[EVENT - F2] NERIUS THE EVIL TREANT

While she knew full and well that Mack definitely had a lot more important things on mind than idly chit chatting with her individually, she was caught off guard by him quickly addressing the crowd of players as if Alice was even besides him. He directed her and four others to get a special amulet from a player named @Hydra so she did as he commanded, making her way over to the player that the others walked over to, "Thank you for this." She equipped it, checking out the effect as she did so, "This will surely help." They had around fifteen minutes until they departed and all players were informed of their raiding groups, each consisting of six players rather than the standard four. She made her way over to her designated group after Mack pointed to her leader, a player that he deemed as one of the top players of all of Aincrad. Hydra, the one that gave her the special amulet was also in the group, but she did find that there was one player besides Mack that she knew by more than name alone - @Beatbox. She waved towards him, not certain as to whether he'd notice, though it wasn't too important if he didn't notice.

On the note of acquaintances, however, Mack suggested that everyone involved in the raid should get to know each other, which is exactly what she had planned on doing if there was time. She had an incredibly limited source of connections to players in this game, consisting of only three players at this time, so the idea of expanding was exciting, especially with some of the strongest players in Aincrad. With Mack's speech coming to a resolution, he commanded the raiding groups to make way for the boss, throwing a recording crystal to the ground to bring a little hype and mental readiness to the upcoming fight. Alice looked at the five others within her group, all of which likely surpassed her in every way, leaving her slightly embarrassed at her total inexperience. To those that would stay together, rather than walk amongst the other groups, she would introduce herself, "Nice to meet you all, I'm Alice. New to these kinds of events, but hoping to contribute to the playerbase like yourselves." She didn't mention that she was likely the lowest level here, knowing that the amulet she had to use implied that, though the gear she had been lent by Mack left her in good preparation..

Final Stats with Locusta's Respite equipped.

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
Level - 1
HP - 20
Energy - 2
4 Base Damage (1 (skill) + 1 (weapon) + 2 (2H bonus) + 1 (base)) = 4
27 Mitigation (27 Armor)
75% Immunity to Poison/Toxins
+14 Thorns
+0 Accuracy
-0 Evasion

Equipped Items:
Angelic Sheath | T1 Perfect Armor | +9 Mit, +14 Thorns
Cloak of the Sands | T1 Perfect Armor | +18 MIT, +7 Thorns (not stackable )
Piercer | T1 Uncommon 2HSS | +1 Accuracy
Locusta's Respire | Event Amulet | Grants 75% immunity to poison/toxin effects, becoming a vanity item after event.

Consumables:
N/A

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Skills: 
2H SS | 1 Rank

Mods:
N/A

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominion saw a girl about a half a foot shorter than himself give her name. Dominion had been in the starting city less now, so that could explain not seeing her in passing. She made mention of her name, Alice, and began explaining how she was new to these kinds of events. Well, that basically makes two people in our group who are inexperienced in event boss battles... Dominion waited a bit after Alice finished her greeting to make his own by extending both arms, left hand-wrap overlapping his right, and bowing. "Hello, my name is Dominion the monk. I am also very new to these events and can't do much for damage. However, I am building myself up as a healer". Dominion raised his torso back up after making his greeting. So, where is our team leader? He apparently is quite the tank... Dominion thought as he looked at the other people gathering from his team.

A poison boss. She couldn't wait to kill it. She was the only one who got to poison people around here. Still, if the boss really was poison based as Mack was suggesting she had little doubt that it would also be immune to poison effects. She was unsure if Blight counted as a poison effect, as it was technically more of a disease, but either way she had a different weapon that might work better. Using her quick change mod she switched out Limbo's Fang for the other katana that she had had crafted a while back, one with bleed and paralyze rather than the demonic effects that more than likely wouldn't even work on the boss.

She glanced back up, hearing Mack say "Finally, team 5 will be headed by you.", only to see his finger pointed in her direction. She smiled, glancing around to catch the eyes of the player who were supposed to be in her team. She knew Itzal, although not very well, but the other players were new to her. She could have sworn that she'd heard the name Rain somewhere, but that was the only thing she could recall about any of the others. She stood up straight, waiting for her team members to make there way over to her. After all, she didn't even know what they looked like besides Itzal.

