[EVENT - F18] Rovian Wars! Part I

«Rovian Wars»
Part I

This event ends on 30/11/2016.

n6wPZJCl.jpg

On the 18th floor, at the outskirts of the main setlement of <<Eriwald>>'s near the docks, a small NPC girl with fiery crimson hair sits on top of two stacked boxes. She looks around in order to catch a glimpse of any nearby passers that might be interested in hearing/helping her. Finishing the chocolate coated stick she was eating, she stands up, her red themed dress and white skirt fluttering in the air as she takes a deep breath and starts shouting, loud enough so that anybody both near the town square and outside of town, near the docks, could hear her. In the same time a all-floors wide announcement chimed to all the players in Aincrad, accompanied by the girl's coordinates:

!The first part of the <<Rovian Wars>> event starts today!

"Hear me, brave adventurers!" her voice was clear as she took a look around to see who's attention she'd got before she continued. "The people of this town and the nearby settlements need your help! A beast has awaken in the nearby Rovian lake." she points towards the north canal exiting the town where a massive lake connecting with majority of the floor's waterways can be seen. It was relatively close and people could spot it from near her location. Of course, they couldn't see the beast that she was talking about. 

"It eats most of the wild life inside and around the lake, leaving the fishermen without jobs. Please, aid me in slaying that foul creature! We will attack it right where its nested, in the middle of the lake!" she claims with a broad smile, acting as this naval fight is already won.

Despite her optimistic attitude, the nearby NPCs were smirking and throwing mean glares at her. Some of them even voiced their opinion in form of mean comments:

"Who does she thinks she is? Girl, stop making us look like incompetent fools!" came a harsh reply from a man carrying a less than half full basket of small fish.

"Yeah we can handle this!" interjected another one, with a harsh tone.

"Don't get cocky girl, just because you know how to handle a spear without hurting yourself!" said another voice.

"Even a dog, given enough practice and its master's patience, can learn to do a trick!" came yet another one.

Even so, the girl didn't look discouraged, she stood with her head up, ignoring the NPC that were addressing her and focusing on any that showed genuine interest for her words instead of mocking her. Then a old NPC woman approached her and said with a concerned tone:

"Little girl, get down from there before you fall and hurt yourself." at those words, with a sigh, the red clad girl jumped off the boxes and landed near the woman.

"It's ok grandma, I can take care of myself!" she faked a smile and extended her hand behind the two stacked boxes, pulling out a tall spear that towered over her by quite a bit.

The girl then stood by there, awaiting for any that would be interested about helping her. She would reveal more information about the event when asked.

Rules:

• This is a system generated event, all players are welcomed to participate!
  • During the one month time limit of this event, a pair of quest items will drop along normal loot; in any thread made after the start of this one.
  • All posts are to be made IC (In-Character).
  • When addressing Selina or Romolo, it is recommended to use the @Selina tag.
  • This thread also serves as a ship/groups registration thread, for the second part of this event which will come after this one ends.
  • Please present a completed 'Ship Order Template' only after gathering the materials. As players can leave and rejoin this thread as they pleased.
  • More detailed information can be found in the official event thread.

The event description in the official event thread is the resume of the information that will be revealed in this thread, Romolo will make a appearance here as well, sooner or later, depending on this thread's IC story progression.

"Hm?"

Calrex looked down at his announcements as suddenly one had appeared for the eighteenth floor for some kind of special event. "Might as well go check it out. It could be something worth looking into after all."

Heading to the teleportation plaza he switched his avatar over to the respective floor, heading in the direction of the coordinates. Looking as he arrived he saw what appeared to be a young girl NPC that was speaking about a monster in the lake that she was requesting assistance in slaying. He gave a small smirk before sending out a message to all of the members of the Spectrum Coalition, as well as all of the other people he had contacts with, "Let's see how this will go."

Approaching he gave a wave at the young girl, "Hey there, I'd be happy to lend a hand. I've got some friends as well who might be interested and would be willing to lend their assistance. How do we go about taking on this creature?"

"This is a seafaring event?" 

Tobias couldn't believe his ears. In all the time he'd been trapped, the prospect of sailing a ship never occurred to him. As a native of a seaside city and the grandson of a ship's navigator, the lad had spent many nights crowded near his aged grandfather's boots listening to tales both tall and true. The stories ranged from life across the tides to tales of piracy and high adventure. There was a fondness in him for all things that dwelled in the depths. 

His father had been a fisherman. Tobias had great love for watching him cast out, but he never learned the art for himself. He was content both on land and at sea, but his sea legs had become woefully unused. 

