[F13] Azure Brigade Guild Hall: Azure Phoenix Grill [PKer Accessible] (Open)

Jomei found the Floor Nine eatery that was owned by his friend. It would be the first time he had visited the place, and he was quite impressed with it as he walked in. He chuckled as he looked around, "No doubt this is Dom's place." He walked forward to find the man. After their trek on Floor Twelve, Dom had given Jomei a taste of his chocolate and just how useful it was in making him more attentive. He had plans to go up to Floor Thirteen and look for some materials to pay for the new gear he had ordered, "Hey there Ssendom." he said with a grin at his friend, "I came to get one or two of your chocolate bars. I need to get my hands on some materials and I plan on heading to Floor Thirteen to do it. The extra boost from your chocolate should help me out." he rubbed the back of his head, "I also need to start getting more col too... For when Zandra and I decide to buy a house..A-Anyway. I can pay you in col for the bars." 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom looked over at Jomei, his rapier friend had never actually once visited his small little building Dom used as a job. He laughed, "Yeah, everyone and their mothers need those chocolate bars. Infact, there is such a demand for them that I had to up the prices on the little buggers after so long so I could build up a decent stash of them." He informed his friend. He walked out from behind the opened wall into the plaza where Jomei was standing, it was the first time the ginger would witness the player killer crystal that resided over his head, "How many can I do you in for Jomei?" He asked, wiping his washed hands on a towel.

As Dom turned around to greet Jomei, his eyes shot to the orange crystal above his head. His heart sank when his mind wandered, wondering just who it was he had killed. However, the man seemed a bit cheerful.. So it most likely did not haunt him. That could be good or bad.. "Uhm, I think I'll take two of them for now.." he said, his eyes still fixed on the crystal before going back to Dom's. Part of him didn't want to know, but he also knew he could trust Dom and his judgement. "So ... who was it?" Jomei said simply. He knew that Dom would understand what he meant by his question and not have to hopefully pry into him for details. 

Ssendom dropped his inventory menu and removed two of his chocolate bars then handed to Jomei, taking the col he would offer and setting it into his inventory. He looked back at Jomei with a grim face, he sternly looked at his friend for a moment setting a serious tone for a second before smiling and laughing. "Ah, you want to know about the crystal. Look, I'll tell you over a drink. Just not here in my shop, I'll meet you out in the hunting fields another time to explain a lot. For now I'll give you a light bit of information." He explained before taking a deep and big sigh, "Meokka is back." He whispered into his friends ear, then held his hand up to state that he shouldn't ask another word, "I'll see you another time. I must make my crafts today since the tier two item release.

Attempts: 1/14/2016 12:24 AM
Total Mats: 32

ID: 45350
CD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Good 3 XP)

ID: 45351
CD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 45352

ID: 45353
CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (Kingly Crab Meat)

ID: 45354 
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Bad 2 XP)

ID: 45355
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Kingly Crab Meat)

ID: 45356
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (Kingly Crab Meat)

ID: 45357
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Milk Chocolate Bar)

ID: 45358
CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Good 3 XP)

Name: Kingly Crab Meat

Item Type: Meal

Quality: Perfect

ID: 45353

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Creator: Ssendom

Enhancements: Alcoholic II 3 (+6 DMG, -3 EVA)

Description: The crab meat glistens in the light as though it were made of gold, due to the way the meat uniquely absorbs the sweet honey apple cider. Thanks to a blend of some rare ingredients, one will be unaware to their level on intoxication thanks in part to the way the food melts in ones mouth.

ID: 45355

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Description: The crab meat glistens in the light as though it were made of gold, due to the way the meat uniquely absorbs the sweet honey apple cider. Thanks to a blend of some rare ingredients, one will be unaware to their level on intoxication thanks in part to the way the food melts in ones mouth.

ID: 45356

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Name: Milk Chocolate Bar

Item Type: Snack

Quality: Rare

ID: 45351

CD: 8 + 1 = 9

Enhancements: Vitamin 1

Description: A delicious bar of Milk chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings. This one is smaller than the standard Chocolate Bar Ssendom makes.

