(PP-F6) Cupid's Arrow (Sey, Itzal)

Jonathan laughed but was kinda dissapointed. He wanted for this place to be real, but it was most likely just an illusion. The god could forge his world anyway he wanted to make it. He blocked the incoming attack from the statues. He fell back himself, astonished by their power. "They hit almost as hard as Tanos! What is up with these guys! It does not hurt, but it has some knockback for sure!" He moved in, advancing on the first statue. He would be the only one of his team to be attacking with single target attacks. His Aoe was not up to snuff to take on these guys. His blows were blocked with the two handed sickle blades. Either they were really good with the weapons, or something was up with them. It was strange to have mobs like this, in fact.... Best not to dwell on it too much further. 

Spoiler

80071 BD:3 MD:4

[3] Morgenstern 820/820 HP 60/82 EN 
[1] @Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 84/102 EN
[1] Sey 740/740 HP 60/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 318/510

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal watched as the others made their strikes and took a hit.  Itzal hoped that his paralysis or bleed would activate but seeing as how they were stone he doubted that they would be effected but it was worth a shot.  Velnia shot forward before him and released a huge bolt of lightning that struck the first and activated a chain lightning attack that struck the other three.  Itzal was right behind the attack and released Shadow Explosion, hitting on the exact area the lightning had struck.  After his strikes he dealt one hundred and eight damage to the four and slid back.  He nodded to Sey who was up next.  These statues wouldn't last long now that he was using his accuracy ring.  He watched as the effects blinked on, then off again.  Figures.

80174  BD:9  CD:  6

[3] Morgenstern 820/820 HP 60/82 EN 
[1] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 66/102 EN
[1] @Sey 740/740 HP 60/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 210/510

Edited by Itzal

"Your health bar seems to be fine Jonathan, you sure it's not some bug?" If they hit hard, why did his health bar remain full? Sey would have expected it to mean that the tank was low on health, but he seemed fine. One of two things seemed like the answer. One, it was truly a bug and it was something to be concerned about. Or two, considering the lack of bugs in the game, it was just the tank commenting on the hits. Sighing, he would accept the latter as the answer before then redirecting his focus back onto the battle. "Well, regardless of the case, I am going to take the next shot at them." And so he would launch at the four of them with the extended weaponry. Despite how hard hitting they might have been, they were surprisingly soft for stone, as they did not even make his weapon flinch when he made contact with them.

Spoiler

ID# 80197 results:

Battle: 2 + 3 + 1 (Concentration) = 6
Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[3] @Morgenstern 820/820 HP 60/82 EN 
[1] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 66/102 EN
[2] Sey 740/740 HP 60/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 126/510

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as Sey and Itzal got to work, slamming down on the statues. The statues were missing pieces of their bodies now, but they still moved forward, slashing at Jonathan. He blocked the attacks, taking a bit of damage, but his health moved back up. Sey asked him what was going on with his health if they hit hard. The blond chuckled and replied, "It does not hurt, its just their weapons. They have to be made form solid gold with as heavy as they are" The blond moved in the middle of the battle and pulled the lamest AOE attack of the curved weapon. It also happened to be the only one he knew. Although it was weak, his attack was enough to bring their health into an area that Itzal could finish. "Alright Itzal, finish them off"

Spoiler

80198 BD:9 MD:6

[4] Morgenstern 810/820 HP 60/82 EN   [153-134=19*4=76+66=10 DMG]
[1] @Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 66/102 EN
[2] Sey 740/740 HP 60/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 93/510 -[11*3=33]

Itzal heard their discussion and found it interesting.  He looked at Jonathan.  "Could it be because of an update?"  Then he was told to finish them off.  Itzal nodded and charged forward, releasing Shadow Explosion and shattering all four of them to pieces with a furious vengence.  He almost forgot about Valarie on his back.  After that hit they were destroyed and the loot menu popped up.  "Hey would you look at that?  We actually got decent gear this time."  He showed them the loot menu:  Sixteen materials.  He sent five to Sey, six to Jonathan and kept the last five for himself.  The col, sixteen one hundred twenty, was also split evenly.  Each player received two thousand forty.  He nodded to the others.  "Woooow, those statues didn't stand a chance!  You're amazing Itzal!"  The girl giggled and laughed while Itzal gestured for the others to move on.  "Come on, let's gather more materials while recharging our energy."