It was time to make a change.

The plea for help did not fall on deaf ears. Already, frontline fighters and fledgling players flocked to the aid of the system's newest questgiver, and the hopes of an even bigger thrill. Arc found himself nearing the greatest heights achieved in Aincrad to be faced with a small girl.

He faced @Selina and smiled. "I heard tell you're lookin' fer help," the Mercenary tilted his head and tucked both thumbs into his trousers, his shoulders sagged in a relaxed posture. "What kinda sea monster we talkin' about, exactly? And how do ya plan on us fightin' it?"

He hadn't sent out any invitations to party up just yet, but Arc would see who all showed up, and perhaps a few of them might want to pair off.

The old lady smiled at the spear wielding girl and walked away after patting her on the head. The girl.... looking like she was around 12 years old, pouted at her gesture but still waved at she she drew further from her. Her eyebrows rose as she was engaged into conversation with a couple of players. First she looked at the blue clad player with a messy and equally blue hair. "We kill it of course!" she answered with a smile; she spoke in such a ominous manner with a innocent expression, that it would sends chill downs people's spines. "I would've been able to do it myself but old man Romolo insisted I ask for help.. that's after he called me 'reckless and stupid'." she finished with a sour expression as she would remember the discussion with the geezer. She looked at Calrex with a dubious eyes and asked: "how strong are you. I don't wanna watch out for you out there if you're a weakling. this isn't some child's game." those words were the more amusing as she could be considered a child by her appearance.

She then saw another guy get closer and talk to her, a skinny guy in black with a laid back attitude. The girl squinted her eyes at him at before letting a 'HMPF!' through her nose. Seeing as no one else was interested in helping her, she let out a long sigh and moving so that she could face both of them: "The monster I'm talking about is a turtle... a huge......massive! turtle with who heads." not liking how the two towered over her, the crimson haired girl stopped from her description and raised a finger as if saying 'hold on 1 second' then turned around and took a box from the 2 stacked ones she was on before and placed it in the spot she previously had, in front of them. Then she hopped onto it and was a bit above their head level, practically forcing them to raise their heads if they wanted to meet her fiery eyes."it has a super tough shell that normal spears can't pierce, the first party that attacked it tried to aim for its orifices and underbelly but couldn't get too close to it as it broke their ships to pieces." After that she stopped, watching their expressions and gauging their reactions. Will they back off like cowards upon hearing such things?

At the question Calrex couldn't help but give a smirk for a second. The young girl was an NPC after all, but it was funny to have someone questioning his competency as a fighter, even though he was currently the highest level player in the SAO community. Nonetheless he gave a calm breath before responding, "You can rest assured that I can hold my own, but most likely I'll be taking this on with the rest of my guild. In any case, if this giant turtle is in the center of a lake, I'm going to assume we're going to need to reach it by some form of transportation?"

"She just said that the first party attacked and it broke their ships to pieces, so it's likely we will be fighting it on the water. However, I am curious if there's some catch to commandeering a ship, if there's even one ready that we can use. Somehow I have a feeling that Kayaba isn't going to make such an event that easy to start."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he gave a stretch, looking over to see that Arc had also arrived on the scene and began to listen to the announcement. He gave a friendly nod before returning his attention back to the young girl to see if there was any further information she was going to give.

Arc folded his arms and watched the girl as she decided to make herself seem more imposing. He frowned slightly at that. People would have a hard time getting along with anyone who suffered from that sort of superiority complex. "Hey, I'm not afraid," he told her defiantly. "As long as we're talking about decent rewards, I don't think anyone is going to be inclined to back down from making turtle soup."

That led him to a more important question. "So, if we're to fight the beast at sea, do you have a plan for getting us a fleet to fight with? I can't say as I have ready access to my own ship." He placed a finger to his cheek thoughtfully, then glanced out to the water. Was this girl really going to fight alongside them? She didn't seem all too terribly strong, despite the words that she seemed confident enough to speak.

I dunno how much I like the idea of the beast breaking through my ship and leaving me out in the water. We can't swim all that well in SAO- there's no skill for it- and the probability of drowning if we fall in is only magnified by the presence of the beast. This is a very real threat to survival if we don't approach it with all the facts.

Maybe someone will think of something I haven't thought to ask.

