[OP-F11] Pack Party (Wedding Afterparty)

Hall_100_0548.jpg

Tristan was still in his suit, though he hadn't checked if Kita stayed in a wedding dress or changed clothing at all, since he knew some would change for practicality reasons. Either way, he had gotten the supplies from Ssendom and Celes for food and drinks and led those who wanted to come to the hall present at the Cathedral, along with open doors to anyone else who wanted to come. No gifts were demanded off anyone and all were free to come and go, though he was definitely dragging in Zelrius into this party.
As for food, there were two identical cakes yet to be cut to pieces for everyone, along with a Steak each on a first come, first serve basis. There was also a large array of glasses available along with a cask of ale and a flask of liquor to pour into these glasses for each guest to have (Details below). The entire cask and the flask itself was forbidden to be taken for themselves (would have to taken a poured drink), but a steak could be taken away along with a slice of the cake.

Tristan looked around and said "Alright, enjoy yourselves!" and did a clap, which started the music by Zero. (video below) He then dragged Zel along to have some drink in a glass of the Silent Sip Flask of liquor. The man needed to unwind and focus on fun rather than interpersonal worrying.

Opening Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEy4UyYHI0

Current Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2XRrZI1HbA

FOOD AND DRINKS

Name: Normalcy Steak x15
Item Type: Meal
Quality: Good
Creator: Ssendom
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A simple delicious and medium cooked steak that'll cure people of special effects (Roleplay Effects Only, this does not cure Bleed/Paralyze/Poison/Burn/etc. But this can cure effects such as a "love potion" or drug induced effects.) Great for saving someone who is being taken advantage of.

Name: Snowfall Cake x2
Item Type: Meal
Quality: Good
Creator: Ssendom
Description: Appearance

Name: Cask of Eternal Ale
Item Type: Drink
Quality: Perfect
Creator: Celes
Description: This wooden casks contains a special potion that takes a lot like a good ale, in fact it might be a good ale....  All you know is the more you drink the more there seems to be... 

Name: Silent sip Flask
Item Type: Drink
Quality: Perfect
Creator: Celes
Description: There's a good liquor in here,  and the more you serve the more there is...  Just be wary,  it's Very strong.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru walked in silently, not wanting to disturb the other fellow players around them. He walked to the concession table, and saw that there was no punch, only what looked like to be ale. He gulped and looked around, making sure that there was nothing else that he could drink. He sighed silently, finding that there was none, and grabbed a small cup and put some <Cask of Eternal Ale> into it. He looked at the liquid, and smelled it. It didn't seem strong, compared to the other barrel. He gulp and brought it up to his lips

"Open the hatch I suppose." He said as he took a drink of the Ale. It went down his throat immediently, moving quicker than anticipated and he coughed on it. After he recovered, he took a smaller sip, and was able to hold it down. It wasn't bad, not as bad as he thought it was, and moved around, starting to mingle with other players

Zelrius fought and squirmed with all his might, he really did. To others, this would seem almost comical, the towering Invincible warriro dragging the Hero of Aincrad to an after party. To Zelrius, however, this was the worst case scenario. On the inside, he was moments away from tears at the metaphoric loss of his friend and the loneliness that struck so deeply, but at the same time, Zelrius would much rather enjoy this party then run off and mope by himself. Mostly because, Zelrius wasn't that person, and hated people like that. "Tristan, I am god damned serious, I have something else to do," He countered trying to convince Tristan that he did actually have something more important than a Commandant's wedding, which everyone in Aincrad would know that the blonde boy did not actually have anything to do at all. It was the conundrum that was the boy's life right now. He wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now, but at the same time, he wanted to be so very far away from this place, left to his own thoughts and tribulations. Finally, he gave up and relaxed a little, speaking in his monotone voice. "Fine, I will stay for a little, just let me go." Zelrius wasn't entirely sure what his feelings were at this moment. He was happy for Tristan and Flints, but at the same time, was so selfishly sad. Giving a sigh, the blonde Commandant pushed the flask back to the red-haired Tank. "You know full well I don't drink. Thank you for the offer however."

Tristan laughed as he dragged the golden boy along and poured him a glass of liquor each in a wine glass and sat him down beside him, grinning with "Right, and I didn't get married today. Now come on, I know that if you don't unwind you're gonna be a loner and try and solo some crazy stupid hard boss to waste time or prove a point.". wasn't surat Zelrius would do, but it certainly wouldn't be a social activity, something Tristan felt they needed when Zelrius was probably going to go mope about being alone, to which acting alone would be of no help at all. "Now stop being a prissy and drink like a Hero with your trusted friend.", clinking Zel's glass and taking the entire glass of liquor in one go, though he was familiar with drinking from his time back home as a full adult for quite some time. He took a satisfied breath out and wiped his mouth, feeling a slight fuzz from that one, along with probably losing all sense of taste for the next minute.