ID: 45357

Description: A delicious bar of Milk chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings. This one is smaller than the standard Chocolate Bar Ssendom makes.

Total EXP: 46 EXP
Total Mats: 23

Jomei's eyes widened in shock at what Ssendom told him. Not that part about saving the story for another time, obviously anything involving the death of another person was no simple tale. But it was the latter part of his statement that he whispered into the man's ear. "Meokka? You found her?" Jomei said in a whisper, leaning his head slightly forward to continue with the secrecy. Since he last remembered, the girl had disappeared during their quest to take out the Cerberus on Floor Nine. Meokka and Jomei had traveled pretty much the whole way together, and eventually called on Ssendom for help when things looked hairy. As they went in to fight the boss however, she had vanished. That was when Jomei had a terrible thought... What if she had abandoned them purposely... and the orange crystal meant that Ssedom did not respond to that very well. He quickly shook off the thought, for the man seemed happy and genuine. He knew he would never lay a finger on that girl. The man paid the col necessary for the items, "I'll keep in touch.." he said simply, "Probably tonight, if you're free." he said with a smile as he turned towards the door, giving Ssendom a quick wave goodbye. 

-3000 col

+2 Chocolate bars

Zandra enters the grill and walks to the cook the day after he had visited her shop. She leans on the workbench."I guess you now why Im here. She said and winked at him. She wasnt sure he knew but that was jow he had introduced himself yesterday, she thougth it was fun."Well, to be able to complete your order faster Id wish to order ten snacks with Essential Nutrients to use when Im crafting. Here is 12,000." She opened a transaction."Since they cost 1,200 each right?"

Dom accepted the col from his friend, nodding towards him as Jomei made his way out, "Sure thing, I'll see you later my good friend." After the ginger boy promptly made his exit, Dom took the time to go back to the kitchen and stretch his fingers to do some more food crafting. Just as he put his fingers to his tongs, he heard the door open once again. He looked to the counter to be surprised for a moment by Jomei's girlfriend, Zandra entering his shop for quite possibly the first time. She reused the joke he made in her shop after setting in that huge order, "I feel yah." He laughed, "Alright, ten essential nutrient snacks. I'll give you a hollar when they're done." He nodded to her and got straight to work, "Unfortunately I am low on materials since I gave you a sizeable amount, I'll get that order done as soon as humanly possible." 

"This should be the place." Nobuyuki nodded, looking at the giant mansion. The two phoenix seal as well as the sign: "Azure Phoenix Grill", this is what was shown on the address page he was sent. Nobuyuki stepped into the grand place. Walking to the counter of the place. He placed the pouch of material that the shop owner has ordered. However, once the shop owner came out from the back, Nobuyuki's eyes open wide, and his face turned pale. The shop owner was an orange player, a Player Killer. "Um... Uh... Here.... here's the order you have made..... fifteen materials... That'd be 4500 Col." Nobuyuki muttered, slowly backing away from the trading menu. The moment that he got the money paid, Nobuyuki waited no time to get out as fast as he could.

[-15 Materials]
[+4500 Cols]

• 4 weeks later...

A young boy waltzed into the great Berserkers diner, following up on the offer Dom made the entire populace with fliers around every single town. He brought a solid fifteen materials, with that he made the trade with the boy and gave an equivalent exchange of forty five hundred col, the boy immediately saw the color of the crystal and got awkward about the whole thing. With this Dom slanted his mouth as he was somewhat expecting this entire thing to transpire, he knew it wasn't going to be strange of an occurrence now that he was a murderer. Once the boy left, Dom got straight to cooking food.

Attempt: 1:08 AM 2/21/2016 PST
Total Materials: 21

ID: 48791

ID: 48792
CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Bad 2 XP)
LD: 6 (Material Lost)

ID: 48793
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP)

ID: 48794
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP)

ID: 48795
CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP)

ID: 48796
CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP)

ID: 48797
CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP)

ID: 48798
CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP)

ID: 48799
CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP)

Name: Extra Massive Turkey Leg

ID: 48798

CD: 11 + 1

Enhancements: Prosperity 3

Description: This has literally got the be the LARGEST Turkey leg your brain could possibly fathom. Like real brahhhhhh.... this thing is almost as big as your like... thigh. It'd take 100 years to eat it... Or not, you fatso. :P

Name: Chocolate Bar

ID: 48796

CD: 9 + 1

Enhancements: Vitamin 2 (+2 LD for a thread)

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

ID: 48794

CD: 9 + 1

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

ID: 48793

CD: 10 + 1

ID: 48795

CD: 10 + 1

ID: 47897

ID: 47

Total Materials: 12
Total EXP: 45

• 1 month later...

