[F1-PP] How Time Flies

~"Remind me to leave the flaunting to you." Jevi chuckled and sighed as she placed Shaya on the bed. Jevi herself sat down and leaned back on her arms, feeling pretty tired herself. Jevi lifted her hand and opened up her inventory, equipping her black undershirt once again, and then removing her other clothes, leaving only a sleeveless black shirt and black tights that came halfway down her calves. She let out another sigh of relief, finally being able to relax. She looked up to see Shaya coming towards her in her underwear. Her arms were suddenly hugging her again, ~"Hey, I wasn't just gonna leave you out on the street."  She waited for her friend to knock out before laying down on her bed, staring up at the ceiling before dozing off herself. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next morning Shaya found herself curled up holding tightly to Jevi along with a headache that just might kill her. She looked at Jevi and her heart skipped a beat, slightly out of fear she would get mad if she saw Shaya like this, and slightly out of wanting to go a bit further. What do I do? I mean I'm cool with this and all.. but what if she isn't? She could feel her body heating up out of nervousness and didn't make a single move. After what seemed like over twenty minutes Shaya finally moved a little bit. She moved back trying her best not to disturb Jevi. She didn't notice how close to the edge of the bed she was and fell to the floor pulling most of the blanket with her..

She felt a light breeze pass over her. When she opened her eyes, she was standing in the heart of a city. People walked around her and cars drove by.. but all the sounds they made were muffled. She slowly walked forward, looking around ad the blurs of people and lights.. not being able to make out anything. She looked down at herself and noticed she was not wearing her usual orange outfit, or the clothes she slept in. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie, which she believed was what she was wearing when she first put on the nerve gear. Was she no longer Jevi? Was she Alex again? She placed her hand on her head as she head a muffled roaring noise, she turned to see the blur of what looked like a large truck heading towards her. She tried to scream, but could not. Suddenly, from the sidewalk next to her, ran a familiar figure.. which was not blurred. She wore an orange shirt and black pants, with long purple hair. As her body collided with Alex's, she heard a crash, but not one a truck would make....

Jevi shot up when she heard the thud noise, her eyes wide open. She looked down at her legs, which were slightly bent in front of her.. Then it hit her... where did the blanket go? Her eyes shifted to the side of the bed, where she saw a bundle of blanket with a leg sticking out of them, a slight groan emitting from the mess. ~"Er.. Shaya? What're you doing?" she rubbed her eye and yawned. She leaned over the side of the bed, moving some of the blanket out of the way to reveal Shaya's face.

There was an unuasually long pause before Shaya answered so she could think of an answer. Umm........ Her eyes shifted from Jevi all around the room. She couldn't come up with anything believable, I smelled coffee but it turned out to be your blankets so I um.. yeah.. I stole your blankets because they smell of coffee. She knew Jevi wouldn't believe her, even if she did the blanket didn't smell like coffee. She struggled to free herself from blanket prison and quickly jumped to her feet wrapping an arm around Jevi. Enough about me, what about you? I recall you having some serious flaunting skills last night huh? She changed the subject quickly so Jevi wouldn't question her. Shaya couldn't remember much from the night before, but she did recall that much however.

Jevi's look said it all. She didn't believe Shaya's story one bit. If he sheets smelt of coffee, she would have noticed it before. She sighed and shook her head. She watched as bundles of blanket shifted around frantically, with a girl eventually emerging from the sheets. All within the same motion, Shaya leapt onto Jevi's bed and wrapped an arm around her. Jevi slightly moved her head away from Shaya as she did this, to avoid getting head butted, and because her breath slightly smelt of the alcohol from last night. 

~"W-Well I had to get us a room somehow.." Jevi slightly blushed, thinking about what she did last night. She looked over at Shaya again, ~"But it must've been good enough to get you crawling into my bed too, huh?" she smiled mischievously and teasingly at her friend, again pushing at the topic of why the hell she was in her blankets.

Shaya thought about the wording of Jevi's last sentence for a moment, Well I can't say I did it willingly but I'm not upset over here. She shook the thoughts out of her headjust hoping she didn't make a weird face to give them away. I was hammered Jevi, can you really blame me? She coughed adjusting her throat and began speaking again. So um Jevi.. Do you care if I ask which way you swing? As soon as the words escaped her lips she regretted saying it, she began to blush and burried her face in the bed.