Khrysaor was relaxing on a large branch of a tree, taking a small nap on the first floor. When suddenly a loud screech echoed in his ears and a window popped up in his face, causing him to lose his balance topple downwards face first into the ground. "Owww, that bloody hurt! What on earth was that?" exclaimed Khrysaor. He looked at the message which was telling of a limited time event occurring on the 18th floor. Khrysaor thought, 'Well, I have nothing to do, why don't I check it out and see what this quest is about. I would think that this is one of the best ways to kill some time.'

He opened up a new window to look at the map and the coordinates of the NPC he had to talk to get more information on the quest. As he walked towards the teleportation gates, he was taking the time to memorize the course to the NPC. After, he got everything down, Khrysaor closed up all the windows and picked up his speed to get to the teleportation gates faster. When he reached the gates, he stated, "Teleport-Floor 18, Eriwald." and Khrysaor started to disappear in a swirl of bluish-white light.

Once he reappeared in Eriwald, he was surprised by the layout of the city, which seemed to be located deep in a forest with water surrounding the trees and buildings. He whispered, "Oh wow, what an interesting level." Khrysaor stared in awe at the settlement, but suddenly he snapped out of his thoughts, and was thinking, "I can worry about checking out the town later." Khrysaor headed towards the docks, when he got there, he started to search for the NPC.

Khrysaor saw a young looking girl NPC give the announcement and told them alittle about the quest. After, she was done giving her little speech, he saw few other players approach her and ask her questions. Khrysaor approached them to hear what they talked about, but did not announce his presence yet, since he did not have any specific questions as of yet.

• 3 weeks later...

"Thirty animal fat, check... ten bundles of wood, gotcha... three premium fat, accounted for..." A mental list of all the necessary quest items played out in Birdie's mind, marking the sixth check she'd done in the past hour. She didn't want to mess the quest up for her group, and given the first phase of the event was due to finish in just a few days time, a prime opportunity presented itself to ensure everything was fine and dandy with the shipwright.

Stepping onto the docks for the first time, the wooden planks emanated a hollow thud as she walked along. For a while, she couldn't spot any NPC that fit the description of the ship maker, the only thing she saw or heard being the distant ramblings of a little girl nearby. Discerning the sound, she squinted and arched a hand above her eyes to block out the sun, and experienced a moment of clarity as the shipwright named <<Romolo>> came into view. "Alright, found you!" A finger dragged across the air as she went to open up her list of friends. "Now, to rally up the others.."

To: @Aereth @Arc

Message: Hey you two! I'm sorry if its not the best time for everyone atm but I'm on the eighteenth floor, I figured it'd be a good time to hand in our order for the ship event a few days before it ends. Aereth, you have half of the quest items so would it be possible for you to meet me up here? And Arc, swing by too if you're free.

Oh! And ask @Lessa if she's available- it's fine if she's not, I just forgot to add her as a friend the other day. Oops.

Thanks!

~Birdie

Edited by Birdie

Aereth was again training as he got the message from Birdie that she needed to meet their group, so that they could get the order for the ship they wanted done. He equipped his normal attire, and made his way to the teleport gate. As soon as he reached it he said. "Floor 18!" and got engulfed in light.

As he regained his vision, he has reached floor eighteen. He stepped onto the docks and started to search his blue haired scouting partner. But before he did that, he decided to check his inventory for the quest items again. "20 normal fat, and five noble wood." Thankfully he had everything he needed with him, so that Birdie could get the order done.

After some minutes of searching he found be blue haired girl and waved. "Hey Birdie. How have you been?" he greeted her with a smile. "I'll transfer the items over to you quickly." And a few clicks later a trade window popped up in front of Birdie.

-20 Normal Anima Fat
-5 Noble Wood

@Birdie

Edited by Aereth

"Hm?" A voice called out from over her shoulder, one of familiarity that she picked out right away. "Aereth!" she greeted before even turning around, laying her eyes on the fellow scout-in-training. "I've been great! Our training together should be starting soon." A brief nod was given as he mentioned transferring the items, and she accepted the trade window once prompted with it. "Me and Itzal have worked on the heights problem, and I'm ready to start climbing trees and buildings. If that's what he'll be having us do, that is..." 

With one final check to ensure they had the correct amount of materials, she beamed a smile, confident that they had everything the group would need to take part in the quest. "Alright, looks like we're set! Guess Arc will be coming along a little later- he's probably not even awake yet," she spoke with a giggle, her feet carrying her towards the NPC. Rather than the dull greyed-out notification floating above the old man's head, she watched as it lit up and glowed a golden tint, allowing her to interact with him.

