Silver "Thorsten" Zevulum's Journal

Rebirth: Nixon

Username: Thorsten
Height: 6ft

About: History/personality

Spoiler

Silver was born in England, he grew up and lived his life there. His father was a wise business man who passed on his knowledge of the world to Silver only when Silver needed it most. It seemed that his father was always there and had advice for Silver in his darkest times that helped him see the light. Along with this Silver has live a lot of live, much more than most when compared to his age group, he never really go along with his peers because of this. He mostly would associate himself with the elderly of the neighborhood in his free time, learning their stories and learning from their blunders. Whilst he was in the real world he would oft volunteer in a nursing home if for no other reason than to provide the people there with company and companionship, something he knew the feeling of going without well. One day in secondary school he met a interesting woman named Katherine. She seemed to be more mature than the rest of his classmates, allowing them to become friends over time, Silver even took her under his wing as he attempted to teach her martial arts. He was always there as a mentor, a councilor, and a friend to Katherine, enjoying the feel of being able to have someone he called a friend. Along with Katherine, Silver met someone on a forum that he only knew as Stryder. This man live across the world though, perhaps due to the screen that separated them, they became trusted friends and formed a sort of brother-ship as Silver would assist Stryder in any way he could. One day Katherine mentioned a new game called SAO, Silver wondered at it being fond of the sort of game that it could be and decided to join in as well, though he made no mention to Katherine or Stryder about such things. He adorn the username Thorsten, his normal username on other games and forums and thus started his journey. 

Virtues:

Wise:

Spoiler

Silver is a top-notch advisor. He is looked to by many for advice and seems to have lived more life then most anyone his age. While he was younger he had been known as “an old sage in a teenagers body” and this was very true. Not to mention whist he was being confronted by Katherine about a small problem she had run into. He gradually gained a close friendship with her, even though it was built on Silver helping her with her problems. It was the best kind of friendship he could think of. One where he could pass on his knowledge and help someone better themselves

Calm:

Spoiler

While Silver has a large set of useable emotions, he tends to be very calm in the face of most events, preferring to be the voice of reason over the voice of emotion. He has been known to be completely calm whilst practicing his martial arts, and unflinching when faced with immense danger. He takes the time to be calm and mostly pleasant when the world punches a single person or a group in the face if for no other reason than to be a rock for those around them.

Disciplined:

Spoiler

Silver spent his free time that was not in the library in the dojo. He quickly picked up on the different styles of martial arts and was proud of his abilities when the day was done. The time he spent learning taught him discipline and patience. He calls upon these when he is faced with challenges remembering that nothing worth wile is ever easy. He uses this to help give people advice and to keep himself confident that he can complete his goals and achieve any multitude of greatness he sets his mind to

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html
Disconnected:

Spoiler

While Silver enjoys human interaction, he has a hard time procuring most friendships. His mature nature set him apart from his peers at a young age. He had a hard time connecting with anyone who was not over thirty years of age and those who tried found him to be too much like an adult to bother. Once he grew to the age of eighteen his peers still seemed to be disconnected from him, they though he was much older than he really was and wanted nothing to do with him. They saw him as a buzzkill, bringing reason and responsibility into the picture when all they wanted to do was party hard and party often.

Devils Avocet:

Spoiler

Silver liked to see both sides of the picture, even when that meant telling someone something they didn’t want to hear. He wanted to make sure that what was being said and what was being believed were both ligament, in their own right. Because of this, many a soul got angry at him when he told them how the other side may see it, often not warning them that he was going to look at the problem. He didn’t like to take sides in a situation unless there was no option to stay silent about said situation.

Coping

Spoiler

Silver is known to have a good variety of way to help others cope with their problems being a rock for them to approach and speak with, however he is horrible at doing such himself. While in the midst of an event he will be seen as calm and caring, the things that he avoids for time eats away at him. Whenever no one else is around, or he is with a friend that he has a large amount of trust for, he will 'cope' with his problems by beating into training equipment. Now that he has found his way into SAO he takes the problems he has out on monsters. He tends to go on long rants while he does this often repeating himself over and over again while doing so. This rarely does more than allow him to act calm after the fact, and even more rarely does it fix the problems he avoids. The only person thus far that has seen him have this problem is Eatos, though it was only once.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills 0/18SP
Non-combat:
»

► Search & Detect:
13 SP |  2 Ranks
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank.
Description: Players investing in the search and detect Skill have a higher chance of finding hidden Treasure and Loot Chests as they explore Aincrad, as well as being able to detect hidden monsters and traps. For each Skill Level invested, a player gains +1 to their LD.

