[F22-OP-GUILD] Liberated through Fate (Pt. 3)

Eruda wakes a bit late today but knows she was tired after the night she went through. Just yesterday she ditched a feast with Haine and Freyd because she came into the realization that the game was messing with her head. She decides to go to the guildhall to find out what she was to do next. She needed a distraction from thinking she was crazy. Gathering her equipment around her shop and heads to the hall that she was all too familiar. 

Before entering the Cathedral, Eruda hears some chatter inside. She knows that a good portion of people that just joined the guild. They have been popping up in the roster all week. She has been practicing her people skills all week and now was the time to show how much she had worked to get her this far. Opening the doors, she sees so many new faces but some known. Looking at each icon of each new face. Taking a deep breath she walks in heading to the table. Scrambling through the sheets of paper as she says "Sorry for walking out the other Haine and Freyd. I am better now that I had time to think." Grabbing a sheet of paper in hand she looks to the quest plastered on it. Setting it down she looks to the other three new people in the room after a small nod to Kiluia. "I am Eruda, Vanguard Division. I will be here to assist with anything you need help with. I am currently running lower level quests with others right now. If any of you see a guild message pop up feel free to join me." Looking at each individual person with a small smile trying to memorize the lot. "If anyone has any questions, any at all feel free to ask. There is no such thing as a stupid question either so don't worry about that." Looking to the table again thinking to herself -This is what I was training for, to help everyone and anyone in need. Raidou is counting on me-. Eruda goes through the papers as she waits for anyone to speak up.

Ruler remained silent as all the other players were introducing themselves and generally just having conversations. She did, however, take note of every player in the room. First off was Haine. She seemed like a pretty laid back sort. Kiluia and her seemed to be lovers to some degree base on what Freyd was saying. He himself looked like a calculated type of person. As he spoke to other two players, she could tell he had some good knowledge of the game. That would bring it back to other two. Based on their equipment and demeanor, it was safe to assume they both were around her level. Raidou was here a moment ago as well, she recognized that name. He was the guild master.

Katoka was the one that caught her eye the most, her and Vie. The three of them were likely around the same level, which made them all a good team to go questing with. More people benefiting from the quests at the same time, the faster they all level. Katoka's voice caught her ear. She wanted to use a katana. Perhaps when she had her profession, she could craft the cute girl a blade. 

After analyzing the entire crew in the room, Ruler walked forward to join them all. She merely offered a wave, not really the most fond of crowds. "Good day. I am Ruler. A pleasure to meet you all." The regal bearing she carried melded with her voice. It was polite, but stern; quiet, yet formed. "I think I'm the newest of the group here. You all seem to know each other, to a degree."

The next thing she heard wasn't from Freyd, rather the bluenette she had met the other day. "I WASN'T INVITED?!" Her voice boomed, the words echoing throughout the guild hall, after a moment that same white-haired male joined Haine at the entrance as if they had been attached at the hip all along. "Fairly certain it was more of a spur-of-the-moment thing actually," Vie responds though quiet enough that it went unnoticed among the crowd. Freyd gets to answering her questions, and Vie nods along. She begins considering the use of consumables despite having always been quite bad at utilizing them. He doesn't really address certain questions, but she leaves him alone as to hopefully not irritate him with another interrogation as she felt she might.

Vie watches as Haine interacts with the corset cord while thinking, 'Wow, Haine could pull off just about anything can't she...' Despite the girl saying it's not her style. The redhead notices as the bluenette lessens the gap between them. Her cheeks grow flushed, "Yeah, Vie..." She spoke while feeling like this situation had been a bit familiar. Speaking of which, Haine's familiar was quite adorable despite it seeming sort of unhappy in her arms. She takes Haine up on the offer though she wasn't sure if the bluenette had been talking to her or not, patting the distressed polar bear. "It's fluffy!" She says feeling a sort of bliss through touching its fur. "fuwa fuwa~" She says to herself (though aloud unknowingly) whilst smiling... Before she spaces out too much more, she retracts her hands from the bear and watches as another seemingly experienced woman enters looking eerily similar to Katoka despite not being Katoka. She, too, wishes to help it seems- but Vie feels like she's quite alright and on the track to knowing what exactly she plans to do.

She pauses for a moment, turning back to Katoka, "Contact me whenever you happen to be free, alright? We definitely have to do some quests together. Maybe we can even have lunch together one day or something. It'd be nice." She grins, thankful that she got to spend some time with the cute blonde. Yet another person begins introducing themselves... Vie grows a little overwhelmed by the amount of people, still an introvert at heart. "If you excuse me, I'm gonna go look for what Freyd recommended I use on those quests," the redhead says, though a part of her wants to stay with Katoka just to ensure that she too wouldn't feel overwhelmed. She had seemed so nervous earlier after all. She clasps Katoka's hands in her own whilst assuming that this is a normal action as Haine had done this before without thinking anything of it, "But before that- if you happen to grow anxious again, feel free to call for me. alright?"