"H-hello, um.. Romolo sir?" Presenting the man with the group's gathered quest items, she continued. "Me and my group would like a 5-seater ship to fight that water-dwelling beast. Would these items be sufficient enough?" 

~~~

Name: HMS Bluebird
Dimension: 5-seater
Captain: Arc
Animal Fat: [ 30 «Normal» ][ 3 «Premium» ] 
Wood:[ 34 «Noble» ][ 3 «Noble» ]
Extra Feature: Yes
Description: A wooden sailing ship, painted a deep hazelnut colour from the head of the hull to the butt of the rudder. A main mast and fore mast each control 3 sails, retractable depending on the captain's desired speed.
Group: Aereth, Arc, Birdie, Lessa
Guild~
Threads:
 20 Normal Fat, 10 Normal Fat (transfer), 18 Noble Wood,  8 Noble Wood, 6 Noble Wood, 3 Noble Wood (transfer), 2 Noble Wood (transfer), 3 Premium Fat
(Total: 30 Normal Fat, 37 Noble Wood, 3 Premium Fat)

Edited by Birdie
Spelling mistakes - original registration post is the same otherwise

The girl cast a long doubtful gaze @Calrex... He seemed pretty confident in his skills but at this point she couldn't say for sure if he was the real deal or just some egotistical prick that liked to show off. His smirk kind of tipped the balance towards the latter one...

"How can I be assured... when you didn't even presented yourself yet. Blue guy!" she said in a sassy tone but then noticed that she didn't introduced herself either. She let a downcast gaze and mutter, the volume of her voice significantly lower: "My name is Selina... Nice to meet you all!" she then let out a couple of fake coughs and continued in her normal tone, trying to ignore the rose tinge that appeared on her hot cheeks. She listened to both of their question and puffed her chest, ready to reply:

"I will be making ships for any crews that wish to help dear Selina!" came a dry and rough voice from behind the girl. A old, gray-haired NPC elder man came to her side, patting the crimson haired girl with a smile on his face, as an apology for suddenly interrupting her. She supported himself on a wooden cane and eyed all those who were attracted by Selina's plea."Not what I've hoped for but its still better than to have her go alone." he muttered under his breath before letting out a sigh.

Being cut before she could reply the girl didn't want to talk over the old man and continued after him: "As Romolo grampa said, he will aid us by building ships for those interested. But somebody will have to steer them so that person... the captain won't be able to directly attack the turtle with their weapon..." there she stopped her explanation; deciding to continue it afterwards.

With a gaze at his niece, the elder man stepped forward: "Listen to me, you land dwellers! For me to build ya a ship you will need to bring the following basic items!" he raises two of his right hand fingers consecutively "Wood and animal fat!" he declared in a grave tone.

A window appears in front of every player present, with the written information of what the old man needed, at minimum, to build a ship/boat and where players could find it. The golden question mark that was above his head lost its brightness and became a faded white, that is until players had the minimum number of materials

Not long after that a blue haired lady (@Birdie) approached the old man. At the mention of his name, the man showed a aged smile with some of his teeth steel colored. " Yes that would be enough. I promise to make you a sturdy ship. It will take a while until its finished though, so I'll have Selina message your captain when its ready. Your crew did well in finding all these mats in such a short time."

(P.S. the time limit for the even will be extended until the end of this month so if you gather more materials feel free to edit your post until then or post again to add more materials to the initial order. you just need to write the ship name and the amount of materials you add.)

Selina watched the girl as she delivered the materials to Romolo. "Nice to have you aboard!" she said with a smile, hopping off the box and extending her arm in a handshake. "The name is Selina, I'm looking forwards to fighting by your side." She turned around and looked at the two and continued talking. 

"So there you have it, each team will make its own ship and when the ships are ready I'll send a message to y'all who ordered a vessel from gramps! In the meanwhile I'm open to any questions you have."

"Wuh, ho, wait- what?

Tobias stared in confusion at the message and blinked rapidly. "I thought..." Part of him was bummed out- he had wanted to do more to contribute to the quest. When he heard the other two had essentially done the whole thing alone, he felt like he'd totally failed to do anything at all. On the one hand, the fact that Ava went all out for them and collected all that stuff made him feel warm inside- it was so sweet of the girl to do that.

The other part of him felt like he'd slowed down and gone soft. "I'll just have to pick up the pace," he muttered to himself. He was still on the 18th floor, but when the girl all but brushed him off, he decided to go exploring.

@Birdie beckoned him back with a message, and he hurried along. It was a good few minutes before he made it, though.

"Hey there!" he called out with a wave, and he glanced to @Aereth. "How are things?"

