[F1-PP] How Time Flies

Shaya squealed with excitement, Awesome! Let's go! She pinpointed the nearest town on her map and found exactly where she wanted to go. And thus they began to walk. So tell me Jevi, are you good at flaunting? You know, strutting your stuff? Shaya put a hand on her upper leg and moved it upward showing a little more skin. That's how we do it. You know how I said I act pretty? Guys will do anything to show that they can wooh a girl, and buying drinks is a major one. She laughed and stretched, Man it's been a while, this will be more of an excercise for me than just getting a few shots. She thought to herself. I think Jev's got what it takes though, she's just gotta show it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~"Flaunting huh.." Jevi looked down at her own apparel as Shaya demonstrated, showing a little more of her leg. ~"I can't say I have ever done it purposely. Although, there have been some scumbags that would beg to differ." A slight scowl formed from Jevi's lips as she thought of the assholes who tried to take advantage of her. She was silent for a moment, almost as if her conscience was trying to take over. But then a mischievous grin popped out as she turned to Shaya, ~"But hell.. why not give it a shot." Shaya had managed to bring out Jevi's nice side.. which was not something easily done. That did not mean it changed Jevi's attitude towards others, especially men willing to swoon over a girl's looks. She thought of this opportunity as a sort of revenge. 

Shaya watched as Jevi's face turned from mad to mischievously happy. And that's what she liked to see. Excellent. They soon entered the city, coming to the bar Shaya chose. The sign read "Drako's Bar" She read a few reviews on the way and they all seemed positive. Well, here we are. You ready girlfriend? Shaya tugged her dress down slightly to show off her chest more, and refixed her hair putting it into a ponytail again. And she went into the bar. Alright Violetta remember only a few, don't overdo it again.

Jevi followed Shaya into the city to a small building. Drako's Bar, the sign on the front of the building said. Jevi couldn't remember the last time she had a drink, and she was curious how this stuff would work in this world. Either or, she was hoping to have a bit of fun. She looked from the sign over to her friend, who was "prepping" herself for what Jevi believed to be the men inside. Jevi, again, looked down at her own clothing and had no idea what to do to make herself look more attractive. She went to look back at Shaya for advice, but saw she was already heading inside. Jevi shrugged, here goes nothing.. 

Shaya went up and began talking to a guy in front of the counter. He was fairly large, maybe 6' and had a medium build. He had long black hair. She went up to the man but he spoke even before Shaya got the chance. Hey hot stuff, hows about I buy you a drink? Shaya was surprised to get a reaction and an offer so quickly. She spoke confidently getting closer to him. How about two? One for my girlfriend here. He swung his body around to the AI bartender. Sure thing, waddya want? Shaya turned back to Jevi, who was still kinda far away. Hey Jevi, want anything specific?

Jevi had not even made her way past the first set of of tables before some guy had already began catcalling Shaya. Jevi's first reaction was to clench her fist.. thinking the guy was being rude to the girl.. Well, 'rude' was not entirely the word for it. Jevi may not have been a love expert, but she knew there were better ways to get a girl's attention. However, she knew this is what Shaya meant by flaunting to get drinks from guys. She released the tension as Shaya flirted back with the guy, mentioning buying drinks for both herself and Jevi, who was now closer to the two. Jevi had a cold but mysterious look to her face as she found a stool right next to her friend. ~"Anything's fine with me." 

Two tequila shots hun. Any brand is fine. Shaya immediately noticed the look on Jevi's face and she leaned in to her ear so she could whisper. Hey Jev, just relax. How nice they are doesn't matter, we are here for the free drinks. Just then the bartender set down two shot glasses in front of them. Shaya picked them both up and handed one to Jevi. Here hun, this should get things started. She took her shot glass and held it out to bump with Jevi's. Cheers.

Jevi leaned in towards Shaya as she whispered to her. ~"I am relaxed.. i just thought that guys liked girls like that.. Maybe I got it backwards.." Jevi thought about girls back in school that all the guys like.. Who were usually the popular mean girls. Maybe that wasnt the case this time.

As the bartender placed down the drinks, Jevi took hold of the small cup out of Shaya's hand. Looking at the clear liquid, she downed the liquid and then placed the glass back down on the table.

