[OP-F11] Pack Party (Wedding Afterparty)

Shizuka watched as more people walked into the after party... She followed with her eyes as she watched the guests slowly engage themselves in their social life and as much as Shizuka would've liked to join in, she really didn't see any way that she can engage herself in these conversations as she barely knew the others and well, she did see that Ssendom was silently chilling by himself and well, she also saw that Ebony was chilling by herself and she felt rather tempted to join the fellow support no matter how obscene that would sound to the public as they were quite often considered rivals to Shizuka's surprise because both were supports and were probably going to be very important players who will contribute to the front lines. With a smirk, she was about to walk over and that was when she heard the voice of her boyfriend... the boy's spiritual health was indeed saved by her during a quest that she had asked him to participate in... What an event that that had turned out to be. 

Shizuka smiled as she saw that Greg was walking towards her, looking around, trying to catch sight of her and of course, Shizuka went over to the blonde man before waving and saying a word of hi. Soon, Shizuka held the man's hands and even though the wedding wasn't even one that belonged to her, she felt obligated to invite her lover to the dance floor and of course, she did this willingly with a perfect, wide smile and she held out her hands, allowing Greg to take hers and hence start to dance in the right side of the dance floor.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg was looking around for Shizuka when she walked up to him. Much to Greg's relief, she didn't seem mad- and said hi... then asked him to dance. Greg hesitated for a moment- he had absolutely no skills in dancing whatsoever, so he was likely going to make a fool of himself... but what the heck. Greg accepted the invite, and took Shizuka's hands, blushing as he did so. He did give a fair warning, though, that being "I'm not very good at dancing, so I'm sorry if I step on your feet." as the two started dancing together. Greg still remembered how their relationship started. Shizuka had asked him to go on <Worn out Welcome> with her, and he accepted, despite feeling out of it due to feeling helpless to protect her without becoming a cold-blooded killer. Shizuka had comforted him when he let this all out, as well as his feelings he held for her. The two had then shared a kiss and the rest was history. That memory was ingrained in Greg's head, so he wasn't forgetting it any time soon.

Edited by Greg Baxen

Nero gently swayed his head to the musics rhythm and drank his second serving more slowly, enjoying it this time. His eyes watched carefully the players that were about, nothing impressed him too much aside from the obvious ones like the groom and the one he was told about, Zelrius. He caught one of the players, a female, looking at him or so he assumed. Well this is interesting... The fact she's noticing me even though I'm trying to blend in is impressive. Approach worthy even.

He downed the rest of his drink and placed the tankard back in his inventory. A soft pat on Zero's back and he was gone from his spot, moving towards Celes. "Evening pretty lady, couldn't help but notice you staring at me. Interested in what you see?" He gave off a slight confidence and superiority that seemed similar to Zel, yet more solid and legitimate. His right hand found Celes' left and he quickly gave the back of it a light kiss. "Nero, a pleasure."

Celes was not used to being on the receiving end of a kiss and found herself flustered despite her general apprehension. His confident air seemed to draw her in and she found herself curious to know more.  "Celes,  lovely to meet you"  se said with a charming smile.  She had seen him talking to zero,  but now she struggled to clear her mind enough to ask questions.  Eventually she just said "the music is lovely,  isn't it?  Care to dance with me?"  She added,  gesturing to the dance floor. She knew he probably wouldn't want to,  but something about him kept her distracted,  and she wasn't sure what.  

Edited by Celesmeh

Flints finished her newest drink too quickly and listened to Hikoru's words. "I should go join Tristan, before he drowns Zelrius with heavy spirits." She laughed. With that Flints bid Hikoru goodbye for the time being and walked her way back to the refreshments and food table, she still was very hungry but couldn't help but down more drink, before grabbing a glass for Tristan and yet another for herself. She glanced around, finally spotting the two, Flints walked up to Tristan and, even with her hands full, put her arms around him and smiled. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but watching you force drinks on Zelrius reminded me, you haven't had much yet so I'm here to change that." She giggled, placing the glass in his hand and this time gingerly sipping hers. Now that she thought about it This drink was probably meant more for quick, small shots not large body wine glasses. Being on her 5th drink Flints finally started to feel a light buzz, her body felt warm, she assumed she was now sporting a blush from it all. "Well..this is going to hit me like a truck" she thought to herself. She was surprised that one of the things she kept from outside of Aincrad was her tolerance. Maybe tonight she would see how far she could push it. She grinned at her thought before kissing Tristan's cheek.  

Tristan was while with an empty glass with Zelrius suddenly encircled by his newlywed wife, who handed him more spirit. Well, he would always appreciate more to drink, so grinned at Flints and replied with "You are most kind my dear wife. Let us three drink until inebriation then!" he laughed as he took the entire glass in one again, enjoying himself with the positive moods coming along. Tristan enjoyed that he retained his heavy tolerance to alcohol from the real world, which made it heavily amusing since he was often on night outs drinking the same or more than others, but would be one of the few that could actually recollect the entire night and would have to tell people their embarrassing stories a day after. He kissed her lips back gently before pouring himself, Zel and Flints more to drink.

