[F13] Azure Brigade Guild Hall: Azure Phoenix Grill [PKer Accessible] (Open)

Calrex walked back into the Phoenix Grill as he gave a wave to Ssendom, approaching the counter, "Hey there Ssendom, hope thing are well! Do you have any more of those chocolate bars? I'm about to go on another material gathering trip, so I'm hoping to get another boost to my detection ability."

"Let's hope it helps enough that Lowenthal and I can actually fill his order quickly."

"Also if you're in need of any I can try and nab some for you as well!"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

Meokka walked in and moved her hands to the table.

"Hey Honey I have an idea. Can I get a dark chocolate bar to raise my search checks. I'm going to go extreem materials hunting for both of us. I'll come back with hopefully 20 materials for the both of us. Meaning I'll be hunting down 40 mats. It sounds crazy but I'm willing to try it." she hoped he'd let her have one of the chocolates so she could get to work. She'd stay until she had one.

Lowenthal stepped into the shop. "Hey Dom. Sorry about not being able to get you your apron soon. I just keep running out of materials." Lowenthal said, as he walked up to the counter. "I'll be sure to make it up to ya though." Lowenthal put two chocolate bars on the counter, along with the correct amount of Col. He wanted the chocolate to help him with finding materials, and hopefully Clarence would like it too. "Think you make any more of these?" Lowenthal asked.

+1 Chocolate Bar

- 240 Col

Name: Chocolate Bar

Item Type: Snack

Quality: Rare or better

ID:

CD:

Creator: Ssendom

Enhancements: Vitamin 2 or better

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

Calrex walked back into the Phoenix Grill as he gave a wave to Ssendom, approaching the counter, "Hey there Ssendom, hope thing are well! Do you have any more of those chocolate bars? I'm about to go on another material gathering trip, so I'm hoping to get another boost to my detection ability."

"Let's hope it helps enough that Lowenthal and I can actually fill his order quickly."

"Also if you're in need of any I can try and nab some for you as well!"

Ssendom watched as the Ultramarine Knight walk through the doors of the Azure Phoenix Grill, he came right to the counter. "Hey there Calrex. I got one but unfortunately Lowenthal has already bugged me about ascertaining that one when he gets a chance to stop by. Elsewise I would be happy to sell you it. I am happy the last one assisted you so much that you were willing to come back for more." He scratched the back of his head with an embarrassed chuckle, "I've been giving my Princess most of my time and attention, willingly so I am not complaining, but I haven't had time to run out for Materials. Tell you what for every 3 Materials you bring to me you get one customizable perfect, free on the house. The more you bring the more you get to, sound like a deal?" He asks Calrex with his hand extended giving him an awesome deal that usually requires 4 materials for.

Meokka walked in and moved her hands to the table.

"Hey Honey I have an idea. Can I get a dark chocolate bar to raise my search checks. I'm going to go extreem materials hunting for both of us. I'll come back with hopefully 20 materials for the both of us. Meaning I'll be hunting down 40 mats. It sounds crazy but I'm willing to try it." she hoped he'd let her have one of the chocolates so she could get to work. She'd stay until she had one.

He claps his hands together and bows to her, "I am so sorry my love, I already promised Lowenthal the Chocolate bar. I'll make sure I make you one as soon as I possibly can." He raised his head and looked at her, "You sure you don't want me to come with you so we can have more eyes peeled for more materials, or would you like to try and be fast and go solo?" he asked as he leaned on his hand while leaning against the counter top, "But if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask me my love, I'll do whatever you need." He smiled at her like a goofy goob.

Lowenthal stepped into the shop. "Hey Dom. Sorry about not being able to get you your apron soon. I just keep running out of materials." Lowenthal said, as he walked up to the counter. "I'll be sure to make it up to ya though." Lowenthal put one chocolate bar on the counter, along with the correct amount of Col. He wanted the chocolate to help him with finding materials, and hopefully Clarence would like it too. "Think you make any more of these?" Lowenthal asked.

+1 Chocolate Bar

- 95 Col

Quality: Rare or better

ID:

CD:

Enhancements: Vitamin 2 or better

Description: A delicious bar of dark chocolate, with a soft crunchy cracker in the center coated in peanut butter. The happiness one feels when eating the chocolate makes them think they are more aware of their surroundings.

Ssendom watched as his door opened again, 'Man looks like everyone and their mother decided today was the day to come.' He thought to himself as it was the person he was waiting on to enter the shop, "There you are Lowenthal, you're late." He says as he is leaning in his chair at the counter feet propped up upon it in a relaxing position. As Lowenthal reached the counter Ssendom got out of his comfy position and rung him up his single chocolate bar listen to him stating he wanted more, "I promised my love that she would get the next two or so I make. But I can prepare the following 4 or so for you personally, and I'll charge you when they're created." He expresses to him. "Till then, happy hunting Lowen."