Shaya downed the shot and it almost immediately took effect. She felt herself get a little more carefree. She turned back around to the guy before, Hey. How much is the most expensive liqour here? He looked at Shaya who already seemed to have a good buzz going. 1500 Col, the alcohol in it is pretty high, I don't know if you would be able to handle it. Shaya took this as a challenge. She looked at Jevi, wondering what she was thinking and then back at the man. She stood up and got in close maybe an inch or two away, she bit her lip. Would you please purchase that for me and my friend, and F-Y-I, I can handle anything. He seemed to hesitate for a moment but then agreed to buy the drink. The bartender quickly brought a large bottle and two larger glasses. Shaya looked at Jevi again, I think I still got it. She winked and opened the bottle pouring a glass for herself and Jevi.

Jevi's eyes widened when the man said how pricey that drink was. Why would that even be a thing? Was probably good though.. When she came back from her thoughts, the bartender was already placing the bottle in front of them. Jevi smirked and nodded her head.. Maybe she would give a shot at this. She got up from her seat and stood between Shaya and the bar patron. She gently placed her arm around the man, her fingernails gently touching at the man's upper chest. ~"oh, thank you for that" she purred close to the man's ear, before sitting back down in her seat, smiling at the man, and then at Shaya.

Shaya handed Jevi a glass and winked as if to say "good job" She spun the bottle to see just how much alcohol there was in it, it was 38%. Shaya looked back up to Jevi. You might have to keep an eye on me after this, there's a lot of alcohol in here. She shook her glass lightly, watcing the liquid splash around in the glass. She shrugged and took a drink. It let off a pleasant taste in her mouth, like there wasn't any alcohol in it at all, more fruit that anything. She quickly downed the rest of her half full glass. After puting the glass down she was already blushing due to the alcohol. Woo! That was great! She reached out for the bottle again almost dropping it.

~"Huh.. No wonder its so expensive.. jeez 38%?" Jevi took the bottle in her own hands after Shaya poured herself a glass. She almost considered not drinking it.. then again, what would be the fun in that. As her friend held her glass up, Jevi poured out some of the liquid into her own glass. Her eyes shifted to Shaya, who had just downed the entire cup in one quick movement. Jevi's eyes opened wide as she looked past her to the gentleman who bought them the bottle, who was just as surprised.. but seemed a little happier as well. Jevi then looked back down to her own glass and sighed. Lifting it to her lips she took a small sip, ~"Wow, that is really tasty." She took another sip of her drink, but did not finish the whole glass as Shaya did. She noticed Shaya going to pour another glass, and almost dropped the 1500 col bottle onto the floor. Jevi quickly grabbed the glass container from her hands. ~"Uh, I think I'll take care of that for you." She took Shaya's glass in her hand and poured out some more of the alcohol.

Shaya looked back at this total stranger buying them drinks and then back at Jevi. She got up close to her covering one side of her face so the man wouldn't hear. Hey, don't let him take me home. That is a major no no. She looked at him again taking a quick sip of her glass. I can't handle having any kids so I'm gonna.. Shaya paused for a moment, losing her train of thought. This was common enough when she wasn't drunk let alone in this situation. She drank a little more out of her glass and sighed with relief. This is fun, I miss doing this all the time. Her words slurred slightly as she laid her head down on the bar counter.

Jevi slowly sipped from her glass once again. She could see why it affected Shaya so quickly.. a drink this strong needed to be taken slowly. Shaya got up close to Jevi, a little closer than usual, being slightly inebriated. She nodded when she requested for Jevi to keep the man from taking her home. ~"Y-Yeah, can't afford having that now can we.." she let out a nervous chuckle as her friend placed her head down on the counter. A bead of sweat dropped from Jevi's cheek as she looked down at her friend, and then her eyes moved up to the man next to her. He had a slight blush on his face, and a dumb, mischievous look. He then looked up when he noticed Jevi was glaring at him. To help the guy get the picture that he wasn't going to get what he wanted, Jevi gave the man a death glare.. followed by a light growl. She had never seen a man turn so quickly in his chair to face forward once again. Jevi turned to face forward herself and sighed, sipping from her glass again. 