@Itzal @Rain @Kooh @Aereth

A particular blonde among the few that were present, couldn't help but grin when Mack once again claimed leadership of the event. She let out a small chuckle as she put her free hand on Zandra's shoulder for support, then grabbed a hold of her main weapon... a 10 foot/3 m jet black obsidian long spear in form of a banner. She raised it up high above everybody's heads and started waving it with little to no effort to get the attention of the at least @Beatbox if not @Mack's too, alongside whoever wasn't indifferent to her action. She thought that people seemed to eager to accept the bearman's commands, she also doubted his leadership skills and opted to be the big bad gal that would stir things up. Although she could just sit there and do as she pleased much-like like her absent familiar, she wanted to challenge his command. Not for some logical reason that would open the minds of many to a new perspective but because well, she wanted to see if by poking the crimson bearded bear he would breath fire.

"Oi Superstar!!! you wanna swap places? I don't trust this guy. He's been MIA for so much time, he thinks he knows all our builds and for some random reason assumed command again. I'm going to stick with Zandra in the party since I can trust she's got my back." all this while she spoke to Beatbox with a innocent smile, despite her harsh words. Next her expression changed to a more twisted one after she winked at Zandra and continued in a more dark tone as she looked at the self proclaimed leader. She spoke a little louder for all to hear: "Its no wonder that one of of the reasons that sweetheart Lowenthal decided to jump off the edge rather than server under your command again." a grim laughter next following her statement. "How can I trust someone like you when your own men desert your ranks." she stole a quick glance @Seul and then continued to march.

Beatbox had continued to lean against a tree as he went into his inventory and downed one of the last damage potions he had from Zandra, then quickly looked up after he downed it to hear that she had called him a superstar and wanting to switch places, he let her finish speaking. She had overall dissed the great man behind the legacy of the Knights of the Blood Oath and that brought a angered look to his face. "I told you once and I'll tell you twice, I am not a superstar anymore, that has since been past me and I am looking to grow into something more." he knew what had happened to Lowenthal, it wasn't that he jumped off a cliff, he knew what was going on... one day she was calm and now she's all evil and such. Beatbox didn't know what to say nor do, he was at a loss for words, he eventually shook his head and gained a more calm posture with a upset look on his face "What the hell happened to you Ariel? I don't like this new side of you, and I am sure no one here needs another player not trusting everyone here, we've had enough drama in the past few boss raids with the death of many. We don't need any more unnecessary drama, or it will be the end of us and you. So either calm the hell down or suffer the wrath of many." he growled. He walked over and pushed her over to his group "Go ahead switch with me, if you are that insistant to be rude to one that is of great help to the cause of this world then so be it. Go over there." he growled.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

-1 Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang / +6 Damage for Thread.

Beatbox and Ariel will switch teams.

I sat in silence, lonely with my own thougths with the lioness beside. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the big redbearded man. Mack seemed to be back from nowhere and immediatly take the lead of the whole army of players. To be honest, Ive never seen this many players present at an event battle. I herd that they all around me was talking but still I didnt herd a single word. I woke up from my thoughts when I felt a weight on my shoulder. When I turned my field of view I saw it was my sister in arms. As I herd her speach, a smile grew on my lips behind the mouthguard. But when I herd the way Lowenthal had died, I raised an eyebrow. Thou I was still silent. Many different thougths was quickly growing in my mind, what shouod I do, I must do something.

I gripped my large black two handed axe and pushed up myself with it. I could feel the flames licking my body from the flame aura of my armour. When I stood up, I laid the axe on my shoulder. "Yeah Mack! You better place me in same party as Ariel. Otherwise I suggest us beeing an two-woman team. Im not that comfortable with you as well as Heathcliff as leaders." I finished and laid a hand on the lioness shoulder.

Beatbox looked over to see Zandra act the same way, he looked back and forth between the two and got very confused. He growled once more "Zandra, you too?" he stood there for a moment, and looked down disappointed in the world that we live in. Beatbox shook his head, he doesn't want to be around for all of this, he looked back to Mack and said "I'm sorry Mack, but I cannot stay for all of this, if those two females are going to act this way then I am taking a leave from this boss, I am sorry but I am out of here." he looked back to Zandra and Ariel and could not be any more disappointed with any of this, he turned his back from the groups of parties and started walking away from everyone he was not going to deal with this or the stress this will form between others on how they react. He will not stand for the ignorance of the two he looked back to Zandra and Ariel "You both, are corrupt. I will not want to work with any of you anymore. This is goodbye from the Aer Solider. Have fun getting others to bring you both down like Zelrius and Ssendom. I hope this is want you've all wanted, because I didn't want this. Goodbye." and like that Beatbox walked away from everyone no where to be found.