Evander wobbled, as he materialized on the eighteenth floor. He found his footing on the rotting wooden planks, and steadied himself on the wall of a nearby house. He sniffed at the air. It smelled of rotting wood and marshy growth. Well then, wasn't this just great. He took a quick glance around. It seemed what he could see of this floor was mainly waterlogged mire. The houses in this small settlement were on stilts, and there were wooden bridges connecting them. He glanced again at the event announcement again. Yep, it was definitely on this floor. Evander glanced up at the overcast sky. This was quite a gloomy floor, wasn't it. The landscape was bogged down with mud, the sun didn't shine down, the skies were full of grey clouds, and the white birch trees scattered about added to a sort of feeling of emptiness. It definitely wouldn't be his first choice for a vacation.

He scratched his head. Well, it was probably a good idea to assume that the small gathering over there was the event location. As Evander neared the gathering, he noticed a small red-haired girl standing on top of a few boxes in the center of it all. It was most likely safe to assume that she was the main event NPC. He stood at the fringe of the group, listening to the information the girl provided. So, they were going to be fighting some sort of monster in the middle of a lake by building boats and going out to fight it. This monster was apparently some sort of large turtle thing. Alright, cool. Her grandpa, Romolo, would build the ships as soon as he got their materials. This all sounded fairly straightforward. The only question was, how was he going to be able to get enough supplies to build a ship all by himself? He looked around the crowd. Well, he was sure some of these other players didn't have groups either. Maybe he could group up with some of them.

The one and only reason he was on this floor was because he had heard rumors of an upcoming event quest.  How an event quest worked exactly he did not know, but he did know that it was a limited time only thing.  And experience was very vital.  As he approached the area he heard the npc talking.  He thought for a moment about what she said and nodded.  It made sense he thought.  However as an event quest he believed it would be harder than it sounded.  And seeing as how he wasn't as high a level he'd like to be, namely level eighteen, so he'd need assistance with this quest.  He scanned the crowds real quick before his eyes finally landed on a player who also seemed to be looking for a partner.  Domarus decided to start walking over.  He looked at Rhozarth, his flaming red dragon with black iron skeleton like armor, and it nodded.  With his new familiar on his shoulder he made his way over to the player.  

"Hey there.  It looks like you're looking for a partner as well.  Maybe we could partner up?  My name's Domarus," he said as he offered his hand.  Rhozath watched the exchange and kept an eye out for anyone else.

@Evander @Teayre

A rather intimidating person, with an actual dragon flying around behind them, walked up to him. Well then, he certainly didn't expect this. He guessed the scarlet dragon was probably a familiar of some sort, obtained by doing some quest. The man himself was imposing, more than half a foot taller than him, and towering over many people in the area. Evander took the proffered hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Domarus. My name's Evander, and I would gladly be your partner." Evander grinned at him. "Are you ready to build the best ship that this game has ever seen?" Man, he was getting pumped up for this event, wasn't he. It was just something about teaming up with strangers and working together to tackle a huge task that excited him. He loved challenges. But, well, he couldn't get ahead of himself, here. Building a whole ship with only two people was quite a daunting task. Perhaps they should wait for someone else. "Hey, man, how about we wait and see if we can get another person to partner up with us? Building a whole ship with only two people would be pretty difficult. If no one shows up, though, we can head out to hunt for the materials ourselves."

A weight had been lifted from her shoulders as the old man gave his confirmation, and her group would definitely be allowed admission into the event's next stage. After giving a polite bow as an initial thanks, she found herself matching the old man's smile "Me and @Aereth here are both scouts, finding materials is really all we're good for." She couldn't suppress a brief trickle of laughter. "Thank you sir!"

The young girl who'd spouted information about the quest quickly came into Birdie's peripheral. Looking to her, the bluenette woman smiled in the same way she had to Romolo, "It's nice to meet you @Selina, I can't wait to see you out there too!" It became fairly obvious the little girl was in fact an NPC, as evidenced by the reference of the ship maker being her grandfather.

"Hmm... I-I uh, I don't really have any questions as of right now, I'm actually expecting someone who's spoken to you before... oh, there he is!" Flakes of blue hair came into sight as she spotted @Arc in the distance, matching his wave with one of her own. "See you out there!" she spoke in haste, leaving the girl with a brief hand wave.

As Tobias approached, she slipped her arms around him and pulled the man into a surprise hug. "Hey you." Pulling away a quick second later, she stood in a way that let her see both her rival and Tobias at the same time. "Things are good, we handed the quest in just a moment ago. We're officially a team!" A grin spread from ear to ear, she felt ecstatic about having the gathering be mostly behind them. "Anything new with you at all?"