Flints had considered changing into something more toned down, she had prepared just for this moment, although she was pretty last minute on everything. That's why she left all the planning to her beloved. She quickly equipped her evening dress , a lot less fancy in comparison to her wedding gown, it fit snug against her copper skin, the low neckline accentuated her Hoyas that sat neatly and tightly against her neck like a collar of sorts. She had calmed down greatly now that the ceremony was over, thankfully. Flints assumed the nerves would never leave. she glanced around for Tristan who was having what seemed like much needed bonding time with Zelrius. She didn't want to pry so quickly walked up to the table and licked her lips happily, she was starving but more importantly she wanted spirits. Hard spirits. She took a generously large wine glass and filled it to the brim with the poison of her choice and took a seat across from Hikoru, she smiled warmly and chuckled. "You don't seem to be enjoying that all too much." She looked down at her glass. "You probably won't like my choice at all then." She smirked. 

Edited by Flints

As the party began Calrex gave a small sigh as he entered in. He had heard Tristan call out to him at the wedding, saying that he and Teayre were both welcome, as the reception would be outside of the safe zone. Entering in he remained clad in the Grand Chariot: Legacy as he looked around, seeing the familiar faces as he swiped on his menu, swapping out his armor for the suit he had worn when he and Teayre were married. With another swipe the Grand Blade was replaced by the commemorative sword Meokka had made for the two of them, with the katana that the blacksmith had made being in his wife, well now their shared, inventory.

Looking back he checked to see if his wife was following behind, putting a smile on his face. There were still dark circles beneath his eyes, but the event seemed to have filled him with some vigor, as he did not appear as exhausted as he had been for quite some time, "Tristan is still someone I would consider a good friend. I'm happy that he's found someone. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to procure a wedding present, but maybe I'll have that for another time."

Putting one hand into his pocket his sword hand gently rested on the guard of his sword as he entered. Looking forward he saw a rather hilarious scene of Tristan dragging Zelrius over to have a drink with him. The two certainly had an interesting dynamic as it brought a smile to his face.

Hikoru saw the bride sit down before him, in regular attire from what he had seen just before. He smiled and sipped another little bit of his ale. He started to feel a small affect of the ale, his head getting slightly fuzzy. It was a new feeling, but not a bad one to say the lease. He took another sip and smiled. 

"Its something new, and i've never been a fan of change." He said, taking another small sip, finishing the small glass "But I do believe I can get used to it if need be...." He said, putting the glass down on the table "So whats it like to be Mrs. Delaney?" He asked with a smile

Spoiler

(Ssendom is wearing his Kimono.... Ooo, betcha didn't expect that in this spoiler.)

Ssendom walked into the room, he had missed the wedding on the account that he was needed to become a master cake decorator from a Grill God. He depleted a lot of his backup normalcy steaks and was wondering why Tristan would want to serve something that removed the effects of being drunk or under he influence of other things. His hair was ragged and he had bags under his eyes. He hadn't slept very well and he knee he needed to get some rest, but first he would address his good friend and fellow Commandant Tristan on a happy marraige. He quickly isolated the man, "I apologize for not being at the main event, but I made a second cake as an apologies of sort. Here as a token of my Gratitude as well." He took out twenty thousand col and placed it in the God-Tanks hand. This was the first time he really saw Tristan outside of his armor, the man was not nearly as broad shouldered as Dom, but still he was taller and it was obvious he was in impeccable shape as well, "May that go to your home for you two. Hope everything continues perfectly from hence forth." He put his hand out for his red headed friend to accept. After which he would walk toward a darker area, drink then ultimately leave shortly before everyone else would.

Shizuka wasn't wearing anything formal for this. Indeed, she was going to wear the same clothing that she had worn previously. Indeed, during the wedding, she had felt rather out of place and of course, she didn't like the feeling. Most of the people she saw at the wedding were indeed people that she didn't come in touch with that much except for Greg, Calrex, and Zelrius. However, Calrex left without a word to her and while she didn't mind, she didn't know how to think of it either. Also, Zelrius had looked rather upset that morning to Shizuka's grim thoughts as weddings were meant to be a happy, delightful place full of people that were rejoicing over the couples that were becoming married. 

