[EVENT-F1] Slaying Lyrica the Werewolf Baroness

Allania was back down on the first floor, wandering about the Town of Beginnings for something to do. She did not often come down to this floor nowadays, opting instead for the scorching desert of the fifth floor. On her travels this day she had visited the bulletin board, to see if there was anything in progress, any new discoveries, new floors reached or any gossip in general.

Scanning the board one notice stuck out more than the others, it was fixed to the board by a silver dagger which shone in the daylight. Looking more closely at the notice she saw that it was a boss fight, against a werewolf? This would be interesting. With her interest piqued Allania looked at the date that it had been posted and realised that they would soon be meeting up, so headed towards the meeting place stated.

Upon arrival she found there to be many more players than she had expected, numerous she did not know, some she had met only in passing and some she was friends with. Spotting one such person, Hydra, Allania headed over to him and stood around, waiting for when the event would begin.

Stats (Subject to change until deadline):

Spoiler

Gear:

Spoiler

Equipped:

- Dagger tooth(1H dagger, +3 DMG)

- Trimmed Pauldron (H. armour, 3 mit)

- The rose (H. armour, 2 thorns)

Inventory:

- First of Zandrar (dress, +2 LD)

x1 +27 mitigation potion from here

x5 +10 HP potion from here & here

x1 Matriarch Stinger (+1 DMG for 1 battle)from here   (just drank)

Skills:

Spoiler

Rank 2 Search & Detect

Rank 4 One Handed Dagger

Sword Arts:

Spoiler

Rank 1 Dagger Sword Arts:

Armor Pierce - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - A standard thrust with the dagger.

Side Bite - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - Two quick forward slashes.

Round Accel - 2x1 - AoE - (4 Energy) - Swing the blade circular, creating small tempests of air.

Rank 2 Dagger Sword Arts:

Tri Pierce - 3x1 - (3 Energy) - Three angular thrusts in the shape of a triangle.

Fad Edge - 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A swift four-strike skill that strikes the opponent four times in rapid succession.

Rank 3 Dagger Sword Arts:

Infinite - 5x1 - (5 Energy) - A five-hit skill that traces an angular infinity symbol.

Shadow Stitch - 3x2 - (6 Energy) - A slice followed by two consecutive roundhouse kicks.

(MA) Sonic Resonance - 2x3 - Stun - (9 Energy) - A reverse-grip slash angles across the target's chest, followed by a concussive spinning hook kick to the target's head that stuns them.

RANK 4

Starlight Splash - 7x1 - (7 Energy) - A high-speed thrusting sword art that strikes seven times in rapid succession.

Cross Edge - 2x4 - (8 Energy) - Two consecutive slashes that form a cross.

Blaze (familiar) Healer (can heal 15HP every 10 posts, takes a post action)

DMG: 1(base) + 4(skill) + 3(weapon) + 1(matriarch stinger) = 10DMG

Allania 80/80 HP| 20/20 Energy | 10 DMG | 27 MIT | 14 THR 

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exhausted from trying to climb her way higher in to game, the girl had momentarily resolved to taking a break. Though Hunie was a gamer by nature and practice, this was not how she usually played. Her long hours would consist of unravelling the lore of a game, patiently waiting for one excruciating minute after another, to craft perfect items... Roleplaying games were a haven by themselves, an entry into a new world... Except SAO didn't provide an exit. Compelled to help people, but not driven enough to scout tirelessly, the girl was stuck in a constant limbo. Occasionally Hunie would venture into the higher floors to complete quests, but mostly she enjoyed interacting with NPCs. Despite this being a do or die game, she couldn't resist the urge to pick up tit-bits of backstories and learn the rich history of SAO. How much could she change her ways? She had found eateries to be her refuge, from the otherwise violent game, and though she preferred scouting for better food places on higher floors, she couldn't help but come back to the first floor, where town of beginnings housed the very first cafe she had eaten at... 

Today however, before she could make her way to the cafe for which she had a soft corner, the sapphire-emerald eyed girl was distracted by a commotion. Town of Beginnings was known for such thing, an not matter how much one resisted, these gatherings had a enticing draw to them and anyone with the slightest bit of curiosity would find themselves at the fringes of a growing crowd. Hunie shuffled her way in, wrestling her way between people, catching a few familiar faces from the corner of her eyes. The yellow over the NPC's head made things obvious. A quest right here? Who would've thought... Hunie mused as she got close enough to hear what the quest had to offer and accepted it with haste. The blonde stuck around in the crowd, noticing her favorite little bear, bother some other player for food. This meant the bear's owner was somewhere close. It'd be rude if she didn't greet the man at the very least. She ambled her way towards Chewie and noticed Mack making some offers for weapons. Though she had attended a couple of his gatherings now, she hadn't formally spoken to him after he had wrought her first armour and weapon.  "Er... Hi! So you're selling silverware? What's your price?" Hunie asked Mack simply with a slightly sullen tone, unsure whether she'd actually be able to purchase anything...