-1 Chocolate Bar

+95 Col

Dom's shop just had to be on the current hottest floor of Aincrad. The scorching heat instantly cascaded the blonde as he stepped from the teleportation platform and walked towards the gate. His feet dragged him outs side the town and into the direction of Phoenix Town. As he made his way towards it, the smell of food began to linger on the outskirts of the upcoming town. Looking up ahead, a grill shop laid not to far away from his location. With his mind set, Oikawa pushed forwards through the sun as he approached the building. Reaching the entrance, he pushed on the door and stepped inside. The place was amazingly well furnished for a Player owned restuarant. Stepping to the counter, Oikawa scanned the menu and immediately spotted the food he wanted to indulge in. "Yo Dom how are you man? Mind making  me this order? 120 Col right?"

Name: (Biscuits & Gravy)

Item Type: (Meals)
Quality: (Rare or Perfect)
ID: [Leave Blank]
CD: [Leave Blank]
Creator: Ssendom
Enhancements: (+2 Vitamins or +2 Vitamins and +1 Fiber)
Description: (Soft dough biscuits covered in vitamin rich sausage gravy made with cooked pork sausage, white flour, milk, and flavored with black pepper.)

-120 Col

Dom's shop just had to be on the current hottest floor of Aincrad. The scorching heat instantly cascaded the blonde as he stepped from the teleportation platform and walked towards the gate. His feet dragged him outs side the town and into the direction of Phoenix Town. As he made his way towards it, the smell of food began to linger on the outskirts of the upcoming town. Looking up ahead, a grill shop laid not to far away from his location. With his mind set, Oikawa pushed forwards through the sun as he approached the building. Reaching the entrance, he pushed on the door and stepped inside. The place was amazingly well furnished for a Player owned restuarant. Stepping to the counter, Oikawa scanned the menu and immediately spotted the food he wanted to indulge in. "Yo Dom how are you man? Mind making  me this order? 120 Col right?"

-120 Col

The Blacksmith Commandant strolled into the Azure Phoenix Grill with some sweat upon his forehead, "I am assuming that you are not enjoying the weather on this floor huh Oikawa?" He chuckled as the blonde reached the counter, "I'm doing rather swell, how about yourself." He watches as Oikawa writes up the order, after the man is done Ssendom picks up the paper and reads it over. "Biscuits and Gravy? Oh censored yes I can make this order, how many would you like?" He saw Oikawa put 120 col for an order to which Ssendom pushed it back, "I won't ask for you to pay until I have the food prepared and ready for you. So if you'd like me to make anything else just jot it down on one of my order forms and I'll see to getting it to you as soon as possible." He reassured the Blonde Blacksmith.

"Make it 3 then! And I'm doing fine haha." Keeping his col, the blonde offered his hand to Dom for a handshake. "I suppose you can just PM me when it's ready for pick up. I'll be waiting on a much cooler floor." Taking his leave, Oikawa waved as he stepped out of the grill and began to head back towards town. Though the walk was short, it felt like an eternity when shuffling along in the heat. Slowly Vulcan Village emerged. Stepping within the boundaries, Oikawa made it back to the plaza and activated the teleportation gate. Ordering for a trip to Floor One, the blonde was quickly whisked away.

When Ssendom told Calrex he was currently out of the chocolate bar he gave an understanding nod and a smile, "Not a problem! I guess it's a pretty popular item then, heh. Sure thing I'll see if I can get you at least three on this trip, if not more. It's a fairly large order I'm working on, but I'll do my best."

With that he gave a friendly smile and a wave before heading out of the shop, "Alright three on top of the fifty Lowenthal is after. This is going to be a very busy gathering trip. I just hope that the two of us can pull it off."

"Make it 3 then! And I'm doing fine haha." Keeping his col, the blonde offered his hand to Dom for a handshake. "I suppose you can just PM me when it's ready for pick up. I'll be waiting on a much cooler floor." Taking his leave, Oikawa waved as he stepped out of the grill and began to head back towards town. Though the walk was short, it felt like an eternity when shuffling along in the heat. Slowly Vulcan Village emerged. Stepping within the boundaries, Oikawa made it back to the plaza and activated the teleportation gate. Ordering for a trip to Floor One, the blonde was quickly whisked away.

Ssendom reached his hand out and shook his Commandant's, "Yeah, I'll let you know first thing when all three have been completed. You enjoy your safe travels and cool air." He smiles wide and waves off the Blonde. "Well I had no orders over the past week. And in a turn of a day I have multiple orders with multiple foods to each of them. It is time to go get some mats to get ready to make more food." He told himself as he hopped up from leaning on the counter and existed the door to the Azure Phoenix Grill, locking it behind him as he ran off to hunt.

