PKer Accessible] (Open)

Attempts: 6/21/2015 1:26 PM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 4

ID: 20827

CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect)

He got into the groove immediately, he felt completely in the zone. Meokka being there made him feel even better about his cooking, he wanted to make her the nicest parfait. He worked like a hurricane in the kitchen, yet it was seemingly a completely controlled hurricane, he knew what he wanted to do and how he wanted everything to go. When finishing the parfait he saw the light blue flash meaning it had been finished and was a success. As he pulled it out and checked the stats on it, a smile became even larger, 'It's a perfect, which makes it all the better for her.'

Name: Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfaits

Item Type: Dessert

Quality: Perfect

ID: 20827

CD: 12+1 (13)

Creator: Ssendom

Enhancements: Well-Fed (+5 Hp for a thread)

Description: A special dessert crafted for only for Meokka by Ssendom, he focused to make one of the most delicious Dark Chocolate-Oatmeal Parfaits for her.

Total EXP Gained: 8

Current Mat total: 3

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempts: 6/21/2015 1:26 PM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 3

ID: 20828

CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Uncommon)

An idea creeped into his head, "I gotta make something that people can eat in the field to help them out on the spot. And I got just the idea." He rushed over to the fridge to get some things out of it then right to the stove. He toasted bread then made some garlic spread for it, after the toast popped up he grabbed them and rubbed the sauce on it and since the bread was still hot he placed a thing of colby jack cheese on the bread to melt in place for a quick bite on the go.

Name: Cheesy Garlic Toast

Item Type: Snack

Quality: Uncommon

ID: 20828

CD: 9+1 (10)

Enhancements: Probiotics 1

Description: A quick garlic cheesy toast on the go, great for nourishing yourself closer to health when you're feeling off. The ingredients put into the bread help deal with many ailments in this death-game of a world.

Total EXP Gained: 3

Current Mat Total 2

Attempts: 6/21/2015 1:27 PM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 2

ID: 20829

CD: 2 + 1 = 3

(Fail)

After making an amazing parfait for her and some nice cheesy garlic toast, he had a bit of a mind blank and threw some of the wrong ingredients into a dessert. After realizing he mixed onions, curry powder, and chocolate into a sauce he realized he done goofed and boofed it all up. He scrapped out the sauce into the trash and immediately got to cleaning the bowl, "What was I thinking, that was a terrible idea. That was the dumbest thing to do; chocolate, onions, AND curry powder. I need to pay more attention." he chuckled while scolding himself.

Total EXP Earned: 1

Current Mat Total: 1

Attempts: 6/21/2015 1:32 PM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 1

ID: 20830

Since he was having a terrible mind blank he decided it wouldn't hurt to have more cheesy garlic toast, so he went to the fridge to get more ingredients and replicated the process of making it. He was more efficient this time around, after having done it made it become like second nature to him. He didn't need to think about how he was going to do it, he already had the application process down it was like auto-pilot as he made some more cheesy garlic toast.

Name: Cheesy Garlic Toast

ID: 20830

Enhancements: Probiotics 1

Description: A quick garlic cheesy toast on the go, great for nourishing yourself closer to health when you're feeling off. The ingredients put into the bread help deal with many ailments in this death-game of a world.

Total EXP Earned: 3

Current Mat Total: 0

Attempts: 6/23/2015 3:55 AM (Central Standard Time)

Mats Available: 9 (Went through topics I hadn't collected my Mats on)

ID: 20966

Ssendom fired up the grill after having taken a day off to gather some idea's. Since he dabbled in snacks and desserts in the odd chance that he might need to do it for a request if any ever happened to ask for it. He needed something that was quick on the road and would do what he needed to on a whim, he sat and thought about it for a moment. Then the idea dawned on him immediately, he got some veggies and nice size chunks of meat and pet them all on a single wooden skewer, "Gonna have Kabob's on the road. That'll do the trick." He gloated to himself, after it was finished he checked the stats on them, "Hot damn, it's perfect. I need to make more of these."

Name: Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob's

Item Type: Meal

ID: 20966

CD: 12+1 (13)

Enhancements: Alcoholic 3 (+3 DMG, -3 EVA)

Description: Ssendom's Personal Food of Choice. This perfectly grilled steak with potatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and onion wedges makes it the most succulent and mouth watering deliciousness that is for Ssendom's Personal Stash of Combat Foods.