Shaya yawned lifting her head back up. She couldn't hear her mind telling her to stop drinking as she took another sip finishing off another glass. Awh it's gone again. She laid her head back on the counter a lot harder than intended landing with a thud. The man leaned in close next to her whispering. Your friend is scary. Shaya immediately swung her arm around smacking the guy with the back of her hand. No she's not she's cool. She stood up and hung onto Jevi a little wobbly. See? Cool like ice. Shaya pecked Jevi on the cheek with her lips not completely sure of what she was doing.

After seeing Shaya finish another glass of the alcohol before Jevi even finished her first. She subtly moved the bottle away from her, knowing she would not be able to drink anymore without getting sick. Jevi picked up her own glass as Shaya's forehead was introduced to the wood counter. She took another light sip with her eyes closed, hearing the man mention Jevi as being 'scary.' She lowered her head and turned slightly to look at the man, her yellow eyes glaring through purple bangs as she smiled an evil toothy grin. ~"I can show you scary if you want" she cackled. The man was nice enough to buy them drinks, but she could tell from the look on his face he didn't want all that col to be in vain. Shaya then jumped up, slurring her words more than ever. Her arms wrapped around Jevi's shoulders and she planted a kiss on her cheek. Okay, what the hell is going on... Jevi gently took Shaya's arms in her hands and held her in front of her, ~"Shaya, I think you've had enough." she said with a soft smile.

Letting of a whine Shaya replied to Jevi, Awh already? But we just got here. She nearly tripped standing still. Thankfully Jevi was holding onto her. She puted a bit when finally something got through to her. Violetta! Stop drinking now! She decided to take her mind's and Jevi's advice. She blew a stray hair our of her face and fixed her dress. Okay Jevi.. W-where are we gonna go now? As usual Shaya failed to plan that out beforehand and is now stuck with nowhere to stay.

Jevi held up Shaya as the two stood up. She turned to both the bartender and the man and thanked them before carrying her drunk friend out of the bar. Jevi was feeling the affects of the alcohol herself.. but no where near the level that Shaya was. It was merely just a little buzz. Exiting the bar, Jevi came to realize it was now getting dark. She let out a sigh, ~"We should probably find somewhere to turn in for the night.. good idea?" She pulled on her friends arm to adjust her position of hanging off of Jevi before moving again. 

After a short walk, the two girls found themselves outside of a small inn. Jevi opened up her inventory to check to see if she had enough col for the two of them..which she did not. Well she couldn't just leave Shaya outside on the ground drunk.. she could hurt herself. I can't believe im doing this.. With her inventory still open, Jevi hesitantly unequipped the black undershirt she wore under her orange shirt. To add to the effect, she used her free hand to open the sides of her shirt a bit more to seem more revealing. When she felt she was ready, she opened the door to the inn with the giggly drunk girl hanging off of her.

She set Shaya down on a chair in the lobby of the inn and stepped up to the counter, where there stood an armored male player speaking to the npc. She spoke to the npc behind the counter, but turned her body so it faced towards the player, ~"Hey there. My friend and I had a little bit to drink tonight... we were wondering if you would be able to spare a room? Just for one night." she purred to the inn keeper, occasionally making eyes with the player next to her. "Sure. Its 200 col a night." the npc spoke, to which Jevi slightly frowned, ~"Oh.. I don't think I have enough for that.." her sad, yellow eyes looked at the armored player standing next to her.. who was looking at her.. just not in the eyes. "I-I-I can pay that for you and your friend ma'am." he quickly answered, stammering, and sending over the 200 col to the npc. Jevi winked and smiled, ~"Oh, thank you." She then quickly made her way back to Shaya, placing her arm around her again, and walking up the stairs to their room. 

Shaya barely able to walk at all, managed to mumble out the words Good job as they walked to their room. When they arraived Shaya stumbled to the bed landing halfway on. She pulled herself up and fought sleep. She looked to her friend who was most likely exausted from carrying her. Secretly she held a lot more weight than she let people believe. She swiped her hand in the air unequiping her day clothes out of routine and was left in her undergarments. She looked back to Jevi again and smiled, I love you, thank you for bringing me home. She stood up slowly and hugged her friend. Then fell back to her bed covering up and quickly dosing off.