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma stared at the bulletin board, his eyes focused on the notice that stuck out the most: one such that was stuck tot eh board by a silver knife. He had been standing in front of the bulletin board for quite a while. He'd already read the notice, and was currently in the middle of making the decision to include himself in the event. Kroshma constantly weighed all the pros and cons of partaking in the event, which is his excuse for his delay. After a while, a grin spread on his face, and he accepted the event. There had to be, he thought, a great multitude of players already participating in this event, and while he may be weak, there is strength in numbers. And on top of that, there are rewards to be had. What reason did he have not to join in on the hunt?

Spoiler

LV: 4 | HP: 16/16 | Energy: 4 | 3 DMG

Inventory:

Tiger Paws (+1 DMG)

Walking through the city of floor one the Eternal Knight made his way through the seemingly excess amount of players roaming around the area, though he knew why. It was an event quest, thankfully he had been informed by a friend that there would be such an occurrence. While it may have been dangerous, there were others here. Others he needed to protect, even if it meant his death...

Having come upon the steadily growing group Takneil couldn't help but form an unseen smile through the helm of his armor, only to grow wider when he spotted a friend he had been awaiting to reunite with once more. Approaching the Healer he slightly bowed in greeting. "Ebony, hope you don't mind me standing by your side for this battle." he chuckled, briefly clasping her shoulder with his hand.

Stuff and Thangs...

Spoiler

[LVL:20]/[HP:80/80]/[Energy:20/20]/[DMG:5]/[DMIT:35]/[Thorns:2]/[Bleed:2]/[Regen:1]/[LD:+1]

Skills...
-OHCS.Heavy Armor.Block.First Aid.Search and Detect.Howl.Concentration.Survival.
[Rank 3.][Rank 1.][Rank 1.][Rank 1.][Rank 1.]

Equipment...
-Eternal Melody.
[+3 Dmit.]
-Eternal Harmony.
[+2 Thorns,+1 Regen.]
-Eternal Sonata.
[+2 Bleed,+1 DMG.]

At Ready...
-x4 Healing Potion. 
[+20 HP.]
-Eternal Overture.
[+3 DMG.]
-Empty

-Empty

-Empty

Edited by Takneil

"This must be the hunter, milord!" claimed my brunette companion as we reached a man with a yellow cursor above his head, a sigh familiar for those doing quests. "Yeah yeah , I see him." came a guttural reply from me as I loosen the necktie grip. So I had to come to this lower floor, inside the northernmost gate of the Town of Beginnings, just because an event would happen? normally I'd do as I always did and ignore such things but the rewards for this one were apparently too good to be skipped. So alongside my assistant what wore a butler-like uniform, I decided to return to 'noobville' hoping that people won't take notice too much of my presence. "Check your gear up Darius, it would be a shame to lose such a capable assistant to a mere wolf. By the looks of it, this isn't going to be an easy fight...considering that they made an event out of it." I said with a shrug while I move to the side any remaining bangs that may have been misbehaving while grinning at the NPC hunter. "You know, most of the noobs are still in the center of the city... I guess it's too hard for them to read the ' meet me in five days time outside the north gate of the Town of Beginnings at 5 pm ' part of your message. No wonder we have yet to clear 25% of this place when people can barely read." I said in a very theatrical fashion, hoping that my statement would trigger some kind of reaction from it.

Dracul's Stats:

Spoiler

General Stats:

• Health: 12 / Energy: 3 / Basic Damage:2 / Damage Mitigation: 18
  • Accuracy: 0 / Evasion: 0

Skills :

• Two Handed Straight Sword: Novice

Equipped Items:

1. Rose Shirt (+18 Damage Mitigation)

Battle Ready Inventory:

1. 2X Medella, 2nd grade (+15 HP Recovery) [Potion]
  2. 3X   Medella, 3rd grade  (+10 HP Recovery) [Potion]
  3. 1x Medella, 3rd grade 2nd edition (+20 HP Recovery) [Potion]
  4. 1X Malum, 2nd grade 2nd edition (+4 Damage) [Potion]
  5. 1X Arx, 3rd grade (+9 Damage Mitigation) [Potion]

Edited by Dracul

Wandering the streets of the Town of Beginning, Croft finds himself staring at a quest board. On it was a peculiar piece of paper that was pierced with a silver dagger. After a quick read, Croft realizes that this could help bump up his levels a bit, although it could risk his life. Ignoring the risks, Croft makes his way to the northern gates of town, where the hunter NPC who starts the quest and is supposedly located.

As he arrived at the spot, he sees a large crowd of what seems to be low level players. Excited from this feeling for going on his first raid, he dashed towards the hunter NPC. He gave a quick talk to the NPC skipping through most of the interactions and important stuff and just accepted it on the spot. That's it, there's no turning back now.