Beatbox had left the thread.

Birdie's gaze fell on Ariel, her lips left agape as horror took over all expression. 'Lowenthal... jumped?' She recalled meeting him only a few months ago, after seemingly having doubts about his loved one. If his depression was left to fester all that time...

Things began to heat up as drama sprouted from nowhere, and Birdie felt herself sinking deeper into the wall. 'What's going on?' Beatbox became physical and after Zandra joined the fray, the blue-haired scout watched in angst as he aggressively bid the raid farewell. In the span of a single minute the atmosphere went from organised and fairly peaceful to mildly chaotic, and now they were one man down - a high level player, no less.

"How could she even say that.." Birdie muttered under her breath, glaring towards the conductor of strife from behind. Despite how strongly she objected to being in a team with such a mean-spirited player - if that were to even happen anymore, all things considered - instructions were instructions, and she'd little if any issue with the command so far. In light of this, she leant away from the wall and approached the rest of team 3, praying to whichever God that they'd stay out of the limelight.

Hikoru overheard Ariel speaking to Mack, and Beatbox. He hadn't given much notice to her, as he had been too caught up with his guild. But now that he's taken a good look at her, he noticed something around her waist. Something that was so familiar to him, but he couldn't remember why. He was about to ignore it, when she had said the name Lowenthal. He turned to her, as he hadn't heard from his Mentor at all, not in a long time. He opened his menu and looked to find his name, but he couldn't. He was confused. Was it a glitch in the system? He wouldn't know. He opened up his message box to see if he had recieved anything, when he saw a bulletin. He opened it, and scrolled, until he saw that the recent deaths actually had an Article. He opened this part, and saw his Mentor's face. Hik gasped and closed the window, backing away for a moment.

"Lowe... Lowe is... d-dead?..." He muttered to himself. Then everything connected. he looked back at Ariel, and soon he remembered that the thing wrapped around her was his item, an item he had earned at the boss fight he didn't attend. He grit his teeth. She had been there when he died, and she took his item, she took the one thing from him and left him to die? This... He couldn't express with how angry he felt. How hurt he was. He came over to Ari, eyes blazing like fire, and smacked her across the cheek, the sound reverberating off the walls. He breathed, and lowered his arm.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DIE???" He said, tears starting for form "HOW COULD YOU LET MY MENTOR, MY BROTHER, YOUR ALLY DIE BY HIMSELF? HAVE YOU NO SHAME OF WHAT YOU DID? TAKING SOMETHING THAT HE WAS PROUD OF, AND THEN LEAVING HIM TO DIE?" He screamed. He unsheathed his Dagger "You don't deserve that cape, you dont deserve anything that you have on you." He raised it, but he stopped. He wanted to strike her, but... He couldn't. He still loved her, and he knew that he always would. With tears starting to form, he lowered his dagger, sheathing it, and spitting in her face. He turned away from her, hiding his face and re-adjusting his emotions before he spoke

"We are done. Do not ever contact me again. I wish nothing more to do with you." And with that, he walked away, and never looked back

ID: 74409

BD: 4+3-3=4 Miss

(OOC: Hikriel is dead from this point on)

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

She looked around but everyone seemed to be busying preparing for event. In a sense, she assumed that would satisfy as an answer to her question but she also wanted to make some small talk to settle down her nerves. This would be her first raid fight and as such it was a fight she could not win alone. Every other time she was in a fight, she knew she would make it out alive. It was the risk she was willing to take, especially after what happened to Vargas. She let out a sigh. Why could she not get over that one event. Well, today she was not suppose to protect anyone so she did not have to worry about anyone dying. That was until she heard a familiar voice. In every other situation that she could think of, she would be happy to hear it. However in this one it made her heart skip a beat. "V-V-Vargas?" She turned around to see her friend and fellow merchant, walking up. "O-OH, uhh... Hi Vargus. Cash, haha. I only came for the experience though treasure would be nice haha... wait..Why are you here?" Before she could hear his answer Bear blacksmith who made her ax called her saying she should get this item. "Sorry Vargas... lets talk later." She ran up to Mack and took an amulet.