(OOC: I feel bad for such long posts, but I want to respond to as many people as I can x-x)

The cathedral was beginning to fill more and more was the moments passed, the strikingly beautiful blue haired woman who she was certain could pull off the heavy corset, the white haired man who didn't seem to have a weapon equipped, a beautiful blonde girl that seemed more at home in this fantasy world than some of the npcs she'd seen, another blonde girl with heavy armor equipped that was also very nice. Katoka had bowed and introduced herself so many times that she was beginning to feel dizzy.

Then Vie held her hands and told her to call her if she ever needed to talk and that she wanted to take her to lunch and go on quests, she nodded and felt her face flush a bit. Once Vie had slipped away after telling her that she could talk to her if she felt anxious, Katoka sank to her knees and let out a sigh. There were so many beautiful men and women here her head was spinning. Now that she found herself at eye level with Haine's cub she just hugged it for a moment to comfort herself.

Once she realized what she was doing she jumped to her feet, "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself! There were so many new people and it's just so cute and--" her face was now beat red and it looked like steam was coming from the top as her brain fried from embarrassment.

Edited by Katoka

Dismissing the disturbingly frilly armor and abandoning his analysis, Freyd leaned back and stretched his arms behind him, choosing to evaluate the new arrivals instead.  His eyes narrowed and lips pursed as he considered various options before making up his mind.  They could handle it, he thought.

"Blood in the Sand," he said bluntly, though it was difficult to tell his intentions.  It almost sounded like a sadistic hazing ritual in the manner it came out.  "@Vie and @Katoka, I'm offering to take you to floor five to face the dreaded sand shark.  We can only go three at a time, so I'll take @Ruler along separately afterwards unless one of you opts out.  Let's get you out there right away and into the real content.  Your initial lessons will follow at a steady pace, and this one's worth good SP." 

He stood and lifted his cowl back into place. 

"Meet me in Fortaleza at dawn tomorrow, and bring lots of water.  That floor gets nice and toasty.  If no one shows, I'm taking it down on my own."

He looked at Raidou and smirked  "Unnecessary risk can  make  for some good memories sometime "  There were some times when he first started play he could have easy died  but those days were long pass as he had been a bit more careful for the most part. His lifeless eyes would glance over the other guild mate's  and with a smiles on his face ." Nice to meet you all as well Names Claim there are a few divitions that i can fit in to ... but for the most part I'm assault division. I don't mind repeating quest to help out. " There was a time were there were only a hand full that were good enough to do but know that the years flew by there were a lot more that seemed to be worth doing. He looked at the armor and thought to himself someones got some nice tasty in there armor. He look at Freyd " let me now if they dont show" He was on that floor a few days ago for a mat run for his shop. 

The softened patter of the soles of her feet as she entered the building to a myriad of new faces, simply returning to drop a composed chunk of information regarding floor 17 from her search. Sliding in from the shadows while @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows was putting the fresh bodies straight into the thick of it and premeditating a quest for them to undertake. "I respect your stance. Setsuna." she comments to the brunette male in a short introduction, swaying past him and adding the diagnostic to the table for Raidou to deal with later. The male seemed to have a strong head on his shoulders, not afraid to call the shots that needed to be taken or to set things in motion. To get these malleable lumps of clay into something usable, would be quite the task. She would be watching, intrigued by what may come of it.

Their foray onto the fifth floor had been short, but effective.  The sand shark was defeated and Firm Anima's newest recruits had learned a few useful things in the process - or so he hoped.  Freyd was back in the guild hall scanning reports from various information brokers and assessing their potential returns.  Some giant bees were back at work on floor two, but would likely require the aid of more senior guild members to take down. Haine and Kil might be willing to take that on later, but it might prove too risky for some of the others.  Raidou was already stretched too thin.

"We could take the newer recruits up against the Venomous Warg,"  he mumbled to himself, weighing different options.  "It's level capped, so they'll want to get it done sooner rather than later."  For every UI he had open, a small stack of paper lay strewn out on the main table before him.  Most were notes and collected bits of rumour and gossip from different floors.  Some few were in his own hand, recording past experiences, including annotated maps.  It gave him a semblance of comfort to make prepare the physical notes, as if it somehow placed them beyond Cardinal's reach.  It was pure self-delusion, but still acceptable.

He posted corresponding messages in different sections of the guild message boards and went back to drawing, waiting to see who might respond.

• 3 weeks later...

It seemed as though the guild hall was inactive as of late, all of those that would reside within it were off doing tasks together and gaining strength through numbers. This gave Raidou that subtle moment of pause to transcribe a few more bits of purchased information to the vast amount available to those who would look for it. A pen to parchment, he writes out the knowledge regarding the three completed scents quests, Absolute Zero among others. With them penned he takes a look to the guild vault transaction history and sees the new names being listed removing items here and their to help bolster their strengths. A smile on his face with a fix of his glasses, he could not be more proud that the guild he created was thriving not of his own accord but of their own. Pulling his own gear tight, he had other matters at which to attend but he could not be happier.

Thread Complete:

Raidou (Post Count:4):

2*SP (Thread Closure 1, Event Bonus 1)

Claim (Post Count:3):

Katoka (Post Count:4):

Vie (Post Count:4):

Freyd (Post Count:6):

Simmone (Guild Treasurer):