<< Stats >>
 - Subject to change -

Spoiler

<< Stats >>
[Level 1][HP 4/4][Energy 1/1][DMG 2][ACC 0][EVA 0][MIT 0][Thorns 7]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<<
Equipment >>

Silver One Hand Straight Sword [+1 DMG]
Thornbush (Shield): [+7 Thorns]
Starter Armor

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<<
Skills >>

One Handed Straight Sword - Rank 1
Slant 1x1/1 Energy A simple sword art slashing diagonally.
Vertical 1x1/1 Energy A simple sword art slashing vertically.
Horizontal 1x1/AoE/2 Energy A simple sword art slashing horizontally in a wide area.
Uppercut 1x2/Stun/5 Energy A simple sword art delivering an uppercut.
Rage Spike 1x2/AoE/4 Energy A basic, weak skill that leaps at the enemy and follows with an upward strike.
Snake Bite 2x1/2 Energy A pair of brisk angular slashes chained in succession.

Edited by Croft

Amber eyes stared intently at the bulletin board, reading over the most prominent posting that detailed a quest to slay a werewolf. It beckoned to any and all adventurers for aid, and as the girl read over the request she took in a deep breath. 'Five days' time, huh?' she mused.

Taking the time to thoroughly prepare, Aster carefully made her way to the designated meeting place once the appointed day came. She was suprised by the amount of players that had gathered, ready and waiting. The girl twirled her fingers around nervously, surveying the group as she anxiously waited for the event to begin.

Declared Equipment (Subject to change until event start):

Spoiler

Stats:

• Level: 4
  • HP: 16

Equipment:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Skills/Mods

• [Rank 1] <<First Aid>>

Edited by Asteria

OOC: Sorry folks, I was traveling the past few days and didn't get anything done other than the claws for @Hakai.

Mack looked up as the queue was forming in front of his portable forge. As he had suspected, this was going to be a potentially very lucrative little place to set up shop. It would also be worthwhile to scout the players that showed up for the fight during the raid and then, potentially, to offer a few of them places within the Knights of the Blood Oath after Lyrica had been slain. While it was certainly true that the burly blacksmith couldn't take part in the quest himself, given that he was both over leveled and completely lacking in the area of Tier One equipment, there was nothing that said he couldn't tag along to observe the fight. Besides, there might be valuable information to learn about similar events in the future.

"I have a pair of silver tekko kagi," Mack rumbled as Chewie continued to make the rounds through the players, begging for handouts and meeting with relatively little success. The Blacksmith tossed the claws to Hakai. "You can pay me either some col or some mats out of whatever the quest rewards are. Unless you've got five hundred col right now and just want to get it taken care of." Before Mack could move on to the next player in the queue the Quest NPC was already getting players ready to move out, meaning that time was up.

"Sorry about the remaining orders but, as I said, you don't pay for items you've not received. If you still want the weapons and gear after the raid, let me know."

READ SPOILER

Spoiler

Lyrica is capable of killing low-level players, so I'm building the Combat Posting Order to try and prevent that. When your turn rolls around you have 24 hours to post or you get skipped and if you get skipped more than twice you forfeit the quest rewards. Silver weapons grant +1 DMG against Lyrica, which Stentorius would have told you if anyone had bothered to ask him. Regardless of how quickly Lyrica is killed all of her minions will spawn and all of her minions must be defeated to complete the fight. Edit your HP, Energy, and Mit into your place in the Combat Order when you post. If I missed anyone in the Posting Order please let me know and I will edit. The [H:0] is your hate number, please remember to update that as well when you take your turns. Thanks.

ID's: 58502 (Lyrica & Wolves), 58503 (Stentorius)
BD: 6 (Lyrica)
BD: 1 (Stentorius)
MD: 7 (Wolves)
LD: 12 (Used to determine target because everyone has 0 Hate. 1-5: Stentorius, 6-10: Xion, 11-15: Seul, 16-20: Evander)
CD: N/A (Normally would be used to determine group hit, but as Group 1 is the only ACTIVE group for the opening attack they are auto-selected)

"Alright, it is time for us to be off. I want to reach Lyrica's Lair just as the moon is rising tonight," Stentorius announced, his voice being amplified by his program until it sounded like something akin to a drill sergeant, or a pompous politician. "I will be placing you into combat groups for taking on this fight. Honestly, I didn't not expect to find so many valiant and stalwart warriors in this town. Our numbers give me some hope that we can accomplish our task without a great deal of danger."

As the NPC was speaking he wandered in and among the players and tapped them. As each player was tapped on the shoulder in turn a small number appeared next to their health bars. Apparently, the programmers didn't think that low level players were capable of forming raid parties and player groups on their own, at least for this first event, and so the game's engine was going to do it for them. Once the bearded man in the hunting leathers had everyone sorted to his satisfaction he began pointing his finger to people in turn.