+Locusta's Respite

"Thank you." She gave a short bow though now she was worried. What kind of boss was this? Why was their specially made items for it? Why was Vargas here when he could have died? She let out a sigh of worry. Shortly after the players were split up into teams and she was not paired up with anyone she knew, except for one player. "Morgenstern?" She repeated shortly after hearing his name. She did not hate the person, in fact she owed him so much for saving Vargas when she could not. Still, she was not ready met him like this. She wanted to be the one to return the favor the next time they met, but now she would yet again be forced to rely on him to protect her. Even worst, her most powerful tool would not be render useless, so she would not be very useful in the back lines. 

There was nothing she could do about it now though. She let out a sigh and walked into the group for her team. "Hi everyone, I am Row... please treat me well." 

Team 3, huh? Alright, that was cool. As he walked over to his team, he recognized a very familiar face. "Oh, hey, Jonathan, what's up? I'm glad to hear that you're leading this group, since you're one of the few people I know here." Evander turned, as a ruckus broke out between a few players. Well, that was most definitely not good. As one of them left, he scratched his head. "Hey, dude, do you know what just happened over there? Didn't look good, from what I just saw. They seem like pretty high-leveled players. Wasn't one of those girls supposed to be in our group or something?" Evander turned to look at the rest of his teammates, and found himself faced with two players with blue hair. Huh. He didn't think blue hair was all that common, but he supposed his group was pretty lucky, to be able to have two different people with blue hair.

Then, things got worse. The black-haired guy in their team entered the argument as well, seeming really distraught. He was friends with one of the girls in the fight, apparently, and she was the one that was supposed to be on their team as well. Some pretty heated words were let loose, and Evander couldn't help but be a bit lost. Pretty much all that he could glean from the fight was that some guy named Lowenthal was dead, and that some relationships were just broken off. Man, this event had devolved into chaos pretty quickly. At least it wasn't during when they were fighting the boss, he supposed. One of the girls introduced herself to the group, providing a very welcome distraction from the argument. "Hey, Row. I'm Evander. Nice to meet you." Evander wracked his head for the other names that Mack had said would be in Team 3. "And, uh, Birdie, right? It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Evander glanced at the emotional black-haired man. He supposed that would be Hikoru, and that one of the girls in the fight was Ariel. "Well, uh, I hope we can get to know each other a bit better, and get along with one another, I guess. This, was, uh, a kind of bad start to the event, huh." Shoot, he didn't know what to say. Well, all he could hope for was that no one else in their group got involved in the heated debate.

Edited by Evander

They need you... he thought to himself, many of the beginners there need him... the kept thinking to himself, these thoughts played with his head as he attempted to try to walk away from everyone, but he froze in place, he just couldn't do it. He shook his head violently and yelled out "No! I can't back down now. I have to return..." he said out as he turned around and ran back as fast as he possibly could back to the area in question, finding that Hikoru had slapped her and yelled in her face before raising a dagger. "Hikoru, No! Its not worth it!" he yelled out as he ran forward before seeing that Hikoru had not continued with his actions, he took a moment and stood there and heard out that he had nothing to do with her anymore, he looked back to the two with disgust and looked back to Hikoru, before shaking his head going back to his original party "I had to return, thoughts and thoughts tortured my head and forced me to come back, I will prove my worth to you today @Mack." he said with determination, before looking back to the chaos the two females have made.

A team leader? Him? Really? That was a shock. At least the opportunity would give him good experience if he ever decided to start a guild of his own one day. Of course though with the news of his role in the fight still fresh in his thoughts, it was easy to forget nothing good ever lasts for long in this world.

Things were going south fast and somehow he was being dragged into it all. Just what could he say to help mend the situation though? It wasn't like the blonde woman was entirely wrong in her statements. Seul had in fact left the knights, but it wasn’t because of anything Mack might have done as the leader. It was time to move on and he understood people would judge him for the decision before he even made it. Just like that, tension had filled through the group with people arguing and even going so far as to exit the scene. All he could do was shake his head as he watched it unfold.