When Ssendom told Calrex he was currently out of the chocolate bar he gave an understanding nod and a smile, "Not a problem! I guess it's a pretty popular item then, heh. Sure thing I'll see if I can get you at least three on this trip, if not more. It's a fairly large order I'm working on, but I'll do my best."

With that he gave a friendly smile and a wave before heading out of the shop, "Alright three on top of the fifty Lowenthal is after. This is going to be a very busy gathering trip. I just hope that the two of us can pull it off."

He opens his eyes wide, "Lowenthal has you going after 50!? Tell that man he better make my Apron or I'll jam my blade so far down his throat that he'll be pooping out chucks of my sword to get over it!" He shouted with a comical yet intense voice, After wards he waved off Calrex, "Don't stress yourself to get me those three though, the offer stands life time. And don't die out there, elsewise I'd have to kill yah for doing so. See you!" He shouted as Calrex left the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Attempts: 7/13/2015 11:47 AM (Central Standard Time)

((33 Materials Gathered from Posts. 12 given away.))

ID: 24472

CD: 9 + 1 = 10 Uncommon

ID: 24473

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 Perfect

ID: 24474

CD: 9 + 1 = 10 Uncommon

ID: 24475

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 

LD: 15 + 1 = Material Saved

ID: 24476

CD: 3 + 1 = 4

LD: 8 + 1 = Material Lost

Ssendom walked in and flipped the switch of his building causing the Lava Tube covers open up to illuminate the room in it's nice red like glow. He walked across the floor into the kitchen, he looked over the kitchen, "Baby I have left you alone for quite awhile, lets make some masterpieces today." He shouts gleefully, he grabbed his knife set and got to it, he prepared a few things at once going a million miles a minute. And happened to clear an order he had for his beloved, he tossed the two chocolate bars he had made onto the counter, then placed a steak on a plate "This is going for the front lines."

Quality: Rare

ID: 24472

CD: 9 + 1 = 10

Enhancements: Vitamin 2

Quality: Rare

ID: 24474

CD: 9 + 1 = 10

Enhancements: Vitamin 2

Name: Big Boss Ssteak

Item Type: Meal

Quality: Perfect

ID: 24473

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Enhancements: Well-Fed

Description: A massive juicy delectable steak, that makes you feel heartier and more fortuitous than ever before. Makes you feel like a Man among boys, a Woman among girls. It's the Big Boss Ssteak.

Total EXP Earned: 16

Current Mat Total: 17

Calrex walked back into the Azure Phoenix grill, giving a wave to Ssendom as he approached, "Hey man, just dropping in to say hi, plus give you these!"

He swiped on his menu, the transparent tiles shifting around like mad, almost like he already knew where to go, before the entire menu vanished, a bag materializing in a flash of light, "You said it was three materials right? I managed to procure a bunch while I was wandering around. I'm not in need of any perfect items at the moment though, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do."

With that he gave a quick look around the shop, "Hm...I wonder if there's anything I could make use of? I'll likely be going on another gathering trip fairly soon, but I don't see the chocolate bars where I saw them last time. Maybe he rearranged the shop a little? In any case I've still got to test out those new potions I got from Clarence as well."

Donated 3 Materials

Calrex walked back into the Azure Phoenix grill, giving a wave to Ssendom as he approached, "Hey man, just dropping in to say hi, plus give you these!"

He swiped on his menu, the transparent tiles shifting around like mad, almost like he already knew where to go, before the entire menu vanished, a bag materializing in a flash of light, "You said it was three materials right? I managed to procure a bunch while I was wandering around. I'm not in need of any perfect items at the moment though, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do."

With that he gave a quick look around the shop, "Hm...I wonder if there's anything I could make use of? I'll likely be going on another gathering trip fairly soon, but I don't see the chocolate bars where I saw them last time. Maybe he rearranged the shop a little? In any case I've still got to test out those new potions I got from Clarence as well."

Donated 3 Materials

Ssendom looked up at the knight whom he had joined for killing the Snow Beast, "Hey there. Good to see you came by." Calrex placed the baggie of materials on the counter, "Yep I did say three. Sorry I'd have more of those chocolate bars you asked me of last time but I've been out of materials and searching for the 11th floor boss on a scouting run with Oikawa. I'm back and going to try and get a bunch of those made as soon as possible. I'll give you a notice when your chocolate bars are ready." He explained to Calrex as Ssendom fired up the grill. "Give me a few days, I got a few orders to run through." He drops his menu HUD and sifts over to his Friends List then selects Meokka, and types up a quick message to her that her Chocolate Bars were ready while he awaited his grill to heat up.