"Xion, Seul, and Evander will accompany me in the first group. We will summon the beast and her foul pack. Hydra, Nikodemus_Blackwood, Hakai, and Sierra will be in the second group. Takneil, Ebony, Rain, and Khrysaor will be in the third. Hunie, Avilon, Yamato, and Kroshma_Tokran will be in the fourth. Husky, Shrien, Dracul, and Croft will be in the fifth. Allania, Asteria, Ratatosk, and Gaster will make up the sixth and final group," the NPC commanded, clapping his hands briskly. "Now, everyone get with your assigned groups and let the great hunt begin!"

Suiting action to words, Stentorius promptly grabbed the other three members of his own party and pulled them into formation with himself. Without another word, the hunter set off through the northern gates of the Town of Beginnings and began to march with a steady pace that was neither too fast nor too slow, as he led his charges off through the fields surrounding the town and on into the shadowy forests beyond. Steadily onward the group marched as the sun slowly, but inexorably, moved along its westward march through the skies. Just as the moon was starting to rise, Stentorius raised one of his hands and called a halt to the march.

"Alright, this is one of Lyrica's preferred hunting locations," the NPC said in a quiet tone, not that the volume of his voice would matter all that much since the quest logs of all the players would automatically update now. As he was speaking a lonely, eerie howl split the early night hours. As if that wasn't bad enough a chorus of answering howls were soon echoing through the woods. "Group One will come with me, we will draw the beast and her wolves out and then the rest of the groups will attack one after the next in numerical order."

As he was issuing the final orders to the players a solitary white werewolf entered the forest clearing that they had all been led too. Sticking her nose in the air, Lyrica sniffed in a clear effort to seek out the players. Just as quickly her glowing red eyes snapped in the direction of the players and she threw her head back and howled. Behind her a quartet of white timber wolves emerged from the forest.

"YOUR MOMENT OF JUDGEMENT IS AT HAND! WE MUST PROTECT THE TOWN!" With his feral battle cry, Stentorius drew the weapon at his hip and went charging into the forest clearing as a full moon shone bright above them. As the NPC ran along Lyrica and her wolves moved to intercept him and when his foot became caught in a gopher hole Stentorius went down hard, his weapon sailing away into the darkness. Lyrica and wolves altered their course and they slammed, as a group, into @Seul with the full force of their opening attack. Luckily, Seul was one of the heartier players in the group and the damage he suffered was minimal.

Still, the battle was joined.

Combat Posting Order:

Spoiler

Lyrica: 243/250 (10 Mit) [-7 Thorns]
White Wolf 1: 43/50 (0 Mit) [-7 Thorns]
White Wolf 2: 43/50 (0 Mit) [-7 Thorns]
White Wolf 3: 43/50 (0 Mit) [-7 Thorns]
White Wolf 4: 43/50 (0 Mit) [-7 Thorns]

[H:0]Stentorius: 60/60 ?/? (5 Mit)
[H:0]Xion:
[H:0]Seul: 116/121 (52 Mit) [12 DMG-52 Mit=1] {6 DMG-52 Mit=1, 1x4 Wolves=4}
[H:0]Evander:

Lyrica: 250/250 (10 Mit)
White Wolf 1: 50/50 (0 Mit)
White Wolf 2: 50/50 (0 Mit)
White Wolf 3: 50/50 (0 Mit)
White Wolf 4: 50/50 (0 Mit)

[H:0] Hydra:
[H:0] Nikodemus_Blackwood:
[H:0] Hakai:
[H:0] Sierra:

[H:0] Takneil:
[H:0] Ebony:
[H:0] Rain:
[H:0] Khrysaor:

[H:0] Hunie:
[H:0] Avilon:
[H:0] Yamato:
[H:0] Kroshma_Tokran:

[H:0] Husky:
[H:0] Shirien:
[H:0] Dracul:
[H:0] Croft:

[H:0] Allania:
[H:0] Asteria:
[H:0] Ratatosk:
[H:0] Gaster:

Edited by Lyrica the Werewolf

(Ignore that I for some reason I thought I had to roll)

Xion grinned as Stentorius, the NPC for the event talked...well shouted them through how they would go about hunting Lyrica and her wolves, and which groups they would be assigned to. Xion himself was to be in group one, the first group to attack and shake the proverbial bee's nest, or in his case howl loud enough to majorly piss the boss off. 'Perfect' he thought as he listened to the man ramble on about the other groups, announcing that the hunt would begin shortly after. 

After being corralled into formation by the NPC, something that the blonde did not take kindly to, Xion was on his way with the others to the area in which they would fight the werewolf herself , the blonde equipped his spear and shield during the journey, as to make sure that he was not caught off guard. It did not take the group long to find the baroness herself, and when they did Stentorius lead the raid party with a deafening battle cry, which while impressive did not hide the fact that he fell flat on his bloody face, the boss herself and her wolves charging towards and attacking Seul shortly after, a mistake on their part. 