“Say what you will about the knights,” He started, addressing @Ariel - The Crowned Lion and @Zandra directly now. “But the fact remains that they're the ones who obtained the info for this whole event and Mack is the only player capable of showing us the way to the fight. They didn't even have to invite any of us if they didn't care about the well being of other players, but they did. I’m not trying to start drama; all I’m saying now is you shouldn't show up to a party then try to act like you’re the host. If you're so uncomfortable with him leading this operation then why are you still here? Leave. This isn't a game; we don't need two stuck up morons putting everyone else in danger.”

Hakai found it amusing, although she didn't show it. Drama, hatred, anger, all things she loved being a part of. She watched the proceedings with interest, mainly Beatbox leaving and then coming back. This wasnt going to work, but in return for his loyalty she would let him off gently. She walked up behind him, smiling. "Hey Beat. I'm happy to see that your starting to find yourself. I'm proud. In that case we're through. Your a nice guy which is why it has to be this way, proven by your reaction to them. Sayonara." She stated, walking back to where she had been standing before, a very calm expression on her face. The way forward was clear to her. She nodded to the man who had just spoken, backing up Mack. "Dissent will only get you killed. If you dont trust the leader of this event than leave." She spoke up, projecting her voice to the crowd.

Jonathan stood firm as Mack of KoB began to assign groups. It turned out, that he was the leader of a group in which he knew everybody. What he did not know, in seconds he would wish he did not. He nodded and found his group. He nodded to Row, a woman he had previously known and saved. After this was over, he had to decide to scold her for coming. It was not long after he saved her, joining at such a low level was dangerous. It was not her he was worried about. He had spotted quite a few VERY low levels partaking in this. He felt bad thinking it, but they would almost surely die. As they began to march out chaos revealed itself, and seemed to entangle itself within the players. It all came down with Ariel. One of his members. He swung around finding her in the group as she seem horrid things. She called Mack out, calling him a bad leader, and him being the reason a man killed himself. He was just about to say something when Beat and Zandra piped in. Beat was against the whole ordeal, and was trying to settle it down, but it kept moving as Hikoru seemed to respond to the name Lowenthal right beside him. Soon the man was screaming at the woman, proclaiming that she wore his jacket, and then he pulled out a knife. Thoughts and images whorled around the blond's head. Weapons, murder, disloyalty. everything. Within seconds, Jonathan exploded. 

Metaphorically that is. 

Using his <<Howl>> to project his voice much clearly in the crowd, the blond's voice ripped through the crowd. "THAT IS ENOUGH" The blond did not care if there was silence to the sound of his voice, so he just kept rolling on. "WE ARE ALL HERE FOR ONE PURPOSE, AND THAT IS TO CHOP DOWN A DAMNED TREE!" Words of advice? Eh, not so much. "IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAND HERE AND RUIN THE CHANCE TO BOND PLAYERS AND SIT AROUND AND MESS WITH A PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO HELP YOU, THEN GET THE HELHEIM OUTTA HERE! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU" Jonathan went silent as he was done. Ariel, was once a lady he looked up to as a frontliner, as she was his tailor before he ever even thought to be a tank. Now, he looked at her with disgust. She wore a dead man's jacket, that she somehow ripped from the guy when he "Jumped". As far as he knew, murder was the only way. She was still green though. He reattached his helmet as he knew that it was probably quite visible that his eyes had gone black from the anger. They tended to do that. 'I swear, if she keeps this up, I will personally do something about it. I will be the reason she will die' He shook his head. How could he ever even think about using his sills against a player? Even if they deserved it. 

The wanderer's crimson eye stared off into the sky, as if waiting for something to happen. His mind, lost in thought. How is this event going to turn out this time? What's he going to do about the T2 mats he needs to hunt down? What am I going to do to catch up to the rest of the front liners. When he left, he was just about strong enough to almost keep up with the best of them... Almost. As his mind kept wandering some more, Mack took control of the situation, throwing people into groups already. "Group 5 huh? Looks like I'm an anchor again." He says as he walked up to the rest of the group. "Yo, I'm Rain. DPS, Emergency Healer, Amateur Scout, Master Alchemist." He says as he looked to the rest of the group. They all seemed to vary, but there were a few faces he's seen before. "It's been awhile, Hakai, Itzal." The wanderer spoke as if very familiar with the two, which was kind of the truth. They've stopped by the shop once or twice before and he's been a quest once with Hakai. She was also Seirra's wife. "How's Seirra, Hakai?" Before Hakai could even answer him, Mack led them out through the fields. He was hesitant at first with his lead since he wasn't his vice commander anymore. Rain had left the Knights of the Blood Oath awhile go before he disappeared from the world, so he has no real command over him anymore, but to keep this event organized, the wanderer decided to follow his lead. Chaos will only lead to more deaths. That said, the wanderer swings his fingers in the air and takes out his snowy white lance. "Right, lead on Hakai." as he rests the really long weapon on his shoulder.