Jevi couldn't help but laugh at Shaya when she mentioned she was hammered, ~"Yeah I know you were, I was messing with you." She brought up her hand and opened up her menu as she finished laughing. She swiped over to open her inventory and pulled out a bottle of water. Her throat was feeling scratchy from drinking the night before, and she knew that Shaya must be feeling even worse. She began to drink from the bottle when Shaya asked about Jevi's sexual orientation.. to which she spit out some of the water and choked. ~"I-Im sorry what?" she said between coughs. The question completely took Jevi by surprise, and it must have taken Shaya by surprise too.. for her face was buried in the mattress next to Jevi. She opened her mouth to answer, but needed to take a moment to think about it. She had grown up being more of a tomboy her whole life.. but she wasn't sure if that really affected the way she felt about them or not.. or did it? She really never had any experiences to be able to tell. But she also knew from what she has been through that a lot of guys are just out to get girls.. She shook her head, ~"W-why do you ask? " She avoided answering for now, since she honestly was not sure any more. She looked at Shaya, who's face was still burried in the bed. She quickly looked away with a slight blush on her face. 

Shaya heard Jevi spit out the water. Whoops didn't see her with that drink. Damn... what am I gonna do, I made this really weird. She lifted her face from the mattress to answer back. Not wanting to say her real reason for asking, she spoke, I-I'm just curious. I um... I could go either way to be honest...  She picked the blanket up off the ground still on the bed. She covered herself up noticing she was still in her underwear.The tension in the room seemed almost overwhelming. The two of them faceing in opposite directions, Shaya turned to look at Jevi awaiting what she had to say.

Jevi swallowed down the lump in her throat. She figured she could answer honestly, this was her friend after all. She took a deep breath before speaking, ~"I.. don't know. Which way I mean." She clenched her fists gently while talking, "I've honestly been through so much.. and through so little.. that I could not even give a straight answer to that question." She was looking down at her hands, but now she moved up to look at Shaya. ~"Sorry that was not really a good answer." She could tell from the look in Shaya's face she had not said everything just yet, "Is there something you wanted to say?"

Shaya looked away from Jevi blushing. She didn't want to say the biggest thing on her mind just yet and she was certain that it would show through her face. Biting her lip she tried to sound out what she wanted to say. W-well.. I um.. was just wondering if..  you would consider... me? Shaya's heart was beating out of her chest, her mind was blank and she had no idea how Jevi would react to her. She looked back at Jevi quickly shifting her eyes for she had more to say, A-and I'd like to.. kiss you to be certain I'm sure.. Shaya began to question why she was confessing to Jevi, especially if neither of them are sure what to feel at this point.

Jevi looked at her friend, puzzled. She tried to piece together what she was saying, ~"Consider. Me..?" Her eyes then widened a bit as her face became as red as it could for her dark skin. ~"W-wait you.. mean consider you.. a-as..?Jevi knew exactly what Shaya meant.. she just thought she would ask for clarification. Its not every day you meet some random girl who asks you these types of things just the next day. Then Shaya asked if she could kiss Jevi to be certain of how she felt. She quickly threw her hands to her face, her voice only sounding slightly muffled in her hands, ~"I-I don't know.. I.. mean I-I just met you and all.. b-but if itd make us-you.... er.. certain.. I-I dont know.." Jevi stuttered and spat out all of her words, making no sense to them at all. Why was she getting so bashful all of a sudden. Maybe she actually did want this and wanted her to kiss her.. but.. She still was not sure, so she sat there with her face in her hands, blushing and waiting to see how Shaya responded, whether it be words or action. 

With having no idea what Jevi's answer really meant, Shaya tried to make sense of it all. First, she responded to her first question clarifying what she meant. Y-yeah.. consider me as.. a.. girlfriend.. She managed to let the words out just barely trying not to make Jevi feel any more uncomfortable than she already did. Shaya sat up thining to herself as she made sense of the rest. She noticed that Jevi's hands were in front of her face, but what really stuck out to her, was that she heard the word "us" quickly changed to you. Violetta, you came this far. Why stop now? Shaya sat up closer to Jevi taking her arms in her hands, pulling them away from her face slowly and pressing their lips together With her eyes closed.