"Alright then" the blonde said as he ran forwards, ensuring that he was close enough to the boss before letting out a bloodcurdling <<Howl>>. "Attack me you vile thing!" He shouted towards Lyrica, raising his shield in a defender stance shortly after, his eyes trained on the baroness and her wolves. "They're not getting past me..." 

Spoiler

Lyrica: 243/250 (10 Mit) 
White Wolf 1: 43/50 (0 Mit) 
White Wolf 2: 43/50 (0 Mit) 
White Wolf 3: 43/50 (0 Mit) 
White Wolf 4: 43/50 (0 Mit) 

[H:3] Xion: 92/92 (52 Mit) [ HOWL used] 
[H:0]Seul: 116/121 (52 Mit) 

Edited by Xion

It would seem the quest was finally underway. It truly was a large turnout and far more than Seul had originally been expecting. The fight would be easy as long as they all worked together. He did find it strange that no one decided to take the leadership role over the players, but seeing as how the game sorted them out it wasn't too big of a deal. As he had expected he would be among the first group to attack. There wasn't much room to complain even if he had been unhappy with the choice and he followed (or maybe it would have been more accurate to say he was dragged by-) Stentorious outside of town to the lair of the boss.

By now the sun had fallen and the moon was hanging lazily in the sky. No one really talked on the way there, but perhaps that was for the best to remain focused on the task at hand. Just as he was about to ask how much further they would need to walk, a howl pierced through the air. Lyrica had revealed herself and her minions wasted no time going on the offensive. Stentorious was the first among the first party to attack, even leading in with an inspiring battle cry... Only to completely screw up and get in the way by eating the dirt after only going a short distance.

"Some help he turned out to be..." Seul mumbled while bringing a palm up to hold his face in embarrassment. He was certain the guy was about to get mauled... But just like that all of the wolves had shifted their gazes toward... Him?! All five of the beasts flung themselves into him in a body slam which sent him rolling through the grass and onto his side. He started coughing, but a quick glance up at the green bar in the corner of his vision which had refilled took away any doubts he might have had. Xion moved in now to draw their attention and with them all distracted the knight jumped back to his feet to activate the Round Accel sword art. The glowing dagger in his hand made two swift cuts through the air which whipped up two miniature windstorms. The winds tracked down the four wolves to deal some decent damage and he couldn't help but smirk at how well things were going, despite being blindsided.

He would turn his attention toward @Evander now and wave him on to go next before addressing the rest of the players behind them. "These things are pushovers! Take out the mobs first then we'll all gang up on the boss!"

ID: 58506
BD: 8 | Hit | Keen Activated
CD: 7 | Regen Activated

Sword Art: Round Accel | -4 EN | 8 x 2 = 16 DMG (AoE)

Hide contents

White Wolf 1: 27/50 (0 Mit) [-16 HP]
White Wolf 2: 27/50 (0 Mit) [-16 HP]
White Wolf 3: 27/50 (0 Mit) [-16 HP]
White Wolf 4: 27/50 (0 Mit) [-16 HP]

[H:3] Xion: 92/92 (52 Mit)
[H:1]Seul: 121/121 | 25/ 29 EN | (52 Mit) | [Keen: +1 BD] [Regen: +18 HP]

Edited by Seul

It was starting! It was actually starting! Wow! Evander felt as giddy as a small child on Christmas morning. Stentorius, the quest NPC who had posted the notice in the first place, began to speak at the scheduled time. Evander toned down his childishness and listened to the man’s passionate yelling. Ah, so they were going to be splitting up into groups, alright. After being tapped on the shoulder, Evander looked at his number and- whoa there, Group 1? That was pretty prestigious. He didn’t think he would be placed in the group with the NPC himself. Cool. A quick peek at his group members’ stats, and- whoa there. They far outclassed him. Evander wasn’t even really sure why they placed him in the first group- he was obviously one of the most useless there. Well, whatever, time to make a good impression, he guessed. Then they proceeded to have a group hiking trip into the woods. For three hours.

The moon was rising. After being dragged along for about 9 miles into the woods by the zealous NPC, they were finally here. They finally made it to some sort of random meadow in the woods. Great. Evander could see the silver moon above them as howls split the night. Stentorius began to illuminate his “brilliant” plan. Which was, namely, that Group 1 was going to go draw out the wolves, by themselves, and bring them back to the main group, by themselves. And, what do you know? He was on Group 1. Awesome.

He had no doubts his group members were going to survive, but him? He was minced meat, and a nice meal for the wolves. All he had was this cloak he had bought. It was great, mind, but probably wouldn’t help all too much against a horde of wolves. Welp, there was nothing to it. As Evander mentally prepared himself, a white beast- Lyrica, loped into the meadow alone, effectively nullifying their “draw out the wolves plan”. Huh. Well, this wasn’t so bad, just one wolf and- holy cow, more wolves just came out. Well then.