Total EXP Earned: 8

Current Mat Total: 8

Attempts: 6/23/2015 3:55 AM (Central Standard Time)

ID: 20967

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare)

After his Kabob's had been finished he knew he needed something to put something in the case for people to order. He took a nice pork chop and let it grill for awhile, he dressed it with some delicious honey barbecue sauce to give it a nice extra flavor. He made sure to sprinkle some chopped cilantro leaves on top of the sauce to give it a nice look to the delicious flavor, after it glowed blue to finish cooking he went over and checked the stats on it, "A boost to accuracy. That honey will go down nice and smooth. If only I had some Jack 'n' Honey atm I'd totally eat this right now." He chuckled then placed it in the inventory of the fridge for sale.

Name: Honey Barbecue Pork Chop

Quality: Rare

ID: 20967

CD: 10+1 (11)

Enhancements: Herbs (+1 ACC for one thread)

Description: Grilled to a nice tender yet still juicy point, bursting with flavor and delight and coated in a delicious honey barbecue spread. Biting into it is every meat-lover's dream.

Total EXP Earned: 5

Current Mat Total: 7

Attempts: 6/23/2015 3:56 AM (Central Standard Time)

ID: 20968

CD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Good)

After grilling a porkchop he knew there was something requested of him to be made, "Hmmm, I remember Zelrius asking me of something. And I think I got just the thing." He grabs a nice large piece of steak and rubs some ingredients and some extra ones that he doesn't tell anyone of. "This'll be a total return to normalcy things, I have a feeling that someone is going to have something to happen to them that they honestly don't want to happen." He chuckled as he began to grill it. After a little while he brings it off and checks the temperature, "Medium, a good spot for anyone trying my steaks. I grill for what they want... except well done... I don't cook leather." He chuckled again after putting the steak on a special plate decorated with garnish to make it look nice and face and he places a nice thing of garlic butter for extra taste then sets it in his inventory to be displays on a special occasion pre-ready.

Name: Normalcy Steak

Quality: Good

ID: 20968

CD: 7+1 (8)

Enhancements: N/A

Description: A simple delicious and medium cooked steak that'll cure people of special effects (Roleplay Effects Only, this does not cure Bleed/Paralyze/Poison/Burn/etc. But this can cure effects such as a "love potion" or drug induced effects.) Great for saving someone who is being taken advantage of.

Total EXP Earned: 2

Current Mat Total: 7

Attempts: 6/23/2015 3:56 AM (Central Standard Time)

ID: 20969

He looked over his remaining foods he could cook and noticed he had A LOT of chicken just sitting in the fridge waiting to be grilled. He shrugged, "The hell why not, lets make a delicious thing of lemon pepper grilled chicken." He exclaimed as he pulled out an uncooked thing of chicken breast, he pulled out the extra ingredients to cook it in as well. He dunked the chicken in lemon juice for a second or two then pulled it out and sprinkled on a fair bit of pepper to give it the kick it needed. He put a bit of garlic powder and a slight bit of onion powder and salt to spice it up a bit then grilled it till it glowed light blue letting him know that it was done. He checked the stats as he had done up to this point, "Not my best work, but I bet it tastes like a delicious son of a gun." He gloats to himself as he placed it in the fridge inventory to set for sell.

Name: Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breast

ID: 20969

Enhancements: Antioxidants (Negates first Burn/Poison/Paralyze/Bleed applied to you for a thread.)

Description: So lemony and peppery, it was grilled to a nice even level of juiciness and tenderness. With a nice little kick to match it's slightly sour taste, it is good to eat with just about any drink out there. Enjoy at your own risk!

Total EXP Earned: 3

Current Mat Total: 6

Attempts: 6/24/2015 6:28 PM (Central Standard Time)

ID: 21125

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good Item)

After a while of thinking about it, he came to a conclusion that this party he is catering might need more of those status removing steaks. He made a humongous batch of the mixed ingredients to spread over each of these steaks knowing it was going to come in serious handy. And if he had any left over then it was his victory after all. He took the first steak and laid it across the grill then every now and again he'd flip it to make sure it would cook it evenly after a short while he pulled it off coming out exactly the way he wanted it to. "Alright two down, more to go."