80212  BD:8  CD:  11  LD:  12+8=20

[4] @Morgenstern 810/820 HP 60/82 EN   [153-134=19*4=76+66=10 DMG]
[1] @Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 66/102 EN
[2] @Sey 740/740 HP 60/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 0/510 -[12x9=108 dmg]

Loot!  16 mats and 6,120 col (2,040 each player)

Edited by Itzal

“Seems like we were able to loot the pricks well. It’s best to do just that, though I don’t have my loot gear on, and I think I will recover my energy too fast for me to switch my gear.” It was not like he did not have anything either, his search and detect skills were not bad actually, just not quite up to par with the average skill. If he could maximize that, both that and gatherer should be enough for him to be a fairly decent scout. With that said, he would proceed to search for some materials. They were not quite in an area designed for the cooking materials. Unless they were able to raid a kitchen or something of that sort, it was unlikely there was not going to be anything note worthy of a material based on the current surroundings they had around them. Should anyone be surprised? Sey would shrug as he figured it might as well have been obvious, and that he should have not overlooked that detail.

@Morgenstern

ID:  80257
LD: 7 + 2 = 9

Edited by Sey

(sorry guys, going tight in til we run out of EN)

Itzal finished off the first group of statues, and his group still looked in pretty good shape. He smiled, stepping forward to get a closer look at the view of the golden palace. Itzal mentioned taking a rest and finding materials. Jonathan nodded. They really did not need it, but it would not hurt. Then he noticed the next group of statues were already moving again. "No time now guys... More are coming after us... It won't let us off with a break that easily apparently" He unsheathed his sword again ad stepped forward to gain the attention of these statues. He let out a echoing <howl> and they all instantly turned toward him, prepared to obliterate their new fresh supply of players. 
Get em' quick guys, we need to get the the center. We should be able to finish these guuys off before you run out of energy. If so, then I can finish the lot" 

Spoiler

[3] @Morgenstern 810/820 HP 61/82 EN   
[0] @Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 67/102 EN
[0] @Sey 740/740 HP 61/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 510/510 

Itzal heard the grinding of stone before Jonathan spoke up.  When he did speak Itzal nodded, brandishing his blade again.  Valarie held on tightly and leaned her head in to whisper past his hood.  "You can do it.  Just break through em like you did with those other statues.  Actually, give it your all."  Itzal shook his head.  Not his all, not yet.  Soul Barrage wasn't meant for anything but the most intelligent and difficult of opponents.  "Not time for going all out.  Not nearly Valarie.  Just trust me to handle them."  She nodded and he charged forward, Velnia swooping in with him.  Itzal prepared to activate his sword art, his sword igniting with lightning, and he released it relentlessly upon the four statues, the lightning striking first, and the blade coming with such force that it forced a crack upon all of them.  Itzal jumped over the last one and landed behind the stoned group, the lightning slowly dying out.

ID#  80343  BD:  9 

[0] @Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 49/102 EN
[0] @Sey 740/740 HP 61/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 393/510

Edited by Itzal

"Hm? Well... Thanks for the heads up, Jonathan. Looks like more fools are here to play." Sey would explain, feeling his energy bar stop rising, but it was still at a high point. It was not drained in the slightest, this mob crowd should not be too difficult for the lot of them to handle. So he would prepare himself to strike after Itzal. Once the scout got his input in, he would smirk before launching himself forward with his spear extended. The statues moved oddly towards them, so Sey would attempt to get his say in the matter and slash through the chest areas, resulting in the cores being struck with a mighty amount of force. Despite this though, they were able to take regular damage as if they were made of flesh, they probably will have this taken care of in a few seconds at this rate.

ID# 80345 results:

Battle: 8
Dmg: 12 x 7 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[0] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 49/102 EN
[1] Sey 740/740 HP 48/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 309/510

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as the two men moved in attacking the statues. Itzal and Velnia attacked as one, sending sparks and cracks up the sides of the four statues. Sey attacked next, working wonders with his spear. "Good move guys, they are about to attack though, so fall back!" Jonathan stepped in front of the players and engaged the statues. They did not appear to be the happiest of killer-statues as they came at him. They swung their weapons at him, damaging him again, but he was fine for now. "Keep going in guys, I am fine. I am keeping the attention, but thery are still going to need some hits on them" If Jonathan had his damage up to par, he would have been able to help as much as Sey was, but alas... he still needed to work on his damage and weapon skills. "Itzal, try aiming for their heads... Maybe they can't function without heads if they are broken off?"