Stentorius, their raid’s brave and wise leader, charged in for the first blow, like a true commander. Only to trip and lose his weapon. Wow. The level of competence he was seeing here from the NPC was extremely inspiring. The wolves came towards them- oh gosh, oh gosh, they were coming for Group 1, oh gosh and- thank goodness they decided to go for Seul, the highest levelled in their group. Xion, the other member in the group, let out a bestial howl that shook the trees around them, and charged forth to act as the main defender. Seul retaliated at the pack that had attacked them, dealing pretty high amounts of damage to the four lesser wolves, at least in comparison to Evander’s. Then- oh, was it his turn? Great. Well, nothing to it, he guessed. Evander pumped himself up, then charged toward the four mobs, yelling out “Rage Spike”. Never really tried the sword art out before, but no time like the present, right? Evander lashed out with his blade, hitting the four beasts in unison. Huh. Pretty good for a first try, though it was pitiful because of his horrible weapon.

ID# 58509 results:

Battle: 7 (hit)

Sword Art: Rage Spike | -4 EN | 2 x 2 = 4 DMG (AoE)

Spoiler

White Wolf 1: 23/50 (0 Mit) [-4 HP]
White Wolf 2: 23/50 (0 Mit) [-4 HP]
White Wolf 3: 23/50 (0 Mit) [-4 HP]
White Wolf 4: 23/50 (0 Mit) [-4 HP]

[H:3] Xion: 92/92 (52 Mit)
[H:1]Seul: 121/121 | 25/ 29 EN | (52 Mit) | [Keen: +1 BD] [Regen: +18 HP]
[H:1]Evander: 24/24 | 2/6 EN | 12 MIT

Edited by Evander

OOC: Lyrica missed, while technically she would also have targeted Xion... for the purposes of RP and story when either Lyrica or the wolves miss there's no telling who they might be trying to run down. Mind you, when they hit they will obey the Hate Rules. Misses, those are RP fluff. @Hydra, you're up.

ID: 58513
BD: 4 (Miss)
MD: 10 (Wolves Hit+2, TARGET: XION [H:3])

Lyrica watched as her loyal pack split into groupings of individual wolves. Then one of the players howled. At her. Was that supposed to be some kind of mating call? Insulting. So, the blonde man with the shield wanted to have a howl off, did he? Well, two could play at that game. Yes they could. The attention of the white werewolf and the four white timber wolves snapped immediately over to Xion. Bounding across the meadow, Lyrica made a bee line for the offending tank, stopping so suddenly before him that he was showered in grass and dirt. Then, getting right in Xion's face, Lyrica threw her head back and unleashed a chilling howl that would have made most players wet themselves.

Her loyal pack knew just what to do, suddenly converging from four different directions and burying the tank under a literal biting, snapping, and clawing dog pile as they swept Xion of his feet and took him to the ground. As her pack made every effort to devour the tank wholesale the white werewolf's ears twitched. Her head snapped around to the edge of the meadow where she spotted what could only be described as...

Snacks. Or, possibly, lunch meat.

Since it was clear to the baroness that her pack had things with the tank well in hand, Lyrica tore off to the edge of the forest. Her red eyes searched through the group of players, finally settling on Hakai as a  rather tasty looking morsel that didn't appear as if she'd be too hard to digest. When she was within fifteen feet of the group the white werewolf leaped high into the air, jaws open and claws outstretched as she tried to grab Hakai.

Of course, the little tidbit would duck and Lyrica went sailing over her head to land in the midst of the rest of the players in the raid group. Throwing her head back, she howled loudly again as her hateful eyes sought out her next target.

Battle Order:

Spoiler

White Wolf 1: 9/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]
White Wolf 2: 9/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]
White Wolf 3: 9/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]
White Wolf 4: 9/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]

[H:3] Xion: 88/92 (52 Mit) [8-52=1, 1x4=4]

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Hydra stood half asleep at the edge of the forest with no idea what was going on. The large group of players had begun a hike going deep into the woods of the first floor when suddenly the sounds Stentorius barking something and an awe inspiring howl filled the air. The spearman had heard the hunter group them earlier, glancing around he looked at the crew of players he was paired with. Nikodemus was the one he immediately recognised but the other two players he had never seen, or at least he couldn't remember. Deciding to make a good first impression Hydra raised his hand to wave and smiled, "Hey there my nam..."

The spearman was suddenly cut off, whilst he was looking at Hakai on the meadow, a huge beast tried pouncing on her from about 15 feet away bursting out from the forests cover, it narrowly missed her. In most situations the brunette's natural reaction would have been to fall on the floor and have a heart attack, but right now all he could do was blink a few times with a blank expression on his face wondering what on earth had just happened. Hearing the same werewolf that just tried to snack on Hakai howl again he turned his head slowly to its whereabouts. "Some wolves I could understand but I hadn't suspected we would encounter her so soon..." He was clearly bewildered by the creature.

The brunette lowered his spear and walked slowly towards the werewolf, raising his hand, to try and stroke her fur. He didn't make it within 15 feet of it before tripping up on a tree root and going face first into the soil. Hopefully the darkness of the night would have masked his mistake, the last thing he wanted to be remembered as was dog food. At least the fall seemed to knock some sense into him, reminding the brunette that this was a field boss and others might be relying on him.  