ID: 21125

CD: 4+1 (5)

Description: A simple delicious and medium cooked steak that'll cure people of special effects (Roleplay Effects Only, this does not cure Bleed/Paralyze/Poison/Burn/etc. But this can cure effects such as a "love potion" or drug induced effects.) Great for saving someone who is being taken advantage of.

Current Mat Total: 7 (+2 from posts)

Attempts: 6/24/2015 6:29 PM (Central Standard Time)

ID: 21126

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good Item)

Using the same mixed ingredients he had for the previous steak he made another and slathered it all over. After it was ready to go on the grill he slapped it on there and treated it the exact same way as he had the previous steak, "You know. These people will come to thank me for these damn steaks to help them get over people using truth serums or any of the other sorts on them. This'll prevent a lot of issues for them and I couldn't care less if they had their issues with me instead." He told himself as he pulled off the second steak when it was completely finished to his specifications for these steaks.

ID: 21126

CD: 4+1 (5)

Current Mat Total: 6

ID: 21127

CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good Item)

He brought up the third steak and slathered it up like the one prior, it was slowly becoming automatic work for him. Once the next one was prepared he slapped that steak on there like he was smacking someone for saying something completely imbecile. He began to whistle a tune as he flipped the steak and tapped his foot to a beat that occurred in his head, "God I wish I could listen to some Disturbed or something. That american band was one I really liked, I won't get to hear anything like that till we get out of this game. I have a reason to leave, but I also want to stay in this death game." he shrugged and got slightly disappointed with the thought as he took off the 3rd steak when it reached his expectations.

ID: 21127

CD: 5+1 (6)

Current Mat Total: 5

ID: 21128

CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good Item)

He continued to hum his tune as he got into even more of an automatic pace. He rubbed the ingredients on it then threw it onto the grill as he had done these many times. He seemed to be swapping between many different tunes but all could be inferred that he had a thing for Heavy Rock to Death Metal in his head of music genre's. After a small while he took the steak off the grill and placed it on the stack of steaks he had already finished, "Man, that was faster than I anticipated. Four that fast, I could make a habit of making these." He chuckled.

ID: 21128

CD: 5+1 (6)

Description: A simple delicious and medium cooked steak that'll cure people of special effects (Roleplay Effects Only, this does not cure Bleed/Paralyze/Poison/Burn/etc. But this can cure effects such as a "love potion", "truth serum" or drug induced effects.) Great for saving someone who is being taken advantage of.

Current Mat Total: 4

ID: 21129

CD: 1 (Absolute fail. Go home. You're drunk Ssendom.)

He turned around to get another steak lathered up to be grilled, but he didn't notice that he notched up the temperature a whole heck of a ton more. As he slapped it down he was only barely able to dodge as the flames engulfed the steak entirely, the flames sparked so high that it nearly touched the ceiling. He used his tongs to get the stead and pull it off then tossed the flaming thing of meat into his bucket of water. He turned off the grill and pulled the steak out of the water bucket to which he then threw in the trash, "You know what, four is a good number... I'll just stay with that for today." He moved the 4 of them into his inventory via his menu HUD to have stacked up and ready at a moments notice.

Total EXP Earned: 1

Current Mat Total: 3

Attempts: 6/25/2015 3:48 PM (Central Standard Time)

ID: 21184

CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare)

Ssendom just couldn't get his mind off the Honey Barbecue Pork Chops, it was swimming around in his head so much that he ended up throwing his towel on the counter in frustration, "I wanted to make something new and all I can think about is that damn Honey Barbecue. I need to make it so I get it outa my damn head." He prepares the Pork chop just how he had done before. After a small while it was completely prepared and ready to go into the fridge, "Alright finally."

Name: Honey Barbecue Pork Chop

ID: 21184

CD: 10+1 (11)

Enhancements: Herbs (+1 ACC for one thread)

Description: Grilled to a nice tender yet still juicy point, bursting with flavor and delight and coated in a delicious honey barbecue spread. Biting into it is every meat-lover's dream.

Current Mat Total: 2

ID: 21185

After making the Honey Barbecue Pork Chop he was starting to think about the kabob he made the other day, "You know... I only have one of those, and I am pretty sure I am going to need more of those in the near future. Screw it why not, I am going to make another one of those." He goes into the fridge for the ingredients necessary to make the kabob, after setting all the food onto the skewer he placed it on the grill to cook. Not too long after it had cooked to perfection, "There we go, ready to go into my inventory."

