[F1-PP] How Time Flies

As they released from the hug, Jevi noticed the few tears swelling in Shaya's eyes. She gently used the knuckle of her finger to wipe them away. As she did so, she smiled again. She let her arm fall back to her side, where it met Shaya's hand. She interlocked her fingers into Shaya's. After a moment, Shaya pulled her hands away for a moment and began to twiddle her fingers. It was then she told Jevi she loved her. Jevi's eyes widened for a moment and a blush spread across her cheeks. She then let her eyes close half way and smiled, ~".. I love you too.." 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Jevi's response, she took her hans interlocking their fingers once more. She lifted Jevi's hand kissing it lightly. She used her free hand to open her menu equipping her dress and socks. She let go momentarily to fix her hair She looked to her and smiled, What's your favorite color Jevi? They may be a couple now, but not taking the time to learn each other makes for a lot to talk about.

Jevi smiled as Shaya kissed her hand. As she began to equip her regular clothing, Jevi thought it would probably be a good idea to do that as well. Jevi stepped to the other side of the room as she listened to Shaya talk. She chuckled, ~"Favorite color huh? Hm.." she teased at the girl's question. ~"Orange, I guess. What about yours?" As she returned the question to Shaya, she lifted her hand and opened up her inventory. She looked over her shoulder for a moment at her girlfriend before un-equipping the black shirt that she slept in, baring her dark skinned back and bra, which was simply a tan tube top. She then moved through her inventory a bit more and equipped her orange karategi top, as well as the tan scarf, arm, and leg pieces. She turned back around to Shaya.

Shaya observed Jevi walk across the room, she suddenly unequipped the shirt she was wearing. Shaya tried not to seem like she wasn't watching, though she thought Jevi looked back at her making it pointless. Mine would be blue. She blushed figuring she got caught. Nice job you got caught looking ya perve.She felt like her mind wacked her in the back of the head. She smiled trying to cover her embarrassment, So.. Where to?

Jevi stopped preparing to leave and stood there motionless for a moment. Silence fell upon them as they both stood there. Then Jevi turned to Shaya and scratched the back of her neck, ~"You know.. I have no idea.." a bead of sweat went down her cheek as she giggled. She walked up to Shaya, ~"What about you.. do you have any ideas?" she wondered what her new girlfriend thought of as fun, well.. aside from going out to drink and trying to get guys to buy her stuff.. Which Jevi hoped she only did because she was single. 

Shaya put a hand on her chin to think, after a few seconds she replied. Well, I love shopping as you might already know... though you also know I'm broke. I normally just stroll around the grasslands all day just meeting people. And that seemed to do something quite well for me. She gave a perky smile to her new girlfriend as she looked around as if she misplaced something. She looked under her bed and checked her bra. She let off a small whine before she perked back up blushing. Oh! That's right, I don't have my phone with me, no wonder I wasn't up longer. She laughed at herself taking Jevi by the hand and opening the door.

Jevi looked puzzled as Shaya looked around the room for something. When she revealed she was looking for her phone, Jevi placed her hand on her face and shook her head, laughing, ~"Ah so you were one of those girls who would always be on their phone." She placed the back of he hand to her head, and leaned back a bit, pretending to be some sort of damsel in distress, ~"Oh, how have you survived so long in Aincrad without it." Laughing, smiling, making jokes? Jeez Shaya, you really have changed me in the little time you knew me. As she walked up to where Jevi was standing, she had a very sincere smile on her face. Before taking her hand, Jevi brought her hand up and brushed the side of Shaya's face with her hand, using her thumb to move her hair out of the way. She then leaned forward slightly and kissed her girlfriend on the lips once again. After pulling away, she smiled, ~"Why don't we go for a walk? Maybe make our way back to The Town of Beginnings if you'd like. We can learn more about each other in the meantime."

Shaya playfully stood up to Jevi's cute taunts with a over the top snobby voice, Oh dear me I have no idea, a princess like myself absolutely must have her phone. It's a miracle I lasted this long. She laughed really hard at her remarks before Jevi kissed her once more. Then taking her hand she suggested they go on a walk. She smiled, seemingly as happy as she's ever been in this world, That sounds like a great idea!

Jevi nodded and the two walked out of the door and down into the lobby of the inn, and then out onto the streets of whatever town they were in. As Jevi opened the door of the inn, she was hit with a nice relaxing breeze that went with the pleasant weather of the First Floor. She took a deep breath as the two stepped out into the street. The two began their walk out of the small town and towards the road where they met, leading back to the city where this whole thing began. 

Once they got to the pathway leading out of the city, Jevi brought her hand up to open her inventory. On her waist materialized her curved scimitar. She turned her head to Shaya, ~"Don't worry.. just in case any boars or anything try to attack us on the way there, I promise I will protect you." she gave the girl a soft smile before turning around and beginning their trip back down the road.

As Jevi promised to protect Shaya she thought to herself I guys she doesn't know that I'm not as fragile as I seem.. Just wait Jevi, when I get mad you'll know. For now.. Shaya looked up to Jevi's smiling face, Thank you Jevi, I know I can count on you. She returned a smile and they began walking among the paths. As soon as they began walking, she quickly engaged in conversation. So, I cut you off last time.. how old are you? Shaya looked at her girlfriend curiously.