Attempts: 7/14/2015 12:24 PM (Central Standard Time)

((6 given to Meokka, 3 gained from Calrex)) 14 Mats ((From this point on Devil Tongs are in use; +1 EXP per craft attempt))

ID: 24576

CD: 11 + 1 = 12 (Perfect)

ID: 24577

CD: 12 + 1 = 13 (Perfect)

ID: 24578

CD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Uncommon)

ID: 24579

CD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Fail)

LD: 15 + 1 = 16 (Material Saved)

ID: 24580

CD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Good)

He remembered he needed to make some biscuits and gravy for his Commandant of Azure Brigade, so he quickly got to it. While the grill was going he decided to lay down a steak then placed began grilling some garlic parmesan chicken strips. "Hmmmm, I remember him saying we would do the Banshee soon. And I remember there being something about being stunned or something if I remember right from reading the quest parameters on the quest paper. So if I am to assume the boss has paralysis, then we going to need some anti-paralyze food then." He contemplates then works to finish up the biscuits and gravy. In the mean time he had a Normalcy Steak in the process while awaiting for the food to finish.

Name: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

ID: 24576

CD: 11 + 1 = 12

Enhancements: Antioxidants 3

Description: There aint nothing betteh then a real thing of Biscuits and Sausage gravy. Full Sausage links grilled to perfection and minced up into a thick creamy gravy sauce, the perfect topping to honey covered biscuits.

Name: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

ID: 24577

CD: 12 + 1 = 13

Enhancements: Antioxidants 3

Description: There aint nothing betteh then a real thing of Biscuits and Sausage gravy. Full Sausage links grilled to perfection and minced up into a thick creamy gravy sauce, the perfect topping to honey covered biscuits.

Name: Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips

Quality: Uncommon

ID: 24578

CD: 8 + 1 = 9

Enhancements: Antioxidants 1

Description: Super Juicy, Super Garlicky, Super Cheese, Super Amazing.

Name: Normalcy Steak

Quality: Good

ID: 25780

CD: 6+1 (7)

Enhancements: N/A

Description: A simple delicious and medium cooked steak that'll cure people of special effects (Roleplay Effects Only, this does not cure Bleed/Paralyze/Poison/Burn/etc. But this can cure effects such as a "love potion" or drug induced effects.) Great for saving someone who is being taken advantage of.

Total EXP Earned: 27

Current Mat Total: 10

Calrex waved an arm as he gave a friendly smile, "Oh no worries, no rush at all! I think I'm gonna take a few days to recover from my last trip. Scavenging on the tenth floor is something else completely compared to the other floors. Just feel free to message me once you've got some extra in stock. I'm going to work on getting stronger before the next floor raid comes along, at least if I'm actually eligible for it."

He gave a friendly wave before heading back out of the shop, "Now the question is what skill I should work on next. I've already grandmastered Heavy Armor, so I guess maybe Martial Arts of Search and Detect?"

He crossed his arms as he headed back to the fourth floor, pondering his next course of action for the day.

After having completed Oikawa's order as he came out of the kitchen to sit upon one of the chairs as he propped his feet upon the table that came with the shop. He dropped his menu HUD and typed up a quick message to Oikawa informing him that his Biscuits and Gravy were done, as he pressed send he stretched leaning back into the chair causing it to lean back on it's back two legs, "On that note, when he comes in we can go ahead and take a shot at the Banshee for a quick boss kill before the next floor boss. A harder challenge would help elevate us to where we need to be for the next boss anyways." He told himself as he closed his eyes letting his chair go back down on all four feet and began to nap while awaiting Oikawa to come pick up his meal.

After having received a PM for Dom regarding his Food he'd ordered,  Oikawa quickly made his way to the shop to retrieve his items. The shop seemed just the same as the last time he entered although there were certainly more food to choose from. Stepping to the table, he playfully slapped at the propped feet and spoke aloud. "  So biscuits and gravy eh? Well brigadier, where is it? Hahaha, just kidding man. How are ya? The food is ready though right?" He prepared the col necessary for the transaction and placed it on the table.

-300 Col

+2 Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

After having received a PM for Dom regarding his Food he'd ordered,  Oikawa quickly made his way to the shop to retrieve his items. The shop seemed just the same as the last time he entered although there were certainly more food to choose from. Stepping to the table, he playfully slapped at the propped feet and spoke aloud. "  So biscuits and gravy eh? Well brigadier, where is it? Hahaha, just kidding man. How are ya? The food is ready though right?" He prepared the col necessary for the transaction and placed it on the table.

-300 Col

+2 Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

Ssendom awoke to the loud voice that popped up, "Ahah, yeah. I got your biscuits and gravy right here." He exclaimed slightly groggily, he leaned back in the chair to grab the two boxes sitting there for Oikawa, "Alright here we are. And hey... Since we're about to go to the floor boss, you ready to go take on the banshee? I remember you saying you were down to assist me, wanted to know if you were ready to go." He chuckled as he stated handing the biscuits and gravy over to the Blonde Blacksmith.

+300 col

-2 Biscuits and Sausage Gravy