Name: Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob's

ID: 21185

CD: 12+1 (13)

Enhancements: Alcoholic 3 (+3 DMG, -3 EVA)

Description: Ssendom's Personal Food of Choice. This perfectly grilled steak with potatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and onion wedges makes it the most succulent and mouth watering deliciousness that is for Ssendom's Personal Stash of Combat Foods.

Total EXP Earned: 8

Current Mat Total: 1

ID: 21186

CD: 10 + 1

After grilling so many meats and losing one of his chocolate bars, he decides to make another real quick. He had done it many times before but this time he wanted to bring it for his dear sweetheart Meokka for her next Material Farming run. He spends sometime mixing the chocolate to the perfect consistency, once the stove was ready he placed the pot and waited for the light blue light to happen. After a minute it occurred and there stood his chocolate bar ready and waiting, he placed it into his inventory to give to Meokka.

Name: Chocolate Bar

ID: 21186

CD: 10 + 1 (11)

Enhancements: Vitamin 2 (+2 LD for a thread)

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

Current Mat Total: 0

Calrex walked into the Azure Phoenix Grill clothed in his causal combat gear as he took a quick look around, "Huh, I don't think I've seen this shop before on this floor. Must be new."

He looked over and gave a wave to the shop owner as he quickly browsed the selection. Eventually he came across a couple of Chocolate Bars, making note that they might come in handy when he goes on his material gathering trips. Selecting one he went over to the counter, "Hello there! I'd like to purchase one chocolate bar."

With a few swipes on his menu he produced the necessary col for payment, setting it on the counter, "Hope business goes well. Also if you're ever in need of materials feel free to let me know. I do a little bit of an unofficial job procuring necessary goods to keep shops going."

With that Calrex gave a wave as he exited the shop.

+1 Chocolate Bar

-95 col

Ssendom watched as an unfamiliar man clad in a deep blue armor strolled into his shop and went over to Ssendom's viewing fridge. He stared for a moment then chose to pull out a Chocolate bar before coming to the counter. While the man was searching Ssendom was cleaning the bowls in his kitchen. As the man walked to the counter so did Ssendom while drying his hands on a towel in the meantime. He looked down at the well armored man, in fact Ssendom got the vibe that this man had been traveling and fighting a while. "Hello there! I'd like to purchase one chocolate bar." he stated placing the chocolate bar and the bag of col on the counter.  "Hope business goes well. Also if you're ever in need of materials feel free to let me know. I do a little bit of an unofficial job procuring necessary goods to keep shops going."

Ssendom bowed slightly to be respectable to the man, "Salutations, one chocolate bar? I see you're going hunting for materials. Well I could always use the materials to make more of those chocolate bars, if you bring a hefty some to me whenever you get the chance I'll pay you for them. 200 or a Rare Food item as a trade if you decide to bring some my way. I'll get your name the next time I meet with you." He converses with the man before he exits the store. "Good day knight, come again for your savory steak next time." He waves the man off then heads back to the kitchen to get back to work.

+95 col

-1 Chocolate Bar

Cho was unable to get to floor 9, so instead she sent a message, and gifted 95 col, In the message she wrote: Hi Nii-san! I cannot make it to floor 9, but I heard you have some Chocolate Bars in stock! You know how I would go for a good piece of candy! Here is 95 col! I believe that is the price! Also, I need the +2LD for a quest I am taking with a friend of mine! See you soon. Just sent the Chocolate Bar as a gift, it should work!

xx Onee-chan

[]Attached: 95 col

-95 col

+1 Chocolate Bar

He looks at a notification he had received from his Little sister, after he read it he grabbed one of his chocolate bar then types up a message;

<<To: Cho>>

Hey there Onee-chan, I appreciate the message and the care you put into it for me. (: And I will mail you that Chocolate bar now, make sure to stop by a mailbox before you go out into the fields. Enjoy! I hope you enjoy it.

<<From: Ssendom>>

He walked over to the mailbox that sat outside his shop and selected Cho as the Recipient of the mail, he placed the Chocolate bar and 45 col in it. "For you, a special discount my Onee-chan." He said to himself as he typed the exact words into the mail for her. Once it was ready he pressed send then walked back into his kitchen to try and make more recipes and idea's to formulate. He wasn't overly busy since he had no orders, but he enjoyed cooking in the kitchen anyways.