[F1-PP] How Time Flies

Jevi's frown turned into a slight smirk as she looked into the eyes of the girl sitting across from her. As always, she knew what to say to make her smile. She couldn't help but let out a little chuckle, ~"Well, its the not the same responsibility. I mean, I wouldn't kiss my sister" she teased Shaya, giving her a wink and laughing some more. ~"But then again... you do seem like quite a handful."  She could not help but smile as Shaya took Jevi's hand and placed it on her chest, over her heart. She looked down at where her hand was being placed, feeling Shaya's heart begin to beat faster. Her eyes then moved back up to Shaya, who was looking at Jevi passionately. She gave the girl a bright smile, ~"I love you." 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaya was more than excited that she made Jevi smile and continued speaking. She heard the words she loved to hear most come out of Jevi's mouth, I love you too. She leaned further over the table giving Jevi a kiss and sat back down still holding Jevi's hand with both of hers setting it down on the table again. A bell rung in the distance and the man from before brought them a very large bowl full of noodles. He set down both a pair of chop sticks and a fork to the both of them. Shaya picked up the chopsticks breaking them apart and digging right in. She stopped suddenly looking over at Jevi, Crap what if she's religious!? She quickly swallowed what she got in her mouth. Hey Jevi.. you don't pray before you eat do you? I'm sorry if I just offended you..

Jevi kissed Shaya back as she leaned across the table. She looked into her eyes again and smiled as she sat down. A light bell rung out in the distance which got the attention of both Shaya and Jevi. Out from the kitchen came their server holding a the large bowl of ramen they had ordered. Jevi felt her mouth water as she blinked in awe, seeing how delicious the noodles looked. The server set utensils down in front of each girl, as well as the bowl. As the man walked away, Jevi quickly grabbed at her chopsticks and, quite pathetically, broke them in half.. one stick still connected to half of the other stick. But Jevi didn't care, there was food in front of her. Real, virtual, not stale bread food. As she pushed a mouth full of the ramen into her mouth, she noticed Shaya had stopped mid eating. With noodles hanging from her mouth, she looked up at Shaya.. who was asking if she prayed before she ate. As Shaya looked up, however, she could already see that Jevi did not. Jevi quickly threw her hand in front of her mouth and gathered the food that was hanging from her mouth, ~"I.. mphm.. im sorry you had to see that." she chuckled.

Shaya bursted out laughing seeing the noodles hanging from Jevi's mouth. I guess that answers my question! She nearly tipped the seat backward, It's okay, I probably will do the same thing here soon. Picking up her chop sticks again she began eating once more. After taking a few more bites Shaya spoke once more, Hey Jevi. What would you think, if I said I wanted to get a profession as a chef? She tilted her head slightly hoping for a good response. It would give us a place to stay, and it would help with our money troubles.

Jevi could not help but laugh herself as Shaya let out in a small laughing fit. ~"I probably looked like a complete fool." she said, grabbing at another helping of the noodles with her chopsticks. The taste of this ramen was incredible, she was amazed that she could actually taste something like this in a game. Before she even finished swallowing she already began scooping up her next bite. Her eyes met with Shaya's as she began to talk about taking up a profession as a chef. Jevi finished the food that was in her mouth and pointed across from her at Shaya with her chopsticks. Her eyes lit up and she smiled, ~"That sounds like a great idea! You would make a great chef, hun." She placed her chopsticks into the bowl in front of her, and then rested her arm in an upright position to rest her chin in her hand. ~"I've been trying to decide what type of job to take myself.. Been leaning towards a blacksmith honestly." she went to reach for her drink, only to chuckle when she realized she never even ordered one in the first place. Calling over the server, she asked the man for a cup of tea, and gestured to Shaya if she would like the same or something else.

Shaya smiled hearing that Jevi thought her being a chef was a good idea. The idea of her in the apparel of a chef fogged her mind from anything else. Seeing herself in all white with a big hat on her head. She listened to Jevi as she began talking about becoming a blackmith and nodded, I'm certain you would make perfect weapons every time. Jevi then ordered herself a drink pointing over to Shaya for her to order one as well. I'd like a tea also please. The server nodded, going back to retrieve what they asked for.

Jevi smirked, ~"Alright then its decided. Looks like we both have some work to do." Jevi reached her hand across the table and took Shaya's in her own. ~"And if you need any help with the quest or doing whatever you have to do for it, let me know." She looked down into the bowl of ramen with a soft smile on her face, ~"Maybe then we will be able to actually be able to make our way here in this game." Jevi looked up to see the server had returned with two small cups of tea. Jevi nodded to the man, thanking him. She then took her cup, blowing softly on it to cool it down before sipping from it. 

That indeed we do. She spoke in correspondance to Jevi's first remark. As Jevi took Shaya's hands into her own, her words caused a quarrel in Shaya's mind. She never liked to admit that she needed help, but knew that she would always rather have someone by her side for she hated to be alone. Don't worry Jevi, even if we didn't have the way we desire, I'd still be happy as long as I'm with you. She smiledand the server brought them their teas. Shaya, not realizing it would be hot tea, brought her cup to her mouth immediately, thus burning her lip spitting what she had back into the cup. Owww. She let off a soft whine and commenced blowing on it.