Shizuka smirked as she walked into the gigantic, fancy restaurant where she immediately spotted some food laid out on a white cloth which was on top of several combined tables. The place was fantastic but earlier, she had separated with Greg to prepare for this afterparty and well, as far as Shizuka could tell, the blonde man was not here yet to her resentment. Still, she would enjoy herself here and even though practically no one she knew was free at the moment, she would head over to the dining area and take a steak. It looked delicious and for someone like Shizuka to have an appetite for a food item that relates to greasy steak, it was rather unusual and extremely uncommon. However, as soon as she took a bite out of the meat, she felt the flavor rush into her mouth and of course, she loved it. There, she would stand for a while, watching as everything continues to run unless someone was willing to talk to her or Greg decides to walk through that door but otherwise, she would just have to stand there as everyone else seems rather occupied.

Flints watched as Hikoru sipped his ale, she wondered how people could stomach it, the scent was he worse for her. She hated it with a passion, to the point where she actually had never tried anything but  clear spirits, though she remembered a few times outside Aincrad,  she tried "Moonshine" which wasn't always the clearest. she smiled wickedly, shooing away the thought. When Hikoru asked her what it was like to finally be Mrs. Delaney she blushed and grinned like crazy. She shook her head a little at her own giddiness, causing the tikka that sat neatly on her head to jingle a bit. "It's wonderful so far, but to be fair I'm looking foward to all the obstacles we will have to overcome...together of course. I feel like like we will handle everything thing in stride. I still have a lot I need to work on personally; I am married to one of the greatest tanks in Aincrad, which means I need to become great to uphold this legacy." She giggled, she was joking more towards the end, her voice was light and chimed in whimsical ways, her happiness was apperently in the way she held herself, the way she looked at Tristan. "Hikoru, you I never got the chance to ask back at the guild, what are your plans, here in Aincrad? do you wish to be a frontliner?" She asked calmly. She looked down at her portly glass and realized it was empty, and she still wasn't even a bit buzzed. 

Greg finally showed up to the afterparty. Shizuka had went on ahead of him and he'd lost track of her. He knew that if he didn't come, Shizuka would VERY MUCH give him a stern talking-to later, and he didn't want that. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't actually see Shizuka amongst the crowd. Greg wondered how a pink-haired girl could blend in with the crowd so much. He opted to take a piece of steak, move over to a nearby table, sit down for a bit... and eat it! After he finished the steak, he got up again and worriedly started looking around for Shizuka again. "Shizuka? Where are you?" he called, albeit not too loudly.

Edited by Greg Baxen

Seul had shown up out of pure curiosity. Though he never met neither the bride nor groom, he had heard about the party and thought it'd be a good idea to make an appearance as many of the stronger players in Aincrad would be in attendance. It would be his first time attending such an event in either world, but even then he felt out of place as he entered the hall with his adventuring gear still on. To avoid any suspicion, he quickly unequipped his dagger and shield before taking refuge at the nearest table. His eyes scanned the room, surveying the guests and looking for the happy couple but his gaze fell soon after as there was no actual way to assume who was who in the crowd. What he did know was that this was shaping up to be a fun time.

Manta entered the after party a little tentatively. She had never been much for social events like this, but she felt like she couldn't not attend. That would probably be extremely rude. She got a glass of wine and glanced around, looking for anyone that she knew. She knew almost everyone, but decided to branch out a bit and sat down next to a man she had never met before. At least she didn't think she had. She sat down, her own rapier still in it's customary place at her side. She smoothed her skirt down, before turning to him. "I'm Manta. Nice to meet you." She said, outstretching her hand.

Hikoru laughed and picked up his glass. A frontliner? Him? With the player he was? Probably wasn't going to happen. After he finished his drink, he laughed at the question

"Yeah, i'll be a frontliner when we get to the 100th floor!" He said as he laughed harder than ever before. He wasn't much of a fighter. He was more of staying backstage, working behind the scenes to make sure that the other tanks and players would be able to defend themselves and other players, and sticking close to other players. He was a Mat-Gatherer by heart, loving the fun of searching the floors and finding new areas that players may not even know about. But now... After facing himself, he loved the feeling of fighting more nowadays. This is why he had left The Dapper Rogues. He sighed and stood up

"But really, I don't know my place anymore.... a lot has come up, and I suppose I need to find out where I belong in this crazy place..." He noticed Flint's Glass was empty. He smiled and picked it up 

"I'll get you some more of that stronger stuff. I need a refill anyway." He said with a smile as he made his way to the kegs and filled them with what each glass needed, then gave them back to their owners and sat back down

"There you are." He said, taking another small sip of his glass

Zero did not bother with interactions towards the guests, instead he planned on keeping to his playing. He had chosen a few specific songs for the event though M83 Outro was the his personal favorite, an old song but it still held up with its beauty and soothingness. His attire was barely anything to glance at twice which might have been the reason he had chosen it, simple black pants, his usual boots, a black bartenders vest with a white undershirt and a bowtie. After setting up his equipment with the help some individuals Nero had brought in to help him, they began to test out how they sounded so they coordinate themselves.