Hikoru walked in. With a wedding under preparation, he needed food, and it was his job to order it. He had never done it, and hoped it would be easy to order from the player, as he was quite used to being around him. He sighed and smelled the air around him, which was thick with the smell of food. He smiled and gave a nod towards the player. He was in a hurry, and needed to get these ordered then back around to get ready and order other things if need be. He took a piece of paper and scrawled out the orders, and an invite for him and a +1 of his choice if he felt like it. With a smile and nod, he waved and left the store, leaving hastily to go and order more things for the upcoming wedding

What is scrawled on paper:

Spoiler

Name:  Onigiri

Item Type: Meals

Quality: Good

ID: [Leave Blank]

CD: [Leave Blank]

Enhancements: "As RP flavor, whoever eats Onigiri will have his/her Character's OOC thoughts voiced outloud"

Description: A platter of triangle-shaped rice balls, with a small symbol of a lion or a ferret on both. Whenever someone eats them, they have no choice but to say anything that pops in their head out loud

Name:  Beef Steak

Item Type: Meals

Enhancements: None

Description:  A simple American made steak, made for the real men in this party to eat. Ooooh! Manly men steak!

Name: Apple Pie

Item Type: Desserts

Description: A few small and simple apple pies, just like mom back home used to make. Send your taste buds on a walk down memory lane with this delectable treat!

Name: Sake

Item Type: Meals

Description: A fine wine of Japanese culture made from the finest rice in all of Aincrad. Just take a sip and you feel all your troubles leave your mind, and happiness and joy is all you find

You are invited to the wedding of Ariel and Hikoru, in which you may bring a +1 to the event

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru dropped in fast, and promptly left just as quickly leaving a note with some scrawling written all over it. Dom scratched the back of his head while in his cooking attire. He shrugged and picked up the note and began to read it over, "So, they need someone to cater their Wedding." He was about to say whatever and begin working until he read that it was also his invitation to the wedding, "Someone actually wants a Player Killer at their Wedding... Well I can't show up empty handed." He looked over to the preparation Table and grinned wickedly, "I got just the thing.

Attempt: 3:12 PM 3/26/2016
Total Mats: 1262 (Using Glorts Mini Toy forever from here)

ID: 53311 CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 XP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 53312 CD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 53313 CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 53314 CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 53315 CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 53316 CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 53317 CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 53318 CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 53319 CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 53320 CD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

Total Mats: 1252
Total EXP: 45

Edited by Ssendom

Dom had to take a break from crafting for a day as he had personal business to attend to, he moved his shoulders about popping his bones around. He took his cooking utensils and got to work as fast as possible. Dom was just in the zone crafting tons of what was needed for the event that was going to be happening which was the wedding. He would have normally padded his inventory with more fighting empowering food but instead, he crafted what was needed to make food. After he was done cooking for the day he put his stuff down and nodded to himself, "What a good cooking day."

Attempt: 3/28/2016 1:38 PM
Total Mats: 1252

ID: 53645 CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 EXP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 53646 CD: 2 + 1 = 3 (Fail 2 EXP) (Spoiled Beef)
LD: 3 (Lost Material)

ID: 53647 CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 EXP (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 53648 CD: 10  + 1 = 11 (Rare 6 EXP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 53649 CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon 4 EXP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 53650 CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect 9 EXP) (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 53651 CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 EXP) (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 53652 CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect 9 EXP) (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 53653 CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 EXP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 53654 CD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Rare 6 EXP) (Beef Steak)

Total Mats: 1242
Total EXP: 66

Edited by Ssendom

Dom packed all the stuff he needed to move his shop, he no longer had need of the shop in the middle of the Player Killer's town. Also the members of the community were beginning to treat him like the Player Killing King, and that somewhat bothered him. After placing all his cooking materials, items, and equipment in a box he walked out the front door carrying it. Slapping a note on the front door that states that the shop has been moved to the Azure Brigade Guild Hall, which still was pker accessible.