As they walked the path towards the boss, the wanderer kept his eyes looking down, lost in thought. He was still worried about how this event is going to be. His group doesn't have a legit healer, so he's going to have to be an emergency healer with his crystals. It was a good thing, he stocked up. As he was deep in thought, his concentration breaks as a loud commotion began to take hold in front of them. Things were starting to really heat up, but the wanderer never took notice on the conversation until the fact that Lowenthal is dead is dropped. His eyes grew wide open as he slowly lifted his head to look at the two. He was waiting for how Zandra was going to respond, but out of all the things she could've done, she ignored the comment like it didn't affect her at all. Just what has happened since he was gone?! He didn't know Lowenthal all too well, but he met him during his short stay in KoTB. He was also the husband of the wanderer's colleague. "Lowenthal's... dead?" The wanderer's voice trailed off as his breathing began to speed up. His anger was steadily growing. He has always looked up to those two ladies as his seniors since they were in the frontline. They have also been fellow crafter's that he's gone to often. "What's with the attitude change? Have I been gone too long?" He thought as he feet still kept pace with everyone else. As the situation kept brewing, he overhears Hakai walk over to the Blonde player, he's met recently, Beatbox. "Break... up?" Softly spoke, completely taken off guard. He cause walks up to the two who apparently were in a relationship. "Hakai... Where's Seirra..." His voice trailed off once more as his crimson eye beamed at the two blonde players, specifically at Hakai.

@Hakai @Itzal @Aereth @Kooh @Beatbox

Beatbox baffled at her walking up to him declaring their break up... it was bad enough that Ariel and Zandra started unnecessary drama, then Hikoru breaking up with Ariel... now this? He was at a loss for words and didn't know what to do, he felt his heart shatter into a million pieces, he looked around and over heard Rain's comment on Sierra... he shook his head violently and placed his hands on top of his head as he tried to take a step backwards before swiping his fingers forward bringing out his old sword "Sharpened Stardom" and slammed it towards the ground "This drama wouldn't have started if I didn't let my stardom get to me. I must move on from this past." his eyes widened and he stomped down on his old sword making it bend and shatter into pieces ultimately destroying the sword. Tears formed in his eyes as he tried to form letters to a sentence then shook his head as he finally pulled words together to at least form one sentence "L-let's just get this over with..." he wiped the tears from his eyes and ultimately was mad at himself for taking this accidental path that he never wanted, his knees grew weak and he fell to the ground. He cannot believe any of what is happening.

-----

Sharpened Stardom is destroyed.

More people trickled into the gathering that had formed as the bluenette kept quiet, letting his thoughts flow with the progression. It seemed that things had grown somewhat heated once again, and to add to that outside of an actual floor boss planning. However, there was a bit of news that was certainly spreading around the people present like a wildfire.

Unbeknownst to most present, Lowenthal had decided to end his existence within Aincrad, leaping off of a cliff face. The news was certainly a shocker to the people here, as the orange-haired self-titled Master of Shadows was fairly well known, as well as being the first wielder of the <<Shadowed Path>> unique skill before eventually handing it off to Hikoru. Now that the blunette thought of it, both he and the young boy were "second-generation" bearers of the uniques. <<Dual Blades>>, originally used by Zelrius, was lost with his death, along with Ssendom and <<Berserker>>. <<Darkness Blade>> was originally wielded by Takao, although whatever happened to it afterwards he did not have a chance to find out. The only remaining "first-generation" unique bearer that he knew of was Teayre, who still possessed <<Battojutsu>>. There may be other ones yet to be discovered, but at the moment the Ultramarine Knight did not let that concern him.