Spoiler

80346 BD:5 MD:8

[3] @Morgenstern 800/820 HP 60/82 EN   153-134=19*4=76+66=10 DMG]
[2] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 49/102 EN
[1] Sey 740/740 HP 48/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 309/510

Itzal watched as Sey attacked and landed a hit on the monsters, striking the four of them and dealing more damage.  Jonathan called out a fall back since the monsters were about to attack so he leaped backwards, backflipping over Jonathan right before the monsters struck.  After the impact he insisted that he was fine and to just keep attacking.  Then before Itzal attacked, Jonathan suggested attacking their heads.  Itzal chuckled.  "That might work, unless they're like the Vex from Destiny."  He dashed forward and activated disguise, giving his opponents a bit of a surprise.  He temporarily transformed into one of the statues, causing the girl on his back to yelp in surprise, and swung his weapon at all four, dealing normal damage and cracking their heads.  Not shattering them but one more hit would do the trick.  He leaped back and transformed into himself again, Valarie laughing as he slid back with the others.

ID#  80592  BD:  2+3+1  Mobs lose 1 accuracy

[3] Morgenstern800/820 HP 60/82 EN   153-134=19*4=76+66=10 DMG]
[2] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 31/102 EN
[1] @Sey 740/740 HP 48/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 201/510

Edited by Itzal

"Noted! The instant you dare try to enter the yellow zone, I will bring you back up to the green club. No yellow members allowed, por favor. Now mate, for real though, don't get hurt." With that declared, he would place his spear tip to the ground, giving it a nice little warm up before he went in for the kill on the four monsters, slicing through each of them with a massive amount of force. His eyes were a lot more precise this time around, and he saw the weak points of the monsters, piercing them and gaining a lot of critical hits, the red markers showing the dashing damage being done. A smirk would appear on his face as he jumped back, proud of the work he had done, sending it from the yellow zone to the red zone. Jonathan and Itzal can finish the job here, but Sey himself without a doubt had been finished with this battle.

Spoiler

ID# 80681 results:

Battle: 10
Dmg: 14 x 7 x 1 = 98

[3] @Morgenstern 800/820 HP 60/82 EN
[2] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 31/102 EN
[3] Sey 740/740 HP 35/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 103/510

Edited by Sey

Jonathan watched as the two offensive players on his side of things kept fight bravely. Itzal used disguise to hit the enemy, and Sey just moved in and brought the health down a ton. "Aright, I will bring down their health a little bit farther, after that Itzal or Sey it will be all you" The blond made a move on the creatures. They looked quite angry about almost being destroyed so they struck much harder, even though they were crumbling as they did so. Their weapons were hard, but Jonathan was completely ready and took it quite well. He growled at them and counter-attacked each of them, twirling in a circular motion to create a tornado of attacks. They fell even deeper in health, enough for Itzal or Sey to finish them off. "Alright, one more, come on!" He fell back to allow his group to finish them off. After this, they deserved a well earned break from the fighting.

Spoiler

[5] Morgenstern 790/820 HP 55/82 EN  153-134=19*4=76+66=10 DMG]
[2] @Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 31/102 EN
[3] Sey 740/740 HP 35/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 67/510 (-36)

Itzal nodded as it was his turn again and they looked at him.  He charged forward with his sword out.  He wondered how Valarie was doing.  She certainly seemed to be adjusting swiftly to him being in combat with her on his back.  And vice versa.  Regardless he was about to destroy the next set of monsters.  He rushed forward and released Shadow Explosion on them, Velnia helping to shatter the stone pieces to tiny crystals by shooting chain lightning at the broken pieces he made by striking them and making them smaller before it shattered into the blue crystals he was all too familiar with.  He started panting as he saw the loot menu.  He sent the col to the other players and sent Jonathan and Sey the materials.  Leaving none of the mats for himself.  "Alright, my energy needs to return to maximum before we take another step further and find more statues to fight."

[5] Morgenstern 790/820 HP 55/82 EN  153-134=19*4=76+66=10 DMG]
[2] Itzal  1,020/1,020  HP 31/102 EN
[3] Sey 740/740 HP 13/74 EN

Cherub Statue x4 0/510 (-36)

ID#  80784  BD:  5+3
ID#  80785  CD:  11  LD:  4+5=9  6,120 col, 4 mats.  2,040 col to each player.