Flints downed her drink, the firey liquid was now no more a surpise to her pallet, it didn't swirl around in her mouth like most drinks, it shot through her quickly and although it was a lot silkier than what she's tasted before it still warmed her. the brief touch to her tongue singed but is slid surprisingly smooth down her throat, burning itself a path to her stomach. After she finished it she closed her eyes slowly and exhaled, feeling the tingling and burning in her nose now. She smiled and looked out on the floor where people were starting to gather and dance. All these faces she was starting to think about how vast Aincrad was, and how rare weddings truely were. She locked her arm in Tristan's. Happy to hold onto her husband as she thought of heavy things. She knew deep down the people she wanted to be here would never come. She slowly began to accept that. Whether she wanted to or not. And that was okay, she was glad to have the people that did attend. Still lost in thought she was snapped out of it when Tristan placed his lips to hers, which calmed her soul. She grinned into the brief kiss and accepted more drink. Tonight was certainly going to be something. She scanned the hall and imagined what it would be like when everyone had more than their limit on drinks. 

Celes excused herself for a moment,  before the dance and speed outside.  Something had been bothering her,  and while she hated to admit it there was shivering she needed to do.  She pulled out  her menu and sent out a message :

Spoiler

To: Lessa

Subject: dancing? 

Hey I'm at the wedding after-party,  are you coming?  If so would you have me with a dance maybe? 

She sighed and sent it before she could regret it.  Turning around she stepped back inside for the first dance with Nero. 

Hikoru sat in the back and drank his ale quietly. He was starting to have a buzz, something he remembered his family having in the outside world having almost every weekend. He sighed and leaned back in the chair, puttin his feet up on the table and pulling his hood up, hoping to relax a little before heading home tonight. He wasn't one to socialize, but the music was quaint and it made him feel comfortable in his new surroundings.

The woman was nearly to the transport when she received the message. The alert startled a soft gasp from her, as she had been lost in her own thoughts as she wandered the nearly empty street. Her hands were shoved deep in the pockets of her dress coat, and so she stared at at the prompt for quite some time before finally accepting it.

As she read Celes' request, Lessa's blank expression morphed into one of pain. A moan of frustration gurgled from the back of her throat. Returning to that place was the absolute last thing that she wanted to do. To be present for Tristan's wedding was one thing; she had owed him that courtesy. But she had no obligation to return to the afterparty. Had, she thought bitterly.I had no obligation. The words of her female friend glared back at her, reminding her that the game had changed. Now, she was wanted. No, not wanted. Requested. Celes wanted her there badly enough to message her. To reject the offer would be to deny one of the few friends that she still had within Aincrad. Though a million plausible excuses swirled within her mind, she turned on her heel, and strode back the way that she had come. 

The party was already in full-swing by the time the blonde entered the hall. Cinching her jacket tighter around her waist, she did her best to remain inconspicuous as she scooted toward Celes.

Nero watched Celes indentify herself followed by a request for a dance. "I'm Nero, a pleasure. I'd love to dance-" He cut himself off as she excused herself and carefully went somewhere else. He blinked quietly and glanced at his hand, clenching it tightly. "Well that's new..." He opened his inventory, pulling the tankard from before, and serve himself another round. After a few sips Nero moved back towards his spot by the band and quietly resumed drinking. Guess I'll have to find something new to do.

While the girl did show up at the wedding, she was slow to appear at the after party. Rebekah was tired and did not get the message until now, and when she arrived, the first thing she noticed was the food at the table. There were already quite a lot of people here, so she sat down nearby and just enjoyed the moment. This was a very nice break from reality especially if she was the only one training out tonight at the front lines. It was nice to take a break once in a while but she wondered how much this would last, as she thought she had heard some interesting news about the next boss. But tonight was not the time for that, it was time to have fun, so she grabbed another glass to drink, she was slightly tipsy but she still knew what she was doing.

Erin was still new to this world, but it was rather intriguing as she couldn't have ever imagined that people were still having wedding now. It was nice that the world was trying to be normal, this whole situation took away from the gloomy aspect of the world. She also was invited by the man whom she was still wearing the cloak of. Zelrius cloak made her stand out certainly among certain crowds. Erin herself didn't know what all she had been doing to be honest was it some odd obligation to the man who saved her from avalanche or possibly it was something else. She sat their at the doorway dressed in her green gown as well as asking the doorman if she could be directed toward where her group of the party was else she would merely stand there now nibbling upon her lip as she couldn't think of what to do now as she looked about the room spying the man whom had assisted her earlier on in the game. "Hey!" She half shouted now stepping over to  Zelrius and a few other people. "H-hey thanks for all that help earlier. The commandants cloak wrapped over her to conceal her dress to hopefully be used to catch Zel's attention and remind him who she was had he for some reason forgotten about her.

