[EVENT - F2] NERIUS THE EVIL TREANT

420 DMG- 57=363 DMG

Hakai sighed as the tree man picked her up and prepared to toss her into the air with his phrase about her being a little bird. "You better hope you die by the time i get back down here. If im a bird i'm a phoenix, and ill burn you to the ground." She said as he tossed her into the air. She didn't know if he'd heard her, but she didn;t much care. Shed gotten the last word in and she had little doubt that he would be dead before she hit the ground. She sighed again as she reached the peak of the throw, her stomach dropping a bit as her momentum reversed itself. It was a game of chicken with only one participant. She could get a safeguard or teleport crystal from the red haired leader, but she was certain she didn't need one. As she came close to the ground she saw a speck launch itself at Nerius and she fell closer, close enough to hear him say his last words before she slammed into the ground, yawning as though incredibly bored. Her health bar drained a bit, but in the grand scheme of things not much at all. She started to laugh, a maniacal sort of crazed laughter for a little while before standing up and stabbing her katana into the ground. "What a dumb ***. A little fall like that wont kill me." She smirked, wrenching her katana up out of the ground and sheathing it again. "See you losers later."

[H:1] Hakai- 437/700 (64/70) (-363 HP)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blond rose his shield with a smile. The battle was going over smoothly and quickly. Then, he felt something wrap around his legs and lift him up by his feet. His face was inches from the face of the boss which yelled at him and called him a termite. Then it chucked him. He spun upwards, spiraling in the air. He finally gained balance and noticed the ground had become microscopic, the battle fading from view. He was up at least a few thousand feet and he finally came to a stop in the air. He looked around for the few seconds. The floor was beautiful from this view. He got a whole view of the floor, but the happiness ended rather quickly. He shifted motions, turning right into a free fall. He refrained from screaming, he knew he would be perfectly fine. As the world came into view, a notification popped up. He had received a Safeguard. He thought instantly about the fact that when you fell from a certain height, you died. He used the Safeguard, the small status showing up on his health bar. 

He began to get bored. He was about five hundred feet up. He began to frontflip, spiraling wildly in the air. He spiraled past another figure flying up, obviously a bit ticked that she had been thrown up.  As he came down he smiled and he slammed into the midst of the crowd. Dirt sprayed everywhere and he had landed in a "Superhero" landing, as he had seen many times before in the movies. He stood, the tank looking unfazed. "That is hard on the knees! Alright, what did I miss, who got the last hit?" he looked around, and could have sword he heard muttering about the KOB. Of course the KOB got it. They got everything it seemed. I wonder if they are going to use it for themselves again. 

@Nerius

OOC: I've I have botched your post count, meaning you should receive more SP than you did, please PM me and I'll look into it. I also invite everyone that wishes may also PM me and be added to the PM thread with this Boss' full stats.

"Oh man, Super Hero Landing," Mack boomed, clapping his hands before wandering over to Morgenstern and smacking the tank heartily on the back. "Definitely looked like it was hard on the knees," he continued, moving to help Hakai who had also just returned to the ground with a thud and significant damage to her health gauge. However, before the raid leader could offer to help her she had popped to her feet, uttered an oath and a curse, and headed off through the forest to Mack knew not where. Sheathing his own weapon at his back, the Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath moved into the middle of the group of milling players and raised his voice again.

"Thank you everyone for turning up to help us slay Nerius, the Evil Treant. It looks like the fight is over, so this little party is at an end. Any players that want to are welcome to accompany the rest of the Knights back to Urbus, and I imagine the members of the other guilds that are present would also be more than happy to travel back to town with anyone that asks." With that the hulking man moved through the group of players clapping Macradon, Hirru, and his twin sister each on the shoulder in turn before setting off through the forest back to Urbus.

Final Post Counts (determining Thread SP) In Spoiler:

Spoiler

Aereth - 3
Alice - 4
Ariel - 4
Beatbox - 6
Birdie - 4
Calrex - 3
Dominion - 3
Evander - 4
Itzal - 3
Hakai - 5
Hikoru - 3
Hirru - 3
Hydra - 3
Kasier - 2
Kooh - 4
Mack - 7
Macradon - 4
Magda - 3
Morgenstern - 4
Rain - 4
Row - 3
Seul - 3
Sey - 5
Teayre - 3
Vargas - 3
Yamato - 2
Zandra - 3

Thread Rewards (Col, Mats, SP, Items) In Spoiler:

Spoiler

Aereth - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Alice - +7 SP (4 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Ariel - +5 SP (4 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Beatbox - +6 SP (5 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Birdie - +5 SP (4 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Calrex - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Dominion - +6 SP (3 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Evander - +7 SP (4 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Itzal - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Hakai - +6 SP (5 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread), +Nerius' Strength Bracelet (see Bottom Spoiler)
Hikoru - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Hirru - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Hydra - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Kasier - +3 SP (2 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Kooh - +7 SP (4 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread), +Spring's Rebirth Cape (see Bottom Spoiler)
Mack - +6 SP (5 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread) 
Macradon - +5 SP (4 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Magda - +6 SP (3 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Morgenstern - +5 SP (4 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Rain - +5 SP (4 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Row - +6 SP (3 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Seul - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Sey - +6 SP (5 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Teayre - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Vargas - +6 SP (3 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Yamato - +5 SP (2 Thread, 3 Boss), +20 T1 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)
Zandra - +4 SP (3 Thread, 1 Boss), +10 T2 Mats, +2074 Col (2000 Boss, 74 Thread)

Item Drops (Nerius' Strength & Spring's Rebirth):

Spoiler

[Tier 1 Cape] Spring's Rebirth (Kooh):

A forest green hooded cape with an oak tree worked into it in gold thread. Grants +2 Life Mending, +2 Mitigation. This is the LAST HIT BONUS for Nerius. This item is a Demonic Item but DOES NOT scale like a Floor Boss Item Drop. This item may NOT be received by any player Level 25+, if a Level 25+ player gets the last hit then the item defaults to the last player Level 1-24 to have hit Nerius.

[Bracelet] Nerius' Strength (Hakai):

A carved mahogany bracelet with four glittering emeralds equally spaced out around its circumference. It has three charges and each charge may be used to grant +30 Mitigation for one thread. This item is worn, but does NOT take up an equipment slot. This item can be recharged at the cost of 10,000 col per charge. This item is granted to the player that receives the most damage (including mitigated damage) from Nerius.