Jevi slightly frowned as Shaya burned herself on the hot cup of tea. She bit her lip, imagining just how painful trying to drink scorching hot tea is. ~"hun.." She sighed, and her frown turned into a smile. ~"oh what am I going to do with you" she chuckled lightly.  She took another slow sip of her own tea before picking up her chopsticks and eating more of the ramen. She was quiet for a moment before she softly smiled. Jevi was looking down at the bowl of noodles, stirring it with the chopsticks, ~Y-you know.. This is actually the first time I've ever been on a date. I know.. Pretty lame for someone as old as me.." Her eyes shifted up to Shaya, ~"and im happy its with you."

Shaya looked up and smiled lightly at Jevi's first words. She stuck her tongue out and held it with her fingers attempting to speak, I thought it was gonna be iced tea. She picked up her chop sticks eating a little more, once Jevi began speaking again she listened closely to her words not believing them at first. Psh no, that's not lame. It's like... you saved yourself for me right? She smiled over at her, And I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in this world or the real one. She picked her cup up blowing on it again taking a little sip making sure not to make the same mistake twice.

Jevi held her cup up to her mouth, her hand and the cup covering most of the lower half of her face. She closed her eyes as she could not help but smile and blush brightly at Shaya's comment about not wanting to be with anyone else.. especially when she mentioned the real world as well. However, Jevi's expressions were hidden behind the cup. ~"Hm. You really think I'm that amazing of a person?" she opened one of her yellow eyes and gazed at Shaya playfully, ~"I mean, you only just met me yesterday." She chuckled lightly and took another sip of her tea. 

Shaya tilted her head at Jevi, Well yeah, your the only person that wouldn't let someone take advantage of me or do it themselves when I was drunk off my ass. On top of that I think that you are very kind and beautiful. She looked at her wondering why Jevi said that not realizing it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but gave up on it rather quickly seeing as it may upset her. She just picked her chop sticks up and continued eating. So about that quest to become a chef.. would you mind coming with me? Not that I need help or anything! I just don't like being alone.. Shaya never liked being the only person anywhere, if she had the option she would rather be in an overcrowded place than in an empty room.

Jevi brought her glass down, revealing she was blushing slightly and smiling again. She scoffed and shook her head, ~"You really know how to make a girl happy with all of those compliments." she giggled. As Shaya began to eat more, Jevi grabbed her own chopsticks and looked down at the bowl, only to see they were pretty much finished with the whole thing. She managed to scrounge up a another bits of the noodles before letting out a relieved sigh, ~"That really hit the spot. What a great idea." she leaned back in her chair. She looked forward again when Shaya asked if Jevi would help her on the quest to become a chef, ~"Why of course. I'm honestly not very good when it comes to making food.. almost burnt down my apartment once.. so I just stick to eating eating easy stuff.. well, back in the real world." she laughed, rubbing the back of her neck. ~"But I could probably be good at gathering what you need or whatever, so sure I'd love to go with you." she smiled at the girl across from her. 

Shaya rubbed her hand on the back of her head, Well, you know I just really like you, and when I just spit out words, they turn out good when its someone I care about. She bent over the table looking into the nearly empty bowl, Ah, I agree that was amazing! She smiled when she heard that Jevi wanted to go with her on her first quest. She nodded her head, Alright then it's settled, we will take the quest together! She posed like a typical anime girl giving a thumbs up to Jevi. Hopefully this goes better than that time I set fire to my aunts kitchen. You think it was a dish too difficult to make, but nope, it was tea. She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment.

Jevi smiled at Shaya again, ~"You're adorable."  She then lifted her hand and opened up her inventory, paying for the small tab Shaya and herself had made up. Luckily she just had enough to cover it. As she closed the menu, she stood up from the table smiling. She looked down at her girlfriend, who just admitted she almost burned down a house by trying to make tea. Jevi raised both of her eye brows as her eyes shifted away from Shaya, ~"Wow... even I can do that without a problem.. Maybe a chef isn't the best idea for you." she grinned mischievously at the girl, teasing her of course, curious to see how the girl would react to Jevi's playful antics. She truly believed Shaya would fit in perfectly for that role, and could not wait to help her to do so.

Shaya gasped playfully at Jevi putting her hand on her chest in a dramatic way, Well I guess you don't want any food that I make. As soon as Jevi finished paying Shaya took her hand, I didn't get the chance to kiss you with a long noodle bringing us together, so I'll just bring us together by hand. She pulled on Jev's arm bringing her face closer. She smiled and kissed her softly, The perfect end to our date wouldn't you agree?

Jevi wasn't going to let Shaya have the last laugh in this play fight, ~"Not if you're going to burn it" she winked at her again, sticking her tongue out playfully. Jevi turned towards the exit, only to be brought back by Shaya grabbing her hand. She turned around to look at Shaya. She mentioned that she wanted to kiss Jevi by sharing a long noodle that brought them together. Jevi could not help but scoff and smile, ~"Thats soo cliche.. But it would have been cute, I can't deny that." Shaya then came forward and kissed Jevi again. As she pulled away, Jevi had a slight blush to her cheeks again, ~"Yeah I think this will do nicely."  The two girls then made their way through the labyrinth of chairs and tables to the door of the noodle shop.

They stood on the side of the road, Jevi stretching her arms and looking up at the sky, ~"Well, send me a message whenever you find that mission, and I guess we could call that our second date." she turned to Shaya with a smile. ~"I have some things of my own I need to take care of at the moment, but I will see you soon, hun." she stepped forward to Shaya, placing a hand on her shoulder. She then lowered her face down and kissed Shaya on the lips again, mouthing the words 'i love you' to her before departing.