Jevi felt confident in herself to protect Shaya. Despite not having much combat experience or anything more than starter gear. Let me be smart about this and not get us both killed... So dont go showing off.. She walked side by side with Shaya, looking around at the surrounding scenery. ~"Oh yeah, thats right. Im actually twenty-one. What about you?" After she stated her age, she thought about it. Oh God.. what if she is like 14 or 15 or something... No.. she couldn't be.. someone who knows how to win people over like that.. Right? Without showing it, she began to freak out a bit in her own mind.. hoping this relationship wasn't illegal or anything. Maybe its just because this is my first relationship..and with a girl nonetheless.. I gotta stop overthinking it..

Shaya looked up to her, that was a little older than she anticipated, but it wouldn't bother her either way. I'm 19. I know I might seem a little younger sometimes but I promise I am! She looked towards two people battling a boar in the distance. She sighed knowing she had to tell her about school eventually, so now is always the best time. I never graduated.. I stopped going to school my last year. I'm not exactly smart if you couldn't tell already.. She admitted with all honesty hoping that her not graduating wouldn't effect her oppinion of her.

Jevi let out a subtle sigh, hoping Shaya did not catch it. ~"Nineteen? Thats not bad at all." she smiled at the girl ~"Its alright with me, and I believe you." she gave her girlfriend a wink. She laughed, ~"You're lucky theres no drinking age here in SAO.. or I would probably be in trouble." She opened her eyes from laughing to see the two players fighting off a boar. Some people made it look so easy.. and she hoped to be strong enough to be like that one day. As she focused on the fight, she head Shaya quietly mention that she never finished school. Jevi turned her head towards her, ~"Thats nothing to be ashamed of, hun. I did not bother trying to get into college.. and.." She was silent for a moment before answering, ~"I.. almost dropped out of high school in my second year..So t-trust me, you're not the only one." Without realizing it, she clenched onto Shaya's hand a little more than she already was, not much to hurt her.. just enough to notice.

Shaya listened to Jevi, surprised to hear that she almost dropped out as well. Then she began swqueezing Shaya's hand. She felt there was a little more to the story thanwhat she said, but that was something for another day.She decidied to quickly change the subject to something more positive. S-so how aboutyour name? If you don't mind me asking, your real name? A name in SAO is one of those things that very few people shared with each other, more because it was important like a prized possesion,

Jevi's mind began to wander as she looked down at her feet walking. She started to think about her past in the real world.. and what made her the woman she was today.. well, before she met Shaya of course.. But just before Jevi had the chance to really think about it, Shaya jumped in, asking about her name in the real world. Jevi game a her another one of those sincere smiles, which was honestly her way of thanking her for keeping her mind out of dark places. ~"My name in the real world was Alexandra.. or Alex for short. I liked being called Alex better honestly." she smiled again, "And what about you?" she almost had a look of excitement in her eyes, revealing her real name and learning the name of her girlfriend. 

That's a beautiful name. Shaya looks around making sure no one was listening, knowing how important a name was in this world, she wanted only Jevi to hear it. I'm Violet, I prefer Violetta though. She smiled admitting her name, it was like making a promise. She continues to search her mind for questions. She begins to hum a melody she heard a lot when she was younger, bobbing her head to the 1/8 beat. Oh, what about your favorite season?

Jevi smiled at her, ~"Violetta.. beautiful name for a beautiful girl.." she thought herself smooth for a moment.. but scratched the back of her neck sheepishly and blushed when she realized it was not only repetitive from what she said to Jevi... but also cheesy. She shook her head slightly at her comment. She listened to the girl begin to hum happily and bob her head in unison before asking another question about Jevi. ~"My favorite seaon? Hm.. Definitely the fall. and you?" she realized now the two were just playing twenty questions, and she did not want to leave all of the curiosity to Shaya. ~"Hmm.. and Whats your favorite food?"

Shaya giggled at the cornieness of Jevi's compliment. She said her favorite season was fall, which made her happy because that was when her birthday was.. realising that can be her next question. My favorite season is summer. I love the heat, and you should see me with my tan. She made a circle with her index finger and thumb, My beach body is aced too. She then noticed Jevi asking her a question, realising she was the only one asking for quite some time, My favorite food? Hmm.. I would have to say.. ramen. She gave a smile knowing it was kinda lame, but she could never get enough ramen. She the asked her next question. When is your birthday?

Jevi laughed, ~"Summer huh.. Yeah the heat isn't too bad. Definitely my second favorite." when Shaya mentioned getting a tan in the summer and her beach body, Jevi could not hold back from picturing it. Seeing the image of a slightly tanned Shaya wearing a bikini in her mind caused her to blush a bit. She giggled again as she tried to get the image out of her mind so she would stop blushing. ~"Mm, I haven't had real ramen in such a long time.. I could really go for a bowl right now.." as she spoke, her stomach growled. She let out a sigh, knowing the only thing she had to eat was bread and water. Maybe she would find some place in The Town of Beginnings to go with Shaya when they got there.. given it was not too expensive. ~"My birthday? Well its the second of September." she placed her hand on her chin and tried to think of another question, but her mind was drawing a blank.. she was not very good at small talk, despite the leaps and bounds she has made to talk to Shaya more. 

Shaya nodded to her as she listened to her oppinion on ramen and her birthday. That's kinda close to mine. It's October 29th. So close to a Holloween baby. She thought more on questions she could ask not staying on the topic for very long. She thought hard wondering what else there was, then it hit her.. It was a very sensitive question, but she was willing to go as far as thinking it, so she let the words out. Do you like the real world or SAO more?