Think about it Alex, think... what do you want? How do you feel? She cares for you, and you care for her.. Gah..  I dont even know anymore.. Her thoughts were interrupted by someone gently taking hold of Jevi's wrists, and the darkness that came from her hands covering her face was gone. As her eyes readjusted to the light, all she could see was Shaya's face moving closer to hers with her eyes closed. Jevi's eyes widened and Shaya's lips slightly puckered,

What do I do? 

Shaya was moving closer by the minute. Her hands were now on top of the bed next to her, with Shaya's on top of them.

What do I -

Jevi's mind went blank as Shaya's lips pressed against her own. Her eyes still wide open, not sure about how to feel about what was going on. This was the first time she was kissed by someone so.. gently.. before. And.. it was nice. Jevi still could not help it though, she froze while her face burned up. 

As Shaya began to back away from the kiss she gave, she could feel the heat between them. She opened her eyes and couldn't tell if it was how she wanted it to go. That much was up to Jevi. Shaya sat back in front of Jevi, hoping this wouldn't destroy what they had. For the momentshe was speechless. She tried to speak, but couldn't make out any sound at all. She closed her mouth realising that she couldn't speak even if she wanted to. W-what does she think?

As Shaya pulled away, Jevi shifted her eyes to meet her's. Her heart pounding like a drum in her chest, almost breathless. As she looked the girl in the eyes, she could not think of what to say. Not that she would have been able to say anything anyway. She did feel like.. in the back of her mind.. that she just wanted to say 'wow'. She closed her eyes for a moment, and took a breath. She opened her eyes again, a small innocent smile curving from her lips. ~"W-Well..? Are you c-certain now..?" she spoke softly through short breaths. 

Upon seeing her smile, Shaya finally came to the conclusion of what she felt for Jevi. She broke out a smile back to her, and spoke calmly once again. Uh-huh.. She confirmed what she wanted to know. You know that your feelings for someone are pure when you like their smile more than their kiss, and this was what Shaya wanted to know so badly. But in the end it all came down to what Jevi wanted, and 50% isn't enough to work how Shaya wishes to. What about you..? H-have you decided on me? She stared into Jevi's beautiful eyes anxiously awaiting an answer.

~"Well.." Jevi gently freed one of her hands from Shaya's and scratched her cheek with her index finger. That kiss with Shaya was unlike anything she had ever felt before. It made her happier than she has been in a long long time. ~"Im still not entirely sure what to think..in general at least.." She was looking over to the side, but she shifted her eyes back to Shaya's.. and she smiled again.. Trying to maybe tease her, or torture her in a teasing way at least.. she gave it a moment before finishing her thought. ~"But.. I..I know how I feel about you, Shaya.." She leaned forward towards the girl and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. When fell back into her regular position, she got up out of the bed and stood there, with Shaya still sitting. ~"I want to take this slowly though.. This is all new to me..But, I want to give it a shot." 

Shaya, looked disappointed for a second until Jevi finished what she was saying. And then as she continued her smile got brighter and brighter. Jevi kissed Shaya on the cheek giving her final answer. Jevi got up from the bed and Shaya sat still with her fingers gently pressing her cheek where Jevi kissed.She looked at her, and jumped off the bed hugging her. Shaya had a hard time not jumping and letting out squeels of joy. She simply whispered to Jevi, Okay, anything you want.

Shaya leapt off of the bed and wrapped her arms around Jevi. She smiled as she felt the warmth of her hug, and Jevi returned the favor by slowly placing her arms around her. Jevi's cheek pressed into Shaya's temple, since she was a couple of inches taller than her. She giggled and her smile got brighter. ~"Thank you" she whispered back into her ear.. ~"I have not felt this happy in years.. I finally feel at peace with my life.. thank you." She pressed her lips gently into the side of Shaya's forehead before returning back to their embrace. 

It was just now Shaya realized their hieght difference, not that it really mattered to her. Shefelt the press of Jevi's lips on her head once more and began to shed tears of joy. She was happy, happy that she found someone she could love for real. And hearing Jevi's words made it that much more meaningful to her. It is my pleasure Jevi.. As she pulled away from the hug she could already feel her body missing the warmth of Jevi's. But she had to fight it off for now in respect of Jevi's request. I.. I love you.. She spoke nervously hoping to get the same respnose back whilst twiddling her fingers.