ID 58527:

Battle: 2+2 (miss)

@Nikodemus_Blackwood (Good luck, you're up next)

Spoiler

White Wolf 1: 9/50 (0 Mit) 
White Wolf 2: 9/50 (0 Mit) 
White Wolf 3: 9/50 (0 Mit) 
White Wolf 4: 9/50 (0 Mit) 

[H:3] Xion: 88/92 (52 Mit) 

White Wolf 1:  9/50 (0 Mit)
White Wolf 2:  9/50 (0 Mit)
White Wolf 3:  9/50 (0 Mit)
White Wolf 4:  9/50 (0 Mit)

[H:0] Hydra: 80/80 | 18/20 EN | (45 Mit) 

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Edited by Hydra

((OOC: Thanks Hydra!))

Seeing Hydra in his group, Nikodemus smiled and waved at the young spearman. "Hello friend! Glad to see you are near. I only wish Avilon and Ebony were also nearby. I think I saw Hakai and Sierra nearby us though. We may wanna go check on them." Seeing the wolves nearby, Nikodemus decided to try and take a couple of them out of comission. Patting Hydra on the back, he softly spoke. "Wait here my friend. I shall see what I can do with these beasts."

Stepping into the shadows and moving just ahead of the pack of lesser wolves, Nikodemus then broke through cover, his axe glowing a sickly emerald color. Striking with it in a crescent moon pattern, the blade seemed to expand and hit each of the lesser wolves in the side as they tore past. As he watched their health tick to 0, Nikodemus turned and stepped back into the shadows and came back out beside Hydra. "Well, let us hope that is the end of those beasts. Now just the main boss. Come along. Let us find the others and see if we can group up. It may be better for us to be with the others for the moment." With that, Nikodemus turned and headed to where he last saw Hakai and Sierra.

ID# 58552 results:

Battle: 10. Hit, +2 to DMG.

Sword Art Used: TCrescent thrush - AoE -  1x2 - (4 Energy) - A round slash with the blade, creating a half moon that bites through enemies

My DMG: 5 + 2 = 7 X 1 X 2 = 14 DMG to the 4 lesser wolves.

Nikodemus: Lvl: 12 | 48/48 HP | Energy: 8/12 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

Spoiler

White Wolf 1: 0/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]
White Wolf 2: 0/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]
White Wolf 3: 0/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]
White Wolf 4: 0/50 (0 Mit) [-14 Thorns]

[H:3] Xion: 88/92 (52 Mit) [8-52=1, 1x4=4]

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

[H:1] Nikodemus_Blackwood: 48/48 HP | 8/12 EN | MIT 35 | Regen +9 | Thorns +14 | Bleed +8

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood
Spoiler

Lyrica: 213/250 (10 Mit) (-30) STUNNED

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

[H:1] Nikodemus_Blackwood: 48/48 HP | 8/12 EN | MIT 35 | Regen +9 | Thorns +14 | Bleed +8
[H:1] Hakai: 40/40 HP | 2/10 EN 

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

ID# 58556 results:

Battle: 7 Hit! (4 (Base)+3 (Weapon)+1 (Silver Weapon))=8x5= 40-10 (Mit)= 30 Damage + STUN

Hakai followed the group of players to where the fight would be ignoring the ensuing chaos. Noobs who had no idea how to play this game. She raised her new silver claws and charged at the enemy who seemed to be the leader, her claws slashing through the female werewolf's eyes, blinding her for the moment and leaving glowing red clawmarks all over her face. The way things were going this would be over soon.

Edited by Hakai
Spoiler

Lyrica: 212/250 (10 Mit) (-30) STUNNED

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

[H:1] Nikodemus_Blackwood: 48/48 HP | 8/12 EN | MIT 35 | Regen +9 | Thorns +14 | Bleed +8
[H:1] Hakai: 40/40 HP | 2/10 EN 
[H:0] Sierra: 28/28 HP | 6/7 EN

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

Lyrica:
White Wolf 1:
White Wolf 2:
White Wolf 3:
White Wolf 4:

ID:58558

BD: 6

MD: 9

Battle: 6 Hit! (2 (Base)+1 x12)=2x1= 2 -10 (Mit) = 1 Still Stunned

HP 28/28 Energy: 6/7

Sierra watched in awe of her beloved wife now dancing along slicing her claws through the smaller wolves shredding them up till they were pixellated. The baroness of them all Lyrica now being blinded by the slash. "Hot stuff there Hakai, I knew it was wise leaving you in charge of the money and damage." She winked now running over and stabbing her sword into the stnned wolf wincing as she realized how pathetic her damage was.

Slant - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A simple sword art slashing diagonally.

Edited by Sierra

OOC: Stunned. Will Fill in RP fluff now, but don't want to hold up the line. @Takneil, you're up.