[Rank 1 Mod] Night Vision

• Cost: 5 SP
  • Passive
  • Effect: Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness. Negates the bonus Stealth Rating from low light or darkness.
  • Description: Allows the user to see normally in dim or dark areas.

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»Mark 1 Zevulum Combat Armour

Spoiler

Name: Mark 1 Zevulum Combat Armour
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: Rank 6
Roll ID: 91126
Roll: 12
Item Type: Armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mit 2, Thorns 1
Description: 

Spoiler

69d9b63d3189b31e6448da88bb47d293--classroom-anime-ships.thumb.jpg.3724941c2a3cbe6c58bd6a90ac166b7a.jpg

Note that the colour will be black and the yellow E is replaced with a purple Z

This high quality combat armour is adorned with the mark of the Zevulum bloodline. It works as semi-modern bullet proof armour. What appears to be cloth is in-fact layers upon layers of graphene sheets that allow for maximum mobility while remaining fully functional

Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15168-floor-4-rank-6-a-heroes-infinite-arsenal/?do=findComment&comment=531059
Payment Method: Col

>>Starlit Waves

Spoiler

Name: Starlit Waves 

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 1

Roll ID: 81489

Roll: 12

Item Type:  Hand Wraps (Unarmed Weapon)
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: + 3 DMG

Description: Handstiched leather gloves that go all the way to the elbow, sort of like long sleeve gloves. They are made out of an extremely light , midnight blue material, and were crafted while viewing the stars, the embedded stars and shapes matching the night sky perfectly. The gloves are soft on the inside and outside, but the gloves increase the wearers innate strength, allowing them to hit, and be stronger then normal. The gloves also emit a small, northern lights color out at all times, the stars seemingly lit up by the light.

Received: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15585-f4f2f_-pp-regaining-a-lost-skill-stryder-thorsten/?do=findComment&comment=530636 

Basic starting Iron One-handed war-hammer 

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - Complete

[F4-PP] A Child and A Sage (Fae, Thorsten) (1sp/200col)

<PP-F4> Rally of past and present <Thorsten, Stryder> (1sp, 133col)

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

[Multi-Floor - PP] The Sage, The Cat, The Guard, and The... Journalist? (Thorsten, Vale, Hei, Macradon, Paglikha, Spencer)

[F1-PP] The Meeting of Souls (Spencer, Thorsten, Pinball)

[F1-PP] Procuring a Job <<Earning a Living>> (Aster, Thorsten)

[PP-NK-F2] Who Are You? <<Long Live the Queen>> (Saphira, Hikoru, Thorsten)

PP/F5) The First Expedition! (Guild) (The Traveler)

[F12-PP] The Lake and The Forest (Eatos, Thorsten)

[Fx-PP] A New Day, A New Life (Fae, Lee, Thorsten)

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - Incomplete
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

@Eatos - Very Close Friend

@Stryder - Very Close Friend

@Fae - Adopted Daughter

@Spencer - Far Friend 

@Vale - Far Friend

@Pinball - Friend

@Macradon - Acquaintance 

@Paglikha - Acquaintance

@Saphira - Close Aquaintance

@Aster - Close Acquaintance

@Jade Eye - Acquaintance

@Crozeph - Acquaintance

@Hikoru - Acquaintance

@Embers - Aquaintance

@Koal - Acuaintance

@Lee - Acuaintance
Story Thus Far (optional)

Spoiler

Silver Edward Zevulum AKA. The Wind. AKA Thorsten– Day 1

I feel I should start my journey though this new world by recounting my journey through the world I came from. My mother, Ophelia Zevulum, brought me into the family trade when I was around the age of nine. She was, to the knowledge of few, an assassin. The family trade was not one of money, but instead that of power. It was rare to find a government without the influence of the Zevulum household nearby, more than likely disguised as another family by an alias. My father, Sabastian Zevulum was such as this, he served as an ambassador for a small country that I will not disclose here. My mother apprenticed me, training me in the art of silent assassination. I have seen many things on my journey none of which am I upset I saw. I learned the art of blending in and contentment. My mother found I was a true Zevulum when she started instructing me. I not only was a natural with a blade, but I was born with a talent of assassination. Not to mention my ability to be a quick learner. Thus, I learned quick and within three-hundred sixty-five days I found myself with my first solo mission. I executed it swiftly and with grace. Alexander Zevulum The First, head of the family, called for me to visit him, he showed me the knowledge of combat he was familiar with and gave me the alias ‘The Wind’ for my ability to move with the sound of the wind covering me.