I hurried my step a bit. Today was a very important day. Today the five player in her group was gonna hand over the needed materials to the ship-builder. Together, they had gathered a lot of fat and wood during the latest month and a half. But that wasn’t enough. They also had to hand the materials over to the hipbuilder. Otherwise it would be hard. As I quickly walked towards the main settlement of my home-floor, my hand swiped in the air infont of me. The fingers danced over the floating keyboard. From time to time I looked up to make sure I didn’t ran into someone. But mostly I looked at the words that was building up a mail.

To: @Hakai @Itzal @Kasier @Beatbox

Heya,

Im on my way to floor eighteen to the shipbuilder. Its not that long time left until the war is gonna start. So I thougth it would be good to make sure we are there in time. We also need the materials you have gathered from your personal hunts. See ya there.

//Zandra

As I red thru it twice to make sure what I wanted to say was understandable, I pressed the send button. Just a few moments later I was at the warp gate of 16. I entered it. ‘’Eriwald!’’ I said loudly. After some shining I headed out thru the gate teo floors up and headed to the dock where it would be the most likely place that a ship builder would be.

As I reached the place I recognized a couple of players. Two bluehaired players. ‘’Heya Birdie. How are oyu doing?’’ I said to the girl Ive helped completing the wasp queen quest with. ‘’Hello to you too Cal.’’ Next I turned to the girl and the man. ‘’Hello there, my name is Zandra. Sorry Im late. I was out getting some last minute wood. Do you mind give me a brief update of the situation?’’

Edited by Zandra

Hakai wandered onto the docks on the eighteenth floor. She tended to avoid the upper floors just because of her unfamiliarity with them, but an event was an event. She almost immediately spotted Zandra and made her way over to her, not bothering to say anything to the other players. She just didn't feel like socializing with anyone else at the moment. "Hey Zandra, whats up?" She stated, wondering exactly how the combat would work for the next part of the event. Zandra's group, including her, had gathered quite a bit of materials, and it was her understanding that they were plannign to build some kind of viking warship. She couldn't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully it would be terrifying, in a good way. She sincerely hoped that it wouldn't look like a shoddy mess that would sink if they stepped on it. Hakai had never really learned to swim, so she sincerely hoped that they wouldn't sink.

Kasier heard the sudden beep of her menu and upon opening it, she was greeted by a message from Zandra. She was instructed to head up to the eighteenth floor, somewhere that she had not been to, like ever, and somewhere that seemed quite high in level. Of course, as a healer, she would not be the person in charge of dealing damage or taking hits to her face. However, she knew that area attacks could deeply harm her and her ability to help. Still, she was quite excited for this event. It would be the first time that she contributes to the players of this game and she knew that she, as a rare healer, would be heavily valued as well. Kasier sighed, looking at the time before standing up and walking outside her shop. Zandra had wrote for everyone to bring along all the materials that they had gathered individually and it shamed Kasier that she had yet to do very much material gathering. Things were quite busy for her, especially with her rush to complete her build. Now, it has been done and finally, she can call herself a full-pledged healer, ready to contribute to the frontlines and ready to progress to a different build in order to increase her usefulness. As soon as she arrived on the eighteenth floor, she noticed Zandra along with several other players, all of which seemed ready to go and complete this quest. Kasier was ready as well, more ready than she had ever been to get involved with the front line community. It was about time as well. A smile arrived at her face as she realized that she had already satisfied the one goal that she had set for herself in this game. Now, it was time to reach beyond... Starting from her personal life. Kasier walked over to Zandra, wondering what was happening.

Upon receiving a message himself Itzal made his way onto the eighteenth floor and towards the coordinates, drawing a map of the place as he did so.  Sure they had the digital map to guide them, but drawing out the map helped Itzal memorize where everything was, or in other words, memorize the map itself.  This technique helped him memorize multiple floors by the mass and in detail.  He was great at remembering.  Soon he reached the destination and spotted his group, waved, and made his way over.  "Hey guys, I got the message.  So what's up?  It took a while to find my way here but I think I'm ready."  He had been searching far and wide for materials and had collected..  A suitable amount.  In truth he wished he was a bit more active but there was a lot going on this past month.  He'd need to pick up his game again.  Either way he was here now and hopefully had a good contribution to the groups collection.