@Morgenstern

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"Wait, we have more? I would have expected them to be finished by now..." Sey would explain with a hint of disappointment trailing from his tone of voice. It was much more than he thought he would have to do on this floor. If there ere more enemies, that was fine, but it as getting a bit old. If anything, he wanted to have a good crack at the skull of cupid. It would be a very interesting fight, and hopefully none too shameful. But knowing the boss, it should probably come with a good amount of rewards from it, just to make sure the arrow would curve back and hit itself. "I myself want to have a good crack at cupid himself. Seems like a little bit of an annoying being, and if they were the one to do this to you in the first place." His right pointer finger pointed towards Veronica. "Then clearly, we are going to have to take down the source of this. Besides, I doubt Itzal is the only victim here."

Jonathan watched as Itzal charged in taking out each one of the creature's lives. They broke apart into dust and pixels and the area stayed silent. Itzal was exhausted form the work, but the man would be benefiting quit a bit from all of this. "Alright Itzal, I would give it a rest, but in a bit, you should look around for a chest or something. Be careful, it might just be an illusion or something" He turned to Sey who was astonished over the fact that there was more. Jonathan nodded. "We are halfway done. Just by looking down our walk way, we appear to have another group before we are at the fountain. I just hope those statues won't attack us." He chuckled and turned  over to one of the pedestals one of the statues had been standing upon. He leaned against it and heard Sey, talking about how he wanted a crack at Cupid, since he was annoying. The blond chuckled and said, "I want more information about what he was saying to us" 'Desperation?' 

@Itzal

Itzal sat down, nodding to Jonathan who mentioned that he should give it a crack at finding and picking a chest.  "Let's just hope that the chest holds decent loot this time.  The last time I opened a chest it had eight hundred and twenty five col with two materials."  Itzal then shook his head at Jonathan's next comment.  "They won't attack until we try to proceed is my guess.  They are statues after all, most likely like guardians."  He decided to lie down on the grass which was one of his pastimes and after he did that he started to close his eyes.  He heard Sey mention that he couldn't wait till they fought the Cupid and, to be honest Itzal couldn't either.  He sat there resting for a while and with his eyes close he didn't know everything Valarie was doing.  She started by watching him lie down.  Then she had decided to sit down beside him and pick nearby flowers.  Itzal wasn't aware of her presence and neither was he looking for her.  He was just resting in the grass and that was that.  Of course other viewers might see it differently but that was really all it was.

"So we are fine until we try to better ourselves. That'd pretty much the sound of a game to me." Sey would explain, kicking his right leg up while he placed his hands behind the back of his head. It was not too fun for him to be waiting around like this, he would prefer to just get this thing done and claim the skill points that came with defeating the angel with wings. But hey, if it took this long, who knows how much of a reward that this was able to give him? Just that thought alone would motivate him to keep going Send him more enemies, he didn't care, as they were all going to meet the same fate anyways. So he would wait to see if that chest that Itzal mentioned would arrive before they could carry on their casual questing through this weird dungeon. On the plus side, there was only two more mob waves left, right? That indeed was great news to him.

Edited by Sey

Jonathan leaned against the pedastal and watched his two companions. They each appeared to be equally tired, which was understandable. Each of them had worked their tails off to kill the mobs while he just sat around taking the damage. Rank four sword would be quite important when he got there. Itzal spoke of the mobs, and how they were like guardians, making it so that they would only attack as they approached. Jonathan nodded. "Quite right I believe. From their hits, I am going to guess that they are not exactly illusions though" He chuckled and picked up one of the rubble bits from when they were hacking away at the statues. "Are they made of magic, or machine?" He flet like he had been asking that question far too much in the past few days. "Hey, Sey you are getting strong man! All that hard work has been paying off! I am going to be working hard here shortly, perhaps you and I could partner up some time!" The man laughed and waited for any replies. 

@Itzal

2/3

Itzal listened to Jonathan talk and mention how the monsters were definitely not an illusion.  That much was obvious but then he began to wonder if it was magic or machines.  "There wasn't anything about living statues in Greek Mythology so I'm going to assume it's magic.  And while the statues may not be illusions, the world around us certainly is.  I wonder what it actually looks like."  Itzal remained silent after that, leaving the next comment for Sey to reply to, choosing to relax as he lay there.  In fact the more he was on his back, the closer his mind wandered towards sleep.  The more that happened the more he began to think about Kasier.  There really was nobody else besides her.  She was loving, kind, sweet, and strong.  She was everything she had to be and yet at the same time, she never let that define her.  She defined herself.  She simply adapted to the situation was all.  Not only that but she was also beautiful.  Itzal would never have guessed that he would have fallen in love with someone inside a video game.

@Sey