I must discontinue my writings for now, perhaps I will continue at a later date.

ladvbk btwpkt zbvqdqe pcp nrb waft pcp nrgklnbf  tpm vaiuac cge nbkqm fppk eaif mblsrkaunbf ge rbn cgdcbftb af eaif mbtpsrnbf nb cpdebkbffptpn ac tggk eaif gvbkmkggnvptbk pdl tb waft wbkt oblsrgqwt wbkt ac tb wbkbdt afmblnqqkt fq obnbk ngbmbkqln ge nb mppf ebn wpn bk af tb fpoaib ngbcgeln zgq cgebf sgfnkpsn fp sgfnkpsn tgbd fp tgbd ac vgft eaif egmbdaicrbtbf vbbd rgmbk tpf tab vpf eaif nbmbfrpfmbkl tb eggktbf wbktbf mbepccbdaicbk mbeppcn tggk eaif caftbkdaicb rgqtafm rgb afnbkbllpfn wpl rbn tpn ac ebn eaif odgnb rpftbf cgf tgtbf zgpdl ac rbn ebl gh eaif rbqh bf halnggd af eaif dppkzbf pddbbf vggk fggtlanqpnabl ac obvgft eb af tb lsrptqw vpf epsrnamb rqqkeggktbfppkl nbkwaid ac rqf obwbmafmbf dbbktb nbkwaid ac ngbcbbc rgb zb vggkmafmbf rbn wpl fabn ebbk tpf tkab ippk tpn ac ebzbdu bbf vpf tb mkggnlnb fpebf af rbn saksqan vgft obrpdvb tpn vpf tb kbphbk vdqsrnnbf ebflbf wbm qan rqf dgspnabl bf hkgobbktbf zasr nb vbklnghhbf pdl rbn bbf bf pftbk dqattb ge tb waft af tb zbadbf nb fbebf zb zaif bsrnbk fggan fppk rqf oblnbeeafm mbcgebf ac rpt tb ngh vpf eaif cdpllb obkbacn af vbsrnlhgknbf vpf vbbd vbklsraddbftb plhbsnbf ebbk ebflbf mbtggt tpf ac wadtb nbddbf bkmbfl af eaif nait pdl rqqkeggktbfppk obldggn ac bbf tpmogbc gh nb rpdbf tb ebflbf gh nb lsrkaivbf tab ac gfnegbnnb bf wab ac wpl bf wpn ac vpf rbf cgf gftbklsrbatbf ac lsrkbbu eaif mbtpsrnbf bf vbkdpfmbfl ac lsrkbbu eaif tpm bf eaif dbvbf rgb tpf ggc ac wpl vggkzasrnam ac wadtb fabn tpn ebflbf wbnbf wpn ac rbo mbtppf bf wpn ac tbbt tql sgtbbktb ac eaif nbcln bf sgtbbktb rbn ebn ckpsrn afnbkbllpfn pdl rbn vggk eai wpl ge zqdcb tafmbf nb tgbf bdcb cbbk wbkt ac ebbk bf ebbk vbkldbqnbdt ebn eaif sgtbl ngntpn ac eaif sphpsanbanbf gftbk tb cfab rpt tpfczai eaif ugngmkpualsr mbrbqmbf cgf ac tb ldbqnbdl afcphlbdbf zgftbk eb zgkmbf nb epcbf gvbk bbf uylabcb cghabrbn wgktn nait tpn ac wpsrn ge tggk nb mppf ebn lsrkaivbf tb nait zpd gfl ghfabqw mbfptb eaif vkabft

Notes and Other Things To Keep Track of

Spoiler

SP Goals (Subject to change) -

1. Martial Arts Skill Rank 1

2. S&D Rank 3

3. Tracking Skill Mod (S&D)

4. Fishing Skill

5. Extended Weight Limit Skill

6. Heavy Armour Rank 1

7. Martial Arts Rank 2

8. S&D Rank 4

9. Picking Skill

10. Reveal Skill Mod (S&D)

11. Heavy Armour Rank 2

12. Hiding Skill Rank 1

13. Large Pockets [Unskilled] 

14. S&D Rank 5 (Grandmaster)

15. Detect Skill Mod (S&D)

16. Martial Arts Rank 3

17. Hiding Rank 2

18. Battle Healing Rank 1

19. Martial Arts Rank 4

Thread Goals (And where they lie in the SP Goals) -

1. Breaking the unbreakable (Before SP goal 3)

2. Let there be light (Before SP Goal 5)

3. Feeding the enemy (After SP Goal 16)

Edited by Thorsten