Lyrica dropped into a low crouch as the next batch of players swung into action to attack her. The first of the bunch advanced on the white werewolf baroness only to fall flat on his face. That was certainly fitting, after all she was nobility and this player merely a peon. Any moment now Lyrica expected the fighter to flop over onto his back and expose his stomach to her in a sign of submission and a request to join her pack. It was a request that Lyrica, in her great kindness, would consider. Right before she ripped out his heart and ate it before his very eyes.

The next player in the line sprang forward and slaughtered the four wolves that made up her pack. Throwing her head back, Lyrica howled in rage and spun to face Nikodemus_Blackwood. Yes, that one would die first. As a result, she didn't see Hakai until the woman raked her own clawed fingers across Lyrica's eyes and snout, leaving the baroness momentarily stunned and blinded. Lyrica howled in rage, but could do nothing as the game system held her in place while the next player slashed at her, rather ineffectually, with a sword.

Battle Order:

Spoiler

Lyrica: 212/250 (10 Mit) STUNNED

[H:0] Stentorius: 60/60 ?/? (5 Mit)
[H:1] Seul: 121/121 | 25/ 29 EN | (52 Mit) | [Keen: +1 BD]
[H:1] Evander: 24/24 | 2/6 EN | 12 MIT

Lyrica:

[H:1] Nikodemus_Blackwood: 48/48 HP | 8/12 EN | MIT 35

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

Kill Count:

Spoiler

White Wolf 1: Nikodemus_Blackwood
White Wolf 2: Nikodemus_Blackwood
White Wolf 3: Nikodemus_Blackwood
White Wolf 4: Nikodemus_Blackwood

An orange eye swept over the ongoing battle through a sinister helm, at first it seemed like a huge mess. Player's everywhere, NPCs enjoying natures version of 'stuffing your face', wolves sprinting about slamming into people and mauling them, then there was her. The werewolf, with white fur and crimson eyes it reminded him of his own albino ally at home. But the difference in them came in a great vast chasm, this creature...it would only seek for blood. glancing over his shoulder he looked to each of his allies and offered an unseen smile. "Well this is my first time doing this so sorry if my plan seems a bit noobish." he chuckled in an attempt to ease anyone's worry. Raising his sword and shield he faced the beast, his entire equipment radiating a dark icy aura. Chilling those who would stand in his way. It seemed others had already used the <<Howl>> ability, for him to use it as of right now would be a wasted opportunity to attack. He would keep an eye on their Hit Points...

Examining the enemy Takneil tightened his grip, it seemed too agile for him to simply walk up and strike. Biting his lip in worry he took a shaky breath, maybe he should just accumulate hate. Allow the other player's to attack without knowing if the boss would attack them. Yet through his thoughts his time to strike had arrived, noticing a status pop up on the werewolf's gauge the Eternal Knight's eye widened. This was it!. "Alright!, when you attack fall behind me. I will do my best to block any attempt of an attack that would be directed to any one of you." With that he took a cautious step forward.

ID# 58619 results: Battle: 3 [MISS] Craft: 7 Loot: 4 MOB: 4

Dashing forward the boy raised his sword, he would strike it with one of his strongest attacks. Charging the sword art he smirked confidently as the runes on his blade began to dance a pure white, spreading a veil of energy across the weapon. Lunging forward a sudden horror set itself within the player as the sword art seemingly cancelled itself?, caught off guard by the mishap he tried to alter his attack at the last moment only to miss the boss. Biting his lower lip in frustration he glared up at the wolf, his orange eye challenging the beast with a burning flame of valor. Re positioning his stance he took a couple steps back and shoved his blade into the ground, raising his shield in it's stead. He would wait, all enemies made mistakes. He would wait, for it's own. 

Spoiler

Lyrica: 212/250 (10 Mit) STUNNED

Lyrica:

[H:0] Sierra: 28/28 HP | 6/7 EN

Lyrica:

[H:0] Takneil: 80/80|ENG:18/20|DMIT:35

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

Edited by Takneil
Spoiler

Lyrica: 194/250 (10 Mit) STUNNED (-18)

Lyrica:

[H:0] Sierra: 28/28 HP | 6/7 EN

Lyrica:

[H:0] Takneil: 80/80|ENG:18/20|DMIT:35
[H:0] Ebony: 128/128 | EN: 28/32 (-4) | Mit: 52

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

Lyrica:

ID# 58634 results:

Battle: 6 Success: 4 (Dagger+Silver Weapon)+3 (Skill)= 7x4= 28-10=18 DMG

Ebony smiled at the players around her as they all engaged in battle, taking out the weak werewolves first and then starting to target the main boss. It was a good strategy, to get some of the sources of damage away before dealing with the main threat. She raised her silver dagger and charged at Lyrica, activating her <<Fad Edge>> sword art and striking the enemy four times incredibly quickly before retreating.

Edited by Ebony