"Why do I have to do this........" I mumbled with obvious spite in my voice as I entered the phoenix emblemed building. By my side a crimson bespectacled beauty in a maid outfit throws me an ominous glare before arranging her glasses with her right index finger. "Master, we're here to honor Miss Ariel's request, please behave!" she said in a apparent obedient tone that promised swift retribution if she'd be disobeyed. I sigh at her words and mumble a light cursing in my native tongue under my breath. She quickly pick up and squints her eyes at me, I avert my gaze from her and look around at the lava tubing this place had. "Interesting concept..." I say with genuine awe before the two of us make way towards the counter. Then with a light bow towards the owner, my beautiful assistant materializes a simple vial white of color with a label that bore my shop's logo. With a slight cough I adjust my pose as  I gracefully extend my hand towards the item and speak in a clear tone: "It's been requested of me to deliver to you this item. I won't bother you with its complex name but its simple effect: 'Crafter's Respite'. " We seemed to have caught the owner in the middle of moving out but I cared little about it. He was here, I gave him the item.. job done! "let's go!" I say to my assistant and the two of us leave the man in solitude, to his plans.

Gave Item to Ssendom:

• Name: Novum principium
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 53056
  • Roll: 12
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Edited by Dracul

Dom looked at the boy who entered the building with an oddly peculiar familiar. The Berserker had to walk back in to grab the last of his items he had storing around in shelves and what not. The boy told him about some arrangement or promise he was fulfilling for Ariel, and left him a concoction of White Liquid. The boy then explained exactly what it would do causing Dom to shrug, "Thanks, you have yourself a good one." He managed to say while picking up a very heavy box. By the time Dom looked after picking up the box the boy was gone, he shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever, thanks." He stated outright and left the Azure Phoenix Grill.

After quite a few miles walked with a massive Box of heavy items, Dom finally arrived at the Azure Brigade Guild Hall where he was going to do to his crafting since the Kitchen in the Guild Hall was almost three times the size of the Azure Phoenix Grill. He placed everything where it was suppose to be and walked over to the Fireplace. He stood there for a moment being captivated by the fire, almost mesmerized. Something about him gave him the feeling that he needed to cook then and there!

Edited by Ssendom

Aftering having paid his respects to the fireplace, he felt like he was on a new level of crafting expertise. He had an epiphany while he was preparing two bottles of sake and finishing an Apple Pie. He put a ton of attention into make a single chocolate ball, he knew of an enhancement he could imbue the food with the right ingredients to improve his cooking capabilities even further. After it was done he wrapped it in a nice aluminum wrapper and stored it into his inventory when he needed it. Then turned back to the rest of the food and continued his cooking.

Attempts: 3/30/2016 1:17 PM
Total Mats: 1242

ID: 54145 CD: 6 + 2 = 7 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54146 CD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54147 CD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP)  (Apple Pie)

ID: 54148 CD: 11 + 2 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (Intense Chocolate Ball Filled Caramel)

ID: 54149 CD: 5 + 2 = 7 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54150 CD: 11 + 2 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54151 CD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP)  (Apple Pie)

ID: 54152 CD: 10 + 2 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54153 CD: 2 + 2 = 4 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54154 CD: 12 + 2 = 14 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

[Consume Crafter's Respite Potion]

ID: 54155 CD: 9 + 2 = 11 (Rare 6 XP)  (Beef Steak)

ID: 54156 CD: 12 + 2 = 14 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54157 CD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54158 CD: 1 + 2 = 3 (Bad 2 XP) (Failed Food)
LD: 7 + 1 = 8 (Lost Material)

ID: 54159 CD: 7 + 2 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP)  (Apple Pie)

ID: 54160 CD: 8 + 2 = 10 (Rare 6 XP)  (Beef Steak)

ID: 54161 CD: 8 + 2 = 10 (Rare 6 XP)  (Beef Steak)