Zelrius finally gave in, slowly sipping on some of the endless cup that Tristan insisted on refilling everytime he drained it, and when he began to feel the affects of it take on, Took a bite of a steak, curing it so that he wouldn't be effected at all by liquor. Despite his best efforts to resist, Tristan kept refilling his glass and pushed it on to him until he drank once more. He gave a sigh, resigning to the fact that this is where he was until Tristan was sastified with his state of mind, or the groom or bride got bored of trying to 'help' him. I wonder who has the stronger mental fortitude for that... And for a moment, Zelrius thought that he might, and then remembered the age gap between himself and the tall tank. Definitely him. It was his glancing around, trying to find an escape that he noticed his own color scheme among the crowd. Quickly he glanced to Tristan and Flints, then back to where he found the smidge of his own colors. Sure enough, his suspicions were confirmed, the azure colored and golden furred cloak worn by another figure, the only other figure he lent the cloak too. Another glance at the newly wed couple, and Zelrius sighed, didn't even say anything, only looking at the ground slightly embarrassed. 

Flints watched as Zelrius tried his best to fight Tristan's advances with food, she felt a little bad but couldn't help but giggle at her husband's effort. He wanted Zelrius to relax but Flints knew drinks weren't always the best of solutions for problems. She noticed Zelrius perk up at the sight of something, his eyes followed it around the room then stop. Flints cocked her head as he looked down a little flustered. She searched the room to see what it could have been that caused him to act differently but took no notice of anything at first glance. She looked back to Zelerius then back out to the crowd and a quickly approaching woman, who happened to be wearing Zelrius' proud colors. Flints raised an eyebrow and took a deep drink and smirked into it, gently tapping Tristan's shoulder and looking back at what was happening. 

Celes returned to Nero's side, "Ready for that dance? I'm sorry i had to leave" She says, worry marking her face. Collecting her courage she takes the tankard from his hand and takes a sip. "Are you ready now?"  she adds with a hopeful glance at the dance floor. She doesnt see Lessa approaching, though while on her way onto the dance floor she catches a glimpse.  "Oh lessa! i'll be there, after this dance!  she says hurriedly, knowing she has already been rude twice. 

Edited by Celesmeh

Resting upon a wall, he watched over the entire group while drinking his alcohol quietly. He was rather satisfied that noone was trying to approach him or talk to him, he felt as though he didn't have the energy to even hold up a conversation. His eyes began to droop as his exhaustion was beginning to hit him for the first time in a long time, he never stopped pushing himself to get stronger, faster, better than the previous day. Dom had been pushing himself to limit not sleeping for days at a time, and with all the cooking necessary to make everything.

When he felt himself beginning to slip on the wall as if he was about to fall he pulled himself up completely to his feet then went and took a seat at a table that no one happened to be at and was far enough away from the others. "Man, I used to love the idea of going to these events." He mumbled to himself, he shook his head and chuckled to himself. He leaned forward onto his hands while his elbows were pressing on the table, "I'll stay long enough to see how this all concludes, then it's back to grinding." He continued mumbling to himself as his smile quickly faded, knowing he wasn't as strong as he wanted.

Tristan too noticed the girl who came to meet Zelrius, who seemed to be a lost cause in making them get back to cheer with drinks. Taking the hint from Kita too, who also could put 2 and 2 together, Tristan grinned with an idea. He walked over to Erin with his filled glass. "Say, would you like to spend more time with Zelrius right now? He has absolutely nothing to do right now and is probably sick of me right now, but I'm sure would love someone elses company!". He winked to Zelrius before taking the hand of his wife and having them drink more before they set off to dance, now feeling a happy buzz from the drink. "A dance m'lady?" he addressed Kita after they drunk to the dancefloor, thinking some slow dance together in their current state would be most enjoyable.

Flints loved that Tristan took the hint and hoped that Zelrius was okay with them abandoning him. She was sure he would be fine and probably needed this time with her. Flints was thrilled that Tristan wanted to dance. She had never actually danced with anyone before. But all the drinks certainly made her brave. she downed the newest drink and bowed slightly to Tristan who called her "m'lady" when she rose she took his hand and walked off with him to the dance floor and blushed more before speaking. "So, I'm intruiged, how does this dancing thing work?" She placed her arms around his neck, slowly swaying with him. 

Edited by Flints

Tristan grinned when they loosely embraced themselves for their dance and they moved along music, Kita asking how on earth to dance. He chuckled and said "You're doing it right now. Just dance how you feel like is natural and do that, as there's no wrong way of dancing.". He gave Kita a kiss and held her closer in the dance, though left them still able to dance. "I'm just happy that we can enjoy ourselves like this and that we can have so many relax too, instead of being purely focused on fighting. Its been a while since they had a wide party like this to all chill, maybe even a year. So he was happy with the result.