He stared at the guests as they began to arrive, familiar faces, foreign ones. His attention turned back to the equipment and resumed doing sound checks. It took a few tries before he felt they sounded right and decided they could start off. The silver haired boy took to the center with the others playing their instruments behind him waiting for him to jump in, a slight anxiousness falling on him as he had not performed in front of people in some time until he cleared his throat and let a slow breath out. "I am the king of my own land..." He started off softly, his hand right hand touching his left shoulder. "Facing tempests of dust, I'll fight to the end..." He went on, calmly continuing to the song.

Flints listened intently to Hikoru, his words rang true, even for her. She too had changed. If anything it was for the better. She imagined her first time meeting Tristan, if it was earlier on she would have lashed out at him for trying to protect her, or for assuming she needed help. She would have been extreamly...wild. But as of late her nature had calmed. Occasionally she was still that wild person, more on the battle field now. Final blows were something she took pride in, to be able to tear something to shreds with ease...watching her enemy whimper in terror for being bested, tearing them limb from limb with her claws that slid through their bodies as if they were butter.. Flints quickly shook her head when Hikoru offered to get her another glass. "Thank you!" She giggled and pretended she didn't just get lost in thoughts of battle. Even on her wedding night she was looking for a fight. When he returned she looked at him with a mischievous smirk on her face. "We should go on quests together sometime! If you're looking for some back up, I've got the best." She looked to the implied back up, Tristan who towered over the small woman then back to Hikoru, giving him a friendly wink. 

Edited by Flints

Nero stood near the area where Zero was beginning his performance, a small smile carving itself on his face. "For someone who lacks social skills he can perform impressively, have to give you credit for that one kid." He scanned the guests that had arrived, each one being quickly singled out by him based on different aspects, and leaned against the wall. He chose to wear the same clothes as his companion, feeling that matching the band playing would lessen his noticeability which he needed to do. Usually Nero would enjoy to stand out and get as much attention as possible, but not today as it was not his special day and his job was to observe and asses.

Normally getting a good number of the frontliners and soon to be's is difficult unless it's for a raid, but watching them during those only is a bit boring. Seeing what quirks they have socially is essential too. He found his smile growing at the thought and the music too. Zero's taste was peculiar to Nero, something he enjoyed since it tended to be a pleasant taste. He pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to the drinks, picking the heaviest smelling booze called Silent Sip Flask. He pulled a large tankard from his inventory, filling it to the top, and began to down it like it was water. "A party is nothing without great booze." He thought out loud and served himself a second round before beginning to make his way back to the band.

Hikoru looked in shock at the offer. He had met Flints only weeks before at his Guild meet-up, and here he was being offered to do quests with one of the strongest players in the game. He took a sip of his ale, feeling the fuzzy affects as he processed the offer. He smiled and nodded

"I would love to. It would be nice to meet your new husband." He said with a smile. He suddenly heard music and he smiled, nudging at her and pointing to her husband.

"You guys go and dance, I'll just be sitting here and enjoying the sweet tunes." He said with a smile. He sipped his ale and felt the fuzziness in his mind grow larger. He sighed and relaxed his body, enjoying the sound of the music in his ears.

Celes watched them while the partied and served herself more from the flask. She stayed in a corner away from most, but chatted happily when people came near by. She would be here for an hour, as she had planned, and then slip off when the moment seemed right and no one was looking around. That seemed like the best option for her, and truly, this whole wedding thing was making her sick. Looking around she saw one person she didnt recognize. While temptation made her want to go say hello, she just sat and watched him from afar. 

Ebony walked sneakily into the after party for Tristan's wedding. She felt terrible for having missed the actual wedding, as she had encountered a field boss on her way back from mat hunting. Still, she had just barely made it to the after party. She didn't plan on staying long or socializing much. She walked quietly to the back of the room, trying to stay out of peoples ways. She didn't see many people she knew, and she was doing her best to ignore all of the people. She disliked large crowds of people.