ID: 54162 CD: 11 + 2 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54163 CD: 11 + 2 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54164 CD: 2 + 2 = 4  (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

Total Mats: 1222
Total EXP: 113

Edited by Ssendom

Allania stood nervously outside the store, slightly worried to enter. She had only been in one diner type place before, but that was back down on the third floor and this was the thirteenth. The thirteenth floor!! It was by far the highest floor she had been on. But she was here to get herself some luck, be it a unlucky floor or not, to get one of the chocolate bars that they sold here. Allania wandered into the store, sticking her head round the door first to check that there was actually someone there. Seeing the warm interior lighting Allania walked up to the table that filled the room. She called out to for whomever may hear "erm.. w. ww would I be able to purchase a chocolate bar here?", her voice faltering slightly when she began.

-1500 col

+1 chocolate bar

Edited by Allania

Dom walked around the corner of the Kitchen into the Dining room, the only room that was connected to the front of the Azure Brigade Guild Hall. A short girl... or woman he couldn't really put his finger on her age per say entered the Guild Hall looking to purchase a chocolate bar from the Berserker, "Yeah no problem." He mentioned to her making the trade of 1 chocolate bar for 1500 col, "Alright, enjoy your searching... It was a heavily coveted item that many people wish they got their hands on." He chuckled as he told the woman, "No need to be nervous... And sorry about the Orange Crystal, I am technically a Player Killer but I don't slaughter for pleasure. If that is what you're thinking." He tried to reassure the woman who was showing a bit of fear of some sort.

+1500 col

-1 Chocolate Bar.

Coming back from Zandra's shop with his three new and shiny Crafting Respite Potions he swapped his gear into his cooking set and placed the potions on his belt slots. He stood in front of the fire hoping it would give him that renewed confidence to improve his cooking capabilities. While he was staring into the fireplace admiring the movement of the flames, he took out his little chocolate ball he made himself and put it into his mouth, savoring every little bit of explosive flavor, "Now this is absolutely perfect." He told himself as he took a deep breath then looked over at the Kitchen, "Let's do this." He told himself.

Dom was beginning to realize that admiring the Fire was simply the smartest thing he had ever done. He didn't know why, but it was obvious that admiring the fire in the fireplace was enhancing his skill it seemed, or maybe due to him being more relaxed. Regardless of what was the cause of it, he knew he had to continue up this procedure of admiring the fire and eating on of those intense chocolate ball's he made for himself. He grinned knowing he could possibly push it a little further, he made himself a different variant of the chocolate ball which was caramel knowing that he could make brain food out of it.

Attempts: 12:02 PM 3/31/2016
Total Mats: 1082

ID: 54479 CD: 10 + 3 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (Intense Chocolate Ball Filled Caramel)

ID: 54480 CD: 4 + 3 = 7 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54481 CD: 2 + 3 = 5 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54482 CD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54483 CD: 5 + 3 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 54484 CD: 12 + 3 = 15 (Perfect 9 XP) (Intense Caramel Ball Filled Chocolate)

ID: 54485 CD: 9 + 3 = 12 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54486 CD: 11 + 3 = 14 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54487 CD: 5 + 3 = 8 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 54488 CD: 10 + 3 = 13 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

[Ssendom drinks a Crafter's Respite Potion]

ID: 54489 CD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54490 CD: 11 + 3 = 14 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54491 CD: 8 + 3 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 54492 CD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54493 CD: 11 + 3 = 14 (Perfect 9 XP) (SECRET ITEM. STATS WILL BE HIDDEN BUT NOTIFIED TO STAFF AS A SURPRISE TO HIK AND ARIEL. I am hiding it from them so they don't metagame :P)

ID: 54494 CD: 4 + 3 = 7 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54495 CD: 2 + 3 = 5 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

ID: 54496 CD: 8 + 3 = 11 (Rare 6 XP) (Beef Steak)

ID: 54497 CD: 6 + 3 = 9 (Uncommon 4 XP) (Apple Pie)

ID: 54503 CD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Good 3 XP) (Sake)

Total EXP: 111
Total Mats: 1062

Edited by Ssendom