He had originally found out about Lowenthal's state while scanning through his friends list, suddenly seeing that his slot had vacated itself while he was still viewing it. Like clockwork the Ultramarine Knight speedily had made his way to the memorial, only to find that the young dagger-wielder's name had been crossed off the many alike around it. He had become yet another number added to the pile of other deceased players as a result of Sword Art Online, and another grim reminder of the situation they all were in.

As the tension seemed to build to a head he was originally going to get up, but it seemed the strategy he had applied at the past floor raid meeting was adopted by another tank, Morgenstern. Calrex had run into the tank paladin of the Celestial Ascendants back on the thirteenth floor some time ago, and the blonde seemed to be coming along. With the silence that tended to follow after a tank's <<Howl>> skill being unleashed he pushed himself off from the wall, calmly making his way over to someone that appeared to be a target of some of the aggression, the recently returned Mack. While walking the cold gaze cast by the eye markers of his helmet scanned the group for a moment before returning to the former head of the Crimson Blades and Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, although with recent events he wasn't fully sure about the chain of command present within the guild. The giant of a man had been absent for some time, and it seemed that his return wasn't met with the most welcoming of responses. Nonetheless, this was not the time for any inter-player or guild problems. After all, the Spectrum Coalition was also in representation here with his and Teayre's attendance.

Giving the man a pat on the shoulder the bluenette gave a nod before speaking, "Not to break the tense air here, but the fight is going to be starting soon. We'd best get the people present divided into teams or else we'll be running around like chickens without heads when the battle starts. Not to sound cold, but if there's anyone present that can't get their head wrapped around the upcoming battle, it'll be better to leave them behind. The time for mourning or spit-flinging comes after we've secured this creature's defeat."

With that he moved past, closer to the gates before leaning against a wall once again, crossing his arms while closing his eyes.

Kooh quickly realized the varying degree of players she was surrounded by. Only seconds after her exchange with Sey, a massive voice called them all to attention. It seemed this group of adventurers had some sort of leader after all. Well, mostly. As she was pointed out by the red-headed axeman, the girl simply blinked. She suddenly felt like she was back in the dark times of high school, being assigned to a group project. As she and Sey would drift apart from one another as they were given different teammates, Kooh perked up at the familiar name. 'Itzal, hm?' She had to hold in a mischievous grin. She missed messing around with the raven-haired scout.

She eventually spotted the player and who she assumed were the rest of the fifth team's members. Hands in her pockets, Kooh made her way over to introduce herself with a casual, "Yo," flashing Itzal a grin. So far, a lot of players she'd met had the same general good-guy demeanor which continued to baffle her. After a few minutes of players shifting around, introducing each other and catching up, it began. Some voices grew louder and angrier than others amongst the crowd. Some people were shouting, some spoke of death, and others threatened to leave. 'Ahh, there it is.' Kooh mused to herself. Aincrad was starting to feel a lot more human.

Battle Order

Hide contents

Mack - 1025/1025 (98/98 EN)
Macradon - 
Hirru - 
Magda - 

Nerius, the Evil Treant - 2000/2000

Calrex - 
Zandra - 
Hydra - 
Teayre - 
Dominion - 
Alice - 

Morgenstern - 
Ariel - 
Hikoru - 
Birdie - 
Evander - 
Row - 

Seul - 
Beatbox - 
Sey - 
Kasier - 
Yamato - 
Vargas - 

Hakai - 
Rain - 
Itzal - 
Aereth - 
Kooh - 200/200 (20/20 EN)

Edited by Kooh

If Alice was to count the number of contacts that she had in this game, she would be able to count it on a single hand alone and not a single of them included any of this drama that had went down. However, it seemed as if that would no longer be the case as @Beatbox was just as involved in this mess as the rest of them. She folded her arms across her chest in disappointment with these big league players, expecting them to be more professional than something like a high school drama team filled with affairs. Having no merit in what to say here, let alone having any ability in defending herself in the event that any of them got even more delusional than they already were, she would simply close her eyes and think about what her family could possibly be doing in the world. Her body had been thousands of miles away at the time of Aincrad's "activation" so she didn't know if her family knew she was trapped or if they had already visited, but regardless the answer, it was far less trivial than the current conversation. Hell, she could ponder whether the sky was blue or not, but she'd be ready to carry on an actual conversation with anyone civilized enough to focus on the more important matters at hand.